- Overall 8+ years of extensive experience in Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) core areas such as Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Deployment of Object Oriented, Client - Server, Web-Based, Distributed and Enterprise Applications with Java/J2EE technologies & developing applications with agile methodology.
- Extensive Knowledge in developing, testing, and implementing software changes in a distributed applications environment according to existing software standards.
- Good experience in using J2EEdesign patterns likeMVC, Front Controller, Factory, Abstract Factory, Command Pattern, Singleton, Session Facade, Transfer Object, Business Delegate and Data Access Objectetc.
- Expert level coding skills in Java and web application development in Struts, Spring MVC including Spring BOOT, Spring BATCH, Spring Integration, Spring Cloud and Hibernate frameworks.
- Highly experienced in AWS Cloud platform and its features like EC2, VPC, EBS, Redshift, AMI, SNS, RDS, Aurora, EBS, CloudWatch, CloudTrail, CloudFormation, Auto scaling, CloudFront, Security Groups, IAM, S3, and Route53.
- Have good knowledge in implementing theMicro Servicesbased onRESTful API.
- Good experience in developing single-page applications (SPAs) using various Java Script frame works like Angular JS, React JS, Angular UI Router and Bootstrap.
- Hands-on experience in using ReactJS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Animations and Flux concept.
- Hands on experience in implementing the concepts like Redux, Isomorphic server-side code rendering in React JS applications.
- Expertise in Jenkins as well as Bamboo for continuous integration (CI) and for end to endautomation for all builds and deployments and also worked on Build tools like Maven for the building of deployable artifacts into artifactories like Jfrog and Nexus from source code.
- Expertise in open source framework Object Relational Mapping (ORM) tools like Hibernate and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time Confidential the configuration level.
- Experience in Building, Deploying and Integrating with Ant and Maven.
- Experienced in using IDEs like IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD, and Spring Source Tool Suite.
- Expertise in entire SDLC in Intranet and Internet applications using Web/Application Servers like Tomcat, Glassfish, JBoss, WebSphere and WebLogic Application Server.
- Experience in design and developing application leveraging NoSQL database PostgreSQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, and Memcached.
- Expertise in implement various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Extensively worked on debugging using Logging Frameworks such as Apache Log4j, Performed Unit testing, Integration Testing& generating of test cases for web applications using Junit, Jenkins and Log4J.
Languages: C, C++, JAVA, J2EE, HTML,SQL and PL/SQL
Operating systems: Linux, Unix, Windows
Methodologies & Concepts: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Java/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JavaBeans, Spring, Hibernate, SDK, HTML, DHTML, XML, XHTML, HTML5, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, JSF (Java Server Faces), Prime Faces, Angular JS, REST, RESTful Web services.
Frameworks: Struts, Spring, Spring, Spring MVC, Micro services Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Batch, Hibernate, JSF
Middleware: Spring, Hibernate, EJB, JPA, JTA, JSF, JDBC,JMS, JSP
Cloud and Associated Technologies: Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, PAAS/IAAS, MicroServices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry (PCF), Google Cloud, RackSpace, IBM Cloud, VMware
Amazon Web Services: EC2, VPC, S3, RDS, Glacier, Aurora, Redshift, CodeCommit, CodeDeploy, CodePipeline, AutoScaling, Security Groups, IAM, SQS, SNS, DynamoDB, ELB, EBS, CloudFront, CloudFormation, CloudWatch
Databases: MongoDB, CouchDB, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Sybase, MySQL, Redis, MS-SQL, Oracle MySQL, SQL Server, PL/SQL, and DB2.
Development IDE/ Tools: Eclipse IDE, WSAD, RAD, JDeveloper, NetBeans, TOAD and SQL Developer and DB Visualizer
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic Server, Apache Tomcat, JBoss, Glassfish
Build Tools: Ant, Maven, Gradle
Version Control Tools: SVN, CVS, GIT
Project Management &Design Tools: Rational Project Management (RPM) and Visio, Rational Rose and Enterprise Architect, OOAD & UML.
Bug Tracking Tools: JIRA, Bugzilla, Rational Clear Quest
Testing tools: JUnit, Jasmine, Mockito, Selenium
Confidential, chesterfield, MO.
- Involved in Team planning and grooming sessions and Retro session in fully Agile environment.
- Worked with core java code extensively using interfaces and multi-threading techniques.
- Designed web pages by using front end technologies such as HTML5, JSP, Ajax, JQuery, JSTL tags, Tag Libraries and CSS.
- Developed various React state full and stateless components and developed reducer functions, store and created various actions.
- Used Spring Core Annotations for Dependency Injection Spring DI and Spring MVC for REST API s and Spring Boot for micro-services.
- Used Configure Management Tool to deploy the Container into every server applicable to run the Microservices.
- Built on Microservices using spring boot, spring jpa, and spring security and deployed to AWS cloud.
- Development and support of Restful Web services that support JSON using Spring Web services (JAX-RS), JSON & Spring MVC Module.
- Deployed applications into the AWS cloud using Amazon EC2, AWS S3 and Configuring and versioning the AWS S3 buckets and creating the life cycle policies to store and archive data to Amazon Glacier.
- Developed AWS Lambda based Micro Services interacting with DynamoDB using AWS SDK.
- Designed and built security architecture using AWS Lambda, AWS API Gateway, AWS Cognito and AWS STS.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration, build and deployment.
- Used Maven build tool achieve more functionality for build purpose.
- Developed the application using My Eclipse and used eclipse standard/plug-in features for editing, debugging, compiling, and formatting and build automation.
