- 5 years of IT experience, adept at all aspects of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall and Agile methodologies including Requirement analysis, Design specification, development, integration, testing and maintenance of enterprise applications usingJava/J2EE technologies, Web Technologies, and Related Databases.
- Very well versed in Client and Server side programming using CoreJava,J2EE, JSP, JDBC, JavaBeans, Hibernate, and Oracle, Struts, spring and REST/SOAP services.
- In - depth knowledge of JVM Architecture, CoreJava- Concepts of Object-oriented programming system (OOPS), Multi-threading, Collections, Swings, Applets, Exception Handling, Serialization & Networking.
- Proficient inJava/J2EEDesign Patterns including Singleton, Command, Object pool, Session facade, Model View Controller (MVC), Data Access Object (DAO), Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Business Delegate in the development of Multi-Tier Distributed Applications.
- Expertise in using Hibernate ORM, Spring MVC, Spring Framework - Dependency Injection, Inversion of Control, Spring Boot, Spring Batch.
- Experienced in developing applications using different spring modules like Core container, Application context, Aspect oriented programming (AOP), JDBC, ORM and Web modules, and integrating framework Apache Camel.
- Hands on working experience on Integrating Spring Web module with Struts MVC framework and Spring ORM module with Hibernate ORM framework.
- Extensive use of Open Source Integrated development environment Eclipse, IntelliJ
- Proficient in designing and development of SOAP & Restful Services in Microservices and decoupled architecture using WSDL, SOAP, JAX-WS, CXF, AXIS, JAX-RS, JERSEY/Postman
- Proficient in developing SQL Queries, Tables, Views, Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers using Oracle.
- Experienced working with databases like SQL Server, MySQL, DB2 and knowledge on No-SQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Experienced in configuring and deploying Web Applications using Apache Tomcat, Oracle Web Logic.
- Experience in Version Control tools like SVN, GIT for Source Code version management and merging Source code after intermittent project releases.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such as XML, XSL.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like Windows, Linux and UNIX.
Languages: Java, C, C++, PL/SQL, UNIX Shell Scripting
Java/J2EE Technologies: Core Java, JSP, Servlets, JDBC, JNDI, JMS, Java Beans, RMI, Java Multithreading, Generics and Collections, EJB, Tiles
Methodologies: Agile, XP and traditional SDLC
Frameworks: Spring, Struts, Tapestry, Hibernate, Angular2
Web Services: Soap, Rest
Build Tool: Ant, Maven
Development Process: Waterfall, Agile Methodology, TDD
Bug Tracking Tools: Rational Clear Quest, JIRA, ALM
Design & GUI Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Net beans
App servers: IBM WebSphere, Apache Tomcat, BEA, JBoss
Databases/Tools: Oracle 11g/10g /9i, SQL Server, DB2, MySQL, Toad, PL/SQL
Design/Version Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, SVN, VSS, Clear Case, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux, UNIX
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr. Software Developer
- Involved in build process through Maven/Jenkins.
- Used Log4j for logging messages and Warnings.
- Involved in Java development using agile model.
- Involved in XML payload testing using SOAPUI.
- Used GIT as version control tool.
- Managing JUnit test scripts for development and test environments for latest deployments.
- Worked on developing, Testing, Debugging, Integrating and Deploying Enterprise applications using Integrated Development Environments (IDE) IntelliJ IDEA.
- Analyze, design, develop, modify, test and implement enterprise software applications.
- Involve in batch processing using Spring Batch framework to extract data from files and load data into tables.
- Also worked with Oracle as application backend database and connected to the application. Support and troubleshoot application software in production and other environments.
- Using GIT and Bit Bucket for version control.
ENVIRONMENT: Java, log4j, Spring, Angular.JS, Agile Development, REST, JUnit, Maven, Oracle, IntelliJ, web services, JBoss, GIT, Jenkins, ReadyApi/SOAPUI, Spring Batch, Linux, Type Script, Pl/Sql.
- Actively involved in software development life cycle starting from requirements gathering and performing Object Oriented Analysis, and carrying out periodic demonstrations for application progress.
- Working as Issue resolution contact from application for any client discovered issues.
- Involved in build process through Maven. Developed necessary DAO's with Hibernate as the persistence framework.
- Worked on various design patters specific to the requirement.
- Developed user interface using JSP, HTML and performed client side validations using Java Script.
- Implemented Model View Controller (MVC) architecture Using Struts Framework at the Web tier level to isolate each layer of the application to avoid the complexity of integration and ease of maintenance.
- Experience in development of JAX-WS, Apache Axis for Web Services using SOAP, WSDL.
- Created Business to Business communication by encapsulating SOAP Web Services in Java File and Stateless Session Beans. Experience in SOAP Web services design and development using Apache CXF.
- Used CVS as version control tool.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services
- Managing JUnit test scripts for development and test environments for latest deployments
ENVIRONMENT: Java, log4j, JSP, XML, Spring, Hibernate ORM, HTML, CSS, JUnit, Maven, Oracle, Eclipse, Apache CXF, MySQL Server, Tomcat, Net Beans, Soap, Webservices.
Jr. Java Developer
- Involved in business logic implementation using Servlets, Struts.
- Used Dependency Injection feature of spring framework and O/R mapping tool Hibernate for rapid development, and ease of maintenance.
- Strong knowledge on UI technologies like HTML, CSS, AngularJS, jQuery and AJAX.
- Actively participated to creation of tables with mapping
- Trained the team in designing the client requirement.
- Monitor real-time data processing system that scaled thousands of requests per second.
- Built infrastructure for production website that included slave replication and MySQL master.
- Resolved performance issues caused by ineffective query optimization.
- Configured connection pools for the database and interacted with the database by creating data source in MySQL.
- Involved in Hibernate Configuration Management, and Mappings.
- Involved in developing internal Ajax, JQuery functions, Involved in Validations.
- Developed SQL for retrieving data and data manipulation.
- Derived an approach for documenting the existing system.
- Client interaction for Custom changes and requirements.
ENVIRONMENT: Java7, J2EE, Eclipse, Windows, UNIX, JSP/Servlets, JQuery, Apache, Tomcat, JDBC, XML, XSLT, XSD, SAX, JAXP, HTML, Oracle, UNIX. Hibernate, spring, Sql