- Over 7 years of strong experience in software development using Java/J2EE technologies.
- Strong experience in web applications development using Java, JEE, Spring, Struts, OpenJPA, Hibernate and Webservices.
- Well versed in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes.
- Experience in developing web applications with various open source frameworks: Spring Framework, Spring (MVC), Spring (AOP), Spring Scheduler, Web Flow, Hibernate2.0/3.0 ORM, Hibernate ORM Search 3.5, JPA.
- Experienced in consuming and creating webservices using REST via HTTP.
- Experience in creating SOA webservices using JAX - RS, JAX-WS, WSDL and SOAP, JSON messages.
- Well versed with core java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization and Java Beans.
- Ability to evaluate architecture and infrastructure and make recommendations for improvement, making use of the MuleSoft platform and supporting application.
- Experience in working on more than one project simultaneously.
- Implemented the project structure based on Spring MVC pattern using spring boot.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service.
- Exposure to AWS technologies like Lambda, EC2, S3 etc.
- Experience in database programming using Oracle, MySQL, PL/SQL queries and proficiency in developing SQL in JDBC as well as client-server environment
- Experience with Angular JS, creating custom directives, and services to interface with both restful and legacy network services and DOM applications.
- Excellent analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and consistently being organized by management and peer for producing high quality works.
- Can play different roles from managing, leading, development and Testing based on requirements of the Project.
Design Skills and tools: Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Design patterns (Singleton, Business Delegate, DAO, etc.).
Web Technologies: OOPs, Data Structure, Exception Handling, Java I/O, Junit, JSP, Servlets, JSTL, Custom Tags, EJB, JDBC, Web Services using JAX-WS, Java Script, AJAX, JQuery, XML Parsing, XSLT, SOAP, Restful JAX-RS, JSF
Frameworks: Struts 1.3, Spring Framework 2/2.5/ 3.0, Hibernate 3.0, Log4j.
Web/Application Servers and Middleware: Web Sphere 7.0/8.0, JBoss 4.0/5.0, Apache Tomcat 6.0/7.0
XML and tools: XML, XSD, SAX & DOM Parser.
Database tools: SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle, MySQL.
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse, Net Beans
Source Control: CVS, SVN, Perforce
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Involved doing Analysis, Design and developing middleware using Servlets, Java Beans, Hibernate, Spring. and doing enhancements and issue resolutions.
- Involved in User Requirements and created System Requirement Document, Functional Requirement Documents.
- Developed business logic using Session Beans and Entity Beans.
- Worked on Rest based Web services forMuleESB flows.
- Developed various Spring rest controllers for request mappings and created JSP custom tag libraries for the application.
- Implemented Agile/Scrum process methodology.
- Performed annotations based development using Spring, JPA on Websphere server with OpenJPA/Hibernate, for persistence management.
- Developed and used various Design Patterns including Singleton, DAO, MVC, IOC.
- Designed and assisted in developing project build script using ANT and Maven.
- Wrote and tested Java Beans to retrieve trading data and subscriber's information from MySQL database server.
- Involved in writing sql queries & PL/SQL- Stored Procedures, function, triggers, cursors, object types, sequences, indexes etc.
- Used log4j for tracking and fixing bugs.
- Developed static and dynamic web pages using MuleSoft, JSP, HTML, HTML5 and CSS.
- Performed unit testing, system testing, and user acceptance test.
- Developed RESTful web services for the Downstream systems.
Environment: Core Java, Java1.7, J2EE, Spring, Hibernate, Scala, Servlets, CSS, HTML, JSP, JSON, XML, AJAX, JUnit, Perforce, Java Script, Oracle 11g, ETL, MuleSoft, IBM WebSphere8.0, PL/SQL, Agile, Scrum, RESTFul Web Services, DOM, ANT, Net Beans, Web Services (SOA, SOAP).
- Involved in all phases of Software Development Lifecycle including Requirements gathering, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Involved in developing the user interface using Struts.
- Worked on Web Services using SOAP and RESTFul.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining architecture for Restful API using Spring Boot.
- Designed and implemented microservice in independent bounded context using Scala.
- Work with API inScalato manage network and web requests.
- Integrated Java code in JSP pages and responsible for setting up Angular JS for UI development.
- Developed custom directives and services in Angular JS.
- Developed the classes for Unit Testing by using JUnit.
- Used Spring MVC (Model View Controller) to handle/intercept the user requests and used various controllers to delegate the request flow to the back-end tier of the application.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity and responsible for stored procedures to fetch and insert/update to database tables.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Actively involved in Analysis, Detail Design and development, bug fixing and enhancement in Agile methodology, actively involved in design and developing of J2EE components.
- Created Use cases and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed Servlets which acts as a controller in MVC architecture.
- Used Log4j for logging the output to the files.
- Involved in generating build script using ANT that compiles the code, builds a war file and deploys the application on the application server.
- Used CVS tools for version control.
- Followed Agile Methodology (TDD, SCRUM) to satisfy the customers and wrote Junit test cases for unit testing modules.
- Effectively interacted with team members and business users from different regions for requirements capture and analysis.
- Provided technical training, guidance to the team members and performed code reviews.
- Responsible for installing and configuring the environment WebSphere and Tomcat6 on Windows and Linux and Apache Http(s) server.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle in agile environment.
- Worked on the presentation layer using Tag Libraries to simplify and rapidly develop the application.
- Worked with Core and Advanced Java concepts.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool in data access layer for updating information in the database and Spring Framework to support the Hibernate tool.
- Consumed web services for processing form data.
- Delivering Java-based solutions to replace existing legacy system.
- Used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting the messages in the Message queue.
- Designed various tables required for the project in Oracle 9i database.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework.
- Involved in writing ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Monitored the error logs using Log4J and fixed the problems.
- Developed the different components of application using Rational Application Developer and used CVS for version control.
- Responsible for creating test plans for extensive unit and integration testing for the application.
- Helped testing team in doing various functional and user acceptance testing.
- Contributed for optimization and performance tuning of application using SQL Optimization techniques.
- Worked with SQL Server and DB2.
- Actively participated in requirements gathering, analysis and design phases.
- Developed the application to adhere to the MVC architecture.
- Involved in the regular meetings within the team to discuss about the progress of the project.
- Developed application implementing Struts Framework.
- Developed the JSP using Struts Tag Libraries which invoked the respective Action
- Classes in the different modules.
- Extensively used CSS to apply styles to the various front-end components.
- Used Struts Validation Framework for validation of user input data.
- Used JDBC to perform transaction with SQL Server 2008 database
- Created Database Change Requests as per the design specifications and worked on various DML files
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton, DAO, and Business Delegate etc.
- Developed, modified, and fixed several DA classes, Form beans, Action Classes, Business Logic classes
- Worked on Web Services, invoking utility methods, that would use XML using SOAP to implement business scenarios that deal with Client-Index.
- Developed Restful Web Services.
- Coordinated with the counterpart team to integrate external Web Services.
- Worked on XML parsing using SAX and DOM parsers.
- Developed JUnit test cases to perform Unit Testing and Integration Testing.
- Used Subversion as a source control for code changes
- Used Log4j API for implementing the logging mechanism
- Involved in the production support of the project and documented the application for future references
- Used ANT script to build and deploy the application in JBOSS server
- Understanding of the business functionality and business rules to be followed during the execution of the projects.
- Involved in coding for new enhancements.
- Followed Agile methodology, interacted directly with the client, provide/take feedback on the features, suggest/implement optimal solutions, and tailor application to customer needs.
- Involved in Development, Testing and Deployment phases.