- Deployed web, presentation and business components on Apache Tomcat Application Server.
- Used NoSQL databases like Mongo DB and AWS Dynamo DB handle to large volumes of data flow.
- Testing internal routes and Get, Put, Post, Delete methods using Postman.
- Used Git to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application and developed the pom.xml using Maven for compiling the dependencies.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Written JUNIT (TDD) test cases for testing Spring Framework classes and wrote many Java Scripts to do client side validations.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Agile, multi-threading, HTML5, JSP, Ajax, JQuery, JSTL tags, Tag Libraries CSS, Angular JS, React JS, spring framework, spring jpa, spring security, Spring MVC, REST API, micro-services, SOAP, REST,WSDL, JSON, Amazon Web Services, EC2, AWS S3, AWS Lambda, DynamoDB, Jenkins, Maven, My Eclipse, Apache Tomcat, NoSQL, Mongo DB, Postman, Git, JIRA, Log4j, UNIX.
Confidential, Springdale, OH
- Worked in anAgile Environmentand participated in requirement gathering, analysis and design.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of the project and developed specs that include Use Cases, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams.
- Involved in designing the client-side module architecture based on new Angular Framework.
- Used Node.JS to run AngularJS on a server with mock JSON data and completed the UI development independent of the server.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and Angular resources.
- Used various features in AngularJS like data binding, routing, custom filters, custom directives to meet various customized requirements.
- Deployed Spring Boot based Micro Services Docker container using Amazon EC2 container Services and using AWS admin console.
- Developed Restful web services with Spring Boot to provide the required information to be displayed in the UI.
- Planned and programmed a work queue system on a NodeJS Server with RabbitMQ and created a REST API allowing users to create jobs and retrieve data from MongoDB.
- Core service uses the main database and the other Microservices use their individual databases to access and store data.
- Used Amazon Cloud Watch to monitor AWS services and Amazon Cloud Watch logs to monitor application.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deploy Docker containers with both monolith and Microservice Architecture.
- Developing various automation scripts that enable management of the Azure environment in an automated manner.
- Configured Hibernate session factory to integrate Hibernate with Spring and used JPA/Hibernate to communicate with data layer and XML/JAXB to read XML data.
- Used GitHub to maintain the version of the files and took the responsibility to do the code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Responsible for deploying applications on Application Server BEA WebLogic 8.1.
- Wrote test cases for automation testing using Selenium, developed the application using Eclipse as IDE tool and JIRA for bug and issue tracking.
- Used Logbook to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
Confidential, St Louis, MO
- Involved in all phases of SDLC, Requirements gathering, design & Analysis, development, testing, deployment and bug fixing of an application and involved in writing detailed design document.
- Agile/Scrum Methodology has been followed. Conducted and attended Stand up meetings.
- Used Core Java Design Patterns like Singleton, Factory, MVC, Intercepting Filter, Front Controller, Session Façade and DAO.
- UsingAngular JScreated custom directives for data manipulations and to display data in company standard format in UI.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.
- Implemented Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC and AOP technologies.
- Implemented the business layer by using Hibernate with Spring DAO and also developed mapping files and POJO java classes using ORM tool.
- Implemented Hibernate Framework to connect to database and mapping ofjavaobjects to database tables.
- Created AJAX requests to the REST service using Angular JS built in http and resource objects.
- Build servers using AWS: Importing volumes, launching EC2, creating security groups, auto-scaling, load balancers, Route 53, SES and SNS in the defined virtual private connection.
- Worked with Docker to improve our (CD) Continuous Delivery framework to streamline releases
- Used IntelliJ as IDE, configured and deployed the application onto Tomcat application server.
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard and deployed the application to Azure cloud.
- Used Postgre SQl as databases. Developed back end interfaces using SQL packages, stored procedures, Functions, Procedure, Anonymous SQL programs, Exception Handling in PL/SQL programs.
- Used Log4j API for logging in development, testing and production environments, configured to send email notifications and used JUnit framework for Unit Testing of application.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Angular JS, REST API, React JS, Spring MVC, Spring Bean Factory, IOC, Hibernate, WSDL, SOAP, Spring-WS, REST service, AWS, EC2, load balancers, Route 53, SES, SNS, Docker, Gradle, IntelliJ, Tomcat, SQL Azure Database, Postgre SQl, JMS, SVN, Log4j, JUnit.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) such as requirements gathering, modeling, analysis, design and development.
- Used Struts framework for the MVC implementation with spring for DI and Hibernate as ORM tool for database communication.
- Worked on the struts tiles to dynamic generate the JSP page and to create reusable JSP’s to maintain uniform view across all the web pages.
- Developed Struts Action classes using Struts controller component.
- Created struts form beans, action classes, JSPs following Struts framework standards.
- Developed various functional and technical components EJBs and session beans to implement the business logic.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL and Expression Language.
- Wrote Java programs, performed builds, monitored DB2 data and ran SQL.
- Created and modified several backend Oracle procedures in multiple projects.
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Developed Use case diagrams, Object diagrams, Class diagrams, and Sequence diagrams using UML.
- Developed the application using J2EE architecture by using application by using Struts, Servlets and JSP.
- Designed, developed the Data Access Framework and Involved in the code review of the project.
- Involved in Coding and Maintenance activities.
- Coding Servlets to handle client requests and to access Database.
- Configured and tested the application with database server Oracle 10g.
- Used Oracle, server databases as backend applications and generated queries using Toad.
- Involved in migrating the application to JBoss application server as per client need.
- Followed TDD Test Driven Development and developed test cases by using JUnit for unit testing for each module developed.