- AWS Certified Full Stack Java Professional with 7+ Years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes development, design, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments with JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience in Object Oriented, Client-Server, Web-Based Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE, Web based technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Good Understanding on UML components such as Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams.
- Experienced in developing MVC architecture using Servlets, JSP, Struts Framework, Hibernate Framework and Spring Framework.
- Experience in UML Modeling, Rational Rose and Design Patterns (J2EE) like Singleton Factory Method, DAO, Session Facade, Front Controller, and Delegate Pattern.
- Expertise in implementing various Design patterns like Session Façade, Value Object, DAO, DTO, Command, Singleton, Factory, Adapter, MVC, Service Locator etc., using J2EE technologies.
- Expertise in developing applications using Core Javaconcepts like OOPS, Multithreading, Garbage Collection, Generics, Exception Handling, Thread Pools, File IO and Serialization.
- Extensive knowledge of Web-based n-tier architecture, Database Design, development of applications using J2EE Design Patterns e.g. creational, structural and behavioral design patterns (MVC Architecture, Data Access Object (DAO), Composite View, View Helper…etc.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework modules such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC, Spring JTA, Spring IO, Spring Boot, Spring Micro services, Spring REST, Spring Eureka.
- Strong experience in XML related technologies including XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, SAX, JAXP, JAXB, XML-RPCand XML Beans.
- Good working experience with Java Beans, Pojo‘s, Tag libraries and expression language to embed dynamic content into JSP pages.
- Good Exposure to Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) alongside Web Services and palms-on revel in developing and registering net services using JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, SOAP, RESTful, WSDL, UDDI registry.
- Experience working with cloud technologies like Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud, Rackspace…etc. and NoSQL databases like Cassandra, DynamoDB, Mongo Db, Couch DB, PostgreSQL, HBase, Oracle NoSQL database…etc.
- Highly experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features like EC2, VPC, EBS, Redshift, AMI, SNS, RDS, Aurora, EBS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Auto scaling, CloudFront, Security Groups, IAM, S3, and Route53.
- Good knowledge of Relational Database design and development. Strong in writing SQL queries in both GUI and Non-GUI environment. Worked on both Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Expertise in implementing different Database management tools like Oracle, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL and in NoSQL Databases like MongoDB and Cassandra.
- Very good experience in working with WebLogic using both console and command line. Also worked with IBM WebSphere, JBOSS and Apache Tomcat for several web applications.
- Expertise in implement GIT as version control system, to keep track of all the work & all changes, allowing severaldevelopersto collaborate.
- Experience in implement Maven as build and configuration tool.
- Experience in continuous integrated build and testing and deployment using Hudson and Jenkins.
- Expertise in develop test cases and performed unit testing using Karma, Jasmine and Junit.
- Extensive experience in working IDE tools like Eclipse, NetBeans, RAD, WID (Web Sphere Integration Designer), IntelliJ.
- Good communication,leadership, logical, analytical and interpersonal skills with commitment to perform quality work.
Languages: C, C++, Java, J2EE, Java Script, VB Script, Python, Shell Script, Machine Learning
SDLC Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, TDD
Cloud Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Google Cloud Platform, Rackspace, OpenShift, Docker
AWS Cloud Services: EC2, S3, EBS, VPC, ELB, AMI, RDS (Aurora), Redshift, IAM, Glacier, SNS, SWF, SES, ELASTIC BEANSTALK (EBS), Route 53, Auto scaling, LAMBDA, Cloud Front, Cloud Watch, Cloud Trail, Cloud Formation, OPS Work, Security Groups
Database: Oracle 10g/11g/12C, SQL server, MySQL, DB2, SQL, PL/SQL, MongoDB, Cassandra, Dynamo DB, PostgreSQL.
SQL Clients: SQL Developer, MySQL, SQL Server Management Studio
Other Tools: Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook), Adobe Acrobat, SharePoint, Fiddler, putty, Postman
Version Control / Build tools: GIT, SVN, GitHub, Jenkins, Hudson, Bamboo, Ant, Maven, Gradle, Grunt, Gulp, Bower
IDEs: Eclipse, MS Visual Studio, IntelliJ
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows8, Windows 10, LINUX, UNIX
Web Services: SOAP, REST/Restful, WSDL, JAXB, JAX-RPC, JAX-RS, JAX-WS
Web Browsers: Firefox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, Safari
Development Tools: IntelliJ, Spring Source Tool Suite, RAD, Eclipse, Net beans, SoapUI
Testing Tools: JUNIT, Power Mock, Postman, SOAP UI
MQ: Rabbit MQ, Kafka
Confidential, New York
Full Stack Java Developer
- Participated in various phases of Software Development Life cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and code development using agile methodology.
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Used Java 8 Streams, Functional Interface, Predicates to make the application perform faster.
