- 7 years of professional experience in design, analysis, development and testingof web and distributed n - tier applications usingJava/J2EE technologiesin different domains.
- Worked wif complete Software Life Cycle Development (SDLC) process which incorporates Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Developing, Testing, Implementing and Documenting the whole life cycle by utilizing different approaches like Agile, Scrum and Test Driven Development.
- Widely used various open source frameworks like Struts, Spring and ORMTechnologies like Hibernate and MyBatis.
- Worked on SOA and Web Services technologies like JAX-WS&JAX-RS, AWS using different frameworks like Apache Axis2, Spring-WS, Apache CXF and Jersey.
- Hands on experience wif Microservice Architecture (MSA) in implementing micro-services using Spring Boot.
- Strong working experience wif Spring Framework, which includes usage of IoC/Dependency Injection and different Spring modules like Core Container, Data Access/Integration, Web and AOP inWeb applications.
- Good experience wif Core Features of AngularJS such as Dependency Injection, Data-binding, Filters, Directives, Templates, Services and Deep Linking.
- Worked on Node.js Fundamentals including Modules, Callbacks, Events, Streams and Error Handling by making use of its Core Features like Event-Driven, Single Threaded model and Non-Blocking me/O model.
- Hands on Java and Linux platform development experience
- Hands on experience wif Bootstrap Core Layout Components like Dropdowns, Navigation Elements, Navbar, Pagination, Labels, Badges, Page Headers, Alerts, Panels and Media Objects.
- Used Spring Security to provide features for applications like HTTP autantication, access control, custom login, password hashing and logout.
- Worked on Ehcache framework integrated wif Spring,in implementing in-memory caching for Java applications.
- Good experience wif implementing encryption algorithms such as MD5, AES and TwoFish Cipher in financial and transactional related applications.
- Experience in usingJPA and Hibernate ORMwifHibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Worked wif various JSON-Binding Providers including Jackson, Confidential -Gson, Flexjson and JSON-lib.
- Expertise in developing SOA(Service Oriented Architectures) and Microservice architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful(JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR(Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Worked on XML technologies wif JAXB, JAXP, XSD, SAX and DOM parsers.
- Experience wif multiple Web/Application Servers such as Apache Tomcat, Jetty,
- and JBoss.
- Expertise working wif Java Design Patterns including Singleton, Session Facade, Front Controller, DAO, DTO and MVC.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 11g, SQL Server, Schema development, PL-SQL programming, including experience in Oracle fine tuning, utilizing SQL Loader utility and MySQL replication setup.
- Good experience wif different IDE’s, build & automation tools like Eclipse, STS,IntelliJ,NetBeans, Maven, Ant, SVN, CVS and GitHub, AccuRev.
- Involved in developing test cases and test plans using testing frameworks like JUnit, TestNG and also usedAPI testing tools like SoapUI,Advanced Rest Client and Postman.
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, EJB 3.0, JMSand JDBC.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, JSON, jQuery 1/2, Node.js 0.10/0.11, AngularJS 1.2/1.3, HTML5and Bootstrap 3.0/3.3.
Frameworks: Apache Struts 2, Spring 3/4, JSF, Hibernate 3/4, MyBatis, iBatis.
Web Services Stack: JAX-WS, JAX-RS, AWS, SOA,MSA, Kafka, Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis2 and Spring WS.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat 6/7, Jetty 9, GlassFish 3, WebLogic10/11g and JBoss.
Databases (SQL and NoSQL): Oracle 11g, MS SQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL,DB2 and Mongo DB.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/NT/XP, UNIX and Linux.
Version Control Systems: CVS, SVN and GitHub, AccuRev.
Bug Tracking Systems: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rally and HP Quality Center.
Build Automation Tools: Maven 3.0/2.0,Gradle 1.0, Ant, Jenkins,Hudson and TeamCity.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Capturing Business Requirements, Performing Impact Analysis, Preparing Design documents for new enhancements/projects.
- Coordination and Participation in the Agile SDLC (standups, estimation, iterative development, demos & retrospectives). Used JIRA Software forbug tracking and issue tracking.
- Instrumental in implementing Test-Driven Development (TDD) Methodology Using Junit, JMock and Testing Tools
- Designed and developed application based on Microservice Oriented Architecture using Spring Boot, Angular js and Mysql DB
- Developed SOAP and RESTFul Web Services on the server side for the mobile and the desktop portals
- Defining the Email templates wif XML, XSL & XSLT for new enhancements as part of leading the Agent portal development team
- Designed and configured topics in kafka cluster
- Involved in developing Database access components using Spring DAO integrated wif Hibernate for accessing the data.
- Implemented Kafka for messaging system.
- Provided inputs to strategy development teams to achieve best optimization techniques.
