- Used Maven and ANT builds
- Experienced IT professional in designing, coding, integrating and testing software (SDLC) implementations usingJava/J2EE involving development of Multi - Tier, Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring Resources, Spring JDBC.
- Familiar in developing with Object Oriented Concepts
- Used JAXB for parsing to convert schemas to JAXB classes to develop the code
- Used Spring Frame work initializeJavaclass and for context initialization and to handle exceptions
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL SQL - Stored procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences and indexes.
- Transformed written technical specifications into code. Wrote triggers, procedures functions and packages utilizing Oracle SQ and PL/SQL
- Involved in developing Code for invoking SOAP web services
- Experience in developing web based J2EE applications using Struts/Spring frameworks.
- Good knowledge and work experience on developing web application using Spring MVC Framework and Hibernate.
- Extensive of server-side development experience using the technologies EJB, Web Services, XML, JAXB, Oracle, MySQL Server, SQL, PL/SQL.
- Creation of the BPEL processes by using human tasks, selectors, Business Rules, Business State machines in Websphere Integration Developer/Websphere Process Server.
- Designing, developing and testing of various business processes in the financial, public, telecom domains for various customers.
- Excellent hands on expertise in configuring WBI Adapters such as Jtext, JDBC, HTTP, Webservices, MQ and JMS.
- Experience with Clear Case UCM concepts. Version control tools such as Rational ClearCase, Rational ClearCase Remote Client.
- Good experiences with UNIX shell scripting.
- Expertise in transforming the business requirement into executable collaboration flow modules.
- Has very good understanding of agile SCRUM methodology.
- Sound Knowledge with the concepts of Corejavalike Multithreading, Exception Handling and Collections.
- Experienced in front end and middle ware frameworks like AJAX, JQuery, Spring, Hibernate, Microservices, JBoss.
- Good working knowledge on MOCKITO, Junit and on logging mechanism using Log4j and experience in version control tools like GIT, SVN.
- Experience in application build tools like ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins/Hudson for continuous integration.
- Good working experiences on XML technologies like XML, XSL, XQuery, XPath and DTD.
- Implemented J2EE Design Patterns such as MVC, DAO, Singleton, Front Controller and Business Delegate.
- Experience in developingjavaweb applications using Spring, Maven.
- Experience working with web services using RESTful, SOAP, WSDL and XML related technologies like XML/XMLT, to process, validate, parse and extract data from XML using DOM and SAX parsers for DTD and SCHEMA.
- Expertise in developing web services with HTTP based REST and XML based protocols such as SOAP and WSDL.
- Actively participated in Agile Development Methodology with Test Driven Development process from the development phase to Post production phase.
- Experienced in using version control tools like MKS Integrity, CVS, SVN, VSS and Rational ClearCase.
Languages & API: Java, JSP, Servlet, JDBC, Struts,JSF,Spring,Hibernate,Ibatis,Mybatis,SQL, PL/SQL, POI, EJB, JMS, UNIX shell script, Python, PHP,Log4j, JUnit, SAX, DOM, JAXB, XML, Webservices, API, Restful, Ruby on rails.
DBMS: Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, Sybase
Web Services: XML/XSD/XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, Rest webservices
Development tools: Eclipse, WSAD, RAD, TOAD, SQL Developer, Rational Rose
Version Control: CVS, SVN, VSS, GIT,RTC, Rational Clear Case
Operating System: Windows, UNIX, SOLARIS, LINUX
Confidential, Boston, MA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on Java/J2EE framework APIs like spring, iBatis and Hibernate.
- Architect and testing of web application and integration projects using technologies such as Core Java, J2EE, Multi-threading, Struts, JSP, JDBC, Spring Framework, Hibernate, Java Beans, Netbeans.
- Implemented business rules in Java technology and performed data driven testing using JUnit
- Followed agile methodology and participated in Sprints during development.
- Built a Spoken Dialogue System to access Google Calendar API, interact with the service and provide voice responses.
- Developed the application on Windows Server.
- Created a DevOps environment using Team Foundation Server. This included input into branching and merging strategies.
