- Over 7 years of progressive experience in software development including working experience in Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Unit Testing, Implementation, Application Support/Maintenance and Documentation.
- Hands on experience in building Java server side and enterprise applications using the latest technologies from J2EE stack like Core Java, Multithreading, SWT, Swings,Spring, Hibernate, iBatis, Web services, JSF, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JMS, JDBC, XML, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB.
- Hands of experience on C++, Data Structures and Algorithms .
- Strong experience in Swing and Core Java development
- Proficient in implementation of web based systems using Struts Framework. Excellent Knowledge in developing applications using Spring Framework.
- Expertise in ESB frameworks like Spring, Mule ESB and Apache Camel.
- Hands on experience in developing front end components using Java Server Faces (JSF).
- Experienced in developing and implementing Web Services using REST, SOAP, WSDL, AXIS,JERSEY, UDDI, XSD, JAX Band Spring Web - services.
- Experience in Hibernate which includes writing custom CRUD statements, integrating stored procedures, functions and implement inheritance.
- Developed and implemented the business logic component in middle tier using JDBC and EJB framework including stateless session classes and Entity bean classes
- Experience in developing Front-End using JSF, JSP, Ajax, JQuery, JSON, Java Script, HTML,HTML5, DHTML, CSS3,Bootstrap Foundation, Bootstrap V3, Bootstrap V4, AngularJS and third party libraries like Ice Faces.
- Expertise in implementing MVC based applications using Struts(1.1/2) framework classes.
- Expertise in XML and related technologies like XSLT, Xpath, XSD, DTD, XML schema and parsers like SAX, DOM, XStream.
- Good knowledge in ATG Commerce.
- Excellent back-end programming skills using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored Procedures, and Triggers in Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 2000 .
- Having good knowledge in NoSQL databases like mongoDB and Cassandra .
- Experience in working with newer features included in latest versions like thread pool, blocking queue, concurrent utilities, execution service, etc.
- Involved in coding algorithms tailored to business requirements using Core Java.
- Expertise working with Application servers like TcServer, Web Logic, Web Sphere, Tomcat and JBoss.
- Good experience in software configuration management tools like SVN, CVS, Clearcase and GIT.
- Strong experience in developing use cases, sequence diagrams, class diagrams for the system using UML, Microsoft Visio and Rational Rose.
- Extensively used Maven, ANT and Log4j and integrated with Jenkins .
- Having good experience in telephonic API's like JTAPI and TSAPI .
- Good experience in File transfer services like FTP, SFTP, SMTP, and HTTP.
- Good knowledge in internet protocols like VOIP,SIP,TTP,DNS and LDAP.
- Have Strong experience building modern web applications using frameworks like Grails/Groovy.
- Experience in working as production support using tools like Splunk to analyze logs.
- Developed, tested and deployed applications in Windows, UNIX and Linux environments
- Experience in using tools - Eclipse, Net Beans, WSAD, MS-Visio, Toad
- Expertise in Test automation tools like TestNg, Junit and SoapUI .
- Experienced in writing unit test cases, implement unit test classes using JUNIT and Mockito.
- Worked under Agile (XP, Scrum, TTD), RUP methodologies
- Proficient with J2EE Design Patterns SOA and (Front Controller,DAO, Singleton, Session Façade, Business Delegate and VO).
- Expert trouble-shooter and problem solver with proven ability to design and develop reliable data driven applications. Deadline-driven work ethic.
- Versatile team player with good analytical, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using SDLC, Rational Unified Process, OOAD
- Good at Documenting and Understanding User requirements and System specifications
- Excellent communication skills, team playing spirit and strong analytical & problem solving abilities.
- Agile methodology for development process and used Jira to track the bugs.
Languages: C, JDK 6, J2EE, SQL, Scala, JQuery, EJB, JSP, Servlet, JDBC
Frameworks: Swings, SWT,Struts, Spring, JSF,JPA, Hibernate, Junit
Web Services: WSDL, XSD, SOAP, REST
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, My Eclipse, IBM RAD, NetBeans, Toad
Application Servers: IBM Web sphere 5.1/6.0, BEA Weblogic Server 8x/9x/10x, JBoss 4.2.2, Apache Tomcat5.5/6.0/7.
Testing Tools: Junit 3.8/4.0,JMeter, Selenium and Test Driven Development (TDD)
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server 2008/2010, MySQL,PL/SQL
Design Technologies: OOAD, IBM Rational Rose, MS Visio and UML
Operating System: Windows 98/2000/2003/ NT/XP/Vista, and UNIX, LINUX
Repositories/Building Tools: CVS, SVN, ANT, MAVEN.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in the design, architectural & build streams of the project.