- Writing services in Spring Boot and running and deploying them in Cloud Foundry.
- Utilized Futures and Spring Framework to make Asynchronous calls to the application.
- Used Spring Controller to pass the control of the application and validate user input.
- Used Spring Annotations to simplify the business logic for creating Spring MVC RESTful web services and springbootActuator to externalize configuration properties for different environments.
- Developed Spring Boot Microservices to serve specific business functionality.
- Tested Rest APIs in Spring-Controller at backend for JSON data using Postman.
- Involved in design phase and assisting the team to develop admin UI services like manage users, roles, messages, etc., using Spring MVC and Aegis security.
- Responsible for Development and consumption of Restful Web Service using JSON.
- Designed and developed User interface screens using Angular JS and followed Agile Scrum for application development.
- Involved in writing java API for Amazon Lambda to manage some of the AWS services.
- Worked on AWS cloud services like EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, and EBS for installing, configuring and auto scaling.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Developed Java API to interact with the Amazon SQS used in sending bulk emails.
- UtilizedAWSLambdaplatform to upload data into AWS S3 buckets and to trigger otherLambda functions.
- Used Hibernate as the ORM mapping tool and worked with Hibernate Query Language (HQL).
- Implemented Hibernate to persist the data into Database and wrote HQL based queries to implement CRUD operations on the data.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Created tables and worked on My SQL and PL/SQL to write Stored Procedures functions and packages for complex Inserts and updates in the database. And used Stored Procedures in the application.
- Designed and developed Enterprise Eligibility business objects and domain objects with Object Relational Mapping framework such as Hibernate.
- Setup the Continuous Integration (CI) process and Continuous Deployment (CD) jobs in Jenkins brew master instance, which reduces the time for the deployment of micro services.
- Used Maven to define the dependencies / plug-in and build the application.
- Used GIT for developing our applications and followed continuous Integration and Continuous
- Designed, developed and deployed the application using Eclipse, Apache Tomcat.
- Used SLF4J s a logging tool.
- Successfully executed all the test cases and fixed any bugs/issues identified during the test cycles with J-Unit and Ng Test.
Environment: Java8, J2EE, Agile, Angular JS, Spring Framework, Spring Boot, Spring Controller, Spring MVC, Spring Annotations, Microservices, Rest API, JSON, Postman, Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, S3, RDS, ELB, EBS, Cloud Watch, Amazon SQS, AWS S3, HQL, My SQL, Jenkins, Maven, GIT, Apache Tomcat, J-Unit, SLF4J.
Confidential, San Jose, CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Worked on complete life cycle of software development, which included new requirement gathering, redesigning and implementing the business specific functionalities, development, testing.
- Used Core Java concepts collections, generics, Concurrency to improve the performance of the applications and to schedule tasks using Multithreading.
- Extensively used Angular JS concepts like controllers, data binding, filters, accessibility, dependency injection, decorators, templates etc.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Used spring IOC for dependency injection and Spring AOP for cross cutting concerns like logging, security, and transaction management.
- Worked on implementing Microservices architecture by using docker images and deploy them on the AWS ECS services.
- Consumed and produced REST and SOAP Web services within various applications.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing the Amazon cloud formation.
- Worked on core AWS services such as setting up new server (EC2) instances/services in AWS, configuring security groups, setting up Elastic IP's, Auto Scaling and Cloud Formation.
- Took part in setting up the application with Jenkins and AWS and is involved in builds and deployments to Tomcat server.
- Deployed applications into Continuous integration environments like Jenkins to integrate and deploy code on CI environments for development testing.
- Designed, developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and used Spring ORM to integrate with Hibernate.
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server using ANT build scripts to automate the build and deployment process.
- Implemented JMS for sending the messages to Rabbit MQ queues and supporting, troubleshootingRabbit MQrelated issues and Used Rabbit MQ to communicate with controller and for business logic.
- Composed and executed MongoDB document scripts to insert, update NoSQL database, automating data changes, reporting and wrote MongoDB client to receive data from AMC for Companies.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ services.
- Performed bulk data loading into Cassandra and created data models in CQL (Cassandra Query Language) for customer data.
- Developed the Junit test cases and used GIT as Distributed version control system.
- Used Logback and commons-logging frameworks for logging the application flow.
- Debugged the application using Bugzilla as bug tracking tool.
- Maintained JIRA for tracking and updating project defects and tasks ensuring the successful completion of tasks in sprint.
Confidential, Windsor, CT
- Worked on the development and testing of the module using Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used display tag to render large volumes of data and used Bean, HTML, Logic tags to avoid java expressions.
- Worked on the application using JSF, Angular JS for front end, Spring to manage business layer components and hibernate for performing database transactions.
- Worked on the application on Eclipse as the IDE and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, formatting, build automation, test case template generation.
