- Software Professional with 8+ years of experience in Object Oriented programming, design, developing and testing of Client/Server, Enterprise and Web Applications
- Proficient in the development of Client/server and web applications using JAVA, J2EE, J2SE, technologies and Web technologies for enterprise applications.
- Expert in developing enterprise web - based application based on Java technologies using J2EE, J2SE, EJB, Java Servlets, Struts, Java Beans, JMS, JNDI, ANT and Apache Maven.
- Seasoned professional in various frameworks: Struts, Hibernate, Spring 2.0, JSF.
- Experience in all phases of software development life cycle (SDLC), which includes User Interaction, Business Analysis/Modeling, Design/Architecture, Development, Implementation, Integration, Documentation, Testing, and Deployment
- Extensive Knowledge on databases like Oracle, DB2 and MySQL.
- Developed ANT scripts, and used MAVEN tool to build and deploy J2EE Applications
- Working Knowledge on XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQUERY, and XSL-FO.
- Hands on experience in configuration and deployment of multi-tier applications using servers like WebSphere, WebLogic, Tomcat.
- Extensive experience to SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and experience in developing web services using Axis, WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, WSSecurity, XML-RPC and JAXB/JAXP.
- Extensive experience working in Spring 2.5/3.0 framework, Struts framework, O/R Mapping Hibernate 3.x framework and web services (SOAP and RESTful)
- Strong experience in writing SQLs, stored procedures, joins and Triggers.
- Good working knowledge of database tools like TOAD, PL/SQL, Db Visualizer and SQL Navigator.
- Very good experience in OOAD, UML, Rational Rose Methodologies.
- Working experience in relational databases like ORACLE and SQL Server, DB2.
- Very good knowledge in writing Shell, ANT scripts for building the projects.
- Good understanding of NoSQL Data bases and hands on work experience in writing application on No SQL databases like Cassandra and Mongo DB.
- Good working knowledge of Ant for project build/test/deployment, Log4j for logging and Junit for unit and integration testing.
- Strong knowledge of IDE's Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM Rational Application Developer (RAD 7.0.0), WebSphere studio application developer.
- Extensive experience in software development methodologies Agile.
- Good Work experience on RDBMS like Oracle and MySQL. Creating SQL statements &subqueries.
- Development web components using JSP, Servlets and server side components using EJB 3.0 under J2EE Environment.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different web and application servers such as Apache Tomcat, WebSphere 8.0, JBoss, 7 and WebLogic.
- Implemented Unit Testing using Junit and Integration Testing during the projects.
- Exposure to tools such as ANT and hands on experience on SQlyog and SQL developer.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and interpersonal skills. Ability to learn new concepts fast.
- Worked on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for continuous Integration and continuous deployment (CI/CD).
J2EE Technology: J2EE, EJB, RMI, JMS, Servlet, JDBC, Web Services, JSP, Swing, JNDI, RMI, SOAP, Restful
Architecture & Framework: Struts, AJAX, Spring2, Spring, Hibernate 3.0, JUnit, Log4j, XMLBeans, JSTL, Struts Validator, Tree tag, Ext.Js, Spring MVC.
Database: Oracle 11g, SQL server 2005,MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD,JBuilder, Web Logic Workshop, Ant, Rational Rose, Toad, PLSQL Developer, WinCVS, VSS.
Application Web Server: Web Logic 6.1, 8.1 & 10, Tomcat, Web Sphere, JBoss, Maven Apache
Database: Oracle (8i/9i/10g), SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Languages: Java, JSP, HTML, HTML5,DHTML, Java Script, XSL, XSLT, SQL, PLSQL, UNIX, UML, Core Java APIs (I/O, Thread, Collection), UNIX programming, C, C++, Python.
DevOps Tools: ANT, MAVEN, Gradle, Bamboo, JIRA, GITHUB
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Design patterns: Business Delegate, Business Object, Value Object, Front Controller, Database Access Object, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade.
Tools: JBOSS, IBM Web sphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, Log4j, ANT, Maven, SVN,GWT 2.X, Web Logic 10.X,WebSphere 6.X, WebSphere MQ.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/7/8, Linux, Unix, Mac
Confidential - Des Moines, IA
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons usingReactJS, JQuery and CSS/LESS and HTML5.
- Involved in daily Scrum meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint. Communication with external teams, verbally and written on a daily basis.
- Used the Lambda Expressions and Streams in Java 8 for writing the business logics
- Migrate database from EC2 to RDS using AWS Data Migration Service(DMS).
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the single page application using Angular 2 and recently migrated to Angular 4.
- Designed and developed the Presentation layer using Angular 4 and written logics using TypeScript.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services.
- Implemented MicroServices architecture using Spring Boot for making application smaller and independent.
- Implemented modules into Node JS to integrate with designs and requirements.
- Worked in a core engineering team to build highly available CI/CD pipe line to build and deploy transcoding application on AWS public cloud.
- Used SOA for web based applications.
- Involved in writing the front-end code for the application using React.js
- Developed web service client based on WSDL's provided by middleware team for retrieving bill credits and customer agreement data from backend systems.
- Installed, Configured and Managed Docker containers, Docker Images for Web Servers and Applications servers such as Apache Tomcat using Docker and integrated with Amazon RDS database.
- Used Spring IOC for object instantiation, resource lookup.
- Used Spring Batch to setup batch jobs to email the daily reports and that which run on Pivotal Cloud Foundry with Spring Boot as its MVC layer.
- Extensively Used Jenkins as Continuous Integration tool to deploy Spring Boot Microservices to Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) using build pack. Used Pivotal Cloud Foundry to quickly build, deploy & update the applications.
