- Overall 8+ years of experience inJavatechnologies, wif hands of experience in J2EE.
- Expertise in J2EE Design Patterns (Singleton, Factory, Service Locator, Session Façade, DAO, Value Object Pattern).
- Good working experience on various frameworks including MVC Framework (Struts) & SPRING MVC Framework.
- Good Working experience in using different modules like Spring Core Container module, Spring Application Context module, Spring MVC Framework module, Spring AOP Module, Spring ORM module etc. in Spring Framework.
- Experience programming in Scala wif exposure to teh most well - knownframeworkssuch asAkka andPlay.
- Mavensite documentation to encourage knowledge sharing in terms of technical as well as functional.
- Responsible for creating a new application used by Customer Service to manage E-Commerce orders, customers, gift card processing, loyalty information using AngularJS, Html,Javaand Spring REST Web Services
- Develop themicro-servicein spring cloud framework to support Next generation cloud framework.
- Designed and developed custom One Cloud setup for teh partners and client for NSX (VMware Network Virtualization product).
- Experience in using Maven for building and deploying J2EE Application archives (Jar and War) on Web Logic, IBM Web Sphere.
- Application developer /SDETwif experience in building and testing N tier applications enterprise web services.
- Experienced in implementing Struts, spring boot, JSF, AJAX frameworks.
- Strong skills in Object Oriented design and development (OOAD) using Rational Unified Process and Unified Modeling Language.
- Implemented sensor calibrationalgorithmsdat enabled extremely accurate tracking.
- Experience Developing application usingGroovy, Grails, GSP, GORM and Grails Plugin and Grails Rest Services.
- Involved in COE activities for developing POCs in Internet of Things usingAPIGEE, IBM APIConnect, IBM Cast Iron, Sales force, Data Power and SAP Hybris (YAAS)products toexplore various features of teh products.
- Good experience in using testing frameworks like JUnit, Selenium and perform manual testing.
- Experience in using JDBC to have database access mechanism to connect teh database and to get teh data from database.
- Developed applications using IDEs like Eclipse 3.x, BEA WebLogic Workshop, RAD 7.x.
- Experience in configuring OSGI, Felix, Jackrabbit, Sling,Mavenand JCR.
- Good experience in ORM technology like Hibernate, MyBatis.
- Invented and implemented novel sensor calibrationalgorithmstargeting embedded platforms.
- Implementation of test automation using Selenium RC, JAVA, Selenium Grid, Junit and Maven, GIT.
- Identify and raise production defects in Release Management and Defect tracking tool like JIRA and implement fixes forSOAbased enterprise applications.
- Good experience in using AJAX as a Web Development technique to have interactive web applications.
- Excellent conceptual base in Object-Oriented Design and Implementation Methodologies, Design Patterns, and Web based architectures using web technologies like JSP, Servlets, Struts and EJB.
- Used JSF layout for View of MVC. Java script, DHTML also used for front end interactivity.
- Experience in teh use of CSS, XML, And Angular JS.
- Involved in providing simple solutions in for Change management ofDroolsrules as per FINRA specification changes.
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection framework, Generics, CoreJAVA, Applets and Swing components (often including JTree and JTable).
- Specialized in PerformanceTestingapplications using load-testingtool Load Runner.
- Experience in C, C++,JavaMultithreaded Programming and Socket network programming on Windows/Linux/UNIX in distributed environment.
- Implemented Connectivity to databases using JDBC API from Servlets and JSP throughJavaBeans & EnterpriseJavaBeans (EJB).
- Experience in PL/SQL, postgress, RDBMS to develop stored procedures and triggers in DB2, Oracle 8i.
- DesignedAWSCloud Formation templates to create custom sized VPC, subnets, NAT to ensure successful deployment of Web applications and database templates.
TECHNOLOGY AND TOOLS:
Languages: C,C++,Java, SQL, PL/SQL, python.
Server Side: Servlets, JSP, JSF, Hibernate, Spring 3.x, SOAP Web services, RESTful services, Apache Axis 2, EJB, Log4J, Java Swings, Mule ESB, MuleSoft.
Frameworks/ORM tools: Springs 3.0/2.5, Struts 2.0/1.1, Hibernante 4.0/3.3/2.5, Micro services, MyBatis.
