- Experience working with distributed n - tierapplications using Javaand J2EE technologies in areas such as Financial Services, Insurance and HealthCare.
- Expertise in distributed, secure and scalable application development using Java 1.8 and Java/J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP, JDBC, Struts, Hibernate, Spring Core, Spring Boot, Spring MVC, Spring Security, Amazon Web Services(AWS), Web Service Development (using SOAP and REST).
- Designed Responsive web design (RWD) using bootstrap.
- Experience in all aspects of Angular 2 like Routing, Modularity, Dependency Injection, Service calls and custom directives for Single Page Applications (SPA) using MVC architecture.
- Working knowledge in various design patterns including Singleton, Factory for building J2EE applications.
- Experience in building web applications using Spring Framework features like MVC, AOP (Aspect Oriented Programming), IOC (Inversion Of Control), Spring Boot, Spring core, Spring Batch, Spring Security.
- Hands on experience in Core Java like multi-threading, collections, interfaces, synchronization, exception handling.
- Experience in message oriented middleware implementation using JMS and Solace.
- Implemented SOA architecture with web services using REST, SOAP, WSDL and XML.
- Well versed with in XML technologies XSD, DTD, XSLT, XPATH, DOM, JAXP, XML-RPC.
- Experience in using JMS Messaging, Web sphere MQ, Mule ESB and Apache Kafka for message oriented web applications.
- Experience working with Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, RDS and EBS), Elastic Beanstalk.
- Working knowledge with database modeling and development usingSQL and PL/SQL in Oracle (8i, 9i and 10g), SQL Server environments and No-SQL databases like Mongo DB.
- Hands on experience in installation, configuration and tuning web servers Apache Tomcat 5.x/6.x, Web Logic.
- Worked on testing frameworks and libraries like JUnit, Jasmine, Karma and logging tool Log4J.
- Developed J2EE applications using IDE’s like Eclipse, IntelliJ and Net beans.
- Maintained source control using GitHub, Source Tree, SVN, CVS and Subversion.
- Utilized various tools during the development and deployment such as Jenkins, Maven, Ant, JIRA.
- Implemented projects using Agile, Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Versatile team player with good communication, analytical, presentation and inter-personal skills.
Core Technologies: J2EE, JSP, Servlet, Web Services, JDBC, MVC, jQuery, CSS, JavaFX.
Java Frameworks: Struts, Tiles, Spring, JSF, Hibernate, JUnit, ANT, Play, AngularJS.
IDE / Tools: IntelliJ, Eclipse, RAD, Toad, OEPE, STS.
Languages: Java, J2EE, C/C++
Application Servers: IBM Websphere, BEA Weblogic Server, JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Pluto.
Databases: Oracle 11g, 12C Mongo, MS SQL Server, MySQL, DB2.
Operating System: Windows XP, 7, Linux, UNIX, Mac OS and iOS.
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, ClearCase, Starteam, Git, SVN
Confidential - New York City
Sr. Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in Agile software development lifecycle which involves designing, coding, testing, debugging and support.
- Developed Angular 2 directives, services and utilized node.js for dependency management and route resolver for routing mechanism.
- Created AngularJS Routing to connect different controller to the view which allows the single-page application.
- Implemented RESTful web services and data services on Node.js.
- Developed Java utility programs to retrieve data from Oracle using Hibernate ORM.
- Created various Action Classes using Spring MVC which route requests to appropriate Enterprise Java Bean components and service the request.
- Identified various business processes and developed process flow diagrams for the business processes and validated the same with SMEs.
- Experience working with huge volumes of data, analyzing record sets for DataQuality, Data Validation and Metrics using SQL and / or PL/SQL.
- Captured meeting minutes from requirement gathering sessions and additional client meetings and documented the high-level discussion points, decisions and action items.
- Actively involved in walk-through and meetings within team to discuss related issues.
- Creating a Redshift cluster and doing data warehouse using AWS.
- Developed source to targetmappingdocuments for multiple subject area.
- Actively involved in meetings with development team to discuss process flow and other development issues.
- Co-Managed the Change Control process for the entire project as whole by facilitating group meetings, one-on-one interview sessions and email correspondence with work stream owners to discuss the impact of Change Request on the project.
- Successfully used Agile/Scrum Method for gathering requirements and facilitated user stories workshop.
- Participate in Daily Agile Scrum "Stand-up", Biweekly Sprint Planning and Retrospective Sessions and update the team on status of upcoming User Stories.
- Work with all members on project teams to ensure clear written and verbalcommunications.
Confidential - Morrisville, NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with J2EE design architecture, Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts.
- Wrote application front end with HTML, JSP, Ajax jQuery, CSS, Bootstrap.
- Built applications using Angular 2 single page applications to improve page performance and minimize the changes on the page using ngRoute. Developed reusable components using Custom Directives and used Observables.
- Involved in development and testing core components using multi-threading.
- Developed web-side services using Spring MVC and created RESTful API Web Services.