- Configure and deploy MongoDB clusters provisioned as DBaaS
- Responsible for Design/Install/Engineer for Apache Tomcat and JBOSS EAP 7 middleware platforms on RHEL 7 AWS Cloud and On-Premise servers.
- Used Eclipse as the IDE and Log4J as the logging framework
- Architect hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Netbeans, Worked with Hibernate for object relational mapping and connection management.
- Used Selenium Grid, JUnit test scripts to run automated test cases in parallel on 5 environments
- Create and Enhance J2EE Web Application using Java and Windows Server utilizing the Agile development process.
- Provide and implement MongoDB SOP and best pratices
- Design Blue print for Apache tomcat as per guardian standards to implement apache tomcat as part of AWS automation on cloud as well as on premise based RHEL Operating system.
- Developed application with Eclipse RCP as IDE.
- Review Requirement, develop technical design documents and create a prototype of the critical business application using JAVA/J2EE Initiated use of HttpUnit, Selenium IDE for testing.
- Built main application in PHP leveraging technologies such as Tastypie, Angular.js, Backbone.js, Ember.js, and Celery.
- Worked with J2EE and J2SE technologies including JSP, Java Web Start, and Weblogic.
- Developed Ruby on Rails apps, deployed to Apache Web Server ElasticBeanstalk and internally on a Linux server using Ansible.
- Architect new features in website using Java/J2EE under Santana Framework and enhance existing features. Refactoring code, redesign current design.
- Architect Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) in the project which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Architect Java/J2EE development structure for Rational Application Developer.
- Developed user friendly GUI calendar, Using Google Calendar API.
- Designed an Android App for an Indoor Navigation System to work as extension of Google Calendar API Automated the cloud deployments using chef, python (boto & fabric) and AWS Cloud Formation Templates.
- Architect a scalable distributed data solution using Hadoop
- Architect Web services using Apache Axis2 and generated the WSDL.
- Architect and test of SOA services using SOA / Web Service / Oracle Fusion Middleware.
- Architect Oracle database tables, stored procedures, sequences, triggers, views
- Architect new PL/SQL stored procedures for new Oracle Forms and Reports development
- Responsible for Docker Compose environment deployment for Ruby on Rails, Elixir and Node.JS apps running on a stack with Postgresql, ElasticSearch, OrientDB and Nginx.
- Played a key role in installation and configuration of the various Hadoop ecosystem tools such as Sqoop, Flume, Pig and Hbase.
- Gather and report performance metrics of team through Team Foundation Server.
- Used Symfony in a set of PHP Components as a Web Application framework
- Involved in setting up Windows Server Application server and using Ant tool to build the application and deploy the application in Windows Server Application server.
- Architect a Rich Single Page Application using Netbeans.
- Architect application using Agileconnecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Defined and Created SOA software and hardware infrastructure, including Apache web server, Services Bus, Server Domains etc.
- Migrated source code base from StarTeam to Team Foundation Server.
- Authored and maintains the Make ACG Database program, which is software that retrieves data based on build specifications from Team Foundation Server.
- Wrote the entire admin from scratch (PHP), rewrote the main API (PHP), and fixed issues in our slot API (Coffeescript).
- Used Eclipse IDE for designing, coding and developing applications
- Used Github repository for version control.
- Architect use cases for each component of business workflow, create technical design documents with different UML diagrams like sequence diagrams and class diagrams using Rational Rose
- Architect IOC and Dependency Injection features in various aspects of Spring Framework (Core, Web, JDBC, MVC and DAO). Also Developed hibernate mappings to tables using JPA annotations.
- Backend development with LINUX, UNIX
- Performed Benchmarking and Load testing usingMongoDB-stress tool.
- Performed Unit Testing and developed Unit Test Classes using JUNIT
- Used REST WebServices for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval
- Consumed Restful Webservices where the transmission of data is in JSON format.
- Architect REST WebServices to interact with various business sectors and used SOAP protocol for webservices communication
- Configured JMS Server setup and DB Connection pool setup & deployed Returned items in Weblogic.
- Extensively worked on Application servers like Weblogic and Apache Tomcat.
