- Over 8 years of experience in designing and developingJava/J2EE Client and Server - side Enterprise. Applications using object oriented methodologies, enterprise technologies, frameworks, and design patterns. Excellent problem-solving skills with strong technical background and good interpersonal skills.Quick learner and excellent team player, ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
- Profound experience in Core Java 8 features like Multithreading, concurrency, Stream’s and Filters API, Lambda functions and Functional interface programming.
- Have good knowledge on XML language like SAX, XSD, DOM, XPath, DTD, JAXB, JAXP, XSL/XSLT.
- Experience in application of MVC (Model-View-Controller) using Ajax Jquery, React JS, Handlebar JS for view rendering and implementing with Redux and Flux patterns. Extensive knowledge in architectures using Rails.
- Experienced in Angular JS, Backbone JS, Ember JS, Knockout JS, Ext JS for unique and customize front end app development and to achieve MVC design flow.
- Experience in handling modules and routing modules by adding to Ngmodules input array, as well as the Dependency Injection, Decorators and Custom components.
- Experience on Shadow DOM tree and style encapsulation enabling to apply scoped styles. Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Experience on data transformation and streaming data using Pipes within angular (2/4) Experience on Obervables data service -Angular injectable service providing data to multiple parts of the application.
- Strong experience in developing Dynamic Single Page Application (SPA) using MEAN (Mongo, Express Angular and Node) full stack development tool kit.
- Profoundly Experienced MVC architecture layout worked on straight forward view rendering java-script frameworks like React Stock, React.JS forms, events, routers, and Redux asynchronous, and rendering pages on the server side utilizing Redux and Flux to accomplish unidirectional plan stream and core dependency.
- Experience on development and deployed Microservices based applications using Spring Boot and Spring Cloud.
- Better understanding of implementation using Spring Cloud - Netflix OSS stack for microservices deployment and auto configurations like Eureka (Service Discovery Server), Ribbon (Dynamic Routing and Load Balancer), Hystrix (Circuit Breaker), Zuul (Edge proxy-gate way for routing, monitoring, security).
- Apache Zookeeper integrations for Spring Boot apps through autoconfiguration and binding to the Spring Environment and other Spring programming model,building large distributed systems with Zookeeper.
- Experience in knowledge in Spring Beans Life Cycle, spring system modules like Spring IOC (for dependency injection), Spring Batch (to process large files in distributed environment using reader, processor, writer), Spring Security (for authorization).
- Proficient in using Spring Data JPA that helped in creating automatic Data Access Objects (DAOs) at the compile time.
- Worked with various frameworks in Spring such as Spring IOC, AOP, Spring transaction Management, Spring Data, Spring JDBC, Spring Batch, Spring JTA, Spring IO and Spring Security (Spring security, Site Minder).
- Extensive experience in developing scalable, reliable, efficient web and enterprise applications using JSP, EJB, JNDI, JMS, Struts, JSF (Prime Faces).
- Developed multiple applications using Spring Community framework projects and used Spring and EJB containers to manage the bean life cycle.
- Experience on centralized logging(Data) and monitoring tools such as Elasticsearch, Logstash, andKibana (ELK), Splunk dash boards for search and reporting and managing the dashboard access.
- Keen knowledge on spring rest (java, maven, spring tool suite) for producing restful webservices and rest template for rest client. Java API for RESTful Web Services (JAX-RS) 2.0 and the Java API for JSON Processing to handle client-server communication. Developed projects with RESTful services (JAX-RS, Spring Boot), SOAP (JAX-WS, Apache CXF, WSDL, Apache Axis2) and automated the documentation using Swagger and WADL.
- Working knowledge in testing the SOAP and RESTful URI end points independently using the SOAP UI and Postman Client.
- Developed self-contained, black box projects using Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used Hibernate, Object/Relational-Mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model with a SQL-based schema. And implemented second level cache using Ehcache.
- UsedJavaMailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for asynchronous mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process is complete and for mailing administrator of any system related problems.
- Worked on utilizing JMS, Rabbit-MQ, IBM-MQ, Active-MQ and Apache Kafka as a Message Oriented Middleware for coordinating applications.
- Experienced on Kafka providing low-latency, high-throughput, fault-tolerant publish and subscribe pipelines and can processes streams of events providing reliable, millisecond responses to support both customer-facing applications and connecting downstream systems with real-time data.
- Experience with significant databases like MYSQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, and MS SQL. And worked on NoSQL databases, for example, MongoDB and Apache Cassandra, have experience using ODM frameworks to connect asynchronous environment with Mongoose Connector Managed and maintained Oracle databases in the production domain, and Build PL/SQL functions, store procedure, triggers, views, and materialized views.
- Experience with Jenkins, Hudson, CVS, Git, GitHub. Experienced on Automated build pipeline by integrating code resposity using Github and created a continuous integration and delivery pipelines using Jenkins, Bamboo, GOCD and for build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and logging tools like Log4J.
- Worked with Drools of management system with a forward and backward chaining inference based rules engine, more correctly known as a production rule system, using an enhanced implementation of the Business Rules Management Suite.
- Experience in creating Docker images, Containers, push/pull, Worked on capacity management for kubernetes cluster system.
