- Over 8 years of Software Development experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Troubleshooting various web based applications.
- Good experience and Strong fundamental of Architecture Design including Data structures, Design Patterns, Architectural Patterns (MVC, MVP, MVVM).
- Diverse experience utilizing tools in N - tier and Microservices architecture applications using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud config, Pivotal Cloud Fundry, AWS, Rabbit MQ, Cassandra, My SQL, Restful Web Services.
- Hands on experience in designing and developing Single Page Applications using Angularjs, Angular 2/4, Reactjs and Nodejs.
- Experienced in design and development of multi-tiered web based applications using Java & J2EE (Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, XML/XSLT, JMS) and frameworks like Struts, Spring MVC, SpringBoot andHibernate for persistence purpose.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts - Collections, Exception handling, IO, Serialization, Multi-Threading, Concurrency etc.
- Experience in creating reactive components in Angular2 using Rxjs and @ngrx/store
- Hands on experience in ReactJS, working with Redux and Flux architecture, Webpack module bundler. Proficient in building React.js web pages with JSX, React components.
- Good understanding of Document Object Model(DOM) and DOM functions.
- Solid experience building Responsive Web Design (RWD) for different types of devices like tablets and mobiles using Bootstrap and CSS Media Queries.
- Extensively used build tools like Gulp, Webpack to establish tasks like compiling LESS to CSS code, Code linting, Concatenating and minifying CSS and JS files.
- Good experience with authentication middleware Passport.js and bi-directional communication library Socket.io.
- Good experience in developing server-side applications using Expressjs Framework(Nodejs).
- Working Knowledge in Core Java, Java2EE, Spring framework, Spring MVC, Hibernate ORM, SpringBoot, SpringJMS, Spring AMQP, Spring Data.
- Excellent skills in creating and accessing various databases like MySQL, SQL server and No-SQL database likeMongoDB and Redis.
- Working knowledge on dynamic data visualization using D3.js and High Charts.
- Experience in CI/CD with Jasmine, JUnit, Karma, Jenkins.
- Hands on experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) like EC2, S3.
- Experience in version control tools like GIT, continuous integration tools like Jenkins.
- Worked with JIRA, Bugzilla for bug-tracking and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Experience working in Scrum environment of Agile methodology for development.
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Participation in Software Development Life-Cycle (SDLC) preparing Requirement Specification documents, design documents, Test cases and Analysis, User Training documents and Technical Help documents.
- An experienced software developer, passionate about delivering quality software products with thorough & accurate testing and ample documentation.
Languages: C++, JAVA (JDK 1.5,1.6, 1.7)
J2EE Technologies: J2EE 1.4, JAVA EE (5.0, 6.0), SERVLETS (2.4, 2.5, 3.0), JSP (2.0, 2.1, 2.2), JSF (1.1, 1.2, 2.0),JSTL, EJB (2.1, 3.0), JPA, JAX-P, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SAAJ, JMS, JTA, Node.JS, JDBC, JSTL, Tiles, Apache Camel, ANT/MAVEN
Frameworks: STRUTS (1.x, 2.0), SPRING (2.x, 3.x), HIBERNATE, GWT.
IDE'S: ECLIPSE (GALILEO, HELIOS, INDIGO, JUNO), NET BEANS, OEPE, IBM RAD, MYECLIPSE, VISUAL STUDIO 2010, TOAD
Web Services: JAX-WS, SOAP, Restful, WSDL, APACHE AXIS.
Web and Application Servers: Tomcat V 5.x, 6.x, IIS 5.0, 6.0, 7.0, WEBLOGIC, WEBSPHERE, JBOSS, Glassfish
Operating Systems: UNIX, LINUX, Windows (XP, Vista, 7, Server 2003, 2008).
Databases: MySQL 5.0, Oracle 10g, 9i, MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008 R2, DB2
Confidential, New York, NY
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in designing Spring MVC application and Hibernate to design module structure
- Developed Data layer using Hibernate framework, configured XML mapping files, wrote POJO classes and PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Responsible to create DAO CRUD methods using Hibernate & Spring framework.
- Wrote HQL to handle data from databases using Hibernate APIs such as create Query.
- Implemented reverse engineering in Hibernate to create beans w.r.t schema in database.
- Configured Dispatcher Servlet and View Resolver to intercept incoming requests, manage SpringMVC flow and invoke view components with the help of Dispatcher Servlet.
- Wrote Rest - Controller w.r.t RESTful standards in SpringMVC to connect model with view.