- Worked on stored procedures, triggers, cursors, MongoDB, PL/SQL, MySQL and SQL queries
- Architect Use Case, Object, Class, Sequence and Flow Chart Diagrams using Rational Rose Tool
- Architect back-end stored procedures and triggers using Oracle PL/SQL, involved in database objects creation, performance tuning of stored procedures, and query plan.
- Integrating Rich Faces and My Faces in configuring Rich Faces Filter and Servlet in the configuration file
- Agile/SCRUM was used as the project management methodology and JIRA & Confluence were the tools used to keep things in check.
Independence Blue Cross, Schaumburg, IL
Sr. Java Developer
- Implemented Spring ORM wiring with Hibernate provided access to Oracle RDBMS
- Architect new interfaces using java, maven/ant, spring mvc / struts, or hibernate based on provided requirements XSD/DDF’s
- Architect the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Session Façade, Factory Method, Service Locator, Singleton and Data Transfer Objects (DTO).
- Used WSAD Windows Server Studio Application Devloper for writing code for JSP, Servlets, and Struts.
- Architect user interface using JSP, JSTL and Custom Tag Libraries and AJAX to speed the application.
- Utilized Python in the handling of all hits on Django, Redis, and other applications.
- Developed WordPress plugins and modules to embed into the active pages using PHP.
- Architect and configured the Java beans using Struts MVC and Hibernate.
- Development of Web (Intranet) database-driven and GISJava/J2EE applications for Oracle databases.
- Developed and build the Test modules and Unit Test Cases for the whole application in JUnit
- Used JUnit to test persistence and service tiers
- Architect Cloud based Service Bus on WSO2 for engaging stakeholders in the initial SOA discussions.
- Architect additional UI Components using Netbeans and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Worked on Python Ruby, Perl, Bash Scripts for on Middleware tools for deployment.
- Involved in developing/ leading multiple process extension utilities to increase the productivity for production support team using Agile SDK API.
- Perform data loading of the cleansed data in to Apache web server
- Ensure the continuous availability of our mission critical MongoDB clusters.
- Configure and deploy MongoDB clusters using Docker containers in on- prem and AWS cloud environment, in both Linux and Windows platform
- Architect a RESTful API to save and retrieve geolocations using a remote server in Java using Netbeans, MongoDB, Apache CXF, and JAX-RS.
- Embedded Python and R with Tcl using C wrappers to allow developers to perform data analytics as well as Implement applications in a single language i.e. PHP.
- Design, develop and implement ColdFusion and PHP based Spiderlink Web Services online billing application.
- Configured and deployed the application in Apache Tomcat application server.Created and modified code within a Ruby based application.
- Developed application with Eclipse RCP as IDE.
- Used Eclipse IDE for writing code and BEA WebLogic as application server.
- Involved in user interface development using JSTL.
- Developed SQL queries with PHP Doctrine and Propel to create, retrieve and update data and programming SQL sentences based on CRUD.
- Technology leadership for the direction of the Cloud based application using Node.JS, PDFJS, Sencha, MongoDB and MS SQL Server integrating to a proprietary framework.
- Architect REST WebServices for the management of data using Apache CXF (JAX-RS)
- Used J2EE based App Servers like Jboss, Windows Server, Weblogic and Web servers like Apache Tomcat
- Developed automation test cases using Java and Junit on Eclipse application.
- Extensively involved in the development of backend Logics or data access logic using Oracle DB & JDBC.
- Architect webservice component using Agile and XSLT to interact with the middleware
- Architect Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Apache web server.
- EJB components are deployed on the WebLogic Integration with MQSeries using Netbeans.
- Worked in RDBMS implementation using, SQL, PL/SQL, DB2, MySQL on Oracle database.
- Worked with Oracle RDBMS for writing complex queries and PL/SQL, SQL for Stored Procedures, Triggers and Events, for generating some important responses needed by the application at times.
- Involved in UML Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose
- Architect interfaces and their implementation classes to communicate with the mid-tier (services) using JMS.
- Performed J2EE application deployment using JBoss application server on Windows and Linux
- Wrote JUnit test/Integration test cases for asserting functional quality.
