- Sr. Salesforce Developer with around 8 years of professional IT experience in SaaS, PaaS, Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform and Java/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in configuring and customizing Salesforce Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Communities, Portals and AppExchange apps.
- Hands on experience with CRM processes Lead Management, Account Management, Opportunity Management, Order Management, Forecasting, Campaign Management & Case Management.
- Strong programming experience using Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Dynamic Apex, SOQL, SOSL, developing Visualforce pages, Components using Standard, Custom, Extension and List controllers.
- Valuable experience in writing Apex Batch, Schedule Classes, Http callouts, Web Services, SOAP API, REST API, Test Classes, Email Services (single, mass emails) and Wrapper classes.
- Hands on integration experience using SOAP, REST Apex Web Service classes for making inbound calls to Salesforce and used external WSDL to make calls to external application.
- Experience working on Salesforce1 Lightning experience rollout and developed Lightning Components, Handlers, Events, Controllers for modern Lightning experience.
- Experience in Salesforce.com customization, Security, Data Administration, Development, Support and Testing.
- Experience with modern styling using Lightning SDLS styles, used in Lightning components and Open Source Aura framework.
- Well knowledge with development tools Eclipse IDE, Developer Console, Sublime and Workbench.
- Knowledge with Governor Limits, Apex best practices and implemented them while writing SOQL, SOSL, Triggers and Controllers.
- Proficient in Salesforce administrative tasks of managing Users, Role hierarchy, Profiles, Territory Management, Sharing rules, Email Services, Communication templates.
- Experience in designing and configuring Salesforce Custom Objects, Fields, Formula fields, Relationships - Lookup, Master-detail, Junction, Page, Search, Compact Layouts, FieldSets, Validation rules, Tabs and Salesforce1 navigations.
- Proficient with Sales Cloud and Service Cloud configuration using Web-to-Lead, Email-to-Case to capture leads from website and creating Cases using Email-to-Case, setting up Escalation rules and Assignment rules.
- Hands on experience in managing Sandbox and migrating components using Force.com Ant migration tool, Change sets and Eclipse.
- Experience in configuring SAML based Single Sign-on SSO in Salesforce with Cloud 360 identity provider & LDAP server settings.
- Implement client-side REST API integration for resolving e-Commerce customer attributes.
- Experience in building Salesforce Reports and Dashboards by leveraging Salesforce and other BI tools to provide accurate reporting for various business users in the organizations.
- Hands on experience with Data Migration/Integration using Import Wizard, Data Loader, Workbench and integration tools like Informatica Cloud connector.
- Fair knowledge in Marketo, Conga, eDocusign and Forseva App exchange solutions.
- Knowledge with APPTUS CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and Quote to Cash
- Experience working with Git, Bitbucket, SVN source control tools for managing various release code base.
- Well experienced with Object Oriented Programming using Java, J2EE and C# .net and Oracle, SQL Server RDBMS database.
- Experience working in Agile, Waterfall project development environments and involved in sprint planning/grooming sessions.
- Well acquainted with various testing strategies such as Functionality testing, Integration testing, Black-Box testing, Sanity testing, User Acceptance testing, Security testing, Smoke testing and Regression testing.
Salesforce: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL and Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers)
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in
Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, Informatica, HTML Dream weaver, Microsoft Project, Sub Version and MS Visio
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, VB, APEX and UML
Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, HTML, DHTML, Shell Scripts and Web Service
Database: MS SQL Server, MySQL and Oracle
Version Control: Git Hub, VSS, Subversion, MS Visio, MS SharePoint, JIRA
Operating Systems: Linux, UNIX and Windows
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in agile methodology. Strong implementation and rollout experience with Salesforce.com CRM (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and marketing Cloud), Communities, Sites, and Force.com platform.
- Building of custom Lightning components to display the list view of orders and an order detail page to handle the business logic.
- Using Community Builder creates community pages for Dealers and used the SLDS for styles and Apex classes for DML operations.
- Worked on custom implementations of community builder Lightning components, java script buttons, Lightning compatible VF pages, and Lightning components.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend, Visual Force pages and Salesforce Lightning Experience as user interface.
- Configured Sales Force Automation (SFA) for Campaign management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management, Data Quality Management.
- Implemented Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud using Pardot automate lead qualification, lead management and sending messages.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Worked on customer portals and communities' administration. Created Custom Objects, Custom Dashboards for community and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a Sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & AppExchange applications.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader.
- Performed Data Migration from home grown legacy system to Salesforce CRM.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Implemented data migration using Informatica on demand and data loading using Data loader, import wizard.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Rest API, Soap API, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Communities, Lightning (Components), Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Sanramon, CA
- Worked with end users for requirements meetings and prepared technical design document based on user requirements.
- Developed Visualforce Pages and provided business logic in Custom, Extension Controllers, wrote wrapper classes to display data from various objects in UI.
- Wrote Apex classes with customized logic using SOQL, Database methods, Apex triggers upon record create/update/delete/merge.
- Implemented Salesforce best practices while writing Triggers, Controllers, Batch, SOQL and avoided reaching governor limits exceptions.
