- 5 Years of experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) that includes Requirements Gathering, Analysis, Design, Implementation, Maintenance and Testing using various methodologies using MuleSoft ESB and Java/J2EE experience in integration.
- 3+ years of experience withAnyPointESB, strong front - end development and designs, Enterprise Integration, data modeling and skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documented designs and code.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC life cycle and used both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experienced in leading development teams and ability to implement projects with demanding objectives
- Expertise in using AnyPoint Studio in creating various flows to integrate API’s, Databases and SaaS applications and deployed mule applications to Cloud Hub and on-premise servers.
- Hands on Experience in using Mule Connectors like Salesforce, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Database, and Web-service Consumer, Apache CXF etc. as part of Integration Usage.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ and RabbitMQ.
- Used GIT, SVN for version and source control.
- Involved in unit testing and writing the JUnit MUnit Test cases for the flows.
- Extensive experience in setting up server properties, connection pooling and Messaging using Tomcat Server, JBoss, WebLogic.
- Have an experience with xml technologies - XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, JAXP and JAXB.
- Expertise in SOA frameworks and web services integration via SOAP, REST, JSON, XML, XSLT, XPATH, XQuery, WSDL and Java.
- Good knowledge on implementing Basic authentication, OAuth 2.0 security to API’s.
- Experience in building complex Mule Flows/ Error Handling strategies/ reprocessing. Worked with Message Filters, Message Translators, Content enricher, Scatter-gather and Mule Transaction Integration patterns
- Experience with ETL Data stage and UNIX/Linux Operating System with Shell scripting.
- Strong Experience on writing SQL Queries, Oracle PL/SQL, MS SQL that includes Procedures, functions, triggers, cursors and packages.
- Worked extensively on the projects that involve Multi-Threading.
- Good experience in Spring framework and worked with Hibernate to build the persistence layer.
- Used POSTMAN to test the RESTFUL web service by sending HTTP requests.
- Experience with Maven and Jenkins code integration tool.
Mule Runtime: Mule Runtime (4.0), (3.9), (3.8)
Data Bases: Webs Oracle, DB2, MongoDB, MS SQL - SQL & PL/SQL
Web Technologies: HTML, DHTML, CSS, JSP, AJAX, Java Script
Java Technologies: J2EE, Servlets, JDBC, JSP, JSTL, EJB, Struts, Spring, Springboot,Microservices,Hibernate
Unit Testing: Munit, Junit, Jenkins, JIRA, Workday, Mockito
Design Tools: Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose, ER Win
XML Technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, JAXP (DOM & SAX), JAXB, XSLT
IDE Tools: Anypoint Studio 6.5, Anypoint Studio 7.3, Eclipse, Microsoft Visual Studio
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Worked on Anypoint studio to use web services and for business-to-business integration. Used API Designer to design API, built APIs, tested APIs, ran APIs, and manage these through Anypoint platform.
- Creating Cluster environment using Mule ESB with Mule Anypoint Studio and Creating ActiveMQ with different topologies in Enterprise Integration.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, and messaging using ActiveMQ and JMS.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of Mule ESB. Also, worked on developing an API using RAML. Have good expertise on Data Mapper and Data Weave for transformations.
- Worked on API notebook to explore APIs and for testing and improving these. Furthermore, used API kit to integrate APIs with other services on premise and on cloud.
- Developed REST API’S using Spring MVC and Spring boot, hosted all Micro Services
- Used MMC (mule management console) to monitor the request and response payload).
- Used Mule ESB in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Used Mule Data Mapper, Custom transformers for mapping flat file structures to Salesforce interface structures.
- Extensively used Mule OOB components like File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Extensively worked on Anypoint API manager to have single access of control on to SLA (Service Layer Agreement), monitored users, regulated the user's traffic, and kept the performance at peak.
- Configuring the Mule services for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the Cloud hub.
- Used Database Connectors to connect with respective systems using Mule ESB. Utilized custom logging framework for Mule ESB application.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
- Used POSTMAN for testing the requests.
Environment: Mule Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Platform,Microservices, MySQL, POSTMAN.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Follows the guidelines of agile methodologies of SDLC for project management.
- Developed the integration workflows using an ESB framework and tightly integrated with different application.
- Utilized various connectors such as Sale force, SAP, AJAX, FTP, HTTP, File, SMTP, SFTP, Servlet, Quartz, Database, and Web-service Consumer, Apache CXF.