- Architect Application flow UML diagrams of the application using Rational Rose.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Java Developer
- Worked on the Spring framework like Spring IOC and Spring DAO Design and develop Servlets, JSPs,
- Using spring integration with IBatis for persistence. All SQL map name spaces are configured in sqlmap-config file.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- JavaBeans with dependency injection to implement JSF framework. Good working experience developing advanced Swing components.
- Developed Spark scripts by using Scala shell commands as per the requirement.
- Used Akka as a framework to create reactive, distributed, parallel and resilient concurrent applications in Scala.
- Developed multiple POCs using Scala and deployed on the Yarn cluster, compared the performance of Spark, with Hive and SQL/Teradata.
- Expert in developing applications using Ruby on Rails, Rspec, Bootstrap, Zurb foundation, JSF, Spring, Struts and Hibernate framework.
- Experience on Model View Controller (MVC) architecture and RESTful design in Ruby on Rails.
- Experience working with AWS Simple calculator to estimate pricing for corporate proposals.
- Using Jenkins AWS Code Deploy plugin to deploy to AWS.
- Developed Scalable applications using Stateless session EJBs.
- Implemented CSS3, DOM API, DOJO and Ajax to create a dynamic and interactive experience.
- Implemented functionality using Servlet, JSP, HTML and Struts Framework., Hibernate, Spring, Java Scripts and Weblogic.
- Used TOAD for database query testing, in the process of optimizing the queries.
- Involved in writing CTG, JCICS classes to interact with Mainframe DB2.
- Designed and developed the input/output data formats in XSD for the WSDL files and accordingly implementing services using Apache AXIS2.
- Developed Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Followed an Agile, Software Development methodology. Used NetBeans IDE.
- Configuration and deployment of application on to JBoss application server.
- Created ClearCase VOBs and setup triggers and backups for a new project. Wrote roll out procedures and plans. Environment was mixed Windows and AIX.
- Involved in creating unit testing of various layers using Junit and created automated test scripts for integration testing using selenium.
- Expertise in employing Water Fall Model and best practices for software development.
- Participated in converting the business requirements to software specifications using Rational UML
- Used WebServices for creating rate summary and used WSDL and SOAP messages for getting insurance plans from different module and used XML parsers for data retrieval.
- Quickly learned iText and implemented to solve Hungarian Special Character Issue.
- Working Closely with EMC Documentum to implement Engineering Design Storage Repository and Project Document Management.
- Designed and implemented interface elements using Google Web Toolkit.
- Using JIRA to manage the issues/project work flow.
- Designed Interactive GUIs using Java Applets and Swing.
- Involved in Installation & Configuration of Cognos in distributed environments on Solaris.
- Implemented two Java portals. One is Crystal Report Engine and the other is Jasper Report Engine as plug-in to other web-applications depending on the user's preferences.
- Installed and configured a multi-server, clustered ILOG environment. Documented architecture and trained client administrators.
- Designed various design Workflow Modules using BPM (Business Process Modeler) to implement Business Logic and Business rules using Ilog, Jrules.
- Layout and design the overall architecture and migration approaches using Oracle ADF.
- Migration of Business process modeling, views from Oracle BPM to Lombardi
- Reduced system downtime by 20% and increased on-line business opportunities / revenue by implementing content management system enhancements leveraging Web 2.0 technologies.
- Expertise in working with IBM MQ Series and Websphere Message Broker on various platforms like Sun Solaris 8/9, AIX, SUSE Linux, and Windows NT/2000/2003/XP.
- Hosted and configured applications in IIS, IBM Websphere, and Apache Tomcat under Windows and AIX platforms.
- Involving in Building the modules in Linux environment with ANT script.
- Involved in writing Unix Shell Script for performing automated tasks.
- Coded scripts to clean normalize, reformat data for loading into the ERP system using VB Script and Ruby scripts.
- Configured Word Press publishing software for non-profit firm. Created weblog layout in HTML, CSS and PHP based on an original design according to client's branding needs.
- Built custom websites for clients using CMS's (Drupal) by coding custom modules and themes, as well as utilizing e-commerce APIs for secure payment processing.