- Experience in full software development life cycle using Object Oriented Methodologies/ Programming.
- Expertise through all parts of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in developing applications using JAVA, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, IBatis, Web services, SOA, SOAP.
- Experience in implementing Java, J2EE, MVC Design Patterns and GOF Design Patterns.
- Expertise in analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance of large scale object oriented applications.
- Experienced in writing SQL queries, procedures, Triggers and Stored Procedures in PL/SQL.
- Extensive knowledge and hand-on experience in Spring, Hibernate frameworks, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JMS, XML, Struts, spring, Hibernate, Oracle and SQL Server.
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) using agile development methodology.
- Application Development and Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Analysis and Design.
- Experience using and deploying enterprise applications in Web Sphere Application Server and Tomcat.
- Extensive Experience in Core Java with Multithreading techniques in various domains.
- Used Object-oriented analysis (OOA) for object-modeling techniques to analyze the functional requirements for a system.
- Strong Analytical, Problem Solving, Debugging and Interpersonal skills with excellent understanding of system development metrics, techniques and tools.
- Used the coreJavaAPI's like Collections, Multi-Threading and Exception Handling while codingwith Spring Framework in Eclipse IDE.
- Quick learner, Hard dedicated worker with passion and drive to learn new skills.
- Used various CoreJavaconcepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Sr. Java Developer
- Design and develop new features in website using Java/J2EE and enhance existing features.
- Working on framework APIs like spring, Hibernate, iBatis.
- Application development using Java/J2EE Technologies which include Servlets, Spring, Hibernate, Web Services (SOAP and RESTFUL)
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate and made as Spring been using Hibernate Template and used Apache CXF for developing SOAP & REST web services.
- Work on FIXProtocol for Futures & Options using QuickFIX Open Source Protocol and Cameron proprietary software.
- Developed the application using Spring Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using spring 4 beans in the service layer.
- Developed complete Web tier of the application with Spring 4 MVC framework.
- Develop structured, efficient and error free codes for Big Data requirements using my knowledge in Hadoop and its Eco-system.
- Came up with unique data quality strategy in big data warehouse. Catching up unique values and finding the variation.
- Actively involved in Big data integration OneView project.
- Processed unstructured Big data using Hadoop, Pig, Hive and pushed into EDW.
- Worked in Configuring the Talend Server for Big Data and MDM on Windows and Linux.
- Extensively used Hibernate 4 framework for Object Relational Mapping.
- Implemented Algorithms for Recovery and Isolation Exploiting Semantics (ARIES) using C++ individually, to enable logging and recovery of a database system
- Supported the consistency between DB2 and Sybase for Equity and Fixed Income trading data,
- UsedJava, multithreading, JDBC,QuickFIX, Sybase, GemFire, MS SQL, Tibco, Financial Fusion and Eclipse to design and implement high volume, low latency and multithreading FIX trading platform. usingFIXProtocol, C++, UNIX shell scripting, Perl, stored procedures, DB2 and Sybase utilities for performance monitoring.
- Designed and developed a C++ multi-thread library that implements mutex lock, conditional variable, thread and CPU scheduling
- Prepared strong Unit test cases for defectfixto ensure quality code.
- Testing the Live defects when reported by Users to supportquickfix.
- Involved in production support for fixing bugs in the production environment.
- Worked on building jquery modules and vue.js apps.
- Data was bound to the components with MVVM using Kendo and Vue.JS, and was retrieved, created, updated, & deleted using REST.
- Built web application using Vue.js and Firebase.
- Develop custom drag and drop tree view, web application to transfer and arrange HL7 data using Angular, html5, Vue.js.
- Developed UI using Visual C++, MFC and C# windows Form application
- Used Fix Inventory to collect data about the usage of license metrics other than PVU and RVU MAPC.
- Developed Java Server Faces portals using J2EE architecture of the portal application.
- Developed the different components of application such as JSPs, using Web sphere Studio Application Developer and used Git for version control.
- Developed back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, to communicate with Mongo DB database.
- Involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan.
- Created the set up for running Distributed data storage and computation in windows by using Hadoop
- Implemented a Node.js server to manage authentication.
- Designed a bootstrap module for the Application startup including Web Tier
- Writing Java Code for Fetching the data from Cassandra or RDBMS into Cassandra
- Deployed the applications in formats of WAR, JAR, and EAR inWeblogic.
- Implemented and created dynamic Web Projects using Maven Script and Angular, Web logic Application Server, Jenkins.
- Designed and Developed SOA enterprise system using Oracle SOA Suite.
