- Having 6+ years of IT experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC). Analysis, design, development and implementation of software applications.
- Strong knowledge in Object Oriented Concepts, Object Oriented Design (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis (OOA), Programming and its implementation.
- Expertise in programming with Spring Framework, Spring MVC,AOP, and Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for RESTAPI s and Spring Boot for micro - services.
- Extensively worked on implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA architecture) using Web Services (REST, SOAP, WSDL, and UDDI).
- Proficient in SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle and Stored Procedures & Triggers.
- Having good knowledge in NOSQL data bases like MongoDB.
- Experience in database development and implementation using Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL and MongoDB.
- Developed web applications based on different Design Patterns such as Model-View- Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Singleton Pattern, Front Controller, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Objects etc. Strong experience in developing N-Tier applications using J2EE.
- Extensive experience in IDE and debugging tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, IntelliJ Idea.
- Hands on Experience with version control tools like SVN and GIT, GitHub.
- Experience in creating the continuous integration framework from the scratch using Selenium, Selenium Grid, Maven and Jenkins.
- Experience inRestful webservices development using Express, Node.JS, and MongoDB.
- Experience in handling projects using agile methodologies (SCRUM) along with Waterfall Model.
- Experience in Designing spreadsheet to balance accounts payable data, eliminating discrepancies and liability risk.
- Expert in automating the task managers like GRUNT and GULP.
- Experience in utilizing Angular UI-bootstrap and CSS3.
- Experience in working with AWS (amazon web services) for using email service.
- Proficient in Test Driven Development (TDD) usingJavaJUnit and Mockito API.
- Versions of browsers like Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari and Google Chrome.
- Creating custom, general use modules and components which extend the elements and modules of core Node.JS.
- Experience in writing test cases using Chai, Mocha and Sinon libraries.
- Experience in installing modules and libraries using NPM and bower.
Markup Languages: XML, XSL, XSLT, HTML.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, Struts, Hibernate, Spring MVC, EJB, JDBC
Application/Web Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Tomcat, Web Logic, JBOSS
Databases: Oracle, SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB
Source control: CVS, SVN.
Design Patterns: MVC, Business Delegate, Session Facade, DAO.
Apache Projects: Maven, Struts.
Middle ware: RMI, EJB, SOA, Web services (SOAP & REST(Activity API))
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose.
Operating Systems: LINUX, UNIX RDBMS, Windows, SYBASE ASE 12.5 & Mac. Windows XP/Vista/7/8/9/10, Linux- Ubuntu 14.10/14.04/ 12.04/15.10 , CentOS 5.9/6.0/7.0, MAC OS X
IDE’S: Eclipse, MAVEN, Developer,IntelliJ Idea, Web Logic, Web Sphere.Rational Software Architect (RSA) for Web Sphere Software, Docker, Visual Studio, Postman, Rest client
- Developed Rest architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence where thetools used to keep things in check.
- Used My Eclipse as an IDE for developing the application.
- Worked with NoSQL Databases like Cloudmine based on MongoDB.
- A web application for connecting care providers and members. This project includes server application with data fetching requirement. We have exposed the services as Rest Web Services. We developed backend system using NodeJS.
- Project 2: A user provision script developed using Nodejs which includes fetching files from SFTP server and creating users in ldap and database using rest api calls.
- Implemented generating the verification hash code using crypto package on Node.JS.
- Participated in Agile Development Team and having daily SCRUM meeting for progress reporting as well as task distributing.
- Used date-format and moment packages in Node.JS to save the timestamp in database converting into GMT.Involved in Test Driven Development by writing unit test cases.
- We followed an agile process that interfaces with SCRUM teams and the client's staff daily and involved in daily SCRUM meetings, sprint planning, showcases and retrospective. Involved in Test Driven Development by writing functional and unit test cases
- Involved in Creating, Debugging and testing web services.
- Used Cloud mine third party application to run server and database model as MongoDB.
- Used LDAP for user data storage and Oauth authentication.
- Used Apiary to document all the endpoints created.
- Used GitHub for source code management and JIRA for project management and issue tracking.
- Health Domain.
- Worked with Python user provision scripts.
Sr Java Developer
- Involved in deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the tracking systems
- Requirement gathering, Conceptual design, Analysis, Detail design, Development, System Testing, and User Acceptance
- Defined and designed the layers and modules of the project using OOAD methodologies and standardJ2EE design patterns & guidelines
- Designed and developed all the user interfaces using JSP, Servlets and spring framework.
- Developed Web Service provider methods (bottom up approach) using WSDL, XML and SOAP for transferring data between the Applications
- Configured Java Messaging Services (JMS) on Web Sphere Server using Eclipse IDE.
- Used JDBC for accessing database to track all credit aspects of accounts, which include financial review details, security held, actuarial exposure data and receivables
- Designed various applications using multi-threading concepts, mostly used to perform time consuming tasks in the background
- Wrote JSP & Servlets classes to generate dynamic HTML pages
- Designed class and sequence diagrams for Modify and Add modules
- Design and develop XML, XSLT processing components for dynamic menus on the application
- Adopted Spring, Spring batch framework for the development of the project
- Developed the user interface presentation screens using HTML.
- All the coding and testing was performed using Eclipse.
- Maintained the existing code based developed in spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing with test cases using JUnit framework.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using SQL in order to calculate and update the tables to
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer.
- Used Express.JS to run Angular JS on server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of server.
- Used deploying applications on Apache Tomcat, Node JS.
- Created a single page site to display the status of customer orders using React.js, Redux andEXT.js.
- Involved in development of Reports using Style Report tool.
- Coordinated with offshore team for requirement transition & providing the necessary inputs requiredfor successful execution of the project.
- Co-ordinate with QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code, and actual testingresponsible for defects allocation and resolution of those defects
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application.
Environment: Java, JSP, JDBC, Spring Core 2.5, Struts 2.2, Hibernate 3.0, Design Patterns, XML, Oracle, PL/SQL Developer, Web logic 10.3, Apache Axis 1.2, Eclipse, Maven, Clear case, JUnit, UML, Webservices, SOAP, XSLT, Jira.
SAD, Rational Rose, IBM DB2 UDB.