- Nine years of software development experience as a full stack JAVA/J2EE Application Developer
- Experience in developing applications using JAVA with various J2EE technologies including EJB, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Java Beans, Spring (IOC, MVC, AOP, DAO) 4.2/3.5/3.0, Hibernate 4.0/3.0, XML, JNDI, JMS and Web Services (REST, SOAP), Design Patterns.
- Experience working with Agile/Scrum development methodologies.
- Expertise in all Spring Modules such as Spring Core, MVC, Dependency Injection, AOP and Transaction.
- Experience in Web Services technologies like SOAP, JAXP, JAXB, WSDL and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Hands-on experience in Web-Application Development using Angular JS
- Experience in coding, implementation and unit testing and Performance Testing of various J2EE related projects.
- Experience in Database persistence layer like Hibernate 4.2/3.0.
- Working knowledge of PL/SQL and database like MySQL Server, Oracle 11g/10g and tools like Oracle SQL Developer.
- Experience in database designing using RDBMS concepts in Oracle and MS SQL.
- Hands-on experience in writing stored procedures, functions, views, triggers, cursors and joins.
- Knowledge of Python and Selenium.
- Experience with TDD (Test Driven Development using JUnit).
- Knowledge of JVM tuning and JProfiler.
- Experience in XML and related technologies like XSL, XSLT, XPath and parsers like JAXP (SAX, DOM) and JAXB.
- Good working knowledge of Ant/Maven for project build/deployment, Log4j for logging and JUnit for unit and integration testing.
- Design and development of web-based applications using different Web and Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0/6.0, Web Sphere 8.5/8.0/7.0/6.0 , JBoss 9.0 and BEA WebLogic 10.x/9.2/8.1.
- Hands-on working experience with IDE tools like Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD, Intellij and IDEA.
- Experience in all phases of the Software Development Life Cycle across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in Web & Client/Server application development.
- Motivated team player with excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Keen interest in mastering new technologies and understanding new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
Programming Languages: Java 8/7/6, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
Frameworks: Spring 4.0/3.0/2.x (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, Spring Access. DAO, Factory Pattern, Core, Spring Context, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC, Spring with Hibernate), Hibernate 4.x/2.x, Log4j, Angular.JS
Databases: Oracle 12c/11g/10g/9i/8i, MySQL, IDEEclipse, Net Beans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer), Atom, IntelliJ, IDEA, Bracket
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.0/4.0, Web Logic 9.1/8.1, Web Sphere 7.0, Web Sphere Application Server 8.0, RAD 8.5/7.5 and JBoss.
Build Tools: Ant 1.8, Apache Maven 2.2.1
Version Control: CVS, SVN and GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, Unix and Mac
Senior Java Full Stack Engineer
- Build MSFit project from scratch using Angular.JS, Java, Spring, REST webservice, Jackson parser Used Github extensively
- Implemented ElasticSearch in the tool, that enabled users to search for mail store. Complicated searches like regex search, logical operator searches, can be done.
- Worked on Spring Boot to create a stand-alone app embedded with Tomcat
- Wrote MySql queries and some MongoDB queries.
- Used NodeJS library to debug and implement new features for the Trouper project
- Followed the Agile scrum method for project planning and team updates.
- Deployed projects in Orchard(replica of Heroku used with Confidential ). Orchard is the platform that enables developers to run, build, deploy and debug applications.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Gained some experience working with Rundeck, Puppet and Verdad to schedule jobs, automate jobs, manage servers and configure information from hosts.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Java Full Stack Programmer
- Conducted analysis of organizational needs and goals for the development and implementation of the application systems by involving with business personnel.
- Worked on developing web application on the Spring MVC framework.
- Worked with Hibernate framework to interface with the back-end.
- Used Oracle Reports and wrote HQL to access the data from the database. Used Annotations in hibernate mapping.
- Used Angular.JS controllers, directives, services and filters in the presentation layer.
- Worked on SOA architecture with Spring.
- Used Oracle 11g Database.
- Worked on implementing RESTful web services using JAX-RS annotations.
- Spring Security was implemented in the project.
- Direct payment and reports claims modules implemented SOAP web services for better security.
- Proficient in core Java concepts such as collections (ArrayList, HashMap, Iterator etc), generics, multi-threading and serialization.
- Used Spring Form for customer registration.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under the Agile Scrum methodology.
- Involved in Unit, Integration and Performance Testing for the new enhancements.
- Using Load Runner, execute multi-user performance tests, usedonline monitors, real-time output messagesand other features of the LoadRunner Controller.
- Test cases were created using JUnit framework and JUnit for front end UI testing.
- Used Jenkins as a continuous integration tool.
- Involved in production support after major software release.
- Logging of Application was done using Log4J. Logged exception directly into the database using JDBC.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
- Designed and developed web-based software using Spring MVC Framework and Spring batch
- The project was developed agile software development methodology.
- Involved in working with J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton, Session Façade and DAO).
- Involved in creating Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using UML.
- Worked on Hibernate ORM. Created Hibernate XML files and Java class files to map the object relation mappings.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) and Custom Queries to query data from Oracle database in DAO.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and packages on Oracle database.
- Used CRUD operations using JPA query language.
- Good experience in tools such as TOAD and SQL Developer for database development and interaction.
- Developed and maintained the Application Context files for the service layer using Spring Framework.
- Used SOAP Web Services for secure extraction of client related data from database using Apache CXF.
- Used RESTful in conjunction with Ajax calls using JAX-RS and Jersey.
- Multi-Threading and Caching we used to improve the performance and user experience.
- Made single page module using Angular.JS Framework. Implemented the business logic using JSP, JSTL, Java Beans and service classes.
- Involved in the development of presentation layer and GUI using CSS3 and HTML5.
- Iafter product release was involved in production support.
- Involved in Performance, Load and Stress Testing using Load Runner.
- Used ANT to build, run and create JARs and WAR files.
- Used SVN for version control.
- Application was logged using Log4J, and exceptions were logged into the database using JDBC.
- Used Junit for testing the entire application, rectified performance bottlenecks and eliminated critical bugs.
- Created numerous test cases using JUnit framework and JUnit for testing modules.
- Worked with Oracle forms.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, Spring 3.0, HTML, Hibernate 4.0, SQL, PL/SQL, JSP, Angular.JS, JSTL, AJAX, jQuery, Oracle 11g, Eclipse, Maven, ANT, SVN, XML 1.x, JAXB 2.x, Log4J, JUnit, JBoss, SOAP, Load Runner, Web Services, WSDL 2.0, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.