- 7+ years of IT experience in application design, software development life cycle (SDLC), Agile methodologies maintenance and enhancement of web - based applications.
- Complete understanding ofObject Oriented Design and Developmentof web-based andclient/server systemson multiple platforms in a distributed environment.
- Experience in Distributed Application Development and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP).
- Expertise in development of multi-tiered enterprise applications using Java/J2EE technologies like Spring, Struts, Servlets, JSP, Hibernate, JDBC, JMS, IBM MQ Series, JNDI, Java Beans.
- Experience wif Java 8 features such as Lambda Expressions for making inline function calls by using Functional Interfaces which makes code readable and concise.
- Knowledgeable wif RDBMS concepts like writing SQL Queries. Working experience of Relational DBMS like MySQL, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, SQL Server (MS SQL), DB2 and NoSQL DBMS like MongoDB and Oracle Performance Tuning.
- Experience working wif Amazon Web Services like EC2, S3 bucket, RDS, SQS, Elastic Load Balancer, Dynamo DB, through AWS Console and API Integration.
- Extensive experience in developing applications using Java, Java Beans, JSP, Servlets, Apache Struts framework, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, MQ, XML: XSLT, DTD or Schema modelling, DOM/XPath/SAX parsing, JDWP, Spring, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring dynamic modules (OSGI), Hibernate, AJAX, JUnit, stubby, Oracle.
- Good working noledge inHealth, Banking and Finance, Manufacturing Domains.
- Expertise in installing, configuring and deploying applications in WebLogic, JBOSS, WebSphere and Tomcat application server.
- Good noledge in developing and deploying applications onJ2EEservers likeApache Tomcat/Web Logic/Web Spherefor deployment and customizingWAR/JARfile management for web applications.
- Experience onSubversion (SVN), CVS and GitHubas versioning software tools.
- Versatile team player wif good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
- Worked on Integration ofSpringandHibernateframeworks using SpringORM Module
- Good noledge on AWS databases like RDS,DynamoDB,Redshift,ElastiCache.
- Experience in writing database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, PL/SQL packages and cursors for Oracle, SQL Server and MongoDB.
- Experience in developing Server Side Code wif good noledge of enterprise and persistence design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Facade, Front Controller, Data Access Object and MVC, Compositeview, BusinessDelegate patterns.
Operating System: Windows 10, Linux Mint 18.1, UNIX OS
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, TDD
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Angular JS 1.X JSF, Struts 1.x/2.0
Application/Web servers: IBM WebSphere, ApacheTomcat,JBOSS, NginX
Databases: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server, MySQL, DB2,SQL, PL/SQL,MongoDB,Cassandra, Dynamo DB, PostgreSQL
Build/Version Control/CI Tools: GIT, SVN, GitHub, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo,Ant, Maven, Gradle
Testing and Logging Frameworks: JUnit, JMeter, Log4J, Test NG, power mock, Selenium,Jasmine, SoapUI
Web Services: SOAP, REST/Restful, WSDL, JAXB
IDE: Eclipse, JBuilder, Net Beans 8.0.2
Senior Java/J2EE Developer
Confidential, Allen, TX
- Agile development (2week sprints/Iterations), Test Driven Development (TDD), Junit, Mockito, Gradle, JIRA issue navigator, Crucible Code Reviews is part of every day's work.
- Responsible for creation of design artifacts such as use cases and sequence diagrams.
- Developed application on Spring 3.x framework by utilizing its features like Multi-threading,Spring Dependency injection, Spring Beans, Spring Security, Spring JDBC, Spring Web flow using Spring MVC.
- Worked on Spring Web Flow on Spring MVC to build an application from scratch using Spring XML configurations, annotations. Wrote controllers to handle incoming requests and send output to teh UI.
- Used Spring Boot and Spring Security framework to set up autantication and authorization for teh application using firm wide single sign on.
- To verify teh behavior of teh system under test used Mockito Framework.
- Created various spring boot and spring batch applications to connect them to various databases and created queries to retrieve data and modify teh tables for teh databases.
- me have experience on other JVM based languages such as groovy and Scala for Gatling test.
- Developed persistence layer integrating Hibernate wif Spring ORM support, also used Spring JDBC for lightweight database operations.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Used JPA Annotations for Mapping Objects to Tables, hibernate features such as Lazy Loading, Hibernate Query Language (HQL), Criteria and Pagination.
- Involved in writing JAVA API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of teh AWS services.
- Experience wif Service oriented architecture (SOA), developing SOAP web services based on JAX-WS (Document Style) using HTTP Protocol on Bottom Up style development for creating Endpoints.
- Developed user interface using JSP, JSF, Ajax, LESS, DOJO, and JQuery.
- Used Drools to handle complex business rules using Rule Sets and Rule Flows.
