- Over 8 years of professional IT Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Process across various workflows (Requirement study, Analysis, Design, Coding, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance) in various web Applications usingJAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experienced working with different Software methodologies like Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban and Waterfall model.
- Expert in Core Java with strong understanding of Collections, Multithreading, Exception handling, Garbage Collector and Generics.
- Expertise and knowledge and working with frameworks like Spring Core, Dependency Injection(DI), Spring MVC, SpringData (Spring JDBC, Spring ORM), Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Hibernate and iBatis.
- Experience on Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle SQL (PL/SQL), SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DB like MongoDB.
- Experience in container-based technologies like Docker, Kubernetes and OpenShift along with development of Microservicesarchitecture using Spring Boot.
- Experience in design and development of robust and highly scalable web service platforms and API’s based on REST and SOAP for applications using AXIS, WSDL, UDDI, XML, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, JAXB, JAX-RPC technologies.
- Proficiency with the application servers like Tomcat, WebSphere, WebLogic, and JBOSS.
- Experience in working with AWS (Amazon Web Services), EC2, RDS, Dynamo DB, S3, Cloud Formation templates.
- Defined AWS Security Groups which acted as virtual firewalls that controlled the traffic allowed reaching one or more EC2 instances.
- Configured AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM) Groups and Users for improved login authentication.
- Experience in installing the application on AWS EC2 instances and configured the storage on S3 buckets.
- Extensively worked on Pivotal Tracker and JIRA tools for tracking stories in a Project.
- Experience to setup, configure continuous build processes using Jenkins, Puppet, Maven, Ant, Gradle, Docker, and Bash.
- Experience with Selenium, JUnit, Mockito, Log4j in developing test cases and determining application functionality.
- Experience in development, deployment and troubleshooting Web based and enterprise-based applications on Windows, UNIX and Linux platforms.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit, integration and deployment of applications done using tools such as ANT and Maven and debugging through Log4j.
- Proficient in SQL and writing Stored Procedures, Triggers besides writing DDL, DML and transaction queries with development tools like TOAD.
- Pro-actively identify, troubleshoot and resolve live MongoDB issues.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Sharding, replication, schema design, etc.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on devices.
- Experience in software configuration management using CVS, TortoiseSVN, PVCS, GitHub and IBM Clear Case.
- Experience in Agile software development process, Test Driven Development and Test First Methodology
- Expertise in using and developing environment tools of Java including Eclipse, Spring Tool suite, RAD, Net Beans, WSAD.
- Hands on experience in working with Junit, Mockito, Groovy Spock and TestNG.
- Experience with Windows, UNIX operating Systems.
- Excellent communication, teamwork, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JSP, JMS, JavaServlets, JDBC, Struts, Spring Core, Spring (Core, MVC, DAO, JPA, AOP, Security, Batch), JSF.
Web Services: SOAP, Spring REST, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS.
Database: MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, DB2, Microsoft SQL Server.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, DHTML, XML, XSL, XHTML, SOAP, WSLD, JSON, AJAX, Schema Modelling, JQuery, Bootstrap, AngularJS.
ORM Frameworks: Hibernate, JPA, Spring JPA, DAO.
Tools: Eclipse, JBuilder, IBM RAD and NetBeans, Intellij, MS Visio, Rational Rose Enterprise, Log4J, SLF4J, Swagger, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Gradle, Apache Solr.
Version Control Systems: Git, Rational ClearCase 7.0, 7.1, SVN (Apache SubVersion), CVS (Concurrent Versions System).
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Soap UI, Putty, Rational Clear Quest
Application Servers: Oracle WebLogic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
OS & Environment: Windows, UNIX, Linux, OSX
Design Patterns: MVC, Front Controller, Factory Pattern, Transfer Object Pattern, Singleton, Business Delegate and DAO patterns
Sr. Java Developer
- Active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full softwaredevelopment life-cycle (SDLC) of the project.
- Involved in complete development of ‘Agile Development Methodology/SCRUM’ and tested the application in each iteration.
- Implemented various standard J2EE design patterns (Singleton, Factory, Data Access Object, MVC, Front Controller).
- Used Collections, abstract classes, interfaces and multithreading concepts extensively for the business logic.
- Developed various J2EE components like Servlets, JSP, JSTL, AJAX, SAX, XSLT, JAXP, JNDI, JMS, and MQs.
- Worked on service-oriented systems that utilize REST web frameworks, SOAP and message queue technologies (Spring MVC4, Spring REST Template, Rabbit MQ, AMQP server, Spring Integration).
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap 3.
- Excellent knowledge on SpringCore such as Dependency Injection, Annotations and XML based Configurations.
- Hands-on experience with SpringAOP using Advice, Aspects and AOP Processor.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file that contains declarations and business classes arewired-up to the frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern. Spring ORMto integrate SpringFramework with hibernate and JPA.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with various data persistence frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA and messaging engines.
- Developed server-side application to interact with database using Spring Bootand Hibernate.
- Developed POJOs for Data Model and made individual HBM records to delineate Java Objects with Relational database tables.
- Used Rest Controller in Springframework to create RESTful Web services and JSON objects for communication.
- Designed and developed RESTful Web services using JAX-RS library and used Postman to test the web services.
- Re-write of JAX-WS and JAX-RS web services to Spring Boot Restful web services and translate Java based ElasticSearch and MongoDB ingest modules to Spring Boot.
- Involved and developed strategy for integrating internal security model into new projects with Spring Security and Spring Boot.