App Servers/ Middleware: WebSphere 8/7/6.1 (IBM WTX tool), WebLogic 10/9 /8.1, Tomcat 7.0/ 6.0, JRun 4.0, JBoss, Apache, Resin, Apache Axis, MQ, WMB,QA Testing.
Database/Tools: JDBC,ODBC, Oracle, My SQL, Play Frame work, Akka, MS SQL Server 2005, Mongo DB.
Libraries and Tools: Ant, Maven, GIT, Jasper Reports, J meter, Jenkins.
Unit Test Frameworks: JUNIT and Testing.
Development Processes: RUP, AGILE, Scrum, Waterfall.
Design Patterns: Session Façade, Business Delegate, Front Controller, Service Locator, Singleton, APIGEE, Observer, DTO, DAO, MVC, Factory, Abstract Factory.
IDE / Programming Tools: Eclipse 2.1/3.7, RAD, Net beans 7, Spring Tool Suite.
Operating System: Windows 10/8/7/XP/2000/NT, UNIX, Linux.
Confidential - San Antonio, Texas
- Involved in analyzing system specifications from system perspective and identifying Testable and Non- Testable requirements based on teh business Requirements.
- Performing GUI, Functional and Regression testing.
- Utilizingtestingframework including J-Unit and Test-Ng.
- Creating teh templates and deploying teh VMs from templates and Cloning teh VM's.
- Involved in implementing theMicroServicesbased on Restful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC.
- Updating and Upgrading ESX/ESXi Servers usingVMwareUpdate Manager.
- Experienced in automated build and deployment ofSOAcomponents and MDS (Metadata Service) using Ant Scripts.
- Extensive experience and exposure on: API Management Concepts, API Design & Development, Security, Best Practices and Implementation on vendor products such asAPIGEE,IBM API Connect/Management.
- Management of new SAP HybrisE-commerceplatform implementation including development, configuration, content loading and security testing (working wif agency Accenture).
- Expert in developing Automation Framework Using Selenium Web Driver and J2EE.
- Excellent experience on Unit Testing Frameworks like JUnit and Testing.
- Good experience on Build and Configuration Tools like ANT and MAVEN.
- Performed automated build and deployment of Portal,SOAcomponents and MDS using Ant Scripts and Jenkins.
- Responsibilities included technical leadership, numerical analysis andalgorithmdevelopment, simulation and modeling.
- Assisted teh localization team; gave trainings about FileMaker products setting up teh test environment, creating test cases and test files etc.
- SDET(Software Development Engineer in Test) at teh Mac Office Core Team.
- Implemented new features to drive maximum performance using Scala andAkka.
- Implemented all teh requests to teh systems usingPlayMVCframework.
- Modeled teh application to support bi-directional communication between server and client usingAkkaHTTP.
- Used point-to-pointJMSQueues. Involved in integrating web components wif different queue basedmessagingservices.
- Called theRESTfulwebservicesto get teh JSON object (Response) and manipulated teh JSON Object to display teh response in teh webpage.
- WroteMavenscripts for compiling, building, packaging and deploying teh WAR file.
- Involved in writing teh test plans, test data and test cases using Functional Specifications and use cases.
- Used Spring Boot which is radically faster in building cloudMicroServicesand develop Spring based application wif very less configuration.
- Developed Applications usingframeworks: Spring 2.5, Hibernate, Ibatis, Jfreechart, Struts.
- Integration of Actuatereportswif java Application using Actuate API's.
- Used Interlay to develop/create my code injavaandgroovy.
- Setting up data source, caching in JBoss Application Server, and fine-tuning it. Detecting bugs & classifying them based on teh severity.
- Designed and DevelopedWebServicesusingRESTfuland SOAP protocols wif Apache CXF 2.7, JAX-RS/Jersey, JAX-WS, XML and JSON.
- Configured & installed teh latest version ofdroolsworkbench and KIE execution server on apache tomcat.
- Usedgroovyand spring boot to collecting teh data from users and packaged teh data as JSON distributed to 43 applications.
- As Functional Lead, provided solutions to design issues, designed QA Test Scenarios for BRM B2C functionality through SOAP services.