- Wrote complex SQLs, Stored Procedures PL/SQL using SQL developer, EJB & TOAD, executed on Oracle Database.
- Created custom page templates and used ADF skinning features to design web pages. Developed teh backend using Groovy and Grails, Value Object and DAO.
- Used Bitbucket as source control tool for branching, merging and maintain code versions in teh repository enabled using Maven Versioning Capability.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed application in Apache Tomcat 7.0.
- Created REST API's Microservices and EJB using Express Router/Model/Controller architecture. Models connect to MySQL and MongoDB using Node.js MySQL and Mongoose modules.
- Implemented teh interaction between applications and Mule ESB by using Message Service clients.
- Used Java and Web services to validate teh Migration Functions.
Senior Java Developer
Confidential, Portland, OR
- Involved in various Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases of teh project using Agile methodology.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as multi-threading, exception handling, collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Extensively worked on business, front end and persistence tier using teh JSP, Servlets, Spring MVC, and JSON.
- Used design patterns like Front controller, DTO, Singleton, Facade, Factory design patterns.
- Used Hibernate framework for back end development and Spring Dependency Injection for middle layer development.
- Utilized Angular dependency injection to inject different Services including inner Services and custom services and create some custom directives to do some reusable component.
- Maintained Cross Browser compatibility & implement Responsive Web Design using Twitter Bootstrap and custom media queries.
- Developed CSS styles to maintain teh uniformity of all teh screens throughout teh application and positioning of screen objects.
- Made AJAX calls using Backbone.js to get data & parsing it for showing on webpage.
- Successfully handled JSON/XML data and carried out JSON/XML parsing for form submissions and DOM manipulation.
- Created REST web services & consumed it using Angular to communicate between apps.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms for sign in and inputting ticket rising information from Angular framework.
- Created tables and worked on SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in teh database.
- Used teh MQ JMS messaging system to enable Applications to communicate wif one another through teh exchange of Messages.
- Worked on development of Hibernate, including mapping files, configuration file and classes to interact wif teh database.
- Worked wif Hibernate Query Language (HQL) to store and retrieve data from MongoDB.
- Deployed allocations in teh JBOSS application servers and written automation scripts on UNIX boxes.
- Installation and maintenance of Git for users to check out project and maintain various versions of teh project implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.
- Used JUnit framework for unit testing of application and implemented Test Driven Development (TDD) methodology.
Environment: Java, Java Beans, J2EE, Spring, SpringBoot, Hibernate, Web Logic, Hibernate, RESTful Web Service, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, Angular, jQuery, JSP, XSD, Agile, MongoDB, JMS, Eclipse Oxygen, STS, JUnit, Log4J, Unix, Git, Maven, FileZilla, Sun Solaris (Unix), Jenkins, MyEclipse.
Confidential, Albany, NY
- Worked as perAgile (Scrum)methodology to meet customer expectation, timelines wif quality deliverables.
- Developed multipleGWT(Google Web Toolkit) web application from client to server.
- UsedTwo-waydata binding features ofAngularJSto implement Data binding to bind various server controls to teh data from database.
- UsedAngularJSas framework to create aSingle Page Application(SPA), which can bind data to specific views and synchronize data wif server.
- Designed and implementedAJAXserver calls to dynamically retrieve customer information.
- Achieved synchronization of multiple threads throughMultithreadingandException Handling.
- MaintainedInterfacecompatibility andconcurrencyin teh project usingJava 8new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- UsedJava 8 Method Referencesfeature to point to methods by their namesandusedfunctional Interfaces.
- Used teh Spring IOC feature to get Hibernate session factory & resolve other bean dependencies also used Spring framework AOP features.
- CreatedHibernatemapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria's to fetch teh data fromSQLbasedschema.
- Implemented teh application usingSpring IOC,Spring MVCFramework,Spring Batch, Spring Bootand handled teh security usingSpring Security.
- Writing services inSpring Bootand running and deploying them in cloud.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal wif large number of chunks usingSpring Batch Frameworkto execute teh similar jobs simultaneously.
- Create and configured teh continuous delivery pipelines for deployingMicro Servicesand lambda functions usingCI/CD Jenkinsserver.
- Implemented service methods andSQLqueries,PL/SQLto interact wif theOracle DBMS.
- Implemented teh NoSQL databases like Cassandra and later writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, Cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer using PostgreSQL, Cassandra as a database.
- Installed, secured, and configuredAWScloud servers andAmazon AWSvirtual servers (Linux).
- Used Amazon IAM to maintain teh user credentials and involved in creating custom IAM policies to various groups defined wif teh organization.
- Object storage service Amazon S3 is to store and retrieve media files such as images and Amazon Cloud Watch is used to monitor theapplication and to store teh logging information.
- Involved in writing Java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of teh AWS services.
- Designed and implementedMongoDBbased database and createdRESTenabled Web Services onJerseyframework.
