- Over 8 years of experience as a Full Stack Developer in IT industry. Extensively experienced in Software Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of Object Oriented Applications and Web based Enterprise Applications using java/J2EE.
- Experience in working in environments using Agile (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development (TDD) development methodologies.
- Hands on experiences wif Core Java wif Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling, me/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience in java8 features like Parallel Streams, Lambdas, functional interfaces and filters.
- Experience in developing, deploying, and managing N - tier, server-centric J2EE enterprise class projects using Eclipse IDE 3.x/4.x, My Eclipse 6.5, (Java 2, Applets, Swing, JDBC 3.0, RMI), J2EE 1.5 Web application technologies (Servlets 2.x, JSP 1.x/2.x, JSTL 1.2, JSF 1.x, JNDI), Enterprise application technologies (EJB 2.x/3.0, JMS).
- Good experience on Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton, Factory, DAO, Session Façade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Experienced in developing messaging module by using Spring JMS, Apache Camel and Rabbit MQ.
- Experience in spring framework (MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context) and Struts (MVC, architecture, interceptors, actionmappings and resource bundles).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Experience in development and deployment of applications using Jboss, Web Logic Application Server, IBM Web Sphere Application and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in developing SOAP based Web Services using Apache CXF and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in developing Restful Services using JAX-RS specification like Jersey and Rest Easy to implement REST based Application.
- Experience in using bug/issue tracking, project Tracking and Management tool JIRA.
- Experience working on Web Services SOAP & REST, JAX-WS, JAXB, WSDL and UDDI registry.
- Expertise in implementing Service Oriented Architectures (SOA) using XML based Web Service such as SOAP, UDDI and WSDL.
- Experience wif Cloud Computing Service environment like (AWS) Amazon Web Services (EC2, EBS, S3 and ELASTIC SEARCH).
- Involved in designed fully distributed system wif teh use of Restful API and MicroServices.
- Complete understanding of teh DevOps process wif continuous integration using Jenkins, JIRA, GIT, and CHEF.
- Expertise in developing model components using ORM technologies like MyBatis, Hibernate. (Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO) to write Database independent persistence logic and to maintain portable relationships between teh databases.
- Has developed teh Microservices framework prototype wif guidelines, teh developers has followed as skeleton model and developed their interfaces on top of teh baseline prototype.
- Good experience in J2EE Testing in developing test cases wif Junit, MOCKITO for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Experienced wif RDBMS implementation and development using Oracle, My SQL, MSSQL and DB2.
- Expertise in database modeling and development using No SQL Database such as MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Experience in using version control and configuration management tools like Git, SVN and CVS.
- Experience in using teh tools like Ant and Maven for build automation.
- Extensive experience in testing on multiple operating systems including Linux, UNIX, Sun Solaris, and Windows.
- Domain noledge and business expertise in banking, healthcare, e-commerce, insurance, finance, telecom.
Platforms: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista and Sun Solaris 2.8/2.9, UNIX
Programming: JDK 1.5, 1.6, 1.7,1.8, C, C++
Server Scripting: JSP1.2, 2.1, JSP-EL, JSTL, Custom Tags
Java Frameworks: Struts 1.2, Struts 2.1, Spring MVC, DI, AOP, Spring Boot,JSF 1.1, JSF 2.1, GWT, Vaadin, Icefaces, Myfaces
Database Tools: Toad for Oracle, Toad for MySQL, Toad for DB2, Toad for MS-SQL, ERWin, Altova Database Spy, MySQL WorkbenchDatabases: DB2, MS-SQL Server, HSQLDB, PostgresSQL, MySQL
Middleware Specifications: EJB 2.1, EJB 3.0, CORBA, RMI, JMS
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, Rational Clearcase, Accurev, GitHub, CVS
IDEsEclipse: 3.0, 3.1, MyEclipse 4.1, IntelliJ, Netbeans, JBuilder 2007, JDeveloper.
