- Over 9 years of strong experience in designing and developing User Interface (UI) applications as a Frontend Developer.
- Experience of working on CSS Pre-processors like LESS and SASS.
- Very good experience in Document Object Model (DOM).
- Experience in working with Angular 2.0 with extensive knowledge on the latest ECMA6 features and Best Practices
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Expertise in building strong websites confirming Web 2.0 standards using JQuery, HTML5, DHTML & CSS3 to develop valid code and table-free sties.
- Professional in creating Templates, Mockups and Prototypes, Web Interfaces, Layouts and Flow of Future Pages.
- Expert in HTML5/CSS3 development and have experience in node.js, angular.js, Ext.js, Responsive design.
- Experienced in implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML based Web Services (SOAP/UDDI/WSDL) using Top Down Approach and Bottom up Approach.
- Good Exposure in writing SQL queries, PL/SQL stored procedures/functions etc for relational databases like Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, SQL Server 2000, MySQL, and Sybase etc.
- Hands on experience in tools such as SQL Developer and MySQL Work bench, extracted data from Ms.-SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and Oracle.
- Prepared and ran SQL queries.
- Used complex SQL Queries to perform back-end data base testing.
- Connected to database to Query the database using SQL for data verification and validation.
TECHNICAL SKILLS: -
- IDE’s, HTML Editor Notepad++, MS Visual Studio 2012, Eclipse IDE, Net Beans IDE, Adobe Dreamweaver.
- Application servers WebSphere, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
- Database ORACLE 10g/11g, MS SQL server 2008.
- Operating Systems Windows 98, 2000, XP, Windows7, Mac OS, Linux.
- Version Controls SVN, VSS, CVS, GIT and Harvest.
- Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. Web UI Developer
- Worked as Frontend UI Developer by creating Dynamic, Responsive web pages, browser compatible pages using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Typescript, jQuery and Angular 2.
- Developed Single Page Applications (SPA) using Angular 2 Typescript module, components, views, router and Angular 2 APIs like (Ng Module, Forms Module, Http Module, Browser Module, Text Mask Module)
- Used Angular 2's HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with Ng-Module.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Used Angular 4 Reactive forms to implement complex forms and performed the validations using Form Builder.
- Excellent knowledge in the development of User Experience web and mobile based applications.
- Hands-on experience using one-way/two-way data-binding, filters, UI-routers and creating custom directives in Angular 2.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular 4 Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with Angular.JS controllers under specific modules, manipulating nodes in DOM tree.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Developed custom-form validation using built-in angular form properties such as $valid, $invalid, $pristine and $dirty.
- Application Architected and developed using Angular.JS, MVC framework.
- Created Angular.JS custom directive which is restricted to being used as an attribute.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Developed code to call the web service/APIs to fetch the data and populate on the UI using JQUERY/AJAX.
- Involved in use of Angular 2.0 technologies to include, LESS and additional technologies to ensure current migration from Angular.JS 1.6 to Angular 2.0.
- Used React.JS in a Play framework to render responsive pages.
- Experience in developing SPA based on unidirectional flow application using React- Redux and Node.JS.
- Used Webpack and NPM to manage dependency graph.
- Used Node.JS NPM module Grunt and Gulp to run tasks and build properly the project (compile, minify, concat etc.)
- Involved in configuring the GIT repository and maintain the version control using GIT
- Worked on project following Scrum Agile methodology that includes iterative application development, weekly Sprints, daily stand up meetings and customer reporting backlogs.
Web UI Developer
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Developed a Single Page Application (SPA) for internal client using technologies like React.JS, Rx.JS, D3.JS, HTML5/4, CSS3/2 to provide Expected, guaranteed, and Estimated Delivery.
- Worked on responsive design and developed a single ISOMORPHIC responsive website that could be served to desktop, Tablets using React.JS.
- Worked in using React.JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Redux concept.
- Implemented client-side Interface using React.JS.
- Used React.JS to create Controllers to handle events triggered by clients and send request to server.
- Implemented the Drag and Drop functionality using React -Dragable.
