- IT services,consultingand business solutions organization that delivers real results to global business, ensuring a level of certainty no other firm can match.
- Confidential offers a consulting - led, integrated portfolio ofIT, BPS,infrastructure,engineeringandassurance services.
- This is delivered through its unique Confidential ™, recognized as the benchmark of excellence in software development.
- Collaborate with technical product owners, delivery teams to build roadmaps which support the business needs of the customers.
- Influence the design focus of agile teams to help reduce tech debt, adopt recognized best practices to reduce total cost of systems.
- Experience in running design sessions to decisions, often engaging in deep-dive analysis with fellow architects and engineers.
- Experience in governance procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure that project initiatives comply with the overall architecture direction.
- Experience in evaluating vendors, products and emerging industry trends
- Possess expert knowledge in Performance, Scalability, Security, Enterprise System Architecture, and Engineering best practices.
- Proven track record of successfully architecting large-scale high-available systems using agile DevOps based software development life cycle.
- Hands on collaboration with Agile development teams - pair frequently with engineers on code development and understand the practical constraints, challenges and limitations of architecture decisions.
- Experience in introducing tools and techniques to identify various types of issues in production using logs and other metrics derived from enterprise monitoring applications.
- Outstanding ability to provide guidance, insight and day-to-day support for agile development teams. Remain abreast of industry trends and best practices and communicate these trends and practices to the engineering organization
- Strong experience working with multi-site development teams.
- Strong Communication skills (verbal and written) with an ability to work in a highly collaborative, multi-country/time zone environment.
- Good organizational skills with the ability to track and prioritize numerous tasks.
- Proactive personality with a proven track record of following through and delivering on responsibilities.
- Highly adaptive and capable of being an individual contributor and working as part of an extended team.
Java Solution Architect
- Java Solution Architect collaborate with technical product owners, delivery teams to build roadmaps which support the business needs of the customers.
- S\He should have a proven track record of successfully architecting large-scale high-available systems using agile DevOps based software development life cycle and hands on collaboration with Agile development teams.
- Generic Managerial Skills