- Involved in writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using hibernate and hibernate mapping configuration files.
- The application flow is designed and developed using spring framework and JSF.
- Implemented session beans using EJB 3.0.
- Implementing MVC pattern and concepts of data-binding, two-way data binding and Services for dependency injection in Angular 2.
- Designed Prototype and project layout skeletons usingReactJS, jQuery and CSS and HTML5.
- Deployed the web components into the Web Sphere application server.
- Implemented features like logging, user session validation using Log4j and Spring-AOP module.
- Implemented control tools like GIT, SVN and data modeling.
- Multiple work Queue were integrated with BPM process.
- Developed Restful we services using spring framework to call JBPM processes.
- Creating environment for user-acceptance testing and facilitating Integration and User Acceptance Testing with JUnit.
- Invoked Webservices to generateJavaclasses from XML schema.
- Exposed and consumed REST based Web Services to communicate between systems.
- Responsible for release of code into production and its integration with other applications.
- Code Reviews, customization and maintenance of code across applications.
- Creating Cloud formation templates for the Ops Work stacks and extracting log data and creating custom logs using AWS.
- Developed build Scripts using Maven to build and deploy the application.
- Used putty, to check the server instances and log files.
- Working on Apache Tomcat and Web Logic server to deploy and debug the application.
- Wrote Maven scripts to automatically save files from remote to local machine.
- Worked on Oracle statement caching and database connectors.
Confidential - Mooresville, North Carolina
Java/J2EE Application Developer.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development, Integration, Testing and Deployment of the Application.
- Involved in developing the application using Agile Methodology.
- Implemented and configured the business objects of an application by using spring modules like Spring Core, Spring MVC and Spring AOP.
- Implemented displaying page specific values using Spring MVC interceptors.
- Experienced in using Annotations in the implementation of the Spring MVC.
- Developed the workflow in Spring Beans and integrated the data access using Hibernate.
- Implemented the Spring ORM with Hibernate by taking using annotations, auto wiring and implement the DAO layer with Hibernate Entity manager’s Session Factory, HQL and SQL.
- Involved in development of JDBC DAOs and DTOs, using HQL queries wrote the Stored Procedures, Prepared statements and views for DAO layer.
- Created common client side validations and Spring validations for various modules.
- Used design patterns such as Factory, Singleton, Business delegate, Session façade, MVC and DAO
- Developed application WebServices (SOAP and RESTFUL) with JAX-WS and JAX-RS.
- Expose and consume and generating RESTFUL WebServices.
- Used Jackson for Conversion of Object to JSON and JSON to Object in the process of developing the REST WebServices
- Worked with Postman REST Client tool to query HTTP/API’s and analyzed the response.
- Used SAX parser for XML parsing.
- Used JAX-B for XML Marshalling/Unmarshalling and Gson for Json Conversion.
- Performed unit testing using JUNIT framework, Mockito and WireMock frameworks and SoapUI tool.
- Using Maven build tool created EAR, WAR & JAR files and deployed.
- Used WebLogic Server for application deployment in the clustered UNIX environment.
- Used GIT as Source Version control management system and worked on GITHUB repository.
- Implemented the debugging functionality in an application by using Apache LOG4J framework.
- Developed the Application using IDE tool ECLIPSE.
- Provided application support during the system testing, Joint System testing and user acceptance testing.
Environment: Java, Servlets, Java Beans, Spring (DI, MVC, AOP), JDBC, Hibernate 3.3.x, SOAP, RESTFUL, JSON, XML, HTML5,CSS AJAX, GRADLE 2.0, Maven, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Hudson, Log4j, JUnit, SQL, Apache Tomcat, WebLogic, IBM HTTP Server, Oracle, Jira, Eclipse
Confidential - New York, NY
- Involved in Requirements gathering, Analysis and Design of the application.
- Created use cases, class diagrams, and sequence diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Developed web interfaces using MVC Architecture.
- Implemented Spring Framework for dependency injection to inject appropriate class objects depending on the source of the application process.
- Involved in Writing Object Relation Mapping implementation using hibernate and hibernate mapping configuration files.
- Worked with Ajax to provide natural browsing experience.
- Used SVN as the version controller.
Confidential -Rochester, MN
- Participated in the sprint review meetings and explained the technical changes to the clients.
- Interfaced with the back-end using Hibernate Framework and XML.
- Developed AJAX scripting to process server-sideJavaServer Pages (JSP) scripting.
- Developed programs inJAVAto read XML files andpopulate the database using XML parsers.
- Developed Web services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP and WSDL protocols.
- Used ANT scripts to build the application and deployed on Web Sphere Application Server.
- Wrote services to store and retrieve user data from the Database for the application on devices.
- Developed the internal application using Angular JS and connecting to Oracle on the backend.
- Developed REST/HTTP APIs and used JSON file as communication between java object and UI.
- Developed test cases for unit testing before the QA release.
- Involved in writing the test cases using JUnit and documenting the business case scenarios for all the developed interfaces.