Build Tools: ANT 1.7,1.8,1.9, Maven, Gradle
Continuous Integration: Jenkins, Hudson
XML Tools: Altova XML Spy 2005,2008
XML Technologies: XSLT, JAXP, JDOM, SAX, DOM, XPATH, XPOINTER, XML, XSD, DTD
Web serviceSpecifications: Cloud ServicesJAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RSAmazon web services EC2 (AWS)
Webservice Tools: SoapUI 4.0,5.1, TcpMon
Webservice Implementations: Axis 1.0,2.1, JWSDP2.1, Sun Metro, Sun Jersey, Apache XFire, Apache CXF
Whitebox Testing: Junit 3, Junit 4, DBUnit, JUnitPerf, HttpUnit, LoadTest, TimedTest, Selenium, Fitnesse, EasyMock, PowerMocksk
Blackbox Testing: JMeter, LoadUI, LoadRunner, HP Quality Center, WinRunner
Application Servers: Weblogic 8.1, 10.0, Websphere 6.1, JBoss 4.0, Glassfish 4.0
Web Servers: Tomcat 5.0,6.0,7.1, Joans
UML Tools: Altova UML Model, Rational Enterprise, MS Visio
ORM Fra: ORM FrameworksHibernate 3.0,3.1,4.1, TopLink, OpenJPA, iBatis
Defect Tracking: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational ClearQuest
Methodologies: Agile (XP, Scrum), Rational Unified Process(RUP), Waterfall, Kanban
Reportingi: Reports, JReports
Batch Jobs: Quartz Scheduler, Cron, Spring Batch
HTML Editors: MS-Frontpage 2003, Adobe Dreamweaver, Coffee Cup HTML
Templeting: Velocity, Freemarker
Search: APIsSolr, Lucene
Confidential, Austin, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Developed teh functionalities using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Extensive experience in various Agile methodologies like Test Driven Development (TDD)
- Created Reusable Modules and Custom Directives in Angular2.0 which got used in various places of application.
- Implemented AngularJS Controllers to maintain each view data. Implemented Angular Service callsusing Angular Factory tested all application controllers extensively wif AngularJS's built-in testing facilities.
- Extensively used core java concepts like Multithreading, Collections Framework, File me/o, OOP Concepts, JDBC, Generics and concurrency.
- Used Java8 features in developing teh code like Lambda expressions, creating resource classes, fetching documents from database.
- Used design patterns like Singleton, Data Access Objects, Factory and MVC patterns.
- Testing and production support of core java based multithreading ETL tool for distributed loading XML data into Oracle database using JPA/Hibernate.
- Created POJO's and DAO's for teh database entities using Spring JDBC annotation mappings
- Integrated wif Spring Cloud projects to provide distributed tracing and other features.
- Developed Microservices wif spring and tested teh application using Spring Boot.
- Development of cloud hosted web applications and REST APIs using Spring Boot wif embedded Tomcat.
- Deployed teh application on Amazon Web services (AWS) and used it to provide a large computing capacity for scalable solutions.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Implemented Rest based web service using JAX-RS annotations, Jersey provider implementation.
- Integrated ActiveMQ and spring JMS API to send and receive message for teh application's restfulAPI.
- Designed and developed Web services, JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, RMI, JTA, JMS and XML, XSD, XSLT, X-Path.
- Wrote build scripts using Maven.
- Mappings in hibernate files and created DAO and POJO.
- MongoDB installation, configuration and in designing MongoDB multi-shared cluster and monitoring wif MMS. Managed large datasets.
- Installed teh WebSphere MQ and involved in configuring MDB listeners, JMS resources, and queues and integrating wif teh WebSphere Application Server.
- Configuring WebSphere Application Server on multiple platforms for both horizontal and vertical scaling for Work Load Management.
- Used log4j to print teh logging, debugging, warning, info statements.
- Implemented Selenium Web Drivers and Protractor for testing teh UI components.
- Involved in setting up Test automation and developed cucumber feature files and used Selenium for automated testing wif TestNG.
- Used JIRA tool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in teh system.
- Experience on implementation of version control software Git repositories.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Sr. Java Full Stack Developer
- Involved in Design, Development and Support phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Analyzed and fixed issues related to REST Web services and Application responses.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence and management.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on teh device, platform and browser, using Angular 2, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for teh build operation of teh entire application.
- Used AGILE methodology and participated in SCRUM meetings.
- Developed Controller for request, response paradigm by Spring Controllers using Spring-MVC. Used JSON as response type in REST Web services.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to teh project server to fetch data on teh fly.
- Developed a tool to retrieve and send data to third party service provider this feature was implemented using RESTful.
- Created Buckets in AWS and stored files. Enabled Versioning and security for files stored.
- Developed teh GUI's using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS3, JSP and AngularJS framework components using Web Storm IDE.
- Implemented AWS client API to interact wif different services as Console configuration for AWS EC2.
- Used RESTFUL client to interact wif teh services by providing teh RESTFUL URL mapping
- Deployed teh application JBoss application server and configured JMS in teh WebSphere application server to send messages on teh queue.
- Configured System.js to bundle Angular2.0 version app and created Call flow diagrams for IVR Applications using VISCO.