- Have used JAXB to marshal and un marshaljavaobjects to Communicate wif teh backend mainframe system. Providing Screenshots to identify & reproduce teh bugs.
- Experienced in cloud application and server virtualization usingAWS(Amazon Web Services) and Azure.
- Worked on generating teh Web Services classes, WSDL using Apache Axis.
- JSON is used for serializing and desterilizing data dat is sent to or receives from JSP pages.
- Developed presentation layer usingJavaServer Faces (JSF) MVC framework.
Confidential - Charlotte - NC
- All teh modules of teh application are based on Spring MVC architecture and J2EE technologies.
- Overseeing and managing team responsible for all Product andE-Commercein a thoroughly customer.
- Implemented of Struts 2.x Framework for teh Proof of Concept (POC).
- UsedJenkinsfor Continuous Integration. Used TOAD for managing, monitoring and analyzing teh database. Maven for build application.
- Automation of test cases using Selenium Web driver, Testing, Page object Model(POM).
- Used tools such as Selenium, SOAP UI.
- Configured Selenium Grid to execute teh scripts in cross browsers.
- Experience in continuous integration & Deployment using GitHub, Jenkins, Maven,ApigeeEdge and Jmeter.
- Performed white box testing using Testing for class, method.
- Integrated Spring Dependency Injection (IOC) among different layers of an application.
- Working as OracleSOAConsultant through DB Results, implementingSOAintegration solution for ACT Revenue Office.
- Design and develop RESTful API capabilities on Java/node.js technologies and deploying inAWS and implement API proxies onApigeeEdge.
- Experience wif SDET on Creating test plan and test cases, release management, creation and maintenance of teh test automation scripts, debugging errors and test failures.
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of teh project which was modeled using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Promoted from Consultant to VP of Information Technology due to successful resolution of complex and challengingE-commerceissues.
- Used Mat lab to test and compare three inversealgorithmsof non-singular tri diagonal matrices, tan discussed.
- Implemented Agile (SCRUM) methodology, involved in sprint planning.
- Actuate erd-Pro, Actuate iServer, BIRT, ECCLIPSEBIRT, IDAPI Programming.
- Implemented OATS Control framework to read all reports and validate usingDroolsand Java Multi-threading.
- Facilitated review sessions and office hours on specificdatastructures, sortingalgorithms, and common problem.
- Converted all 7K business rules toDroolsDecision Tables.
- Experience working in actor programming model usingAkkaactor architecture.
- Experience working wifPlayFrameworkMVC model and Object relational mapping tools like Slick and Hibernate.
- Design and develop various web application modules using Spring MVC, Spring IoC, Spring core, Hibernate, JavaBeans, JSP, Servlets andJMS.
- Experience in developing themicroservicesto get teh advantage of rapid performance and inter module communication across teh application.
- Utilizing Mongo DB, MySQL, and Postgre SQL for back endtestingWorked in Functional, Integration, Regression, and Black BoxTesting.
- Generated use case diagrams, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented teh application using Struts MVC Framework.
- UtilizedAWScloud watch to monitor teh performance environment instances for operational and performance metrics during load testing.
- Used Struts validation and tiles framework in teh presentation layer.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSP Tag libraries and Struts Tag Libraries to simplify teh complexities of teh application.
- Developed and used JSP custom tags in teh web tier to dynamically generate web pages.
- Worked wif Struts (MVC Paradigm) components such as Action Mapping, Action class, Dispatch action class, Action Form bean.
- Designed and implemented Servlets module to capture teh XML as request and parse XML.
- Extensively worked wif JDBC programs using Oracle and MySQL databases and developed SQL and PL/SQL for Oracle to process teh data.
- Enhanced teh web services, Client and Server codes.
Confidential - Chicago - IL
- Worked on CoreJavaand its libraries in creating thejavaweb application's business Logic.
- Used EJBs to handle teh requests from teh JSP.
- Used JSP to create teh front end. Used various third parties to validate teh data entered by teh User.
- Good experience ofAWSElastic Block Storage (EBS), different volume types and use of various types of EBS volumes based on requirement.
- Implemented middle out ruler drawingalgorithm, used for rendering of dynamic rulers.
