- Extensive experience as a Full Stack Java J2EE Developer for more than 6 years of professional experience in IT industry and Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis including development, implementation, testing of various applications using Java and J2EE maintenance which are include in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
- Worked extensively on Spring MVC, WEB, SpringBoot, JPA, Hibernate, Web Services, SOAP, Restful, JMS and Messaging Queues.
- Strong experience in building web application utilizing Spring Framework features AOP, IOC, WEB, JDBC, ORM, Data, Batch, and Security.
- Proficient in developing Asynchronous multithreaded Java Applications, implementing Concurrency and Synchronization, Exception Handling.
- Experience inAngularJS, Google's Open source web application framework.
- Utilized AWSCloud Computing platforms and its many dimensions of scalability including but not limited to: VPC, EC2, ELB, IAMA, SQS, S3, auto scaling architectures, using EBS under high I/O requirements, custom monitoring metrics/analysis/alarms via Cloud Watch, theAWSCLI, to meet client's needs and project requirements.
- Experience with integrating proprietary systems using API’s Web Services (JAX - RPC, JAX-WS, JAXB, REST, SOAP, WSDL).
- Implemented the Hibernate framework (ORM) to interact with database.
- Developed Java applications and tools to automate tests run in UNIX environment.
- Responsible for enhancing the test client using Java to support new features in the trading application.
- Having good administration experience in maintaining atlassian products likeJIRA, Confluence, etc.
- Experienced in deploying, configuring, maintaining applications on application servers such as Jboss, IBM Websphere (8.5, 8.0), Web logic, GlassFish and Apache Tomcat.
- Expertise in working with Windows, LINUX and UNIX, Shell Scripting, Subversion and CLEARCASE platforms.
- Worked on the dependency injection using spring framework with Application Context XML file.
- Involved in creating and modifying the class diagrams, sequence diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Hands on exposure to different SDLC models like Waterfall, Agile and undergone the training in software Development Processes like SDLC, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Iterative Methodologies.
- Had experience in JMS and Message Queue listeners for Message Queue Service.
- Hands on experience working with databases like Oracle, SQL Serverand MySQL.
- Written JUnit Test Cases for challenging environments.
- Have written SQL queries to generate the reports for the Web Trade Service application.
- Multi-cultured Team Player with complete flexibility to work independently as well as in a team and have quick grasping capabilities to work with the newly emerging technologies.
- Good communication, interpersonal and quick learning skills with proven ability to adapt to different project environments.
SR. JAVA/J2EE DEVELOPER
Confidential, Plainsboro, NJ
- Participate in system design specification sessions to document technical specifications and to provide design options and solutions.
- Write and maintain codes using technical specifications to update existing application and/or to develop new application.
- Restful API’s development (security, fault tolerance, log stats, unit testing, documenting, streaming) using JAX-RS Jersey implementation, and exposing Restful end points through API gateway (WADL, JavaDoc).
- Development of a SpringBoot standalone multi-threaded application for data quality verification.
- Implemented SpringBoot profiles for configuring environment specific properties files.
- Apply analytical, technical and programmatic skills to resolve application related issues.
- Worked as a part of Agile team and responsible to deliver completed task in weekly sprint.
- Design and Developed new requirements for the web application usingStruts2and other commonly used JEE patterns and frameworks.
- Used JSON strings to transfer java object data to Angular JS and vice versa.
- Create/Drop/Rebase tablespaces, schemas, generating SQL script out of design document and apply it into Dev Database.
- Creating, Configuring, Extending and Backing domains and deploying libraries and Enterprise archives and Web archives.
- Setting Policies, Data sources, JNDI, Configuring JMS servers, JMS Resources Queues, Topics, Connection Factories and WebLogic application workers. Monitoring, Troubleshooting and Analyzing logs through EM, console, and Reverse proxy setup. Starting, Stopping Admin and Managed Servers through WLST and Node Manager.
- Prepare test cases and strategies for unit testing and integration testing
- Provide technical and functional support to testing teams.
- Used Maven to compile projects within IDE and to set class path for code completion, highlighting.
- Worked in Agile environment with active scrum participation.
- Developed and deployed web services.
- Involved in debugging and fixing production issues.
- Involved in SQL development using stored procedures, views, queries with MySQL.
- Configured and deployed web application on Apache Tomcat Server.
Confidential, Bloomington, MN
- Used Agile Methodology for the development of the project.
- As the project is executed in Agile -Scrum, being a domain expert, attends all the Scrum events and provides valuable insights into design and implementation
- Attended daily and weekly SCRUM meeting to update working status etc.
- Involved in debugging and troubleshooting related to production and environment issues.
- Performed the day to day analysis for issue tracking system.
- Used Lambdas expressions and Default method in Interfaces, concepts from Java8.
- Extensive use of core Java Collections, Generics, Exception Handling, and Design Patterns for functionality, such as portfolio summary and user information.
- Design E-R graphs and relationship among different database tables; Creation tables with low coupling.
- Integrated Spring with Hibernate framework and created Hibernate annotations for mapping an object-oriented domain model to traditional relational database.
- Wrote PL/SQL Queries, stored procedures, triggers and prepared statements.
- Implemented Spring Security to provide authentication, authorization, and access-control for this application.
- Configured Spring Cache to cache the results of methods that were frequently called by users or systems.
- Used AngularJS Routing for navigation between nested HTML views in the application.
- Implemented persistence layer using various features of Hibernate framework like HQL queries, Criteria, Projections etc.
- Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to the database with Hibernate transaction control.
- Performed Test Automation using Selenium Web Driver andCucumber
- Using Angular.js to implement data binding, Module loading.
- Implemented web page responsive design using Bootstrap.
- Worked on developing Restful web services and integrating with proprietary systems using API’s or web services.
- Worked with the system Admin to stand up the architecture in AWS Cloud. Responsible for setting up Dev, Test and production environments.
- Installed, deployed, and upgraded AWSCloud-based servers and services in accordance with Company standards and project guidelines
- Supported State StreetAWS Cloud Migration Activities.
- Involves creating RDS, EC2 instances and security groups.
- Worked on AWS S3 (simple Storage Service) bucket, SNS(Simple Notification service) and SQS(Simple Queue Service) components.
- Worked on research of ELK(Elastic search).
- Worked on integrating Spring Cloud with AWS which avoids cumbersome of maintaining and infrastructure.
- Inspected and debugged front-end code with FireBug.
- Worked on developing Restful web services using Spring Boot.
- Used JIRA, Confluence and Log4J for project management, tracking and monitoring errors.
- Developed test cases and performed unit test using TestNG Framework.
- Used GitHub for code repository and version control.
- Build code using IntelliJ IDEA and deploy it using Tomcat.
- Using MySQL for database and used DBeaver to develop database.