- Overall 8+ years of experience in requirements gathering, deployment of Web Applications and client server multi - tier applications using J2SE, JEE and J2EE technologies.
- Extensive expertise with Java, J2EE, JSP, JDBC, Servlets, Java Beans, EJBs (Session beans, Entity Beans and JMS), JBoss, jQuery, Ajax, XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP, JAXB, Web Services, Struts, Spring, Microservices and Hibernate.
- Good knowledge and experience in developing web interfaces using client-side technologies like AngularJS, XML, HTML, DHTML and SASS.
- Design the whole API using RESTful API Modeling Language (RAML).
- Created REST Microservice APIs using Spring Boot Application.
- Performance Targeted Implementer with substantial familiarity in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using Apache Axis Web Service Framework using the Web Services protocols like SOAP, REST, JAX-RPC, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI.
- Used Maven and Jenkins as build tool and deploying the application using Kafka.
- Used spring config server for centralized configuration and Splunk for centralized logging.
- Involved in Risk Management Cloud Computing/PaaS/SaaS/IaaS Infrastructure Architecture Disaster Recovery.
- Fluent with the core Java concepts like Multi-Threading, Exceptions, Reg Ex, Data Structures and Serialization, including Java 8 API like functional programing.
- Experience in Script Languages like Shell and Ant.
- Expertise in developing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in databases viz. Oracle, SQL Server2000, My SQL, and DB2 and excellent development experience using Agile Methodology.
- Focused on architecting NoSQL databases like Mongo, Cassandra and Cache database.
- Experience in Data Modeling and working with Cassandra Query Language (CQL).
- Solid experience on API development using node JS, express JS.
- Experience in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon RDS, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, AWS Identity and access).
- Confidence in working with other iOS and Android developers to complete detailed projects.
- Performed Unit Testing using Junit Testing Framework and Log4J to monitor the error logs.
- Developed unit and integration tests for existing microservices using JUnit, Mockito and Docker.
- Strong Experience on UNIX, Linux platforms, developed shell scripts and configured CRON jobs.
- Hands on experience of Build & Deployment phases and usage of Continuous Integration (CI/CD) tools.
- Hands on experience on Web/Application sever like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, Glassfish and JBoss.
- Outstanding skills in design aspects and technical documentation along with strong interpersonal, analytical and Organizational skills.
- End to end development support of the application till the final rollout of the application.
- Demonstrated excellent presentation and communication skills while conducting functional and technical training sessions.
Programming Skills: C++, Java/J2EE, JDBC, Guava, JSTL, JSP 1.2/2.0, EJB 2.0/3.0, JavaBeans, JMS, JNDI, CSD, JAXB, Web services, HTML, CSS
Frameworks: Struts 1.x/2.x, Hibernate 3.x/4.x, Spring 3.2, JSF 2.0
Cloud Technologies: AWS, Google Cloud
Databases: Oracle … MYSQL, NoSQL, DB2, PL/SQL, JDBC, Stored procedures, Packages, Triggers, Cursors, Views, Sybase, Cassandra 2.2, MongoDB
Web Services: XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST, JAXP, JAXB, XMLBEANS
Tools: Eclipse, Apache Tomcat 7.0, FileZilla, Putty, Tableau, Alteryx, Maven, Gradle
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Web sphere Application Server8.0, IBM WebSphere 7.x/6.x, J Boss 5.0, WebLogic 8.1/9.2, Restful Services, JAX-RS, Apache Tomcat 5.0
Scripting Languages: Shell, python
Testing/Logging Tools: JUnit, Mockito, SOAP UI Testing
Version Control: CVS, VSS, SVN, Rational Clear case, Git
Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux, Microsoft Windows Variants, Red hat Linux-CentOS 7, Android
Confidential - Cincinnati, Ohio
Java Full Stack Developer
- Used Spring-IOC concepts and Spring MVC pattern for developing the application.
- Implemented MVC architecture application using Spring and created Lambda function in AWS using Spring Framework.
- Hands on experience on Git-Stash, Jira for continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Experience working with AWS for Storage & content delivery and Application deployment services.
- Worked closely with the team to achieve continuous integration and continuous delivery.
- Selecting the appropriate AWS service based on compute, data, or security requirements.
- Experience in Integration of Amazon Web Services with other applications infrastructure.
- Migrated applications from Java 1.7 to Java 1.8 using Lambdas and parallel streams.
- Utilize EBS to store persistent data and mitigate failure by using snapshots.