- Involved in creating HTTP inbound & outbound flows, custom Java and XSLT transformers and security of Mule endpoint through WS-Security.
- Used Data weave component in MULE ESB to transform data, recovery of lost or failure records.
- Involved in deploying applications into MuleSoft Cloud Hub, on-Premise and Hybrid.
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL and consumed those, SOAP based WSDL’s in flow using Web Service Consumer and used MUnit to validate mule flows.
- Consumed and Exposed SOAP web-services Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Configured push topics on salesforce application and listening the push topics for events to occur at Mule ESB flow.
- Used various transformers in Mule ESB based on use case and had implemented the custom transformations.
- Experience with Mule administration, configuration and tuning.
- Integrated the workflow rule engine for performing the validation process with MULE ESB
- Experience with MuleSoft MMC (Mule Management Console) and Enterprise release capabilities.
- Created http inbound & outbound flows, routing, orchestration, transformations and Security of MULE ESB application using OAuth.
- Implemented Jenkins for Continuous Integration Builds, automated Notifications.
- Used GitHub for version and source control.
- Testing and support of the application under different environments includes DEV, SYST, UAT and PROD.
Environment: Any point studio, Any Point platform, CXF, SOAP, REST, Sales force, GitHub, Active MQ, RAML, MUnit, OAuth 2.0.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
- Involved in various phases of software development life cycle, such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Ensured clear understanding of customers requirements in validating the business process analysis of customer before developing the final proposal.
- Experience working in Agile development following SCRUM process, Sprint and daily stand-up meetings.
- Generated Use case diagrams, Activity flow diagrams, Class diagrams and Object diagrams in the design phase. Used java design patterns like DAO, Singleton etc.
- Involved in building a single page and cross browser compatible web application using Angular JS(Angular routing) and bootstrap.
- Written SQL statements for retrieving and updating data with varied complexity and used JDBC connections and Websphere connection pool for database access.
- Involved in implementing multithreaded environment to generate messages.
- Prepared technical design documents with UML diagrams using Microsoft visio.
- Used Struts tag libraries (like html, logic, tab, bean etc.) and JSTL tags in the JSP pages
- Developed authentication and authorization mechanisms
- Developed UI tests with Protractor and Java tests in JUnit and used GIT for version control
- Participated in coding Spring AOP components for the Logging, Exception handling and Transactional Model to handle many requests.
- Involved in bug fixing and for the new enhancements, handling the production issues and provides immediate solution.
- Configured connection pooling using Weblogic application server. Developed and deployed the application on WebLogic using ANT build.xml script
- Used MicroServices architecture with Spring based services to integrate user libraries in the application
- Developed Microservices using Spring MVC to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster. Using this strategy each microservice in a cluster can be load balanced and exposed through one API gateway
- Developed SQL queries and stored procedures to execute the backend processes using Oracle
- Developed SOAP based Web services using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, and AXIS
- Produced as well as consumed RESTful Web services using Jersey API's
- A Test-Driven Development (TDD) Agile/Scrum Methodology has been followed
- Deployed application on WebLogic Application server and development using Eclipse.
- Involved in preparing the Test Plans for testing to be carried out effectively.
- Developed the core modules for the services by using n- tier architecture.
- Analyzed the GAP documents to created Test Scenarios and Test Cases.
- Focused more on the Functional behavior of the system.
- Integration tested the different types services Modules completely.
- Tested transactions created electronically through message injection using JMS.
- Used Java Swing for modifying web applications in the legacy systems
- Worked on single transactions as well as bulk transactions such as Processing using Custom MVC framework.
- Developed Microservies using Spring MVC to retrieve API routes for the entire cluster.
- Used JDBC to connect with DB2 database.
- Effective execution of the prepared Test Cases.
- Involved in writing SQL queries & PL SQL- Stored procedures & functions.
- Used separate rules to do business validation.
- Took active participation in the discussions with the Client on several issues.
- Tested Transactions involving Foreign exchange and tested various scenarios involving FOREX.
- Used IBM Optima tool for database UI.
- Involved in peer level reviews.
- Build & deployment the code using Ant.
- Involved in fixing QA, UAT and production defects and tracked them using QC.
- Involved in unit testing JUNIT and in integration testing.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Swing, Ant, JDBC, JMS.