- Worked with different tools and services from the AWS suite including S3, SQS, AWS Lambda, EMR, Elastic search, Dynamo DB.
- Built AWSinfrastructure using various resources like VPC, EC2, S3, IAM, ECS, EBS, Security Groups, Auto Scaling.
- Used shell scripts to maintain production and test AWS EC2 instances.
- Deploy and maintain Spring Cloud with Pivotal Cloud Foundry on AWS Cloud
- Translate traditional SQL data structures to NoSQL ElasticSearch indexes.
- NoSQL operations and cache with Elastic-Search and MongoDB. Created different customized application roles to maintain security across the mongocluster.
- Add / remove replica and shard nodes in MongoDB Cluster as needed.
- Used HQL and SQL as the query languages in Hibernate Mapping. Integrated the Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Created tables, stored procedures in SQL for data manipulation and retrieval, Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle 12c.
- Used Apache Activemq to support asynchronous messaging architecture and enable decoupling of various sub systems of the application.
- Responsible to create, analyze, and manage APIs in a secure and scalable environment.
- Involved in CI/CD process using GIT, Jenkins job creation, Maven build and publish, and implementation.
- Used GIT as the version control tool and configured logging in the application with Log4j.
- Leveraged Mockito/Junit for writing unit tests
- Developed Unit test cases using JUnit and involved in User Acceptance Testing(UAT) and Bug Fixing.
- Worked with IDE as IntelliJ and deployed into Apache Tomcat Server and WebSphere Application Server.
- Involved in all phases of the Software development life cycle (SDLC) using Agile Methodology.
- Implemented SOA architecture with Webservices using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI and XML using CXF framework tool/Apache Commons. Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Developed Use Case Diagrams, Object Diagrams and Class diagrams in UML using Rational Rose.
- Used AJAXAPI for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Developed the application using JSF, MVC Framework.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that containsdeclarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Developed Web services using Apache Axis SOAP engine that would be exposed to external applications to retrieve data from e-Client servicing platform
- Worked in development of web services for business operations using SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML, XSL and Apache CXF.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side and made REST API calls from Angular JS and parsed the data to project to client and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security LDAP.
- Inserted Dependency Injection between components using Spring (IOC) concept.
- Implemented WMQ for provisioning using the Spring JMS Listeners parsed the XML message.
- Spring annotations (Controller) mechanism to create RESTFUL applications.
- Implemented Asynchronous messaging between components using JMS.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Implemented routing logic and navigation from screen to screen and implemented login functionality on the client side in Angular JS
- Involved in the Development of Spring Framework Controllers. Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring MVC.
- Create the data access layer for the application to interact with the database using the Object Relational Mapping frameworks such as Hibernate and JPA.
- Designed and developed Hibernate DAO’s using spring framework’s Hibernate Dao Support and Hibernate Template.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Developed User preference service to save/retrieve preferences from Cassandra database.
- Experience in AWSservices such as EC2, ELB, Auto-Scaling, S3, IAM, VPC, RDS, DynamoDB, CloudTrail, CloudWatch, Lambda, Elastic Cache, Glacier, SNS, SQS, CloudFormation, CloudFront, Beanstalk, EMR, AWSWorkspaces.
- Worked on migration project of moving current applications in traditional datacenter to AWS.
- Experience with configuration and monitoring distributed and multi-platform servers using Chef in AWSCloud Environment.
- Build Docker images; create build and deployment configurations to deploy applications on OpenShift.
- Involved in creating various Data Access Objects (DAO) for addition, modification and deletion of records using various specification files.
- Configured various interceptors for transaction management, security, Audit logging(database) and logging using Spring AOP.
- Developed Ant Scripts for the build process and deployed in IBM WebSphere.
- Used Apache HTTP server as the web server to serve the http requests to the JBoss application server.
- Integrated middleware components with external systems like LDAP, Kafka, Database (Oracle, MongoDB, Cassandra) through SOAP services, rest services
- Get the JSON data from Elastic Search and passed to request Clients.
- Worked on Swagger spec to create API using a specific JSON schema that outlines the details of the API.
- Develop SQL queries to interact with the Oracle database to store, retrieve and update the data.Spring integration with ORM tools like Hibernate.
- Researched deployment of a Dockerized RabbitMQin OpenShift so that we might use the auto-scaling capabilities of OpenShift with a Rabbit MQ cluster.
- Used RabbitMQ to route our JMS queue messages to different business floors and configured routes in RabbitMQ and used RabbitMQ in e-mail notifications.
- Involved in Bug fixing of various modules that were raised by the testing teams in the application during the Integration testing phase.
- Implemented PL/SQL procedures and views in Oracle Database.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appenders components.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML
- Developed and used Maven for compiling and building the applications.
- Work with the Atlassian tools such Git/Stash, JIRA and Crucible for store and share the application code, issue tracking and code reviews respectively.
- Developed unit test cases on Junit framework for unit testing.
- Used mocking frameworks like Mockito and Power Mockito.
Environment: Java 1.7, J2EE, XMI, JSF, Hibernate, SQL, PL/SQL, Microservices, Spring Batch, Spring web services, Spring core, Spring JDBC, Spring, Spring JMS Listeners, Oracle, XMI, CSS, Log4j, Subversion, JQuery, SOAP, WSDL, JAX-WS, JDOM, XML, JSON, UML, Junit, RabbitMQ, XSL and Apache CXF, Angular JS, Bootstrap, AWS EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, IAM, JBoss Application Server, Maven, Eclipse, JIRA.