- Involved in writing HQL queries, Criteria queries and SQL queries for the Data access layer
- Involvement & coordinating for Unit Testing, Quality Assurance, User Acceptance Testing and Bug Fixing
- Performed technical analysis & estimation of business requirements
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Involved in phases of Software Development Life Cycle of the application like Design, Analysis, Development, Testing, Deployment and Production Support.
- Involved in System Analysis and Design methodology as well as Object Oriented Design and development using OOAD methodology to capture and model business requirements and prepared module specifications documents.
- MVC Development work on the user interface which call the Controller.
- Implementation of J2EE Design Patterns like Session Facade, Business Delegate and Data Access Objects.
- Worked on Spring IoC, Spring MVC Framework, Spring Messaging Framework and Spring AOP to develop application service components.
- Used the OOPS concepts, exception handling and multi-threading
- Involved in developing frontend GUI using HTML and JSP components.
- Used Collection, DAO components for persisting java objects to relate wif database.
- Setup development & host environments, configuration, connection, security in JDeveloper and Weblogic.
- Used Typed Query for performing insertion, deletion, retrieving data from Database using JPA Entity Manager.
- Used Maven 3.1 for create the project archetype and build the interface modules for create war and ear files.
- Designed and created PL/SQL sub programs like Stored Procedures, Triggers and Sequences to access Oracle.
- Design and development of business tier using EJBs.
- Used Stateless Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic.
- Module and Unit Level Testing wif JUnit and log4j.
- Created and edited Crystal Reports.
- Implemented Apache log4j for logging and debugging errors/exceptions.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Used Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Involved in developing code for obtaining bean references in spring framework using Dependency Injection (DI) or Inversion of Control (IOC) using annotations.
- Worked wif Java multi-threading part in back end components.
- Prepared Junit test cases and executed the test cases using Junit in eclipse.
- Developed and Implemented various fitnesse tests to test the end-to-end application.
- Involved in bug fixing during the system testing, Joint System testing and User acceptance testing.
- Implemented Maven Script to create jar,war files and deploy them to the unix box.
- Performed Reconciliation of sourced data and developed code to facilitate dis functionality.
- Develop the code & change in the script as per required the different countries.
- Handle various queries from customers.
- Involved in migration, restructuring of various modules wif in the project.
- Perform analysis on various issues by debugging the code.
- Writing test scripts to execute the application.
- Implemented REST, XML, WSDL web services to communicate wif components of other Sourcing systems wifin the firm and to provide data to the reporting team.
- Developed modules involving in calculation of reporting logic of several complex tables.
- Tested various scripts in different environments and make sure they don’t fail after modifications and ensure success of various jobs
- Fix the bugs & enhancement task completed on the time frame.
- All issues/defects are resolved wif proper solutions wif in time frame.
Environment: Java, jdk1.4, Struts, Hibernate 3.0, RAD 6.0, My SQL 2000, Maven 1.2
Confidential, Newark, NJ
Java J2EE Consultant
- Implemented MVC Architecture using Struts and Spring framework.
- Involved in Knowledge sharing sessions, writing daily understanding documents (DUD’s) and final System maintenance technical document (SMTD).
- Spring MVC frame work on the user interface which call the Controller and it calls mid-tier using Spring IOC (dependency injection) mid-tier call the Data layer (Hibernate).
- Communicate to onsite lead to resolve day to day production issues.
- Writing technical design documents for customizations requirements from business team and community managers.
- Creation of Hibernate mapping files to develop Database Tables from Classes and generation of database schema.
- Worked on migrating the application server from WebSphere 6.0 to WebSphere 7.0.
- Responsible for (Functional Design) FDD, (Technical design) TDD and Unit test case document.
- Configured Maven for automated build & deployment.
- Create branches and code check in using SVN
- Tracking the HP quality center for fix and close the bugs during the QA & UAT testing.
- Used Agile development process using 4 week sprints.
- Integrated Confidential App Engine Memcache service to speedup common datastore queries.
- Developed RESTful Web services using Confidential Apps Framework.
- Integrated Hibernate ORM wif Confidential Apps Framework to facilitate Hibernate Criteria Queries and representing object-database mapping.
- Involved in Unit Testing by Using Mockito Framework to make app easy to test & integrate.
Environment: Java, Confidential App Engine, AngularJS, MySql, HIBERNATE 4
Associate Software Engineer
- Involved in implementation of new technologies and implementing it in our framework.
- Designed and Implemented Load Balancing using Reverse Proxy Pattern.
- Implemented Schema based Multi-Tenancy Architecture for serving multiple clients.
- Integrated Redis, an In-Memory Key Value Datastore to speedup common data queries.
- Refactored existing messaging and storage implementation in Confidential to use AWSSQS and S3.
- Involved in provisioning AWSS3 buckets for Application data & backup of application logs.
- Designed Autantication and Authorization using HTML5 Local Storage and spring.
- Installation, configuration and management of Linux server
- Involved in release and fixing bugs.