- Experience working with Oracle PL/SQL and writing stored procedures.
- Proficient in XML technologies like SAX, DOM, X - Path, WSDL, DTD, XSD, SOA, JAXB.
- Extensively worked with Core Java focusing on concepts like Multithreading, Exception Handling, File handling, IO, Generics, Data structures, Concurrency and Collection.
- Experience with test-driven development (TDD), Junit unit testing framework and knowledge of ANT, MAVEN and Log4j tools.
- Experience Working with Java APIs.
- Experience Working with Core Java and Multithreading.
- Experience in MVC architecture, Spring IOC and Hibernate.
- Experience working with SOAP, Rest, Restful Web Services, APACHE CXF, JAX-RS, JAXB, Spring Security and Web Services Security.
- Experience in Oracle, SQL Server 2000 and MySQL databases. Hands on with PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views.
- Experienced with Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, and Apache Tomcat Application Servers.
- Keen interest in mastering new technologies and understanding new industry developments and the evolution of next generation programming solutions.
- Understanding of AngularJS, NodeJS, MongoDB, Spring Boot and MicroServices.
- Extensively used J2EE Design Patterns like Facade, DAO, DTO, MVC, Singleton and Prototype.
- Worked on UNIX flavors like Linux.
- Expertise in server-side development with Spring 4.2, Hibernate 4.2, JDBC, Servlets, MVC architecture, Java Beans, XML.
- Experience Working in Production support.
- Experience working with Agile SCRUM methodology.
- Experience in using version control system like GIT, SVN and CVS etc.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle across various workflows in web & Client/Server application development.
Domain: Insurance, Power, Finance, Healthcare
Frameworks: Spring 4.2/3.5/3.0 (Dependency Injection, Spring MVC, DAO, Core, Context, AOP, IOC, JDBC, Spring with Hibernate, Spring Integration), Hibernate 4.2/3.0, Struts 1.3/2.5
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MySQL
IDE: Eclipse 3.3/3.2/3.1, NetBeans, IntelliJ IDEA, Atom
Web/App Servers: Apache Tomcat 8.0/7.0/6.5/6.0 , WebLogic 12/11/10.x/9.2/8.1, IBM Web Sphere Application Server 8.5/8.0/7.0, JBoss 9.0
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, MAC OS
Testing Tools/Others: Junit, Mockito, SoapUI, Log4j, Postman, SVN, GIT, CVS, JIRA, Jenkins, AspectJ, Spring AOP, Rational Rose, JMeter, JProfiler, maven
Confidential, Cypress, CA
- Involved in the complete SDLC including design of System Architecture, development of System Use Cases based on the functional requirements.
- Documented detailed technical design documents including class diagrams, technical flow diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Extensively worked in AGILE development environment.
- Used Ajax and jQuery to dynamically load the content into the web pages without reloading the pages.
- Used Spring Framework for dependency injection for Action classes using Application Context XML file.
- Involved in implementation of MVC pattern using Angular JS, Node JS, JSP and Spring Controller.
- Used Spring Inheritance to develop beans from already developed parent beans.
- Implemented MVC architecture using JSP, Spring, Hibernate and used Spring Framework to initialize managed beans and services.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Spring / Hibernate persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the EJB 3.0 using annotations.
- Used Spring AOP for reporting and used a test driven approach to development leveraging
- Spring’s support for unit testing.
- Used several J2EE design patterns like DAO, DTO, Business Delegate, Front Controller and MVC- Model along with Struts to develop application.
- Implemented Action classes, Form classes and created Struts-config files, validation files, tiles definitions, resource bundles for the entire application using struts framework.
- Business logic is implemented using Struts Action Components in the Struts.
- Developed Struts Forms and Actions for validation of user request data and application Functionality.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Exposed spring services as Web Services with REST (Representational State Transfer).
- Used JAX-RPC Web Services using SOAP to process the application for the customer.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Interfaced with the My SQL back-end database by integrating Spring with Hibernate.
- Implemented JUNIT test cases for unit testing and Suites for end to end testing.
- Used SVN for version control and LOG4J for debugging.
- Involved in Maintenance and Enhancements for the project.
- Extensively solved lot of tickets raised by users in Pivotal Tracker tool (Agile Project Management Tool).
Environment: Java, XML, EJB, JPA, HTML, CSS, JAVA SCRIPT, Node JS, DHTML, JSON, Struts, Hibernate, Spring, Servlet, JSP, JSF, AJAX, JQuery, REST, JAX-WS, Log4j, TOAD, SOAP, PL/SQL, web services, Websphere Application Server, MY SQL, My Eclipse, SVN, Edit plus, Notepad++, KAWA PRO, KANBAN, Pivotal Tracker.
Confidential, Richfield, MN
Sr. Java/Applications Developer
- Involved in Spring Core and Spring MVC setup as Enterprise Application designing.
- Responsible for implementing applications implemented using layered approach. Designed and developed the main Module to fit into MVC architecture leveraging Spring MVC.
- Developed SOAP Web Services using Top-Down and Bottom-up approach.
- Spring JDBC template and Hibernate DAO support is used for performing Database Transactions.
- Consumed web services by generating Web Services Client wizard.
- PL/SQL queries and Spring JDBC module is developed for querying the database to get members.
- Developed front-end applications using Google Web Toolkit (GWT).
- Developed DAO objects and Persistence logic for interacting with the database using Hibernate.
- Used Test Driven Development (TDD) using JUnit 3.8/4.0 writing automated test scripts for all the components using agile methodologies.
- Used Apache Ant for building the application.
- Using GIT version control system.
- Hands on experience on Cassandra database.
- Refactoring code and Performance tuning the JVM and refactoring the logic.
- SOAP UI is used for Unit Testing the web services and Altovo XMLSpy for testing XSD’s.
- JUnit is used to performing Java Unit testing.
- Log4J is used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Deploying, supporting, and troubleshooting java services on WebSphere and WebLogic Server.
- Participated in technical design review sessions to finalize on the design of application and prepared design documents using Class and Sequence Diagrams.