- 8+ Years of hands of experience in Design, Development, Testing and Deployment of web - based enterprise application using Java/J2EE
- Expertise in designing and developing J2EE application using J2EE Design Pattern and OO Design Pattern
- Expertise in writing the multi-threaded systems with core features of synchronization, abstraction, encapsulation, polymorphism and exception handling.
- Experience with cloud domains which includes Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Expertise in designing and developing web-based enterprise application using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, JPA, JDBC, Java Beans and Web Services
- Experience in developing enterprise application using various Spring frameworks like Spring core, Spring MVC, Spring Data, Spring Batch, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring Eureka, Spring Ribbon, Spring Netflix.
- Expertise in developing enterprise application using J2EE framework like Struts, Spring 4, Spring Boot, and Hibernate
- Developed applications using latest technologies like EJB3.2, Spring 3.x/4.x, Hibernate3.2/4.x, and REST based Web services (Axis2.0, JAX WS 2.0, JAX RS), Rule Engines (Drools4.1, ILOG), JBPM
- Experience in Amazon AWS Cloud Services, EC2, S3, EBS, ELB, EFS, Elastic IP, RDS, SNS, SQS, Glacier, IAM, VPC, Cloud Formation, Route53, Cloud Watch, AWS Code Commit, AWS Code Deploy.
- Build Micro Services using Spring Boot, for the delivery of software products across the enterprise
- Worked with Micro Services patterns - Circuit Breaker/Hystrix, DDD, Aggregator, Proxy Chaining
- Expertise in implementing SOA architecture with Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI and also implemented JSON restful Web Services
- Experience in designing Web service using NodeJS (Restify) and ExpressJS
- Expertise in XML technologies such as DTD/Schemas, DOM, SAX, XSLT, XPATH, Castor.
- Experience in migrate Http post poll-based server backend integration to real-time MQTT over Web Sockets
- Experience in developing loosely coupled service using RabbitMQ
- Experience in Dockerto containerize the Services and APIs to run on EC2 instances.
- Experience in Continuous Delivery pipeline with Jenkins.
- Strong Working knowledge of Relational Database Management Systems(RDBMS)such as SQL, Oracle Database, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Working knowledge on NoSQL databases Mongo DB and Cassandra
- Good Working Knowledge of ANT for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Experience on Unit testing frameworks like Junit and JMockit.
- Expertise in Selenium automation using Selenium WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Junit.
- Used Agile practices and Test-Driven Development techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often
- Experienced in writing UNIX shell scripts for batch processing.
- Experience in working with Network Protocols like TCP, SMTP, DNS, HTTP, SNMP
- Experienced with J2EE Application Servers like IBM WebSphere, BEA WebLogic, JBoss and Tomcat
Programming: C, Java 1.6,1.7, 1.8
J2EE: Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JMS Java Beans, JPA, JPQL
Server Scripting: JSP, JSF, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
IDEs: Eclipse 3.0, 3.1, My Eclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper, Visual Studios
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Bitbucket, GitHub, CVS
Confidential - Framingham, MA
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Used java8 streaming and lambda expressions.
- Implemented Multithreaded functionality in Web Services
- Designed and developed the framework to consume the web services hosted in Amazon EC2 instances
- Implemented Micro Services with Spring Boot services and Integrated Web API with Rabbit MQ message brokers.
- Implemented SOA to develop Spring Restful/Micro Services and implemented Spring Eureka, Netflix, Ribbon as part of Services Discovery using Apache Axis.
- Worked on SOAP Client and REST Client factory for migrating point to point downstream interactions.
- Used MongoDB to store non-relational data into collection and retrieve them whenever required.
- Implemented Spring JDBC framework for data layer interactions and implemented SQL interactions over Oracle database.
- Used Jenkins CI/CD build server to perform Pull Requests and Dev environment builds
- Implemented stage-to build the Microservice and push the Docker Container image to the private Dockerregistry.
- Created customized AMIs based on already existing AWS EC2 instances by using create image functionality and created S3 buckets for storing object level data into it.
- Implemented AWSHigh-Availability using AWSElastic Load Balancing (ELB), which performed a balance across instances in multiple Availability Zones
- Used APIGEE for documenting REST API's to expose description of a RESTFUL web services to clients.