- Developed automation test cases using Java, Selenium and Junit on Eclipse.
- Developed UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Architected communication between different programming platforms using SOAP, XML-RPC and web services.
- Design & Development of the User Interfaces using HTML, CSS and JSP
- Developed XSD for validation of XML request coming in from Web Service
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using XML.
- Worked on agile environment uses incremental approach and also have daily standup meetings.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Spring, Hibernate and Struts MVC.
- Designed, coded and configured server side J2EE components like Spring, Hibernate, JSP, Ibatis, XML.
- Involved in multi-tiered J2EE design utilizing MVC architecture (Struts Framework), Hibernate and EJB deployed on Websphere Application Server connecting to an Oracle, PL/SQL database.
- Used Profiling tool JVM monitor to detect andfixissues in the code
- Working on testing FIX messages like heartbeat, logon, logout, resend request, reject, sequence, pre-trade, trade and post-trade messages using Exchange simulatorQuickFix (Fix Engine) and FIX message Parser.
- Developing new features for PTC/UTCS module using C++/ STL/Boost APIs as per FRA guidelines.
- Done Exchange connectivity Integration with Lynx usingQuickFIX/J is a full featured messaging engine for the FIX protocol.
- Provided support for production issues and helpedfixthem.
- Worked closely with the testers to test the application thoroughly in clone andfixany defects.
- Worked on analyzing Hadoop cluster using different big data analytic tools including Pig, Hive, and MapReduce.
- Developing structured, efficient and error free codes for Big Data requirements using my knowledge in Hadoop and its Eco-system.
- Expert in Big data technologies like Apache Spark, H20, Elastic Search, Cassandra, YARN, Hive, Storm and Kibana.
- Architected, Designed and Developed Big Data solutions for various implementations.
- Enhancing and writing new tools and utilities in C++ to be used by deployment team.
- Installation, Configuration and Administration of Confidential WebSphere Application Server versions, Fixand Confidential License Metric Tool on Windows Environments.
- Multi-Threaded Fix Sessions were managed usingFixEngine.
- Providedengine for connection to real-time pricing using FIX.
- C++ and Shell Scripting development for SUMMIT accounting driver and generating reports.
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, DB2, CRUD
- Implemented Spring JDBC Templates for database calls. Used Possess application Server experience with Bea Web logic, Java Web Server and Web Sphere Application Server.
- Built servers and web services in Node.js, interacting with MySQL, MongoDB, Cassandra.
- Creation of REST Web Services for the management of data using Apache CXF
- Designing of application involve Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Designed extensive additions to existing Web Application utilizing SOA.
- Developed User Interfaces using JSP, and HTML.
- Developed Contract List to pull all the contracts which returned a JSON
- Application is deployed on WebSphere Application server. Maven is used as a build tool.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application
- Developed JSP pages and Servlets for customer maintenance
- Developed the application using agile methodology and followed TDD, Scrum.
- Developed the UML Use Cases, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Designed asynchronous messaging using Java Message Service (JMS).
- Usage of version control repository SVN.
- Implemented Web Services in JAXP based on SOAP protocols using XML and XSLT.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all the developed modules.
- Develop End User web pages using PHP in a laravel framework on wamp.
- Designed the UML diagrams based on the OOAD principles and Agile/Scrum development methodology and test cases and performed unit test using JUnit Framework.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Implemented application level persistence using Spring, Hibernate.
- Configured Struts, Hibernate framework with Spring MVC.
- Implemented ORM mapping and Dependency Injection in a Spring, Hibernate framework.
- Used Spring for cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and RESTFUL
- Developed the service layer, a layer that acts a bridge between the presentation layer and data access layer, with Spring framework.
- Expertise with NoSQL databases like HBase, Cassandra, Dynamo DB (AWS) and MongoDB.
- Worked on developing the web services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis. Developed Web Services to retrieve data from legacy systems.
- Involved in the analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of benefit shift Project.
- Development of the Service classes to interact with the database using iBatis XML file.
- Used IBatis extensively to allow object-to-relational persistence framework.
- Implemented Data Access Layer using JDBC Connections and IBATIS.
- Developed web services components using XML, SOAP and Axis.
- Creation of database objects like tables, views, stored procedures, materialized views and packages using oracle tools like PL/SQL developer.
- Worked in agile andwaterfallmethodologies with high quality deliverables delivered on-time.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine the new module with existing login system by using AngularJS
- Developed the JSON structure for the data transfer in between the Goggle Web Toolkit (UI) and business tier