- An IT Professional with expertise in complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) like analysis, design and development of Multi-Tier Client/Server and Web based applications.
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) based on Unified Modeling Language (UML) architecture using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed different Web components such as JSPs, Servlets, Filters, Custom Tag Handlers and Business components such as RMI, EJB, JMS, and Web Services.
- Experience in utilizing open-source frameworks such as AngularJS, Node-JS, Struts, and spring, Hibernate, JSF and JQuery.
- Experience in consuming RESTful services using Angular $http, $resource and JQuery to exchange (request / responses) information with databases such as Oracle and MySQL.
- Experienced in MEAN stack development (Mongo-DB, and AngularJS & Node.JS).
- Experience in developing web applications using Java/J2EE, JSP, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, and spring, Struts, JSF, Hibernate, WebServices and XML.
- Senior software with expertise in Scala, Java and other programming languages and web frameworks.
- Extensively worked with MVC Architecture usingspring, Hibernate, Apache Struts.
- Experienced in Unit Testing and generating of Test cases for web applications.
- Experience in working with IBM WebSphere 6x, 7x application server and Apache tomcat.
- Experienced in working with XML technologies like XML, XSL, XSD, XSLT and DTD.
- Possess strong working knowledge of Database Programming using SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Developed the UI panels using XHTML, AngularJS, XML and JQuery.
- Proficient in deploying J2EE components (EAR/WAR/JAR) on WAS 6.x/7.x and shell scripting.
- Developed scripts for automating tasks using Ant 1.7.
- Strong working experience of relational database management systems like DB2 and Oracle 9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Excellent working experience with different operating systems like Windows, UNIX and LINUX.
- Used Bootstrap and AngularJS,React.jsand Node.jsin effective web design.
- Highly proficient in understanding new technologies accomplishing projects goals successfully.
- Exceptionally well organized, strong work ethics and willingness to work hard to achieve employer objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Good team player and ability to work in fast paced environment.
Languages: SQL, PLSQL, XML, XHTML, HTML, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, Java mail.
Frame Works: Struts, JSF, Hibernate, Angular JS, Spring, AJAX, EJBs, Cucumber and JUnit.
Development Tools: Eclipse, ANT 1.7, Rapid Application Developer, Maven
Application Servers: WebSphere, Apache Tomcat and JBoss.
Design and Modeling: Microsoft Visio, UML and Rational Rose.
Web Services: SOAP, REST.
Databases: IBM DB2, Oracle 9i/10g/11g and SQL Server 2005/2008.
Scripting languages: Java Script, Shell Script.
XML technologies: DTD, XSD, XML, XSL, XSLT, XQuery, SAX, DOM, JAXP.
Version Control: CVS, SVN, Git and Clear Case.
Environment: s: UNIX, Red Hat Linux, Windows, Mac OS
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved inSDLCrequirements gathering, analysis, design, development and testing of application, developed usingAGILE/Scrum methodology.
- Used java 1.8 features like stream, Lambdaexpressions, functional interface, collections, Date/Time changes and type annotations.
- Utilized Java 1.8 features like Lambda expressions for collection evaluation and comparing the data, Stream API for Bulk data operations on Collections which would increase the performance of the Application, Parallel operations on collections for effective sorting mechanisms and to change the sequential stream flow of threads while session establishment.
- Extensively used JAVA OOP’s concepts for developing Automation Frameworks using Eclipse, Maven, Selenium WebDriver and TestNG.
- Created custom directives and components which extend the elements and modules of Core AngularJS.
- Implementeddesign patternsin Scala for the application.
- Developed the application Using Java Server Faces Ext JS tag libraries.
- Used Page Object Model (POM) to create Automation Framework using Eclipse, JAVA, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG, Maven and Apache POI.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used Angular filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Hands-on experience in Core Java, JSP, Servlet and Oracle technologies.
- Used Selenium Grid for cross platform and cross browser testing by running the Test Scripts on various virtual machines.
- Created PL/SQL procedures, functions and batch scripts.
- Developed front-end applications using ReactJS, Flux, NodeJS and Docker and Built Spring based Java and Scala services to support Enterprise Web application.
- Connected to Data sources and performed operations using Spring Data Framework features like Spring JDBC and Spring ORM.
- Design and developed web application using JSF, Spring Web Flow, AJAX technology and front-end UI using JSF, Apache My Faces andPrime FacesUI components.
- IntegratedSpring DAOfor data access using Hibernate to fetch data from database and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Involved in Batch Module and Developed Batch's using Spring Batch.
- Design and Develop Microservicesfor various Activation and management activities in One Network flow.
- Implemented Microservices Architecture, with Spring Boot-based services interacting through a combination of REST, SOAP.
- Development, testing and software support for GBE technology program and JMX portals.
- Used Spring MVC and Dependency Injection for handling presentation and business logic.
- Used Spring Security for Authentication and Authorization of the application.
- Implemented persistence framework using Hibernate& Handled Transaction Management using the provided data source.
Confidential - Lakewood, CO
- Worked in a highly dynamicAGILEenvironment and participated in scrum and sprint meetings.
- Implemented variousJ2EE design patternslikeSingleton, Factory, Builderetc.
- Extensively usedJava8features such aslambda expressions, Parallel operationson collections, multithreadingand for effective sorting mechanisms andStreamsto store and process the data.
- ImplementedMultithreadingconcept to handle transaction management with isolation and propagation levels.
- Worked on distributed test automation execution on different environment as part of Continuous Integration Process using Selenium Grid and Jenkins.
- Configure and run gulp tasks inNode.jsruntime and handle injection,CSSpre-processing, test-running.
- Developed high-performance distributed queueing system. Scala, Redis, Akka, closure, MQ messaging, Json.
- Developed reusable Ext JS components Such as Viewport, Panel, and Grids etc.
- Developed screens in JSF Prime faces components interacting with various systems.
- Developed custom directives, Factories and Services inAngularJSandimplemented codeasper coding standards.
- Involved in PL/SQL code review and modification for the development of new requirements. Coded PL-SQL packages and procedures to perform data loading, error handling and logging
- UsedJMXtechnology for managing and monitoring applications and services.
- Expertise in consumingRESTful web services usingNode.js,AngularJSandjQueryalong withJSONparsing to implementAJAXcall and render the response data to User Interface.
- UsedSpring DI,AnnotationsandMVCto implement business and navigation of application.
- UsedSpring Ribbonalong withSpring Bootforload balancingandFault toleranceof the application.
- Configured and used WebLogic content management to display content in JSP view components
- Developed MicroServices withSpringto retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each MicroServices in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway.
- Implemented the business modules integration usingSpringandHibernatedata mapping.
- MYSQLwas used as the database for the application which was hosted in the cloud usingAmazon RDSservice.
- Developed and maintained functions, procedures, triggers, indexes usingMYSQLdatabase programming.
- UsedJIRAfor resolving bugs/defects in application by coordinated with team members of the project.
- UsedGITas aversion control systemand deployed the application in Production environment and implementedLog4Jfor Logging Errors
- Involved in Production Support and Maintenance of the application and troubleshooting of Issues onJBossbychecking logs, paymentsetc.
Confidential - San Jose, CA
- Developed code usingJava,J2EE,and spring also usedHibernateas an ORM tool for object relational mapping
- Designed components for the project using best practices andJ2EE designpatterns such as Model-View-Controller (MVC), Data Access Object, and Value Object.
- Designed and developed aRestful APIsfor different modules in the project as per the requirement.
- Used REST API for development for Microservices.
- Used a light front-end framework against theJSON APIfor their service requests.
- Designed the User Interface using use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams as a part of Design Phase usingRational Rose.
- UsedMultithreadingand collections to improve performance of application.
- Coordinate with all the teams forfunctional requirementsand ensure compliance to all architecture standards.
- Implementing Microservices to communicate with each other across applications.
- Designed and developed Rest Based Webservices usingJersey framework.
- Developed applications using latest technologies likespring,hibernate(using annotations), and RESTbasedWebServices,XML APIand tools.
- Usedspringframework for integrating the MVC components with business services.
- Design and development web-application for business reporting and systems monitoring and troubleshooting; usingJ2EE, Tomcat.
- Strong experience of developing data models usingHibernatePOJO's, configuringHibernate persistence layer.
- Worked as a front-end webdeveloperandAngularJsbased application.
- UsedAngularJSas framework to create a Single Page Application (SPA) which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data with server.
- Spring Controllers were used withAngularJSto route the control to desiredJavaservices
- Worked onSpringMVCArchitecture for web applications.
- Configured and deployed the application usingTomcat and Web Sphere.
- BuiltJavaapplications usingMavenand deployedJAVA/J2EEapplications through Application servers.
- Develop business requirements and specifications for specialized components, which may involve identifying alternatives at the system level.
- Designing, developing and maintaining complex programs in specialtycomponent system.
- Implemented Spring MVC, which includes writing Controller classes for handling requests, processing form submissions and performing validations.
- Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Designing and executing stored procedures for data migration from legacy data to SQL Server.
- Developing Web Services using SOAP as a protocol to send request andresponse in the form of XML messages using WSDL.
- Used Hibernate to deal with the database and wrote complex HQL to handle the persistence operations.
- Working on ANT scripts to build the application generating JAR files forapplication deployment.
- Developing Junit test cases for testing the functionality of the code and Involved in defect fixing and tracking using HP ALM quality center 11.
- UsedClear caseas version control tool.
- Followed agile methodology for the application development.
- Developed web application using Struts, JSP, Servlets, Java beans that uses MVC design pattern.
- Created user-friendly GUI interface and Web pages using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries, third party libraries and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Used AJAX API for intensive user operations and client-side validations.
- Wrote Stored Procedures and complicated queries for IBM DB2.
- Worked on parsing the XML files using DOM/SAX parsers.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking using loggers, appender’s components.
- Used Rational Clear Case for version control and Clear Quest for bug tracking.