- Hands on knowledge in orchestrating the Docker container, manipulating, and managing pre-build container images to create and manage containerized services and other cloud instances with RedHat OpenShift application platform.
- Good Knowledge in Amazon Web Services (Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon Simple DB, Amazon Elastic Load Balancing, Amazon SQS, Amazon EBS and Amazon Cloud Front).
- Used Amazon Web Services (AWS) a secure cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow.
- Used Orchestration service Kubernetes for load balancing and to schedule the tasks across the computer cluster and load balancers for backend API services.
- Experience in developing the application services utilizing the Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF) platform as a service for quick builds of RESTful API’s. Expertise in GraphQL is another and energizing API for specially appointed inquiries and control.
- Experience in introducing Docker utilizing Docker tool compartment. Condition provisioning arrangements utilizing Docker.
- Extensive work experience in usage of bundle package and task runner tools like NPM, Bower, Web pack, Grunt, Gulp.
- Experience on performing unit Testing utilizing JUnit and ridiculing systems like JMock and Mockito and ensured code changes won't break existing Unit Tests.
- Experience in using test tools like Selenium for Unit and Integration Testing and used Cucumber for Acceptance Testing.
- Experience in conveying and arranging application servers, for example, IBM WebSphere, Oracle WebLogic, Jboss and Apache Tomcat.
- Sound learning on consistent mix and persistent improvement devices like Jenkins, Hudson, Puppet, and Bamboo. Strong involvement in UNIX and Shell scripting. And profound knowledge in setting up CD/CI pipeline using Jenkins, Bamboo and GoCD.
- Experience in Enterprise Integration Development using Apache Camel Framework.And used Mule software for routing technologies.
- Good hands on experience in developing the mock unit test cases using MockMVC, Mockito, Spock testing tools.
- Experience in Spring Security Framework for User Access Management, JWT token based authentication and involved OAuth 2.0 configuration for authentication, authorization. Experienced on site minders managing interface between multiple applications in a group. supported by the class Request Header Authentication Filter.
- Worked in Agile/SCRUM and Waterfall development methodologies with Scrum Master experience.
- Expert in Various Agile methodologies like SCRUM, Test Driven Development(TTD), Incremental and Iteration methodology, Pair Programming, Agile Development &Testing using Software Development Life Cycle.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PHP, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Script
Java/J2EE Technologies: Servlets, Spring, EJB, JPA, JTA, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, RMI, JNDI, R AWT, Applets
Frameworks: Struts 2.0/1.0, Hibernate 4.x/3.x, Spring 3.0, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Spring AOP, Spring Core, JSF, IBatis, Spring IOC.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, CSS/CSS3, AJAX, jQuery, Bootstrap, XML, Grunt, Gulp, JSON.
Database: SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle, Mongo DB, DB2
Web Services: XSD, WSDL, Apache Axis, SOAP, Restful, GraphQL, JAX RS, JAX WS
Messaging: JMS (Java Message Service), IBM MQ, Apache Active MQ, Apache Kafka
Testing Tools: JUnit, Mockito, Jasmine, Karma, Mocha, Chai, Selenium
Version Control: SVN, CVS, GIT, and Clear Case
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed multipleAngular 4.0 componentswhich are compatible with latest versions of typescript, angular CLI.
- Involved in development, design and implementation front end part of the widget based application using HTML5, CSS3-LESS, AJAX, Bootstrap 4.0.
- For client-side view rendering services, used React JS typically used various predefined Redux libraries.
- Configured React-Redux for state management and React-Router for programmatic navigation.
- Implemented Store-Redux for holding the whole state tree of application and Reducer-Redux for describing actions.
- UsedAxios AJAX request to data from back-end based on user interface input and post updated data back to backend.
- Mocha test runner and Chai test framework are used to test React JS components.
- Web pack module bundler and Babel java script compiler are used accompanying React JS.
- Implemented Spring Boot to create aCRUD backend for our React-fronted application.
- Bottle micro-framework implemented with RESTful service and used WADL (Web Application Description Language) for modelling the resources provided by the services and relationships between them.
- Junit is implemented along with Mokito to perform unit testing on our RESTful web application.
- Implemented JWT (JSON Web Tokens) for creating tokens to assert claims in the application and thus providing authentication of RESTful services.
- Modules for the Front-end are integrated to Back-end using Hibernate framework.
- Implemented Spring Batch for processing large volumes of records, including logging/tracing, transaction management, job processing statistics, job restart, skip, and resource management in the application using Quartz scheduler.
- Published message services using Spring AMQP’sRabbit Template and subscribes to the messages on aPOJOusingMessage Listener Adapter.
- Worked with Cassandra Node Connector for database persistence to interact with Cassandra NOSQL DB with Spring Data to unify and ease the access to Cassandra persistence stores.
- MySQL database used to load the application data and written PL/SQL procedures, complex queries to perform various data operations.
- Splunk is implemented in the application for log errors, exceptions, business logic and log analytics.
- Gradle build tool is used to deploy the application on the web servers i.e. Jboss.
- Integration of automation batch run job with Jenkins. Worked with Jenkins Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment(CI/CD).
