- Delivered complex projects using latest technology for greatest competitive edge.
- Developed the Application with angular4 UI components like Responsive Layouts, Ngx - Loading, Ng2-bs3-modal, Tables, Ng2-sidebars, Angular2-swiper-wrapper.
- Followed the N-Tier architecture for the application development with DAL, BLL, and UI.
- Implemented highly intricate search functionality for Confidential .
- Implemented the caching of the get requests using the interceptors of HTTP Client Module of Angular 4.
- Directed onshore/offshore developers and made sure tasks are delivered on time with quality for key feature in Confidential .
- Implemented the Restful web service calls for POST, PUT, DELETE and GET methods.
- Expertise in the areas of Graphical User Interface (GUI), Object oriented programming.
- Good Understanding of relational database concepts and experience in Query construction using SQL, extensive experience in writing, editing and maintaining database objects.
- Strong knowledge of modern frontend technologies, best practices, and load speed optimization techniques.
- Involved in designing and deploying a multitude application utilizing almost all the Aws stack like ec2 Instance, route 53, S3, RDS, dynamo DB, IAM focusing on highly-availability, high security for the application, fault tolerance and auto-scaling.
- Efficient team member with excellent work/time management skills, excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills and ability to work under strict deadlines.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
Angular 4 Developer
- Designed and developed the Application using Angular2/4 along with HTML5, CSS4, and TypeScript and Bootstrap4, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL and DB.
- Developed the application with angular libraries like ng2-table, ngx-loading, ngui/sticky, ng2-datepicker, angular-calendar, angular2-grid, angular/material, codelyzer, Angular 2 Webpack.
- The portal is made responsive using CSS and its preprocessors like SASS, Bootstrap, and media queries to support desktop and tablets.
- Written modular, secure, and well-tested front-end code in TypeScript, HTML5 and CSS using the latest web Technologies.
- Implemented an OAUTH gateway for API security.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided byAngular4.
- Used Web pack to build TypeScript modules.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Used REST client / POSTMAN to check the response of various API's, Swagger UI as a visual documentation for back-end implementation and client-side consumption.
- Handled various exceptions based on the response.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Involved in the meetings with Project Managers and Architects to groom the User Stories using Version One to add the functionality of what is needed to develop before taking it into the sprint.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted directly with the client to provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs.
- Created a build process for different environments like develop, staging and production.
- Demonstrated knowledge of code reviews, unit and regression testing.
- Involved in writing test cases using Jasmine and Karma to ensure 100% code coverage.
- Used GIT for source control and JIRA for tracking purposes.
- Worked with customer & business in designing wireframes and coms as per the requirement.
- Collaborate with cross-functional groups such as Product Managers, Design & Project Managers regarding product definition, Schedule, Scope, and project-related decisions.
- Conduct UX planning and strategy on several key UX initiatives.
- Worked with SVG images, sprites, and icons.
- Used jQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, implementing AJAX features for the application.
- Developed code for AJAX calls to get data from the server and load it into the charts.
- Implemented jQuery interaction, widgets, and effects to develop interactive web pages.
- Back end development and maintenance of websites usingPHPand MySQL.
- Used AJAX for populating the list/drop down box with data from DB.
- Storing user information in the session variables that is to be used across multiple pages.
- Implemented login functionality with encrypting the password.
- Forms validation and submission usingPHP.
- Implemented the file handling and file upload functionality successfully inPHP.
- Implemented HTML tables to display large amount of data to the user.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.
- Tested/De-bugged on browser using Firebug.
- Performed regression testing, backend testing using SQL query tools.
- Extensively involved in requirements gathering and analyzing them, checking the dependencies and design of the project.
- Designed and Developed Java Script frame work which is wrapper on top of JQUERY frame work and AJAX based UI frame work for UI Configuration widgets.
- Used Ajax, OO Java Script, JSP, jQuery, HTML and CSS to develop the application.
- Implemented Media queries to the web pages to make them compatible with cross-browser/cross-platform.
- Implemented google maps api’s and form submission email features as per the client specifications.
- Developed different JQUERY component in MVC micro architecture framework which internally use various design pattern such as singleton, command, delegate, etc.
- Involved in redesigning the entire site with CSS styles for consistent look and feel across all browsers and all pages.
- Responsible for making responsive web pages using twitter bootstrap and media queries
- Used AJAX frameworks like jQuery, JSON to develop rich GUIs and involved in performance tuning the website.
- Improved outgoing quality through test and yield improvements and characterization. Also reduced costs through test time improvements.
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing.