- 7+ years of experience in analysis, design, development, testing and deployment of software applications based on the Web technologies, n - tier and Client-Server architecture and Filenetp8 Platforms (Content Engine, Process Engine, Enterprise Records, Content Navigator).
- Expertize in designing and developing document imaging, document management and providing workflow solutions using FileNet P8 suit and building custom solutions using CE/PE/RM API's.
- Experience in designing desktops and developing, integrating Custom plugins in IBM Content Navigator.
- Strong System Administration experience exclusively in FileNet P8 Product Suite.
- Skilled in Acting as a liaison with IBM/FileNet vendor to resolve technical issues or assist support staff in that role.
- Skilled in designing workflow maps, implementing them in Process designer and developing custom Java Components for using in workflow maps.
- Experienced in design and development of work, user and component queues using Process Configuration Console.
- Designed & developed complex Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) applications, integrating multiple Web services running in heterogeneous environments.
- Proficient in SQL, PL/SQL programming. RDBMS experience includes Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL server 2008/2012, MySQL, stored procedures & Triggers.
- Good problem solving skills and implementing those logically using Programming languages like Core Java, C, C++.
- Extensive Experience in complete Software/System Life Cycle Development (Agile).
FileNet Products: FileNet P8 Platform 5.1/5.2.1, Content Engine 5.1/5.2.1, Process Engine 5.1/5.2.1, Application Engine 5.1/ 5.2.1, FEM, Rendition engine, ICN, IER, PCC, PTM, PA, Component Manager, ICC, Case Manager, Kofax, DataCap.
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, UNIX Shell Scripting, SQL, PL-SQL, C#.NET.
Java/J2EE Technologies/Frameworks: Core Java, Applets, Servlets, JSP, Custom Tags, EJB, JMS, JDBC, JNDI, Java Mail, Java Web Services (SOAP), REST Services, JSTL, RMI, JUnit, SpringMVC, Hibernate.
Operating Systems: Red Hat Linux 8.0/7.3, Windows XP/ 2003/2000/98.
Web Technologies/Frameworks: HTML, XML, CSS, Java Script, DOJO, DTD, XSD, XSL, XSLT, DOM, SAX, JAXP and JAXB.
Web/App Servers: WebLogic server 10.3.2/9.2, WebSphere 7.0/6.x, Jboss 6.0/5.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.6, IIS 7.0.
IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, MS Visual Studio .NET, MS SQL Server 2008/2012.
Version Control: Subversion, TFS.
Issue Trackers: JIRA, HPSM.
Senior FileNet Developer
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Developed Component code using FileNet APIs.
- Created POJOs and SOs to transform legacy WebServices to REST Services.
- Designed and developed automated workflows based on visio documents and made enhancements to workflows to add new functionalities.
- Configured physical/ virtual queues, user interfaces for workflows.
- Developed JAVA Plugin applications for customization of ICN.
- Developed EDS Plugin applications for metadata property validations.
- Developed Custom Java components for Event Action Handlers.
- Configuration of Document Security.
- Developed common base workflow map which is used across all the workflows.
- Designed and developed workflow maps based on the algorithms in visio documents using Process designer capabilities like Activity, DB Execute, WaitforConditions, Attachments, deadlines, timers.
- Developed Java Components and configured them in PCC to use in workflow maps.
- Assisting Application Support teams to deploy FileNet Artifacts from one environment to another environment using PCC.
- Developed document upload jobs using java.
- Configured ICN desktops (Menus, actions, search templates, entry templates, Custom features).
- Custom code to integrate enterprise Webservices.
- Developed MultiAuditLog performer to copy the PE EventLogs data into custom RDX Database using stored procedure for report generations.
- Developed document classes, properties, subscriptions.
- Developed ICN Desktops.
- Developed SearchTemplate, entry templates.
- Configured Security for ICN desktops.
Environment: Aix, Linux, Windows 2008, SQLServer 2008, FileNet Content Engine 5.1, Process Engine 5.1, FileNet P8 5.1, IBM Datacap 8.0, IBM Records Manager, Centerra, Hitachi, RM API, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Content Collector, Microsoft Sharepoint, Pinancle, WAS7.0, MQSeries7.0, Java1.6, MDB, Spring3, Hibernate3.0, Ant, Java RestServices, Java WebServices.
Senior FileNet Developer
Confidential, New York, NY
- Designed and developed document classes required to store different types of documents belonging to different LOBs using FEM.
- Configured security groups (AD Groups) among document classes to control access to different LOB users.
- Developed migration application to take document content from legacy system, Meta data from database and ingested all LOB documents into FileNet using CE APIs.
- Developed workflows for publishing and retiring of different LOB Documents.
- Used Rendition engine for publishing documents of different formats.
- Designed and configured Error queues, User queues and component queues.
- Configured security in workplaceXT using AD Groups belonging to different regions and LOB.
- Developed and configured Java plugins using technologies/Frameworks like DOJO, Spring, hibernate, jsp for DB Connection and launching workflows.
- Used process administrator to keep track of failed workflows.
- The policy portal is a front-end java application built using J2EE Technologies like spring, hibernate, JQuery, Java script. It displays published documents.
- Developed CRS application which is a rest service that acts as an interface for policy portal to retrieve documents, metadata from FileNet.
- Designed and Developed control-M jobs that are run daily to generate reports.
- Invalid Data Reference: This report finds invalid data values in document properties.
- Workflow Monitoring: It keeps track of failed workflow items in Custom Error queues and sends emails to Policy Managers.
- Annual Review Notifications: These are e-mails notifications sent to policy managers 30, 60, 90 prior to Annual review Date. It also sends over-due notifications.
Environment: Aix, Linux, Oracle 10g, FileNet Content Engine 5.2.1, Process Engine 5.2.1, FileNet P8 5.2.1, IBM FileNet Enterprise Manager, IBM Content Navigator, IBM Content Analytics, MicrosoftSoft SharePoint, WAS7.0, QlikView, Java1.6, MDB, Spring3, Hibernate3.0,Ant,Java Rest Services, Java WebServices, Control- M, Rendition Engine.
- Developed workflow client dependent utility jar to access FileNet P8. Workitems.
- Designed and Developed KBVOrderVerificationProcess workflow map.
- Extended workflow client dependent utility jar to access FileNet P8 with custom session management and security management aspects.
- Used Spring MVC frame work to develop the User Interface.
- Used Daeja-Viewer to display the content from P8 (CFS).
- Extended the client jar to load the documents and annotations from CFS using CE API.
- Used Jai, Imaging API jars to handle multi-page tiff files stored in P8.
- Developed java processors based on the form type (PIC, SPT, WML etc.)
- Persisted xml data into KBDE system transcription tables and document reference tables
- Applied Auditing pattern for specific data elements in the xml.
- Crated and launched the KBDE workitems into MemberCommunication workflow.
- Introduced new WorkQueue (AutoProfileUpdate) into workflow and made changes to MemberCommunication map.
- Implemented AutoProfileUpdateWorker to process workitems in AutoProfileUpdate queue based on filtering rules.
- Implemented Web service with CXF transport running in Mule.
- Responsible for deployment, production support, and troubleshooting of application in all environments.
Environment: Eclipse 3.4, Java 1.5, Hibernate 3, JDBC, Spring, Oracle 10g, JUnit, Mule ESB 2.2., Oracle SQLDeveloper, log4j, Visio, Maven, ActiveMQ, WebSphere MQ 6,AIX,Redhat Enterprise Linux, FileNetP8 4.5.1 BPM, CM, ContentFederation Services, WorkPlaceXT, Websphere 6.1, Spring MVC, Filent eProcess, Blaze Rules
Confidential, Scottsdale, AZ
- Installed FileNet P8 in Dev and QA environment.
- Configured various FileNet P8 components.
- Involved in gathering requirements from the client and prepared the Requirements Analysis document
- Involved in designing workflow maps using Business FileNet P8 Process modeling tool called Process Designer.
- Involved in designing customized event logs and Rosters using P8 Admin tools.
- Involved in using FileNet P8 java API’s to launch the workflow and update the work object parameters.
- Involved in configuring the component manager for sending emails to all the business units and business unit subgroups from FileNet P8 component step at different points of the flow.
- Used FileNet content engine API’s to perform document management tasks like check out, check in and cancel check out documents.
- Developed J2EE web components using JSPs and Servlets using Struts Framework.
- Implemented the application logic using Action Servlets. Also wrote Action Forms and Java Beans.
- Involved in the deployment of application on to the WebSphere App Server.
Environment: WebSphere 7.0, File Net P8 5.1, FileNet CM & PE, UML, Rational Rose 2000, Log4j, JSP, Servlets, Oracle 9i, HTML, Java Script, Windows 2000.
- Development of FCRM module, which includes retrieving, updating, storing documents in IS using ISRA API’s.
- Development of integration module, which included creation of document object and custom object and folders in CE and updating of database tables.
- System designing & Data Model design (use of FileNet Associated property to establish relation among the objects)
- Designing Workflow, creating FileNet Business Object, Reusable Modules, Interfacing the Workflows with BPF environment, dealt closely with Content Engine Security.
- Creation of custom steps, tools and components using Java.
- Designing and developing application Visio diagram for data flow among software component and developed application prototype.
- Designing and developing and configuring FileNet BPM, web Application.
- Responsible to configure FileNet P8 4.0.x workplace.
- Responsible to maintain security on document class, Queues and users, groups with LDAP.
- Designing, developing, configuring and performing integration testing to BPM custom server component on dev, test and Prod environments.
- Responsible to developing application user interface, database operations and custom component with FileNet PE API’s and document metadata and content access from FileNet.
- Offshore point of contact to the onsite coordinator.
- Coordination and timely delivery of the code.
- Developing, testing and deploying the workflow and integrating the components.
- Administered JBOSS server and Oracle Database, deployed/updated application.
- Entitlements based access to various aspects of the customer data was provided.
- Used Rational Rose for UML, Use Case diagrams, Class Model and Object Interaction diagrams.
- Designed and Developed EJB controls using Weblogic workshop.
- Designed a controller using Struts framework.
- Designed page flow controller, JSP and Servlet for presentation tire.
- Implemented triggering of Notification Messages based on the events.
- Implemented various trade restrictions accessible by different entitlements used for OMS regulations.
- Wrote MQ Series connectors for extracting data from legacy systems.
- Worked on database indexes to optimize query retrieval.
- Imported data from various real-time and end-of-day feeds to the system.
- Exported to excel for sending execution reports, message reports to the customer.
- Custom Reports and Graphs using Java Charting program EspressChart for presenting graphical information to clients.
- This system was also used to cancel the orders in the event of a line disconnect with the exchanges.
- Helped writing test cases for application.
- Wrote JUNIT test cases for J2EE components.
- Used JNDI for looking up various distributed components for client's terminal.