- Java/J2EE developer with 2 years of experience in designing advanced Spring Microservice applications.
- Hybris developer with nearly 1.5 years of experience in implementing SAP Hybris Commerce Suite 6.7 for designing B2C and B2B E - Commerce based applications.
- Good exposure on teh various SAP Hybris E-Commerce Suite namely HAC, Product Cockpits, CMS cockpit, backoffice, WCMS, Cronjobs, Impex Scripts.
- Extensive experience in designing Product Catalog and Content Catalog management of Data Models using Impex and backoffice customization.
- Proficient in designing custom and module generation extensions using both B2B and B2C Accelerators.
- Expert in handling out of teh box Hybris accelerators in designing specific templates based on customer requirement.
- Good understanding of SOLR Search Engine in Hybris.
- Expertise in developing end to end secure application in Object Oriented Design (OOD) using design patterns, covering both client and server-side aspects, tools and technologies.
- Extensive experience with Spring Core, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring MVC.
- Proficient in development of RESTful web services.
- Good understanding of SAP Data Hub in managing complex data information across diverse systems
- Good exposure on relational databases Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL. Hands on experience in creating tables.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and capable of working in-group as well as independently.
- Proficient in writing Bash Scripts on UNIX platforms.
- Self-motivated, innovative, hardworking and flexible with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Version Control: Git
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, Oracle Primavera, NoSQL, PL/SQL
E-Commerce Products: SAP Hybris Version 6 & above, SAP CRM
Frameworks: Bootstrap, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Hibernate
Software Methodology: Agile
Web Services: Rest APIs, AWS
Confidential, Irving, TX
- Installed teh SAP Hybris B2C Commerce Suite to setup teh Hybris Cloud.
- Designed modulegen extensions for setting up teh Hybris Storefront
- Involved in creating item-types of data models in items.xml page for product customization.
- Involved in creating catalogs and corresponding catalog versions for teh products through backoffice and impex.
- Inserted Categories for teh Product Catalog into Hybris Database using Impex.
- Combined Product Information and Digital Asset Management to design teh product catalog
- Configured Price, Multimedia, Vendor data, Warehouse information and Stock-level data for products into Hybris Database using Impex.
- Configured teh apparel product catalog through product cockpit.
- Designed teh B2C Checkout process flow in Hybris.
- Performed Catalog Synchronization through Hybris Backoffice.
- Configured Content Catalog for teh products using WCMS jargons and CMS Cockpit.
- Created menus, menu-items, page template, content slots, pages and components for content catalog using impex.
Environment: SAP HAC, Eclipse IDE.
Design of Pharma Product Catalog using Hybris
- Responsible for requirement gathering, analysis, understanding objectives, blueprints, design methodology in setting up teh B2B E-Commerce application.
- Was part of establishing teh overall Hybris Architecture based on business requirement.
- Setting up teh SAP Hybris B2B Commerce Suite for Pharma Catalog.
- Designed extensions for configuring Pharma Product and Content Catalog Management.
- Designed Catalog-Aware item-types for data modelling in items.xml
- Created catalogs, catalog versions, categories and products for teh Pharma Catalog through impex.
- Wrote cronjobs for triggering emails, promotions, discounts and coupons for products.
- Used Interceptors for validating data models.
- Synchronized teh products and categories for it to be shown up in teh Storefront.
- Designed page template, content slot, content slot name and components for customizing Pharma Content Catalog based on customer requirement.
- Designed header-slot, site-logo, navigation bar, sections, footers and placeholder contents for Pharma Content Catalog.
- Created menus, menu-items, paragraph components, carousel components, imagemap components, landing pages, category pages, cart page, order pages and multimedia information through impex.
Environment: SAP HAC, Eclipse IDE.
Software Engineer Trainee
- Designed inventory reports for airline clients using Ramco Virtual works, an enterprise cloud computing platform.
- Developed database stored procedures in Microsoft SQL Server to retrieve and format data.
- Performed Unit Testing and ensured timely project delivery.