- Spring Controllers were used wif Angular JS to route teh control to desired Java services.
- Implemented scripting wif Ajax and XML to dynamically refresh teh page contents.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery and as well as making teh pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Developed Hibernate mapping files using different mapping strategies such as table per class hierarchy and also used Hibernate Persistence Strategy to interact wif database.
- Developed core Java programs for all business rules and workflows using spring framework.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to teh underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Worked on Cloud implementation by installing, building and deploying applications using Cloud Foundry and using AWS.
- AWS EC2 instances were configured in developing and QA environments wif NodeJS.
- Created custom Plugins, templates, and functions for Angular JS application.
- Used Maven as teh build tool and Tortoise SVN as teh Source version controller.
- Used Subversion (SVN) as teh configuration management tool to manage teh code repository.
- Performed unit testing using JUnit.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology and used TDD for writing test cases.
- Involved in developing stored procedures and Triggers on Oracle11g.
- Used NPM to manager server-side packages.
Sr. Java Developer
- Participated in all phases of teh SDLC including technical requirements, design, development and unit testing.
- Used Angular JS in dynamic binding of HTML web pages using teh MVC architecture.
- Created controller Servlets for handling HTTP requests from JSP pages.
- Worked on AngularJS framework to develop teh page and make it responsive.
- Developed RESTful Web Services for teh project as per teh business requirements.
- Involved in developing XML Schemas and used JAXB for marshalling/un-marshalling.
- Implemented MVC architecture by using Spring framework.
- Implemented teh Spring dependency injection of teh Database helper instance to teh action objects.
- Used JDBC to invoke Stored Procedures and database connectivity to Oracle database.
- All teh coding and testing was performed using IntelliJ.
- Maintained teh existing code based developed in Spring and Hibernate framework by incorporating new features and fixing bugs.
- Involved in fixing bugs and unit testing wif test cases using JUnit framework
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL to calculate and update teh tables to implement business logic using Oracle database.
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer.
- Used Maven to build, run and create JARs and WAR files among other uses.
- Used automated scripts and performed functionality testingduring teh various phases of teh application development using Selenium
- Created Automation script using Selenium WebDriver. Executed scripts on different browser and different platform.
- Worked wif Jenkins in continuous Integration by using Git tool and executed projects in Apache Maven and Ant.
- Used Log4j for application logging and debugging.
- Involve in Technology & Performance Optimization and Error Reduction Procedures.
- Maintain and enhance existing client applications and internal systems to improve integration.
- Wrote Test Cases which adhere to a Test-Driven Development (TDD) Pattern.
- JUnitwas used for unit testing and implementing Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
- Involved in planning process of iterations under teh Agile Scrum methodology
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Responsible for creation of Class Diagrams, Sequence and Activity diagrams, classes using Rational Rose and UML.
- Responsible for coding teh business logic using Spring MVC.
- Used Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security and transaction management.
- Designed and Developed Java classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use Hibernate API.
- Developed in creating a web interface using JSP, DHTML and HTML.
- Developed Entity Beans and Session Beans (Stateful and Stateless) to implement teh back end business logic to register a new user and existing user related functions.
- Wrote SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers to perform back-end database operations by using DB2 database.
- Debugged, tested and documented code fixes for production issues working wif both on shore and offshore resources.
- Developed teh application on Eclipse IDE to has an easy and guiding code environment.
- Implemented SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Deployed Enterprise application using WebLogic Application Server.
- Used Maven tool for building and packaging teh application.
- Unit test and writing Test scripts using JUnit Framework.
Confidential, Bloomington, IL
- Implemented server side programs by using Servlets and client side by using JSP.
- Handled teh database access by implementing Controller Servlet.
- Used Hibernate as teh Object/Relational Mapping Framework to access and manipulate data from teh Oracle database.
- Created views and stored procedures in Oracle SQL/PL-SQL.
- Used Log4J for logging/detecting errors in teh application.
- Used Prime Faces in Java Server Faces (JSF) applications.
- Used Entity Java Beans (EJB) to capture teh data from UI and used Entity Session Beans as DAO Layer to persist teh data.
- Created jars and wars and deployed on WebSphere Application Server (WAS).
- Used FireBug to keep a track of bugs & also used CVS as teh version control manager.
- Developed teh application using Struts Framework that leverages classical Model View Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Designed teh user interfaces using JSPs, developed custom tags, and used JSTL Taglib.
- Developed controller classes using Struts and tiles api
- Developed User Interface using AJAX in JSP and also performed client-side validation
- Developed JUnit test cases for all teh developed modules. Used SVN as version control