- Over 6 years of experience as a Full Stack Java/UI Development using spring technologies (MVC, Spring. 4, core, Hibernate, boot, integrations, security) in various domains & frameworks.
- Experience in design, analysis, development, testing and deployment of enterprise, client - server, distributed, Internet/Intranet based database applications for Financial, Banking and Health care sectors.
- Have been working on diverse Database Servers like Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MySQL 5.0 and experienced in working with the No SQL databases like Mongo DB, PostgreSQL and Cassandra.
- Experience in various open source framework like spring and Hibernate.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Experience in developing client-side scalable Single Page Applications (SPA) with MVC architecture using Angular JS framework and Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Responsible for requirement gathering, designing, implementation ofapplicationand client interaction.
- Implemented several popular J2EE patterns like Business Delegate, Session Facade, Transfer Objects, Business Objects, DAO and Front Controller are used to decouple Model View and Controller (MVC) components.
- Experience with application servers like Web Logic, JBOSS, Apache Tomcat and IBM Web Sphere.
- Involved in developing Web Services and invoking them by using XML, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes.
- Developed Restful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Extensive experience in working with different operating systems such as Windows, UNIX, and LINUX.
- Experience in Implementing API's in Java Multi-Threaded Environment.
- Expertise in designing POJO classes using Hibernate Annotations using JPA API.
- Demonstrated ability to complete projects in deadline-oriented environments.
- Experience in working with build management tools like Ant, Maven and Jenkins.
- Expertise in using issue tracking tools such as Quality Center and JIRA.
- Exposure in development using Agile Methodology and SCRUM and Experience in Agile Process such as Test Driven Development(TDD).
- Developed unit testing with Jasmine by using karma and E2E tests with protractor.
- Extensive experience in using SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers. Hands on SQL Performance Tuning Operations.
- Performed Efficient Manual Testing of web applications. Executed Test Plan, written Test Cases and Test Case Scenarios for testing the applications. Hands on experience on test management solutions like Quick Test professional (QTP).
- Experience working on Docker Hub, creating Docker images and handling multiple images primarily for middleware installations and Domain configuration.
- Experience in working in different flavors of Waterfall, Agile-Scrum methodologies, Test-Driven development environments.
Operating Systems: Unix, Linux, Windows
Java Technologies: J2EE (Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, JTA), XML, XSLT, Web Services.
Application: MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Dreamweaver.
GUI editors: Sublime Text, Notepad++, Visual Studio, Eclipse, toad
Database: MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle10g, MongoDB, Cassandra, NoSQL Database.
Application/Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, Oracle WebLogic 12.1.2, IBM WebSphere, JBoss
Version Control tools: Concurrent Versions System (CVS), SVN, Jasmine, Git.
Testing tools: QTP, Selenium, Junit, Cucumber, Protractor, Karma.
Frameworks: Spring, Hibern ates, JSF, MVC.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Des Moines, IA
- Followed Agile software development and most phases of Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including business requirement analysis, design, implementation and testing.
- Elaborated on the Use Cases based on business requirements and was responsible for creation of class diagrams, sequence diagrams to understand the existing architecture
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML file that contains declarations and another dependent object declaration.
- Created the React.JS express Server combined with Socket.io to build MVC framework from front-end side Angular JS 2 to back-end MongoDB, in order to provide broadcast service as well as chatting service.
- Worked with React JS components, Redux Forms, Events, Router.
- Used JSF, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap and jQuery-UIto develop the User-Interface (UI) panels.
- Developed backend web services using Node.JS and stored dependencies using NPM.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular2.
- Involved in developing and designing multithreaded programming, session tracking and exception handling in micro service architecture-based application.
- Worked on different management tools such as Quality center (QC) and Application Lifecycle Management (ALM),
- Created and managed a Docker deployment pipeline for custom application images in the cloud using Jenkins.
- Used Web Services- WSDL, SOAP for client side for exchange rate calculation and Restful JAX-RS to communicate over the network by using Spring Boot.
- Used Node JS for asynchronous data communication between server and client.
- Used various CoreJavaconcepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed Hibernate configurations and session-per-request design pattern for connecting to database connectivity and to access the sessions for database transactions respectively.
- Developed JUNIT test cases withJmockfor the components to ensure all the developed code.
- Used Log4J for exception logging and tracing user-desired messages.
- Build scripts on AWS cloud for scheduling EC2, Auto Scaling and Elastic load balancer with java.