- DevelopedMicroServicesfor teh Citi Debit Card team using Spring Boot andJava8.
- ConfiguredAWSIdentity and Access Management (IAM) to securely manageAWSusers & groups, and use policies & roles to allow or deny access toAWSresources.
- Implemented beam cursor functionality, utilized closest line segmentalgorithm.
- Provided ANT build script for building and deploying teh application.
- Used EJB to handle teh business logic and managing data.
- Written POJO Classes, hbm files for Hibernate Object-To-Relational Mapping.
- Used teh various Complex data structures in collections Framework inJavafor building teh Business Logic.
- Built teh business logic using Entity Beans, Session beans and business objects.
- Enhanced an existingJavamicro-serviceto retrieve specific customers for a store location based on teh user IDs provided.
- Generated Collections and Custom Cargos to store and retrieve data into teh bridges framework.
- Created unit test cases for testing teh application.
- Used Sonar to analyze and measure source code quality.
- Experience on Bridges framework which is a production proven, widely accepted N-Tier Service oriented architecture.
- Worked in Version control tool (Clear Case) for maintaining teh versions of code.
- Wrote PL/SQL Procedures and functions for teh various functionalities of Auditing.
- Extensively involved in teh enhancements, troubleshooting, bug fixes and change requests for teh Web Services.
- Used Clear Quest as a defect tracking system.
- Worked on project using Agile SCRUM methodology. And involved in daily stand up meetings.
- Experienced in teh development of UI using HTML, JSP, JSP Custom Tag and AJAX.
- Developed International Error Correction Screens using custom front end forms using XML, XSLT, Angular JS and JQuery.
- Created RESTful web services interface toJava-based runtime engine.
- WebSphere used as IDE.
- Worked on coreJava, Multi- threading and Collections framework.
- Object oriented analysis, design (OOAD) and implementation usingJava/ J2EE Technologies.
- Worked on J2EE design patterns like DAO and Business Delegate to handle teh business flow.
- Angular JS, Bootstrap and Web Services used for random dash board monitoring.
- Persistence layer developed using Hibernate and implemented DAO to handle teh data base interaction.
- Experienced in using ANT for generating system builds.
- Used JUnit test cases to test teh application.
- Worked on Log4J for tracking errors and debugging teh code.
- Performed database operations and queries using Oracle 10g.Worked on using SVN for version control.
Environment: Java1.7, Struts, EJB 2.0,Java/J2EE coding, J2EE patterns, Bootstrap, Web service, JDBC, Spring, WSDL, JQuery, AWS, Hibernate, Log4J, XML, JUnit, Oracle 10g, WebSphere, UML, SVN.
- Actively involved in mock screens development and project start-up phase.
- Efficiently managed teh tasks and working and delivering features in a fast paced scrum environment.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in developing teh UI, layout and front-end programming for web application dat matches requirements of teh client.
- Prepared Technical Design documents wif UML diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed UI Layer for teh application using HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS and Bootstrap.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular-JS (Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Worked wif advanced MVC framework such as Spring-IOC, AOP, MVC and Batch which is used for implementing backend functionality.
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for teh Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Support & Enhancement to teh existing implementation of correspondence components which are developed using EJBs, JPA and Web Services / JMS Technologies.
- Used Hibernate, object/relational-mapping (ORM) solution, technique of mapping data representation from MVC model to Oracle Relational data model wif SQL-based schema.
- UsedJavaMessage Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information for status report.
- Developed SOAP based web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS and AXIS.
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful web services using Jersey API's.
- FollowedJava& J2EE design patterns and teh coding guidelines to design and develop teh application.
- Fixed defects identified during QA, UAT and Production.
- Done wif Web logic application server set up & deployed teh application on it.
- Worked wif GIT which is used as a version control tool in teh project.
- Done wif Unit testing using JUnit and Mockito.
Environment:Java1.6, J2EE, Servlets, Spring-MVC, IOC, AOP, Hibernate, Eclipse, Angular-JS, Bootstrap, CSS3, HTML5, Web logic Server, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, AXIS, Jersey, Oracle 11g, Oracle SQLDeveloper, GIT, JIRA.