- Having 8+ years of experience in all the technical phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation and Testing in both Web based and Enterprise applications with emphasis on Object Oriented, Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Strong application development using Agile Software Development methodologies like Scrum, Sprint and Traditional software models like Waterfall and Test - Driven Development.
- Experience in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS3, jQuery, JSON, Ajax, AngularJS, Bootstrap, JSTL with cross browser compatibility of webpage and responsive web design and Server scripting language like Node JS.
- Developed the application usingJava 1.8and implemented its features like lambdas Expressions, Time API, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, for each.
- Having experience with Cloud Computing environment like Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Docker Containers.
- Handled operations and maintenance support for AWS cloud resources which includes launching, maintaining and troubleshooting EC2 instances, and S3 buckets, Auto Scaling, Dynamo DB, AWS IAM, Elastic Load Balancers (ELB) and Relational Database Services (RDS).
- Proficient in developing J2EE enterprise applications in Service Oriented Architecture and Micro Service Architecture.
- Hands on Experience in developing web applications by using Spring framework moduleslike Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Spring Boot, Spring Batch and Spring Data.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Garbage Collector, Collections, Multithreading, Event handling, Exception handling and Generics.
- Expertise in J2EE Technology Servlets, Struts, Spring, JDBC, JTA, JPA, Hibernate and JMS.
- Experience with distinctive design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Prototype, Business Delegate, Session Facade, Observer, Decorator, Front Controller, DAO and MVC.
- Worked with design and development of robust and highly scalable Web Service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for enterprise applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies and Jersey frameworks.
- Expertise in XML technologies such as XSL, XSLT, XML schemas, XPath, X-Forms, XSL-FO and parsers like SAX, DOM.
- Expertise in back-end/server-side java technologies such as Web services, Java persistence API (JPA), Java Messaging Service (JMS), Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) and Java Naming and Directory Interface (JNDI).
- Experienced in building Web Services for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Good Understanding in databases such as Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server, Mongo DB and IBM DB2 databases to manage tables, views, indexes, sequences, stored procedures, functions, triggers and packages.
- Proficient with build automation tools like Gradle3.0 and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Experience on different IDEs such as Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite, IntelliJ and deployment using Application Servers like Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, Web Sphere and JBOSS.
- Experience with JUnit, Mockito, and Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Decent Experience in using code repository tools GIT, Tortoise SVN and Clear case.
- Effective communication and analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks as well as work independently or in a team.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Cloud, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, SOAP UI.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, JSTL, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, JTA, JNDI, JPA, Web Services.
Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite STS, IntelliJ.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MySQL server, MongoDB.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SoapUI, Log4j, Mockito, JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, GIT, Clear case.
Build Automation: ANT, Jenkins, Maven, Gradle.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, Docker.
Methodologies: Agile, TDD, Waterfall.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Developed front-end content using HTML5, CSS3, JSP, jQuery, Bootstrap and NodeJS.
- Expertise in designing, developing, testing & deploying J2EE Applications using Servlets, JSPs, EJBs, Web Services.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in the project using Java 1.8 new features like Lambda expressions, default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Developed the business layer components as Stateless Session Beans based on EJB API.
- Developed Angular 2.0 custom directives and used Routes and Factory validations in Angular.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of AWS stack (Including EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, SQS and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud-based architecture in AWS. Having experience with Cloud Computing environment and Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deployDocker containers.
- Developed RESTful Web services for transmission of data in JSON format.
- Developed the application with various Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot, Spring Security, and Spring Batch.
- Used Spring MVC framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application so that complexity of integration will be reduced, and maintenance will be very easy.
- Used Spring AOP for solving crosscutting concerns like keeping customer log data and transactions details.
- Developed the persistence layer using Hibernate Framework by configuring the various mappings in Hibernate files and created DAO layer.
- Developing Spring Boot application using Micro Services architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using API routes for the entire cluster.
- Designed and integrated the full-scale Hibernate persistence solution with the application architecture.
- Involved in design and development of the Hibernate Domain Model for the service.
- Implemented modules into NodeJS to integrate with designs and requirements and used NodeJS Express Framework.
- Worked onRESTfulWeb services as well as NodeRestframework for backend services used Mongo DB (NoSQL) for database services and RESTful web services using Jersey for JAX-RS implementation.
- Demonstrate exposure with Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment to DevOps CI/CD tool Methodologies.
- Designed and developed Middle-tier components for company's object framework using best practices and design Patterns and used in Model-View-Controller (MVC).
- Secured the API's by implementing Oauth2 token-based authentication/authorization scheme using Spring Security.
- Create and configured the continuous delivery pipelines for deploying Micro Services by using Jenkins.
- Installed, monitored and maintained the development infrastructure including JIRA.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities and Mockito framework JUnit for Unit testing and executed TDD framework.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on WebSphere Application Server.
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in the complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Involved in Daily Scrum (Agile) meetings, Sprint planning and estimation of the tasks for the user stories, participated in retrospective and presenting Demo at end of the sprint.
- Designed and coded controller classes using J2SE that would talk to real hardware controller to access their states and gave the user control over the hardware through the multithreaded UI.
- Spring Transaction is used for the degree of isolation to work with other transactions and to execute within a transaction scope to run that transaction and used to check out before timing out of the transaction.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring boot and handled security using Spring Security OAuth.
- Parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller and Spring AOP for logging purposes.
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection and developed controllers for handling Http requests and providing Http response.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of the current application.
- Implemented RESTful web services using JAX-RS and Jersey as provider.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by SOAP based Web Services with JAX-WS and WSDL.
- Worked on XML and JSON for transferring and retrieving data between different applications.
- Involved in using JPA(Java Persistence API) frameworks and API’s as JDO and Hibernate.
- Developed the DAO layer for the application using Spring Integration and Hibernate template support.
- Established connection to Oracle database with Spring Integration, Hibernate and created POJOs for mapping with the database tables.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in My SQL Database. Developed MySQL stored procedures and triggers using SQL to calculate and update the tables to implement business logic.
- Used Maven as build automation tool and deployments are on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Worked with Apache Kafka as a messaging service for activity tracking of an application.
- Worked on DAO's to pull the data from the source Databases and converted into JSON formats and then published into Kafka Streams.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE for application development.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing with JUnit.
- Collaborated with testers and developers and prepared test plans for producing high quality software applications
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
- Retrieving code from the repository and deploying in Production using ANT.
Environment: Java, J2EE, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, AngularJS, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Hibernate, JDBC, REST, SOAP, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, WSDL, JAX-RS, Jenkins, MySQL, Kafka, Service Oriented Architecture, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unit Testing, JUnit, Log4j, Maven, Web Sphere Application Server, Jenkins and Spring Tool Suite (STS).