- Used Maven as build and dependency management tool for creating EAR, WAR and JAR file to be deployed in application servers and integrated with Bit Bucket, Jenkins, and Jenkins Jobs.
- Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server.
- Developed automation test scripts using Selenium Web Driver.
- Developed Data Driven Test scripts as well as running these scripts for functional testing and validating data
- Used Junit for unit testing code.
- Used JIRA as ticketing tool
- Actively used the defect tracking tool JIRA to create and track the defects during QA phase.
- Used Eclipse IDE for developing the application
Confidential - Moline, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Development, Testing and delivery of application.
- Followed Agile methodology and Scrum.
- Provide better estimates while spending less time creating them and make sure we were in control of the project schedule and state.
- Performed User Interface Design and coding using Java, Spring framework and web technologies.
- Worked on power DNS on the AWS cloud and maintained it with Oracle database.
- Developed the applications using JSP, Struts and implemented MVC Architecture.
- Designed mobile application using Ionic 2 and Angular 2
- Implemented business tier using Spring IOC, AOP and MVC.
- Utilize Camel to integrate Microservices with other Microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges. Developed Scripts for AWS Orchestration
- Worked on Asynchronous continuations using Activity Engine.
- Design and manipulation of JBPM process for the client activities in order to manage the people queue for each activity.
- Wrote Notification Microservice to send notifications via Email, Push and SMS
- Designed and implemented a SOA Microservice with a JSON HTTP REST API.
- Utilized RabbitMQ as the messaging middleware.
- Utilized Spring annotations and XML configuration for Dependency Injection.
- Involved in implementing logging, exception handling and transaction management using Spring AOP.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection and used Apache Camel to integrate Spring framework.
- Monitoring agent on each service instance by Micro-services monitoring system
- Involved in ORM mappings for associations, Inheritance & fetching strategy, performing CRUD operations and managing second level cache using Hibernate.
- Developed, and debugged the Servlets and EJB with WebSphere Application server.
- Developed Web Services for data transfer using Restful web services.
- Managed Project dependencies and build using Maven.
- Used JAXB to call web services described by WSDL.
- Implemented pre-authentication and data base security using Spring Security.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Built an ELK stack for SQL monitoring and provides log analytics service for other four systems.
- Used Angular2 and Handlebars.js framework where data from backend is stored in model and populated it to UI.
- Created AngularJS2 Controller Which Isolate scopes perform operations in UI.
- Using AngularJS2 created custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Converted the pages from XMI (XML Metadata Interchange) to AngularJS and in this process had to deal with converting the XMI request and response in the front end to JSON (Java Script Object Notation).
- SQL was the database used.
- JPA with hibernate was used to connect to the database.
- Automated deployment of Elastic Search, Log stash, and Kabana for monitoring.
- Build Rest services using Node JS(Restify) and Express JS for internal application.
- Implemented agent-server messaging dialog using Camel and JMS (Active MQ implementation).
- Involved in setting up Connection pooling and used JMS for Asynchronous messaging.
- Developed JAX-WS SOAP web services using Apache CXF as the implementation.
- Developed and used JAX-RS restful web services using Jersey as the implementation.
- Worked on the MongoDB data base Modelling along with the API technical design documentation
- JUnit/Mocha tests were written to test each module in the application.
- Configured and maintained Jenkins to implement the Continuous Integration (CI)process and integrated the tool with Maven to schedule the builds.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the Junit testing framework.
- Involved in peer code reviews.
- QA, UAT & Production issues investigation and supporting business users.
- Working with the middleware team and DBAs regarding the database issues and code deployments.
- Followed coding guidelines, ran PMD& Find bugs and also make sure the 100% code coverage to maintain the quality of code.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
Environment: Java 1.7, Eclipse 3.3, Angular2, Ionic 2, Spring MVC, AOP, Spring Security, SQL, JPA, Hibernate 4.1, Ajax, XML, AWS, WebSphere, HTML, JSP 2.1, Log4j 1.3, Kafka, Docker, Junit, NodeJS, Maven, Jenkins, MongoDB, PMD, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Elastic Search, AngularJS2, Handlerbar.js, jQuery, jQuery, ExpressJS, JUnit.