- 6 years of experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including requirements analysis, design specification, code development, code integration, testing and deployment using Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with Java/J2EE.
- Around 4 years of experience on Mule ESB Enterprise edition. Had an experience working on Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub, API Gateway and Management.
- Mule Certifieddeveloper(MCD - Integration and API Associate) expertise in designing and building API's.
- Expertise in developing teh integration workflows using an ESB framework. Developed Mule ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous mule flows.
- Expertise in SOA (service-oriented architecture) frameworks and Web services integration via SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, WSDL JAX RS and Java.
- Extensively worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Has an experience working MuleAPI manager and RAML. In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Account Management, Case Management.
- Strong application combination encounter utilizing Mule ESB with Connectors, changes, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Information Transformations utilizing Mule ESB.
- Has an experience in integrating Sales force, SAP, spring frameworks, spring beans and web services using Mule ESB.
- Experience in using Mule Connectors like FTP, FILE, SFTP, IMAP, VM as part of Integration Usage.
- Experience in sending Mule Applications to Mule ESB and Mule CloudHub alongside involvement in arranging logging and cautioning in CloudHub.
- Experienced in Web Services approach for Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services both SOAP & REST (consume and implementations) that include several components like SOAP, WSDL, XSD and Apache Axis.
- Strong experience in J2EE design patterns like Data Access Object, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Session Facade, Singleton, Factory, Strategy, Abstract Factory, Adapter, MVC etc.
- Expertise in DB Design, DB normalization, writing SQL queries & PL/SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Sequences, Indexes and Views etc.
- Extensively dealt with Core Java ideas like Multithreading, Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Exception Handling, and Collections Framework.
- Experienced in different IDEs like Eclipse, RAD, and NetBeans, AnyPoint Studio and Maven for Development..
- Followed Waterfall and Agile/SCRUM methodologies of Project management in all aspects of SDLC including analysis, design and review of business and systems requirement specifications, testing methodologies and techniques.
- Excellent Communication skills, analytical skills, including ability to interpret, evaluate customer requirements and implement technical solutions.
Mule: Any Point Studio, Mule EE 3.xx, 4.xx, RAML, DataWeave, CloudHub
Web Servers: Apache Tomcat, WebSphere, Web logic and JBOSS.
Databases: Oracle, Mongo DB, MySQL, IBM DB2, MS SQL Server.
Web: API, SOAP - API, WSDL - API, HTTP, XML, REST, WS-Security.
OS: Windows XP/7/8, Linux, Ubuntu, Mac
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Working in an Agile Scrum Development environment with frequently changing requirements and actively participating in daily scrum meetings and reviews with biweekly sprint deliveries.
- Integrated SOAP and REST API with Mule ESB and performed transformations, used JAX-WS and JAX-RS API to extract data from SOAP and REST request.
- Integrated Mule with SQL Server and Oracle Database. Created and Developed Mule Proxys as part of Development.
- Integration of Mulesoft ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL and consumed those, SOAP based WSDL’s in flow using Web Service Consumer.
- Excellent experience in DataWeave for teh data transformations along with custom Java Classes and also used DataWeave to transform xml to custom JSON files.
- Experience in implementing Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Worked with MuleSoft Anypoint API Platform on designing teh RAML for implementing REST API's and used API Gateway as a proxy service.
- Created layers of Microservices that are grouped by purpose by managing teh complexity of architecture.
- Developed teh integrations using connectors such as Sale force, SAP, Data Base, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue and used Salesforce and SAP connectors.
- Developed Mule flows using different Mule connectors like Salesforce, AMQP, PayPal, and Azure connectors, FTP, SFTP, JMS.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Salesforce and REST web-services.
- Implemented and consumed SOAP web services and tested using SOAP UI for Mule ESB flows and Deployed Mule applications ontoCloudHub.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ (including Amazon EC2, S3 and SQS).
- Implemented Devops best practices of CI/CD for Mule applications using Maven, CricleCI, Kibana, Docker.
- Used Basic and OAuth Authentication mechanisms to consume REST API’s and Orchestration.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and used Jenkins for continuous integration(CI) and continuous deployment(CD).
Environment: Mule soft ESB, AnyPoint Studio, Oracle, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, GitHub, Active MQ, RAML, Rally, MUnit.
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
- Involved in Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and Maintenance phases of CRM application. Actively involved with teh team and management as a part of Agile (SCRUM).
- Involved in preparing design TSD document with Sequence Diagrams, Use Case Diagrams Class Diagrams using Microsoft VISIO tool.
- Involved in creating wireframes and fidelity diagrams using Balsamiq as per teh business requirement.
- Worked on Batch processing and created batch jobs.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth2.
- Configured teh Mule process for fetching teh data from topic and makes web service calls to teh middle tier Mule ESB for processing. Worked on MULE API manager and RAML (RESTful API modeling Language).
- Developed teh integration workflows using a MuleSoft ESB 3.8.3 framework.
- Developed a proxy layer for every API in order to ensure teh security of applications and Implemented teh APIs in Anypoint studio and deployed them to Cloudhub Gateway 2.2.0 and Runtimes 3.8.x.
- Designed and exposed teh applications using RAML0.8. Has written MUnit test cases to validate teh Mule flows.
- Worked with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, Database, JMS, Active MQ, HTTP, FTP, SFTP and File Connectors and used scatter-gather for asynchronous communication.
- Experience in MuleSoft AnyPoint API platform on designing and implementing Mule API’s.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Extensively worked on Watermarking for mitigating memory overloads and cron expressions for scheduling jobs.
- Used Mule filters & worked with Java and groovy components to provide resilient solutions.