- Used different spring components like Spring MVC to manage business layer. Used various built-in controllers (abstract, simple form) of spring MVC. Used Spring Web flow to navigate between pages.
- Worked on front end, business, and persistence tier using the JSP, Java Script, Spring, and hibernate frameworks.
- Design developed and declared EJB's by using Dispatcher Servlet-XML of Spring MVC.
- Used jQuery to make the application highly interactive and used JSON objects for efficient coding.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes, retrieve manager classes with the spring framework and save the data.
- UsedHibernateDetached Criteria, HQL and written some SQL queries for data retrieving.
- Designed and developed very large scale high transactional and availability telecom repair enterprise application from the scratch utilizing EJB, Struts2, Hibernate, Axis, TIBCO, Drools, and JBPM (Java Business Process Model) to provide a single telecom repair interface.
- Used Spring framework to achieve loose coupling between the layers thus moving towards Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) exposed throughRestfulServices.
- Created and injected springservices, controllers, DAO’s to achieve Dependency Injection (DI) and to wire the objects of business classes.
- Created a Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular.JS as framework, to bind data with specific views and to synchronize data with server.
- Used Two-way data binding features of Angular.JS to implement Data binding to bind various server controls to the data from database.
- Developed and implemented Business Requirements using Spring MVC framework. Implemented cross-cutting concerns such as logging, authentication and system performance using Spring Boot, Spring AOP and Implemented RESTful Web Services usingSpringMVC and JSON.
- Used Log4J to log the information we receive on the server and used Maven to build the application.
- Involved in Web Services testing using SoapUI to create and execute functional, regression, and load tests.
- Integrated Selenium with Cucumber to execute automated acceptance and unit tests.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements Collection, Design & Analysis of the Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of the Application.
- Developed Webpages using XML, HTML, Java script, jQuery and CSS.
- Developed front end using Struts and JSP.
- Used various Core Java concepts such as Exception Handling, Collection APIs to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed server-side components servlets for the application.
- Involved in coding, maintaining, and administering Servlets and JSP components to be deployed on a Web Sphere application server.
- Involved in developing Spring web MVC framework for portals application.
- Created simple user interface for application's configuration system using MVC design patterns and Swingframework.
- Implemented Hibernate ORM to Map relational data directly to java objects.
- Used Object/Relational mapping tool Hibernate to achieve object to database table persistency.
- Implemented Hibernate for Database Transactions on DB2.
- Implementing or exposing the Micro services to base on RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot with Spring MVC.
- Used Spring JDBC template to retrieve the data and represented the data in the form of tree which has seven hierarchies and implemented drag and drop functionality to it.
- Worked with Complex SQL queries, Functions and Stored Procedures.
- Used Log4j framework to log/track application. Used Rational Clear Case for Version Control.
- Created Managed Beans for handling JSF pages and include logic for processing of the data on the page.
- Creation ofWebLogicdomains and setup Admin & Managed servers forJAVA/J2EE applications on Non-Production and Production environments.MonitoringWebLogic Server health and security.
- Written Web Services (JAX-WS) for external system via SOAP/HTTP call.
- Creation of Connection Pools, Data Sources inWebLogicconsole.
- Wrote test cases in JUnit for unit testing of classes. Used Maven to build the J2EE application.
- Involved in maintenance of different applications with offshore team.
Environment: Java, Spring Framework,HTML, XML,CSS, Struts 2, Hibernate 3, servlets, Swing, Spring JDBC, Log4j, DB2, Clear Case, WebLogic, SOAP, JUnit, Maven.
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding and Development of custom Interfaces. Involved in developing static pages using HTML. Created custom tags for better navigation of the JSP pages.
- Developed JSP’s for dynamic content generation and a script file which contains generalized script functions.
- Wrote server-side programs by using Servlets and JSP’s to handle various requests from the client browser and send responses.
- Provided utility classes for the application using Core Java and extensively used Collection package.
- JDBC were used in retrieving data. Involved coding SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers. Worked with Oracle8i
- Wrote a controller Servlet that dispatched requests to appropriate classes.
- Designed the website and created/developed web interfaces.
- Created graphics including Icons, Images and logos using Adobe Flash Catalyst.
- Implemented in Spring as part of MVC Architecture.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions
- Developed Model and DAO classes using Hibernate Reverse Engineering.
- Developed Struts action classes and Struts action form beans for the information flow between database and Model. Interpreted and manipulated Struts and hibernate configure files.
- Prepared backend procedures, triggers and functions using native SQL.
- Used Node.JS as a proxy to interact with Rest services and interacting with Database
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms
- Developed features using Servlets, JSP, Java beans, Hibernate.
- Designed and Developed Java classes, XML Mapping files and Service classes to use the Hibernate API.
- Developed HTML prototype documents with CSS Style Sheets.