- Built mobile application using Salesforce1 Lightning Components, Controllers, Handlers, Events and Aura components.
- Worked on Lightning components, Event registration, handlers and Apex classes for performing logic in the actions.
- Developed Apex REST web Service classes for inbound calls to Salesforce to retrieve and save data in Salesforce.
- Wrote Apex classes for callouts to external system by generating the stubs from the WSDL using native Wsdl2Apex.
- Used Eclipse IDE, Developer console, Lightning app builder for configuring, coding, modifying and testing of applications in Salesforce.
- Worked on customization of Sales and Service Cloud and configured Web-to-Lead, Email-to-case, Assignment, Escalation and Auto-response rules.
- Worked on Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management for Salesforce Automation.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Worked on various Custom Objects, Relationships, Tabs, Lightning apps, Salesforce1, Validation rules, Page layouts, Search layouts, Compact Layouts to organize fields in Classic and Salesforce1, Custom Links/Buttons and Related Lists.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic.
- Created Email templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Performed admin tasks of managing Users, Roles, Public groups and implemented Role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions using sharing rules and AppExchange managed package installation.
- Worked on data sharing on Opportunity and custom objects using Apex managed sharing using triggers.
- Configured Single Sign-on SSO in Salesforce using SAML with Cloud 360 identity provider & LDAP server settings.
- Created various summary, matrix Reports & pie dashboards and configured various Report folders with sharing of reports to certain roles in the organization.
- Used Git as version control and managed code based for various releases for the whole team.
- Deployed application components using Jenkins, Force.com ant migration tool, change sets and Eclipse to various sandbox and production environment.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Components, Apex, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Service Cloud, Email Services, HTML, Java Script, Java, SOAP, REST, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Tulsa, OK
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Involved in Customizing and deploying the CRM tool Salesforce.com to include: business requirement development, dashboard development, report & list view development, process flows and documentation.
- Developing Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Visualforce Pages using Force.com Eclipse IDE.
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web Services) and Visualforce that consists of several new data integrations and customizations are done to B2B and B2C Salesforce.com.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within the custom controllers, extensions and triggers properly to avoid Governor Limits.
- Designed, and Implemented the Custom Business objects, Entity-Relationship data model, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components to meet the needs of the application.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and customized their Security controls and shared settings.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master-detail relationships.
- Worked on Single Sign-on (SSO) to integrate internal enterprise application with Salesforce using SAML configuration settings in SFDC, using identity provider as LDAP.
- Designed various types Email templates for auto response to customers.
- Designed and developed workflow rules and approval process and action like creating tasks, field updates and Email alerts.
- Developed several Custom Reports to better assist managers and management and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate users.
- Customized Dashboards to provide daily forecasts and track opportunities, deal registrations and customer engagement.
- Created New Reports, New Dash Boards and worked on Data Loader by uploading about close to a million records and experienced in cleansing and De-duplicating bulk loads.
- Used the sandbox for unit testing and assisted business users in CRM deployment validation testing.
- Created supporting documentation for application development tasks that includes Cast Iron orchestrations and Salesforce.com customizations.
- Involved in the training sessions to the internal business users to use the application and develop their own custom report.
- Worked with CRM Application Development Team to complete development, test support and deployment activities.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Apex classes, Triggers, Visualforce pages, Component & Controllers, Workflow rules, Approvals process, Email Templates, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse, Windows XP.
- Interacted with various Business User Groups to gather the document requirements.
- Designed and developed Visualforce Pages to meet various functional needs.
- Developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Apex Triggers, and Visualforce pages for various functional needs in application.
- Worked in Service Cloud, developing workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Used Salesforce web Services like REST API, SOAP API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Configured Salesforce1 mobile application according to customer needs.
- Involved in Writing Test Classes for Code Coverage and Unit Testing activity.
- Used the Sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Built Custom GUI using Visualforce page and jQuery.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in the complete life cycle of the project, from the requirements phase to production phase.
- Involved in requirements gathering and analysis.
- Created presentation layer using the JSP and JSTL, AJAX, HTML and CSS.
- Utilized Core Java concepts like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Java collections while development.
- Implemented web support features to flow from one page to other using Spring MVC framework.
- Implemented the business logic layer for the modules Add dependents using Spring IOC.
- Implemented the persistent layer using Hibernate and DAO's are used to handle hibernate logic and connection to the database.
- Created the Hibernate Criteria API classes and HQL queries to retrieve the data from data base
- Created Hibernate mapping files to map the POJO objects and relational database tables.
- Extensively worked with SQL to develop efficient queries.
- Written JUnit test cases to perform unit testing of the application.
- WebSphere and Tomcat servers were used to develop and deploy the application.
- Worked with Eclipse as an IDE development tool.
- Maven is used as a build tool to build and deploy the application
- Used Clearcase for version control.
- Used Oracle as a database.
- Unix/shell scripts are used to deploy the application on test environments and production.
- Pro-actively worked on analyze and resolve the production issues