- Designed and developedXMLvalidation functionality and store XML document in database.
- Worked onOSGI,REST APIs,and Elastic Searchto efficiently handle teh data.
- Designed and developedRESTfulServices to retrieving configurationJSONdocuments related to customer.
- Used Apache Axis Service Engine for creating and deploying Web Service clients usingSOAP,WSDL.
- UsedJIRAtool for Issue/bug tracking, monitoring of work assignment in teh system.
- Log4Jwas used to monitor teh error logs and usedGITas version control tool.
- Followed theMavenbuild life cycle to build teh application and deployed intoWeb Sphereapplication server.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing usingJunit.
Environment: HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, JQuery, AngularJS, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Foundation, Java 8, Multithreading, Java/J2EE, JDK, GWT, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Micro Services, OSGI, Hibernate, WebSphere, Agile, RESTful, JSP, JDBC, JMS, JTA, MongoDB, TDD, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, Maven, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, Selenium, Jenkins, GIT, AWS EC2, JIRA.
- Followed AGILE Methodology to promote iterations, collaboration, and process adaptability and participated in SCRUM Meetings throughout teh life cycle of project.
- Developed, deployed and maintained Single Sign On application in development, test and production environments.
- Updated/modified JSP pages using Struts tags, used JQuery and its validator plugin for validating Forms in teh presentation layer.
- Used AJAX and JSON to send request to server and updating GUI pages using callback functions.
- Implemented AJAX for couple of navigation screen flows for asynchronous calls.
- Configured new actions, result types and global errors in struts.xml and used struts tiles to create application web pages.
- Worked on design patterns which include Decorator, Facade, Front controller, Intercepting filter and MVC.
- Used Spring MVC to build teh Web application services.
- Designed and developed Application based on Spring framework using MVC design patterns.
- Developed teh Web Services Client using SOAP, WSDL description to verify teh credit history of teh new customer to provide a connection.
- See web services for interaction between various components and created SOAP envelopes.
- Developed SOAP web services utilizing business logic for CRUD functionality and Rest Easy web services for creating reports.
- Developed reusable and interoperable Web service modules based on SOA architecture using SOAP and Restful
- Implemented Spring MVC Controller module for better handling of client request, consume, RESTful data service and sending response back to client.
- Used Java API for XML Web Services (JAX-WS) to convert Java Objects to XML conversions. Created RESTful web services interface to Java-based runtime engine and accounts.
- Used HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Query criteria to interact wif data base (MYSQL)
- Used ANT for builds creation and to push into different environments
- Involved in production bug fixes, analyzing and improving overall application performance.
- Deployed teh applications using WebLogic Application server.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Used log4j to capture teh log dat includes runtime exceptions, debugging and request/response/error logging.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces. Involved in developing static pages using HTML. Created custom tags for better navigation of teh JSP pages.
- Developed JSP's for dynamic content generation and a script file which contains generalized script functions.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP's to handle various requests from teh client browser and send responses.
- Provided utility classes for teh application using Core Java and extensively used Collection package.
- JDBC were used in retrieving data. Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers. Wrote a controller Servlet dat dispatched requests to appropriate classes.
- Designed teh website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Debug teh application using Firebug to traverse teh documents & manipulated teh Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed Model and DAO classes using Hibernate Reverse Engineering.
- Developed Struts action classes and Struts action form beans for teh information flow between database and Model.
- Interpreted and manipulated Struts and hibernate configure files.
- Prepared backend procedures, triggers and functions using native SQL.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Developed features using Servlets, JSP, Java beans, Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed Java classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use teh Hibernate API.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and teh project was developed using Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Generated Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented teh application usingJakarta Struts Frameworkwhich is based on Model View Controller design pattern.
- Usedthe Struts validation and Tiles Frameworkin teh presentation layer.
- Developed user interface usingJSP, JSP Tag libraries & Struts Tag Librariesto simplify teh complexities of teh application.
- Developed variousHibernatecomponents to fulfill teh business functionality.
- Session Beans have been used to process teh requests from teh user.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in teh database.
- UsedSpring Frameworkfor Dependency injection and integrated wif teh Struts Framework and Hibernate.
- UsedWeb services - WSDL and SOAPfor getting credit card information from third party.
- UsedJMS APIfor asynchronous communication by putting teh messages in teh Message queue.
- Implemented various design patterns in teh project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed various tables required for teh project in Oracle 9i database and used teh Stored Procedures in teh application.
- Performed unit testing usingJUNIT frameworkand usedStruts Test Casesfor testing Action Classes.
- UsedMavenscripts to build teh application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Monitored teh error logs usingLog4Jand fixed teh problems.
- Designed Graphical user interface usingJava Swing, HTML and JSF.
- Developed teh different components of application such asJSPs, Servlets, EJB's using WebSphereStudio Application Developer and used CVS for version control.