- Written DB2 and SQL queries inside teh Expression components to precompile them and managed to get teh performance. Interacted with PEGA, MDM, Salesforce, Active Directory and third party applications as a part of teh project.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Extensively worked with Salesforce to create/read/update/delete teh data and worked with PEGA for business validations.
- Monitoring teh applications on Runtime Manager, API manager, creating charts using Custom Dashboard, generated reports using Manage Reports and analyzed teh performance of teh applications calculating teh response times.
- Worked with MDM (Master Data Management) to lookup/access teh unique id of teh customers.
- Extensively worked on Data Weave to transform data into JSON/XML format.
- Has written MUnit test cases to validate teh Mule flows.
- Implemented build package tool using Maven and build teh code in Jenkins.
- Used Github as teh source version control tool for code operations such as check-in, check-outs, merge, compare, clone, etc.
Environment: Java 1.8, Mule ESB 3.8.3, Agile, Anypoint Studio, ActiveMQ, Apache-Maven, Filezilla, Cloudhub Gateway 2.2.0, OAuth, Nexus, Putty, Github, MUnit, RAML
Confidential, Sunrise, FL
- Responsible and involved in teh analysis, defining, prototyping, implementation and deployment of full software development life-cycle (SDLC) of teh project.
- Designed and implemented teh application in Agile - methodologies.
- Designed teh applications using Mule ESB as a middleware between third-party systems and teh systems at our customer side.
- Done with preparation of design document specifications, troubleshoots and testing.
- Implemented various REST services using Mule API Platform.
- Developed teh integration flows using Mule ESB 3.6.2 framework.
- Performed integrations using different connectors like Sales Force, Database, SAP, HTTP, SFTP, FTP and file connectors.
- Implemented integration flows using Mule Any point studio to connect to REST, SOAP service, Oracle Database, and Active MQ broker.
- Strong experience in documenting and designing REST API’s using RAML File.
- Written MUnit test cases to validate teh Mule Flows.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using MULE ESB.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Worked on various Mule connectors / adapters, developing API, APM and developing services on Cloud Hub.
- Used Mule ESB for routing, filtering and aggregate message between application based on content and rules.
- Used Data Base Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for teh services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Implemented Mule flows for different modules, which process files and emails from different systems.
- Used Mule Flows with Data Mapper to customize XML to CSV mapping conversion.
- Developing and securing CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Working noledge of API management using Anypoint API management tools.
- Involved in writing batch jobs to run at specific schedule times and transformations using Data Weave.
- Experienced in implementing Mule Secure Token Service (STS) OAuth to mule Service Oriented Architecture (SOA)
- Architected Integrations using Mule ESB environments for both On-Premise and Cloud hub environments.
- Used MMC (mule management console) to monitor teh request and response payload.
- Configuring teh Mule process for fetching teh data from topic and makes web service calls to teh middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put teh data on teh Cloud hub.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, Custom java classes.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at teh integration layer.
- Develop Message Driven Beans (MDB) & involved in building and accessing a web Services using SOAP over JMS.
- Used Log4Jto capture teh log that includes runtime exceptions, monitored error logs and fixed teh problems.
- Used AMQP Endpoints to connect to RabbitMQ which is a messaging queue.
- Configured connection pooling using WebSphere application server. Developed and deployed teh Application on WebSphere using ANT build.xml script.
- Formulated build and deployment using Maven to deploy teh artifacts to Cloud Hub.
- Used Git hub for version control for code commit and update.
Environment: Mule ESB, Anypoint Studio, JAVA, Servlets, JDBC, JAXB, ActiveMQ, RAML, RabbitMQ, APM, Nexus, Maven, Cloud Hub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, JSTL, WebSphere, LDAP, SQL, Log4J, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jenkins, GitHub.
- Involved in gathering requirements and built technical specifications from teh requirements and also involved and participated in Code reviews.
- Designing teh application using JISI framework and Spring framework.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions, and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Developed web application using JSP custom tag libraries, Struts Action classes and Action, JavaServlets and Objects using J2EE standards.
- Designed Use Cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams using Visual Paradigm to model teh detail design of teh application.
- Involved in development of Servlets/JSP and documenting all teh components clearly.
- Created tile definitions, Struts-config files, validation files and resource bundles for all modules using Struts framework.
- Extensively used XML Web Services for transferring/retrieving data between different providers and implemented them using CXF Framework.
- Consumed Web Services (WSDL, SOAP, UDDI) from third party for authorizing payments to/from customers.
- Involved working with Oracle 11g database and implemented Exception Handling with custom Exceptions framework.
- Involved in coding for JUnit Test cases, ANT for building teh application.
- Created Daily Rolling Log using Log4j and Used PVCS as Version Control System.
- Using WebSphere application server for deploying teh web content and all code was written using teh Rational ApplicationDeveloper(RAD) IDE.
- Involved in client requirement gathering, analysis& application design.
- Created Use cases, Class Diagrams, and Sequence Diagrams for teh system using JUDE UML modeling tool.
- Performed application level logging using log4j for debugging purpose and also involved in fine tuning of application.
- Thoroughly involved in testing phase & implemented test cases by writing with teh Junit.
- Wrote stored procedures using PL/SQL for data retrieval from different tables.
- Worked extensively on bug fixes on teh server side and made cosmetic changes on teh UI side.
- Part of performance tuning team and implemented caching mechanism and other changes.
- Recreated teh system architecture and created numerous class and sequence diagrams.
- Developed using Struts Framework, developed action classes, form beans and Struts-Tiles.
- Created combined deployment descriptors using XML and Design and development UI using HTML, JSP and Struts where users has all teh items listed for auctions.
- Developed Authentication and Authorization modules where authorized persons can only access teh inventory related operations.