- Implemented Spring Cloud-Netflix OSS Stack along with using Ribbon for client-side load balancing, Netflix Zuul Api Gateway with Eureka service registry for reverse proxy infrastructure and Hystrix Circuit Breaker for fault tolerance.
- Deployed the Dockerized Spring Boot application that is intended to be run on dev local machine using PCF (Pivotal Cloud Foundry).
- Behavioral and Integration testing is done using Cucumber and Selenium respectively.
Confidential, Campus Martius Park, Detroit
Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed a Micro Service Oriented application with React JS in the front end and Spring Boot services.
- The application is built Micro Service Oriented Architecture using MEAN 4+ (Mongo, Express Angular 4.0 and Node) stack and developed Single Page Applications (SPA).
- Designed and developed efficient user Interaction screens using HTML5, CSS3-SASS and Twitter Bootstrap CSS framework and media queries to create responsive web pages.
- Used Web Pack module bundler for compilation of SAAS files into CSS and for monitoring the application.
- Configuredvarious routes, directives for grid, pagination, conditional validations, templating, dynamic loading, lazy loading, Shadow DOM, ngrx store.
- Developed angular views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a SPA.
- Built-in AJAX HTTP Service with observables is used extensively for making quick and incremental updates to UI of the application.
- Implemented Node JS as a server-side proxy for an event-driven, non-blocking I/O model to make the application lightweight and efficient.
- Developing RESTful web services using Node JS and Express JS and used Node JS server to interact with the Rest services and database, hosted on multiple load balanced cloud instances.
- Utilized the inbuilt NPM package manager to configure the right versions of the packages and to achieve dependency management.
- Configured Express JS node http framework to set up middle-wares to respond to HTTP requests and used its front-end tooling like web packs, starter packs, boiler plates efficiently.
- At a later point, migrated from Express JS to Hapi JS which is configured on top of Node JS to attain better performance, to use built in authentication and authorization techniques.
- Implemented a robust RESTful (Apache CXF) web service and automated documentation to the web services in the application is provided by Swagger by configuring hapi-swaggered and hapi-swaggered-ui.
- Unit testing of web services is done using Spock framework by extending Groovy syntax.
- Configured Redis (Remote Dictionary Server) with node server for caching the responses via catbox.
- Karma test runner and Jasmine test framework tool are used to perform behavioral driven testing for the angular application.
- Testing for Node JS is done using Mocha and chai and for spring boot used Mokito, junit, mock mvc and thereby achieving Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Worked on ECMA 6 features as ES6 features implemented in Google’s V8 which is used by Node JS.
- Configured OIDC (Open ID Connect) on top of OAUTH 2.0 authentication and authorization framework to provide the security to rest web services.
- Implemented Single Sign On and policy based authentication using Site Minder security framework.
- Configured JBOSS Application server and used Oracle database with Hibernate ORM framework and used the functionalities of Hibernate’s second level EHCache.
- Created dynamic schema design through NOSQL Mongo DB by writing rich queries and achieved data in a collection to be distributed across multiple systems forhorizontal scalabilityas datavolumesincrease through Automatic Sharding.
- Implemented Mongoose Connector as our ODM framework.
- Configured Kibanadata visualization plugin for Elasticsearch, Logstash and created bar, line and scatter plots, or pie charts and maps on top of large volumes of data.
- Configured Docker container service and build pipe line Jenkins CI/CD tool for continuous integrating and deploying application on servers.
- Responsible for migrating existing modules in IBM MQ to Apache Kafka and worked on creating kafka adaptors for decoupling the application dependency.
- Installed, configured, and administered NoSQL database clusters in AWS Virtual Private Cloud Network for available data on cloud.
- Implemented AWS solutions using E2C, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Auto scaling groups, Optimized volumes and EC2 instances and created monitors, alarms, and notifications for EC2 hosts using Cloud Watch.
- Implemented Netflix Zuul API gateway for all the requests from the devices and websites by registering services to Eureka.
- Kubernetes is configured in the application for automating deployment, scaling, and management of containerized applications.
- Hands on experience on Dump Analysis and thread Dump common problem patterns (Thread race, deadlock, hanging IO calls, garbage collection /OutOfMemoryError problems, infinite looping etc.).
- Configured New Relic to measure and monitor the performance of application.
- Provided production support/on call support to fix production issues after the deployment.
Environment: Angular 4.0, Node JS, Express JS, Hapi JS, HTML5, CSS3-SASS, Twitter Bootstrap4.0, Site Minder, Hibernate4.x, OAuth2.0, OIDC, EclipseJavaEE IDE, JIRA, Apache Kafka, IBM MQ, Jenkins, Babel, Log4j, Redis, Mongo DB, Mongoose Connector, Oracle, Jboss, Kibana, Elastic search, Logstash NPM, Web pack, EC2, S3, RDS, EBS, Elastic Load Balancer, Docker, Apache tomcat, Selenium, Spock, Karma, Jasmine, Mocha, Chai, Mokito, Junit, mock mvc, Kubernetes, New Relic, Dump Analysis, Netflix Zuul, Eureka, Swagger, Maven3.0.