- Experience in developing Web Applications which have integrated a number of functional capabilities like Web Content Management (WCM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Identity & Access Management, Social Media, Search, SEO etc.
- Have experience in implementing large scale business application which involves development of CQ Component, Workflow development and integrating CQ with other applications and Template, Custom Xtypes in Widgets, OSGi Bundles using CQ5 platform.
- Hands - on experience in implementing solutions using technologies like Sling, OSGi, Felix, JCR, and current AEM functionalities of integrated products.
- Experience in developing classic and touch UI Templates, Custom Components, creating and launching Workflows and customizing out of the box Widgets.
- Strong experience in using version control tools like Git, GitHub, Subversion (SVN) and CVS.
- Good knowledge in maintaining various version controls systems such as SVN (Centralized Version Control System) and GIT (Distributed Version Control System).\
- Worked on Integrations between business needs and technology solutions, helping to create technology solutions to meet clients' business needs.
- Good at Code Reviews, Integration of the System modules, Writing Test Cases, Bug Fixing and Enhancements, very conversant with Quality Management and System Support.
- Expertise in OOA, OOD, Distributed Application Development and OOPs.
- Experienced in Struts, Spring and Hibernate Framework.
- Worked with Agile Methodology (Scrum) and Web Services using Service Oriented Architecture.
- Good understanding and implementation knowledge of Java & J2EE design patterns like Factory Pattern, MVC.
- Proficiency in Object-Oriented Programming techniques.
- Experienced in core Java features such as Multi -Threading, Collections, and Exception handling to process transactions.
- Skilled at developing enterprise applications in different Java IDE's like Eclipse, NetBeans.
- Knowledge of application servers like Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0, etc.
- Excellent communications skills. Adept at building strong working relationships with team members, business and management.
- Good Conceptual knowledge of Adobe CQ5 and Java/J2EE.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
Programming Languages: Core Java, J2EE- Servlets, C, C++, Python, SQL
Enterprise Web Products: Adobe AEM 5.6.1,6.0, 6.1,6.2.
Web/Application Servers: Web Logic, Apache Tomcat, JBoss
Operating Systems: MS Windows (10,8,XP,2000,98), Linux, Unix, Mac OS X.
Version Controls Systems: GIT, SVN, ClearCase
Databases: SQL, Server 2008, My SQL, Oracle(9i,10g,11g), MongoDB
IDE & Repositories: RAD Eclipse, NetBeans, CRDXE, CRDXE lite, Brackets, Eclipse, Bower, Grunt, Net Beans, Adobe Dreamweaver, Notepad++, Bit bucket, TFS, RTC, GitHub, GitBlit, Jenkins, JIRA
SDLC: Agile, Waterfall
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Jenkins
Framework: Spring MVC, Apache Sling, Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Servlets, Struts, Hibernate
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Installed and configured AEM 6.1 of Adobe Web Content Management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Worked on creating/configuring comments, activity stream, linking blogs, calendar events and topic forums using library features of CQ5.
- Worked on AEM - Sling models, slightly and Touch UI development.
- Experienced in Day CQ and associated technologies like Sling, OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, JCR, and CRX. Providing technical assistance for development and maintenance of web applications utilizing CQ5 CMS.
- Supported technical team members in resolution of functional and technical problems pertaining to Adobe CQ5.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy the bundles.
- Worked on HTML, CSS, jQuery and EXT.JS for designing and implementing custom AEM components Perform CQ5 customization on foundation components, core CMS and workflows to extend functionalities, improve performance or fix issues on project level.
- Customized component properties to meet the business requirements like action listeners, editConfig, drop targets, in place editing.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application and used the continuous integration server to deploy the artifacts.
- Worked on Apache Web Server configurations and Linux Server environments.
- Involved in content migration from AEM 6.0 to AEM 6.1 and 6.1 to 6.2 Server Monitoring and implementing automated/custom maintenance tasks.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including image and Videos (Digital Asset Management- DAM)
- Extensively used CQ5 tagging features, adding keywords for search engine optimization while developing components and templates.
- Worked in DB2 RDBMS and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and working in a web services-based environment (SOAP / REST)
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Worked on implementing landing/home page and other related page templates.
- Extensively used CQ5 tagging features in developing components and templates.
- Analyze functional & business requirements for optimum utilization of CQ5 components & performance.
- Developed digital consumer experiences based on foundation of the adobe CQ/AEM product suite used DAM for various Assets.
- Used Maven scripts to build the application & used the continuous integration server to deploy the artifacts.
- Worked with content Author to help authoring complex components.
- Worked with external/internal applications which pull data from external J2EE apps, web services.
- Coded Business services using Struts and interacted with the database using JDBC.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of application.
- Used MVC architecture of Spring 3.0 for developing the application
- Performed unit testing on developed modules & involved in trouble shooting the components.
- Used SVN, GIT, Jenkins for continuous integration and nightly builds
- Experience working in an agile environment, involved in daily standup meetings.
- Created documentation & project specific configuration as wiki pages in confluence.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Understanding the business requirements and converting them to system specific AEM technical requirements.
- Created an XHTML / CSS based icon, clip art, and graphical standards online repository.
- Migrated existing project from AEM 5.6.1 to AEM 6.0
- Developed Templates, components using JSP and Slightly.
- Configured replication and dispatcher flush.
- Generating projects using Maven builds.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields, and specifying the global validation resource type at the form level.
- Experience in Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) including image and Videos (Digital Asset Management - DAM).
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, and CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages' html and serve as the static pages from Apache.
- Installation and Configuration of Author and Publish environments, replication agents, cache rewrite rules for routing the calls to AEM.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Restful Web Services using AJAX, JSON
- Assisted in functioning of CQ5 solutions by documentation and validation procedures of non-functional requirements.
- Analyze functional and business requirements for optimum utilization of CQ5 components and performance.
- Train business users on how to use CQ5 to modify content and publish.
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, components, and workflows.
- Analyzed and resolved technical issues relating to content management
- Developed more than 2 applications that uses JCR content repository in CQ to store information and query the JCR for display and reporting purposes.
- Creating and maintain customer-facing Adobe CQ5 content management systems.
- OSGI has been used to deploy dynamic libraries.
- Implemented Sling servlets to provide Ajax handling.
- Closely worked with different Business System Analysts, Scrum teams and other integrated systems while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Content authoring and maintenance for test environments.
- Used Vault eclipse and CRXDE extensively to perform development.
Environment: AEM 6.0, AEM WCM, AEM DAM, CQ 5.6.1, Workflows, Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, HTML, JSP, Servlets, Java Scripts, JQuery, Eclipse IDE, Apache Maven, JIRA, REST Web Services.