- Developed Unit testing and Integration testing with unit testing frameworks like JUnit
- Proficient in Core Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Proxy, Factory.
- Expertise in J2EE Patterns, including MVC, DAO, POJO, Business Delegate.
- Test-driven the scripts by having CCL unit tests with multiple scenarios.
- Used web services and wrote Restful services on the server in NodeJS to listen to requests from devices.
- Extensively used AJAX technology to add interactivity to the web pages.
- Used Angular4 to address many of the challenges encountered in developing single page applications.
- Use Spring data JPA to communicate with PostgreSQL&DynamoDB
- Develop AWS Lambda based Microservices interacting with DynamoDB& SNS/SQS using AWS SDK
- Experienced in working java DOM parser to parse the XML documents.
- Build the applications using Maven and Jenkins tool.
- Designed and developed Micro Services business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify the tables for the databases.
- Used Spring MVC Framework to develop portal applications.
- Created advice to define aspects and its functionality using Spring AOP support.
- Involved in analysis, specification, design and implementation and testing phases of Software
- Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and participated in the daily stand-up, iteration review, kick-off and Retrospective meetings as a part of Agile.
- Extensively used Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Followed Agile - Daily Scrum methodology for development process and lead development team Onsite and Offshore.
- Consumed REST based Microservices with Rest template based on RESTful APIs
- Defined new validations through Angular JS for the form field validation implemented through HTML5.
- Used jQuery widgets such as a date picker, combo box, numeric text and rich text editor.
- Involved in developing the Controller framework using Annotated REST based spring controller.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact with the database.
- Worked closely with ODM XML to communicate with third party software to provide real time updated information to store in an SQL Database.
- Wrote Hibernate configuration file, hibernate mapping files and define persistence classes to persist the data into Oracle Database.
- Generated class diagram, sequence diagrams extensively for all process flows using RAD, MSVISIO.
- Part of core engineering team designing the new platform to host applications in AWS/Chef and Jerkins environment.
- Worked at optimizing volumes and AWS EC2 instances and created multiple VPC instances.
- Experience in creating alarms and notifications for AWS EC2 instances using cloud watch.
- Worked on AWS CLI and AWS APIs through ruby scripting.
- Involved in setting up the application Service layer using Spring IOC framework.
- Used Spring framework to inject the DAO and Bean objects, auto wiring the components.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Experience in developing enterprise applications using IDE tools like IBM ODM Rule Designer, Web Sphere Studio Application Developer (WSAD), Eclipse.
- Implemented core java multithreading, collections and exception handling and used generics.
- Developed model components using EJB3 session beans.
- Published, consumed Web Services using REST, JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Implemented SOAP Web Service using JAX-WS and Apache CXF and generated client stubs from WSDL using Maven plugin.
- Designed and created the database tables and wrote SQL queries, Joins, PL/SQL and NoSQL sub programs like stored procedures, triggers and functions to access DB2.
- Used JAXP, DOM for parsing XML documents and used JAXB for XML binding.
- Automated test cases using Selenium WebDriver, JUnit and JAVA.
- Developed required Selenium support code in JAVA for Cucumber.
- Worked with Eclipse as the IDE to develop, test and deploy the application and used Ant for building and deploying the war file into application server.
- Wrote Maven scripts and automated the build process for deployment.
- Deployed and tested Applications on Tomcat and WAS.
- Maven was used to manage dependencies and GIT was used for the version control.
- Assist teams in their application(s) design review, code review and make sure the team follows the recommendations/guidelines.
- Extensively used Log4J for logging in the application.
- Developed applications using STS and deployed in WebLogic server.
Environment: Core, AJAX, CSS3, HTML5, React.JS, Node.JS, Hibernate, Git, Jenkins, Spring Boot, Micro Services, Java/J2EE 1.6, MVC, JSP, Servlets, spring (DI, MVC, AOP), EJB, Restful Web services, log4j, jQuery, WebSphere application server, Junit.
Confidential - St. Louis, MO
Sr. FullStack Java Developer
- Developed the single page application following Agile Scrum, participated in daily standups, sprint reviews, Kickoffs and used Jira for project management.
- Created Custom Directives in AngularJS, making use of Modules and Filters objects according to the application requirement.
- Developed unit test cases using Mocha and Karma as unit test runner for various application modules.
- Developed views using Bootstrap components, Angular-UI and involved in configuring routing for various modules using angular UI router.
- Worked on High level and low-level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Used JQuery, AJAX to interact with Java Servlet.
- Implemented Multithreading, Concurrency, Exception Handling and Collections whenever necessary.
- Designed and implemented MongoDB based database and created REST enabled Web Services on Jersey framework.
- Used Test driven development (TDD) approach for application development.
- Involved in writing JSP components. Used JSTL Tag library to create standard dynamic web pages.
- Good knowledge on the spring modules like Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Web flow, Spring AOP, Spring DAO and Spring Security.
- Configured application and embed Tomcat server using Spring Boot.
- Designed and developed Restful Services to retrieving configuration JSON documents related to customer.
- Implemented Persistence layer using Hibernate to interact with the Oracle database, Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Involved in development of Spring DAO layer which invoked database queries.
- Developed Oracle PL/SQL stored procedures and queries for payment release process and authorization process.
- Used Hibernate ORM tools which automate the mapping between IBM DB2 SQL databases and objects in Java.
- Developed various reusable helper and utility classes using Java Beans with Eclipse editor.
- Deployed and tested the application in UNIX on Web Logic Application Server.
- Created Maven build file to build the application.
- Used Log4j for debugging, testing and maintaining the system state.