- Built rich prototypes for designing and developing dynamic web pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular 2, Express, Node.JS, Spring Boot, MongoDB, NPM, JSON, AJAX etc.
- Worked on Ionic, Angular2 routers, components, custom directives, services & form validations.
- Used Ionic Framework for mobile platform.
- Worked on child components and parent component creations, with different interfaces, classes, constructors, and other oops concepts of typescript.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as user performs application tasks.
- Used Rxjs in Angular2 to make the HTTP requests to the REST API for getting the user details.
- Created typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using component based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 2 to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Worked on microservice architecture on different applications.
- Created the Restful APIs using technologies such as NodeJS and Spring Boot and from front-end side Angular 2, database is MongoDB, MySql.
- Created Responsive Designs (Mobile/Tablet/Desktop) using HTML5 & CSS3.
- Used ExpressJS for creating an API during prototyping stages later moved to Spring.
- Used JIRA for bug tracking and GIT for code repository and version control
- Wrote test plans and performed unit testing and performance testing using Jasmine, Junit.
- Followed Test Driven Development to minimize errors that can creep up in later stages.
- Leading role in UI framework design, fixing cross browser challenges and service layer exception handling.
- Performed the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including rapid prototyping, design and layout, performance tuning and optimization, server-side programming, AJAX/RPC/Web-service interactivity and testing in a highly team oriented and deadline-driven settings.
- Worked with diverse team of product owners and UX designers in fast paced environment, with quick iterative cycles.
- Involved in design, development and testing phases of project and involved in design, analysis, and architectural meetings with client.
Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in creating reusable UI components to render view pages using ReactJS along with Redux.
- Implemented React - Redux life cycle boiler plate scripts to decrease the project duration.
- Worked on Lifecycle methods, State, Specs, Props, and Events to create interactive and stateful react components.
- Utilized React-Redux Action Creators, create Store from redux library to connect reducers and containers, to update the state and virtual DOM.
- Implemented React-Express-Middleware for rending components and routing.
- Used ECMA script 6 with React.js and used BABEL to transpile the code to ECMAscript5.
- Created the schema and wrote middleware to store the data on Mongoose, Cassandra.
- Mainly responsible for developing Restful API using Express Framework. Developed Restful APIs that return the response in JSON on the request type.
- Processed JSON data from RESTful web services by using Ajax to get resources from the database and populated data to the client side.
- Used Ionic Framework for mobile platform.
- Crated API s using Spring Boot.
- Developed dynamic data visualizations by using D3.js (Data Document Driven).
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Performed Unit testing on applications using tools Mocha and Chai by following Test Driven Development, used JIRA for bug tracking and JSLint for ensuring quality code.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployment pipeline.
- Used GIT as version control tool to update work progress and attended daily Scrum sessions.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in designing modules and documenting them as a Module Design Document (MDD).
- Worked on both front end using JSP, spring framework and back end part using EJB and Hibernate.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object Oriented Design (OOD) Techniques using Unified Modeling Language (UML).
- Persisted common application level data like domain libraries using Cache.
- Hibernate was used as admin tool persistence framework.
- Implemented interceptors using Hibernate and Spring.
- Developed JSP's, strictly confining to the policy of no java use in them by using JSTL.
- Presentation tier of the application was built completely on Spring/Struts (For the Admin App).
- Page Navigation, Java bean management and input validation is taken care by JSF.
- Used Spring Tags, StrutsTag Libraries, and Validators in the development.
- Used Spring - Core and Spring-AOP.
- Developed Action classes and controller layer using Servlets and Struts framework.
- Designed and implemented Stateful and Stateless Session beans that would be the hub of the services.
- Used Hibernate as an ORM Framework for productive application development by reducing development time, complexities and increase flexibility
- Implemented XML parsing for the XML s that are sent and received from the REST web services.
- Invoking multiple REST based Web Services and generating client using JAX-WS.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Functions and actively involved in tuning SQL queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Test driven development approach was used and hence worked intensively on developing test cases.
- Quality Control Activities such as defect tracking, fixing using JIRA.
- Involved in code review process, validating designs done by other developers and development of the application.
- Used SVN for versioning system.
Environment: JDK1.6, J2EE 5.0(Servlets, JSP, JSF, EJB, JAX-WS), Struts, Spring, Hibernate, Restful, ehCache, Multithreading, Oracle 11g, HTML 5, Java Script, CSS, XML, ANT, Rational Clear Case, WebSphere 8.0, JTA, Junit.