- Responsible for developing a front-end application using React.JS and FLUX architecture for internal team's productivity use.
- Involved in building stable React components and stand-alone functions to be added to any future pages.
- Developed React.JS forms to manipulate text within HTML5 views.
- Worked on React.JS Virtual Dom and React views, rendering-using components, which contain additional components, called custom HTML tags.
- Extensively used SASS (Syntactically awesome style sheets) while styling with CSS3.
- Performed Unit testing on React.JS applications using tools like Karma, Jasmine and worked with Gulp tool for build automation.
- Experienced in implementing CRUD database operation on such as MongoDB.
- Debugging and troubleshooting existing code by using Firebug, Fiddler, and Chrome Developer Tools.
- Involved in Agile/SCRUM based approach to UI Development.
- Been an active team player, helped in fixing bugs and also carried out troubleshooting.
Confidential, Colts Neck, NJ
- Developed the front-end components using AngularJS framework to leverage the Model View Control (MVC) architecture.
- Involved in the development life cycle with the Agile methodology.
- Used spring framework that handles application logic and makes calls to business objects and services mainly SOAP Web services.
- Rebuilt user interface with UI Bootstrap and custom CSS styling with the other front-end developers in the team.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Written so many applications from the scratch using editors like dream viewer, web storm and eclipse.
- Used Spring Security for OAuth authentication, by configuring Spring Security into SpringMVC CV application.
- Used ReactJS to make a reusable component to update a section of home page with regular intervals.
- Hands on experience in conducting Web Application Security scan, Network Penetration Testing and Ethical Hacking using commercial and non-commercial applications and methodologies such as OWASP Top 10 and HP Web Inspect.
- Used CSS optimization to develop web pages with responsiveness.
- Initiated market research studies and analyzed findings to understand customer and market opportunities
- Sourced and executed pre-production development by closely working with • Worked with Quality Assurance Manager and factories to monitor and enforce set.
- Worked on Media Queries as a complement to the Grid System of UI Bootstrap to facilitate the implementation of the responsiveness.
- Implemented navigation bar as a custom directive of AngularJs Framework so that it can be reused on different templates.
- Bound the data to the different views after fetching the JSON formatted data from back-end web services by consuming AJAX calls.
- Developed the login and registration module and used the jQuery Validation Plugin for the form validation.
- Worked on multiple cross browser compatibility issues to support browsers according to the business requirements, including Firefox, Google Chrome, Safari, and IE.
- Used debugging toolkit FireBug, Chrome Dev Tools, IE Tester, etc. to track and fix bugs.
- Utilized version control tool GIT to work on the same code-base in the repository with the other team members.
- Involved in the test-driven development and wrote unit tests effectively
- Communicated with multiple parties/teams to resolve technical requirements based upon business requirements.
- Involved in the maintenance and updates of several project documents, including project plan, best practices sheet, and various reports.
- Gathered and analyzed the requirements and converted them into User Requirement Specifications and Functional Requirement Specifications for the designers and developers to understand them as per their perspective.
- Used JQuery plug ins auto complete, validation, drag and drop, Data table and more exceptionally.
- Designed, configured and maintained the website for company's internal and external communications based on organization's strategies and goals
- Played a programmer role in UI design and development of the front-end and backend architecture.
- Managed the day ¬to ¬day activities of projects through the complete design process.
- Executed design comps into XHTML, complying with site coding standards and industry best practices.
- Created custom jQuery plug-in for custom functionality of the site.
- Responsible for making PDF format of the screens and screen flows for the client to review with ease.
- Wrote CSS compatible for popular browsers.
- Developed HTML interfaces with an understanding of UI design principles and object¬ oriented program development.
- Implemented AJAX based UI for some module with various Architecture.
- Good knowledge in JSON.
- Worked on Web 2.0 development exposure of jQuery Layout and Navigation, Event Handling, Popup Dialogs, Menus and Skinning.
- Developed a page with Jquery parallax scrolling effect.
- Exchanged data using Ajax. Because of the simplicity of XML, the application formed the new procedure of exchanging data between server and browser.