- Involved in post-production support and maintenance of the application.
- Created end-to-end CICD pipeline using Concourse CI for packaging, deploying, and testing automatically across multiple AWS environments, from development to production.
- Provide domain expertise of open-source and commercial relational DBMS products and services (Oracle 11g/12c, SQL Server, Postgres, AWS RDS, AWS Redshift) and No SQL databases (e.g. MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB) databases.
- Developed test scripts with Ruby-Selenium to automate browser & web applications under Cucumber (BDD) Framework.
- Used JDBC for accessing database to track all sessions of accounts, which include Quotes, financial details and Provider/Member info with all selected criteria.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.
Java Full Stack Developer
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Participated in design and development as a Java 8.0 and J2EE Software developer. Understanding software requirement and utilizing apposite technology to enunciate most apposite data flow between front end and back end technologies.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology and practice in a multidisciplinary team.
- Developed CSS3 style sheets to give gradient effects. Developed page layouts, navigation, and icons.
- Responsible for creating the screens with table less design following W3C standards.
- Involved in the creation of interface to manage user menu and Bulk update of Attributes using Angular.js 1.x, and jQuery.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- ImplementedJavaPersistence API (JPA) through Hibernate 3.0.
- Analysis, Design, Estimation, Development, bug fixing testing &Integration of Key Components of Ecommerce sites using Demand ware platform.
- Used Bootstrap for responsive design, which allows users to access it from any device
- Created and developed the web-page layout and positioned/developed design elements, using Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Photoshop.
- Reduced downtime in troubleshooting software issues by implementing best approaches in resolving issues using Web Services. Working on User Interface implementation for Mobile Application.
- Implemented javaEE components using Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring transactions and Spring security modules.
- Developed SOAP web services using JAX-WS API.
- Hands on experience on Infrastructure Programming and sound knowledge of Cloud Computing &Virtualization concepts the proto-type built using leveraging the Model-View-Controller (MVC) design pattern.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and APIs with Angular JS.
- Used ReactJS to create views to hook up models to the DOM and synchronize data with server as a Single Page Application (SPA).
- Used SVN Subversion for software version control.
- Design Test lab setup, Test cases and Defects Importing to ALM using Templates and Logging Defects in ALM and conducting the defect review meeting analyzing the results and submitted the status reports to the project team and update test status in the scrum calls.
- Expert in coding and integration of Services with user interface in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using AJAX and JSON. Using Tomcat server for deployment of build.
- Custom node.js proxy used to simulate API responses before client implementation was complete, and to proxy requests to finished client APIs, handling authentication, custom headers, virtual application root, etc.
Confidential, Reston, VA
Sr. Java Developer with UI
- Involved in several stages of SDLC by gathering the needs, analyzing the user specifications, implementing, debugging, and maintenance, and participated in Water Fall methodology for development.
- Develop test cases and followed Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology for unit test using Jasmine test framework with the Karma test runner. Protractor was used for end to end testing. Tracked defects on Bugzilla.
- Designed and developed the front end layout by using HTML, CSS.
- Developed several algorithms for generating several data patterns.
- Used jQuery for web page animation.
- Used Node.js for back end design, to interacts with database.
- Used jQuery to navigate the page jumps. Used jQuery handling events for UI page handle validation and form validation.
- Designed responsive web page by using CSS media queries to adjust the page layout under certain type of devices.
- Implemented Ajax to update the prices and receive the orders.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from Node.js
- Used RESTful APIs for CRUD operations.
- Used Spring JDBC API to talk MySQL Database for Read and Write operations.
- Wrote scripts in JMeter to test the performance of the API's.
- Designed and Implemented the MongoDB schema. Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the MongoDB for the application on device.
- Created statistic report by using High charts.
- Tested functionalities of various modules by using JUnit.
- Used WebStorm as the IDE for the project team.
- Adopted SVN as the version control tool.
- Used Agile Methodology and participated in Scrum meetings.
- Implemented the application using Jakarta Struts Framework which is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries.
- Developed different components of the application such as JSPs, EJB are using Rational Application Developer.
- Developed various EJB components to fulfil the business logic.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Used Spring Framework for Dependency injection and integrated with the Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- Used Web services - WSDL and SOAP for getting credit card information.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application.
- Used JMS for asynchronous communication.
- Wrote SQL queries.
- Developing Backend stored procedures using PL/SQL which actually will generate reports
- Implemented various Design Patterns in the project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.