- Having around 8 years of professional experience in developing web based client/server applications in multi - platform environments with Java/J2EE technologies in domains like Telecom, Banking etc.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Development, Testing, Maintenance, Deployment.Ability to work independently as well as within a team environment, driven to meet deadlines, motivated to produce robust, high-performance software.
- Experience in developing applications using Waterfall Methodology, Agile (XP and Scrum) and Test Driven Development.
- Expertise in Front-End UI technologies like HTML5, CSS, JQuery, JSON, AJAX, NodeJS, AngularJS, BackboneJS, Bootstrap, JSTL, TypeScript.
- Experience with JAVA 1.8 features like lambda Expressions, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP, JDBC, JTA, IO, Spring Boot, Spring Microservices, Spring REST.
- Experience in working with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3, EBS, Elastic Load balancer (ELB), auto scaling group services, Lambda and Dynamo DB.
- Created and Configure Micro Service architecture for CDT Directory project and integrated with AngularJS application.
- Good Knowledge in Apache ActiveMq Series with Camel most widely used as service bus.
- Strong SOA and Web Services experience.
- Good experience on SOA architecture and web services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using Apache Axis2 and RESTful web services in java with JAX-RS reference implementation Jersey.
- Expertise in implementing the Object Oriented Principles and Core Java concepts like Collections, Exception Handling and Multithreading.
- Worked with spring web flow, Multi-Threading using Maps like concurrent Hash Maps.
- Expertise in Web Front End Technologies Struts,Tiles, JSTL, DHTML and XML/XSL.
- Proficient in implementing various Java design patterns like MVC, Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton, Data Transfer Object and Front Controller.
- Strong working experience using XML DTD and XML Schemas. Experienced in parsing (DOM and SAX) XML using JAXP API
- Excellent design and programming skills in JAVA and J2EE technology including Core Java, Spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, XML, JNDI, XML Parsers (SAX and DOM), Java beans, Web Service, and Log4J.
- Experience in working with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience in working with Relational Databases like Oracle, My SQL, IBM DB2 and No SQL databases like MongoDB and Dynamo DB.
- Experience in deploying, configuring and administering application servers such as WebLogic, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat.
- Extensive development experience with different IDE's like Spring Tool Suite, Eclipse and IntelliJ.
- Experience with UNIX, LINUX and Windows operating systems.
- Experience in using various Version Control tools like GIT, Source Tree, CVS and SVN.
- Experience with build tools like Ant, Maven, Hudson, Jenkins, Gradle for building and deploying applications to different environments.
- Good experience in developing test cases with JUnit for Unit testing, Load testing using JMeter, Stress test and logging using Log4J.
- Experience working with various domains and business expertise in Banking, Finance, E-Commerce, Insurance and Healthcare.
- Good in communicating with clients, customers, managers and other teams in the enterprise at all levels.
- Effective problem solving skills, outstanding interpersonal skills, good in written and verbal communication.
Language: Java 1.8/1.7, J2EE, SQL and PL/SQL,XML
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSF, JMS, EJB, Java Security.
Tools: & Framework: Struts, Hibernate,Spring IOC, Spring ORM,Spring MVC, Spring batch,Spring security, JSF and Apache Camel.
Web services: SOAP, RESTful, UDDI, WSDL, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, JAX-B, Axis and Apache CXF, Micro Services, AWS (Amazon Web Services).
Web/App Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat and JBOSS.
Database: Oracle, My SQL server, SQL Server, DB2, Mongo DB and Dynamo DB.
IDEs: Eclipse, RAD, Spring Tool Suite(STS) and IntelliJ.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, SOAP UI, Load UI, Putty,RTC, Star Team, Rational Clear Quest, Log4j.
Version Control: GIT, Tortoise SVN, CVS, Rational Clear Case and Visual Source Safe.
OS & Environment: Windows, Unix, Linux,mac
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns.
Build Automation: ANT, MAVEN, JENKINS.
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall and Test-Driven Development.
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked on high level and low level system design, planning, estimation and implementation.
- Involved in analysis and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) and used Agile methodologies (SCRUM) for developing application.
- Implementation of frameworks such as JQuery and ExtJS UI for UI development.
- For Responsive Web design usedBootstrapto build grids, layouts and components. UsedBootstrap components like dropdown menus, navigation bar, alerts, and labels.
- Consumed Rest based services from Angular JS using HTTP services.
- DevelopedAngular2.0 custom directives and used Routes and Factory validations inAngular JS
- Created Typescript resuable components and services to consume REST API’s using component based architecture provided by Angular JS.
- Extensively used Spring Framework modules like DI(IOC), Auto Wiring, JDBC Templates, Spring Security, AOP.
- Developed the application usingJava 1.8and implemented its features like Lambdas Expressions, Streams, functional interfaces, collectors, default methods, type interfaces, foreach.
