- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Expertise in implementing easy to use Bootstrap plugins for building carousel, accordion, modal windows etc. Extensive knowledge in developing single - page applications (SPAs).
- Expertise in analyzing the Document Object Model (DOM) Layout, DOM Functions, and Java Script functions, Cascading Styles across cross-browser using Fire Bug, Developer Tool Bar.
- Good working knowledge of Angular Js and Angular 7
- Good Experience in Angular Js for creating interactive UI's using One-way data flow, Virtual DOM, concepts.
- Expertise in using Middleware, Promise in application to retrieve data from Back-End and to also perform RESTFUL services.
- Experience in Node environment using Node.js, NPM, Grunt, Gulp, and Groovy Bower.
- Experience in Version Control tools like GIT, SVN for Source Code version management.
- Good knowledge in working with databases like Oracle, MS SQL Server, Azure, MySQL, PL/SQL(Oracle), PostgreSQL, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Cassandra along with web application servers like Apache Tomcat, Web logic etc.
- Proficient with various IDE's like Eclipse, Android Studio, Notepad++ and Dreamweaver
- Experience working with CVS and SVN for software configuration
- Experienced with Linux system administration, DevOps and AWS cloud platform.
- Experience with windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and manage the session.
Platforms: Windows 2012 Server R2, WIN10 Pro,IIS 11.x, AWS, Azure, Linux (CENTOS/Ubuntu 15.x)
Tools: Microsoft Office 2016/365, Visio,Paint shopPro X8, MS Visual Studio 2015, NetBeans 8.2, Clarity, Maven, WinSCP, TFS (Team Foundation Server), Koala Compiler, GRUNT, KARMA, NODE.JS, NPM Modules, Karma, AGILE SCRUM/Kanban, RALLY,Accessibility,Usability.
Databases: Sybase ASE 12.5, MS SQL Server 2005/8/12/16, PostgreSQL,MYSQL, Cassandra NoSQL
Front-end Angular JS developer
- Develop pages using Angular 7 using new and existing front-end components and API back-end.
- Integrate custom and external npm modules and packages in Angular 7 Rogers framework
- Use JS arrays and object and ES6 functions to process and store json API responses
- Maintain and update legacy pages using Angular JS/1 (promotions and analytics)
- Use the Contentful platform (headless CMS) to create data models and content delivered as json
- Integrate Contentful in Angular 7 projects and use APIs to get json data & populate components
- Worked in designing, developing and testing the web application by using the HTML5, CSS3, SASS, LESS, Bootstrap, and Angular.JS.
- Worked in designing the CSS templates for use in all pages on the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, and table.
- Skilled in leading frameworks as Angular.js to build high-quality, scalable and reusable components and Front-end solution.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular JS with Bootstrap and LESS CSS.
- Designed layouts on the front-end and developed web pages responsive for smart phones, tablets and Personal desktops using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, jQuery, Angular HOC, & Angular Promises
- Developed UI components for email and link sharing of documents and files for a Content Management System using Backbone.js and Angular Promises.
- Revamping and rewriting front-end using angular js.
Front end developer/ Web specialist II
- Create custom, general use modules and components which extends existing functionality
- Use Bootstrap 3 and 4 Grid system and CSS classes to create responsive pages
- Optimize pages for SEO including Meta tags, keywords, semantic HTML etc.
- Use Photoshop to resize, manipulate and optimize image banners
- Modified site hierarchy nodes and customized navigation options using jQuery.
- Improve accessibility features using semantic HTML, roles, aria attributes etc.
- Implement and use shared UI components and find workarounds to overcome challenges
- Involved in coordination with business analysts and product owners to determine requirements
- Solved Callback hells in Node.JS by using Promises and Generators from ES6 resulting in unchaining of events and making the code efficient.
- Developed a bulletin board module for supplier and vendor information portal. Application included forms to upload notification documents to the Supplier bulletin and maintenance of documents, complete with CRUD capabilities and email notifications.
- Researched future web technologies such as HTML5, CSS3, and Backbone.js etc. to develop new web applications.
- Developed additional UI Components using JSF and implemented an asynchronous, AJAX (JQuery) based rich client to improve customer experience.
- Involving all the stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, Debugging and testing the applications.
- Was extensively involved in AB testing. Developed and tested AB features using Optimize tool.
- Developed static and dynamic Web Pages using JSP, HTML and CSS.
Front end developer
- Modified components and work on bug fixes using Angular 1.0
- Use Sass/Less features such variables, nesting, mixins, partials to build reusable CSS components
- Responsible for the device’s sections of telus.com and improve device integration process
- Work on improving accessibility and SEO for Telus pages
- Use of Unix environment shell and Git version control commands
- Develop and maintain telus.com back-end code JSP, PHP/CI, REST API and JSON/XML/AJAX
- Automate build process using Grunt and related plugins and create task runners/watches
- Participate in stakeholder meetings, explained advantages/disadvantages of varios approaches
- Participated in Agile meetings, gave status updates and coordinated with the QA team
Senior Software developer
- Create games and contents for kids using Flash AS3 and HTML5
- Senior developer for www.cbc.ca/kidscbc
- Create CSS3 framework using SASS/LESS preprocessor for mixins, variables, nesting and partials
- Develop using jQuery /CSS3/HTML5 to integrate Flash AS3 games
- Use advanced techniques of event dispatching to communicate between components
- Work with external vendors to managed and integrate outsourced AS3 projects
- Develop components using AS3 framework with multiple composition and inheritance levels
- Develop educational games for preschoolers (ages 4 - 6 years) and school-aged kids (6 - 11 years)
- Use CMS, SVN and Jira environment for project management
- Implement object-oriented techniques such as inheritance and encapsulation
- Use customized .Net CMS for integration of local data and data from external vendors
- Use in-house multilingual CMS system to integrate assets and code
- Flash developer for the Chrysler project www.Confidential.ca, www.Confidential.ca, www.Confidential.ca
- Assist in architecting the project using OOP and AS3 classes
- Work under pressure to meet short client deadlines
- Provided post production support and maintenance
- Develop strategies for long term system maintenance and extensibility
- Web developer and system analyst for an e-learning project www.eworkshop.on.ca
- Develop module for in various teaching subjects
- Work in the French department TFO, using mainly French for daily communication
- Used Dreamweaver, ColdFusion, Flash/ActionScript, XML, CSS, HTML, UML, Visual SourceSafe, SVN, Oracle DB
- Identify, analyze, and resolve requirement and design issues
- Coordinated and monitored project development with external providers