- Transformed the Use Cases into Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and State diagrams.
- Involved in design and development of server side layer using jdk 6 for new desktop related features.
- Developed web services for eCommerce.
- Extensively used front end web developing technologies like HTML5, CSS3 and AngularJS .
- Used CORBA standard to communicate between systems that are deployed on different platforms.
- Used XSLT to transform xml documents to other formats.
- Used WebSphere MQ for java messaging services.
- Experienced in LDAP for connecting and searching Internet directories.
- Participated in the Architectural & design reviews with the enterprise architectural teams.
- Developed Controllers to transfer requests from UI screens to different layers using Spring MVC Annotation.
- Used Hibernate and worked extensively on Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to query from the database and also wrote Hibernate mapping definitions for the persistent layer.
- Involved in using JPA (Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs such as JDO (Java Data Objects) and Hibernate.
- Dealt with writing queries in Cassandra using catalog service.
- Responsible for implementation of ATGbest practices.
- Used Splunk for searching the logFiles to know the state of the software.
- To connect applications together quickly we used Mule ESB .
- Implement agent selection service as SOAP based web service using apache Axis.
- Creation of Stored Procedures to execute complex queries and also to aid in performance enhancement of the application.
- Functional testing of the web service is performed in SoapUI (4.5.2).
- Build the new services in Maven environment, develop unit test cases and test the services in SoapUI..
- Worked on integration of the business logic with adaptive engineering UI.
- The data is persisted using an Oracle 10g database. Creation of managed server and JDBC connections.
- Developed Message Beans, which were used to communicate with the Web sphere JMS to interact with queues.
- Experienced in managing CRUD RESTful web services .
- Extensively worked on IBM Web Sphere Application Servers for deployment and troubleshooting application performance.
- Used Rational Rose development tool to design various Use Cases, Collaboration and Sequence diagrams in Unified Modeling Language UML.
- Used Apache JMeter for load testing and Implemented JUnit for testing.
- Agile methodology for development process and used Jira to track the bugs.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Developed Business Components in Java/J2EE and Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- DevelopedRESTWeb ServicesusingJAXB JSon.
- Developed user interfaces using JSP.
- Developed ANT scripts for compiling and deployment.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Spring 1.2 at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance along with Validation Framework.
- Designed and developed several Servlets and Hibernate components.
- Extensively used Spring IOC, Dependency Injection throughout the application.
- Used Mule ESB for connecting and exchange data between different applications.
- For integration of existing system regardless of different technologies we used Mule ESB.
- Involved in the development of various interfaces for EFT, Focus and BillPay modules.
- Responsible for coding the front end validations using JQuery.
- Designed and developed the Focus Integration component using Focus tool.
- Used Hibernate frame work for modules like Work Message and Error Handler in the project.
- Developed wrapper classes using with OPUS application.
- Consumed web services using SOAP and REST.
- Deployed the entire application on IBM WebSphere application server.
- Extensively used log4j for logging the log files.
- Wrote test cases for unit testing using JUnit.
- Used ClearCase for version control and ClearQuest for bug tracking.
- Used Agile methodology for development process.
Environment: Java 6, J2EE JSP, XML, Web Services/ SOA, Spring, Hibernate, REST, WebSphere 6.1, SQL, PL/SQL, JUnit 4.3, Subversion, Focus, OPUS, Castor and Oracle 9i, Java Swing, Clearcase and Clearquest.
Confidential, Bluefield, VA
- Developed JSPs and Servlets to dynamically generate HTML and display the data to the client side.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Used Struts Validator framework for client side validations.
- Used Spring Core for dependency injection/Inversion of control (IOC).
- Written and debugged the ANT Scripts for building the entire web application.
- Used XML to transfer the application data between client and server.
- ImplementedRESTful web servicesusingApache-CXFframework.
- SOAP has been used as a protocol to send request and response in the form of XML messages.
- XSLT style sheets for the XML data transformations.
- Participated in designing Web service framework in support of the product.
- Used Log4j for logging Errors.
- Used Data Access Objects (DAO) to abstract and encapsulate all access to the data source.
- Used the JDBC for data retrieval from the database for various inquiries.
- Performed purification of the application database entries using Oracle 10g.
- Used CVS as source control.
- Used JUnit to write repeatable tests mainly for unit testing.
- Involved in complete development of 'Agile Development Methodology' and tested the application in each iteration.
- Wrote complex Sql queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Involved E2E Development by integrating Front End and Back-end by Debugging.
- Performed Defect tracking using HP Quality Centre
- Involved in fixing System testing issues and UAT issues.