- Created and maintained several Micro services serving various functions in the cloud-service layer as well as the web layer.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloud MicroServices and develop Spring based application with very less configuration.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude applications utilizing almost all of AWS stack (Including EC2, R53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SQS, IAM, and EMR), focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling.
- Integrated Open stack API with Amazon EC2 cloud based architecture in AWS.
- Developing Spring Boot application using Microservices architecture with Spring Eureka to maintain small and lightweight services and communication between these services are done by using API routes for entire cluster.
- Developed RESTful Services with JAX-RS using Spring Boot and Micro Services Architecture.
- Follow the best practices in coding like removing unnecessary casting, using generics in HashMap, caching, Collections like sort, comparator, list, set and Design patterns.
- Implemented and developed application using Spring (IOC, AOP, MVC, Security, Boot, Batch), Hibernate, REST based Web Services.
- Used Spring IOC for Dependency injection and integrated with the Hibernate framework for interacting with the database.
- Involved in code for developing bean references in Spring Framework and used Dependency injection.
- Implemented the authentication, authorization and access-control features by usingSpringSecurity and OAuth.
- Designed and developed Micro Services based business components and RESTful service endpoints using Spring boot.
- Experience in using JACKSON, XML and XSL for implementing Web Services
- Development of Continuous FTP service of encrypted large files between distributed systems using Apache Camel.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate for batch processing and to persist the data to the database.
- Proficient in persistence framework likeHibernate and JPA.
- Developed multiple kafka producers and consumers as per the software requirement specifications.
- Used Spring Batch as Spring Batch Jobs can meet the requirements of reliability, robustness, and traceability which are essential for Automatic processing of large amount of data.
- Experience in developing application, automated scripts leveraging Mongo DB. Built No SQL schemas to store document and maintaining sessions in MongoDB
- Used ANT Build files to build the applications inUNIXenvironment.
- Developed JUnit test cases for unit testing the integration layer.Performed deployment of applications on JBoss.
- Used Tortoise SVN to maintain the version of files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Extensively worked on Test Driven Development andAgileDevelopment.
- Worked on Log4j for logging errors,messages and performance logs.
- Used Maven as build automation tool for deploying the project on Web Sphere Application Server and used Jenkins to perform continuous Integration and Used JIRA as issue tracking tool.
- Used GIT for version control tool and RAD for IDE.
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in analysis, specification, design, implementation and testing phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) based on the functional requirements.
- Application is implemented using agile methodology where there is a daily SCRUM meeting to understand the status and resolve any issues.
- Upgraded existing UI with HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Bootstrap and Angula 2 interaction.
- Designing the layouts and converting them into HTML and functional pages using Angular Js and Node js.
- Developed and Implemented UI controls and API's withExtJS.
- Used UI Bootstrap developed byAngular 2.0 team for Date-picker, Dropdown and Pagination.
- Worked extensively to achieve DOM Show, Hide elements and Event Handling using Angular JS.
- Parcticipated in creation of Spring configurations, Lambda Expressions, Streams, Filters.
- Designed and developed the End Points (Controllers), Business Layer, DAO Layer using Hibernate/JDBC template and Spring IOC (Dependency Injection).
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Boot and handled the security using Spring Security.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate & Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
- Worked extensively to achieve DOM Show, Hide elements and Event Handling using Angular JS.
- Implemented the application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Batch and handled the security using Spring Security.
- UsedAngularas framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- UsedJPAandHibernatewith entity beans for interacting persistence layer forCRUDoperations.
- Spring MVC model integration for front-end request action controller..
- Implemented Restful web services using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey as provider and implemented security using Oauth.
- Consumed SOAP and Restful web services in SOA environment and used SOAP UI for testing.
- Extensively used Multi-Threading for concurrent processes using Runnable and Callable Java interfaces.
- Created flows on messaging using Active MQ.
- Extensively used JUnit for unit testing, integration testing and production testing.
- Involved in installing and configuring Maven for application builds and deployment.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Developed integration modules for disparate clients usingApache Camel.
- Also built a next generation Stack using many new DevOps tools like Jenkins and Docker.
- Setup the continuous Integration (CI) process for the application using the Jenkins.
- Experienced in Software development of Web applications, Client/Server systems, Distributed Applications and other custom-built projects onUNIXand Windows.
- Worked with IDE as Spring STS and deployed into Weblogic Server and used Maven as build tool.
- Developed the application using STS as the IDE and used its features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation and version control (SVN).
- Extensive experience withAgileTeam Development and Test Driven Development usingJUnitandJIRA
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
Environment: Java, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, JQuery, Angular JS, Spring, Hibernate, Spring IOC, Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Security, JDBC, XML, XSD, SOAP UI, Restful, SOAP, Log4j, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture), MySQL, Weblogic Server, Agile Methodology,linux, JUnit, Maven, Jenkins, Active MQ, GIT, JIRA,SVN and Spring Tools Suite(STS).