- Experience in using Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Sonar jobs for java code quality.
- Experience in writing ANT, Maven build scripts, providing logging facility using Log4j and Writing JUnit testcases.
- Good experience in SCRUM process of Agile (Iterative) development methodology.
- Having good Knowledge in NOSQL data base like DynamoDB.
- Used AWS SDK to connect with Amazon SQS for bulk email processing.
- Implemented AWS IAM for managing the credentials of applications that runs on EC2 instances.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto-scaling groups.
- Worked on building data center with AWS and Installed SVN, GIT, Jenkins images on AWS.
- Designed, built, and deployed a multitude application utilizing almost all of the AWS stack.
- Extensively used Java server Faces (JSF) Navigation rules and JSF tags for enhanced user Interface.
- Used Apache tomcat and WebLogic as an application server to deploy various components of application.
- Implemented Hibernate/JPA for data persistence.
- Automate the cloud deployments using chef, python and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Administered and deployed applications into WebSphere Application Server.
- Installing, deploying, monitoring, maintain and configure WebLogic server 12c in local machine.
- Used Apache Camel in the JBoss Fuse ESB as the integration platform for SOA Services.
- Helping the mobile team to debug the issue on both the IOS and android applications.
- Used a Microservices architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST and Spring Boot.
- Used Microservices designed with the individual database and project with no dependencies.
- Strong experience with SOAP and REST webservice consuming (JAX-RS, JAX-WS, CXF, Axis, JAXB).
- Tested the Web services using SOAPUI and by writing Web service client in Java for transmitting the offender's information in XML data using the WSDL provided.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Integration, Spring Security, Hibernate, Microservices, REST, SOAP, Web-Services, JSON, JUNIT, Mockito, AWS (EC2, Lambda, ELB, S3, RDS, Cloud watch and Route 53, Cognito), Eclipse, Tomcat, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQL developer, Log4J.
Confidential - Foster City - CA
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and maintenance phases of R&D redesign.
- Involved in the design of the applications using J2EE Model/View/Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Used Concourse and Jenkins for Microservices deployment.
- Used AWS to deploy the project on EC2 instance. Implementation of the Business logic layer for Mongo DBServices.
- Created profiles, manifests for VMware servers, and pushing them to AWS instances using puppet.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloud watch.
- Contributed to the DevOps to automate the build and deployment process using Jenkins, shell scripting, chef, Python, AWS Lambda, Cloud Formation Template, Terraform.
- Implemented stored procedures using Spring JDBC template.
- Implemented REST Microservices using Spring boot. Generated Metrics with method level granularity and Persistence using Spring AOP and Spring Actuator.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) as requirement gathering, modeling, analysis, architecture design and development.
- Used Spring Framework for the Implementation of the Application.
- Implemented various design patterns - Singleton, Business Delegate, Value Object and Spring DAO.
- Used JPA/Hibernate to write DAO classes to interact with the database.
- Used advanced core java features like annotations, generics, enhanced for loop etc. throughout the application.
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture by developing Java web services using WSDL, UDDI and SOAP.
- Involved in fixing defects in application- worked in JSF managed beans, converters, validator and configuration files
- Mapped business objects to database using Hibernate, Used JPA annotations to Map DB to Objects.
- Developed Restful API's using APIGEE platform.
- Worked on building proxies and policies with in APIGEE along with security frameworks.
- Designed exception handling and a logging framework as part of the remediation strategy.
- Involved in application migration from older server environments to newer server environments providing high availability and accessibility.
- Configured and scheduled jobs for multiple projects on Jenkins.
- Experience in writing the SQL, PL/SQL stored procedures to meet the business requirements and the transformations.
- Designed and Developed scripts for uploading data from flat files and XML files into database, performing business validations on the data using PL/SQL Procedures.
- Developing Test Cases and performed Unit testing using Junit for the Action classes.
- Used test automation frameworks like Selenium.
- Worked on data driven testing, Cross browser testing and parallel test execution using Selenium Web driver and Selenium Grid.
- Used Log4J logging framework to write Log messages with various levels for logging across the application.
- Logging the alert strings in to the logs whenever required which helps in triggering the OVO Alerts.
- Working on Oracle database systems to create pilot users for some of the applications.
- Isolated problems by using CA Wily Introscope, Dynatrace as application performance management tool.
- Used Apache JMeter as a load-testing tool for analyzing and measuring the performance of a variety of services.
- Maintained version control of the Java files with SVN and GIT.