- 7+ years of IT experience as Sr. Java/J2EE Developer and with expertise in Spring, B2B, EAI, Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Expertise in designing, developing and deploying applications using J2EE technologies including Spring, Hibernate, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JSTL, Struts, JSF, JMS, AJAX, JDBC, JNDI, Java Beans and Web Services.
- Developed and Implemented web - services using RESTful, SOAP, and WSDL.
- Implemented Java 8 features like Default Methods, Streams, and Lambda expressions.
- Developed Single page application with using AngularJS with MVC FrameWork.
- Experience in using JSP and Servlets to create web interfaces and integrating apache tools like Kafka.
- Strongly involved in building applications using Maven, ANT and creating teh build management for teh applications using teh Jenkin.
- Strongly involved in writing test cases using JUnit, Spring Boot and Mockito.
- Restructured NoSQL Databases like Cassandra, and MongoDB and other Big Data Technologies (Hadoop Apache Hive, Spark, Map Reduce) in testing and implementation phase.
- Engaged in writing and performance tuning database queries and stored procedures using Oracle, DB2 and MySQL databases.
- Built scalable environment using Agile/SCRUM, Test Driven Development (TDD) methodologies.
- Expertise in Web Services architecture in SOAP and WSDL using JAX-WS.
- Experience in using frameworks and tools like J Unit.
- Extensive experience in using SQL to write Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Well experienced in IDE's such as RAD, Eclipse and NetBeans.
- Experienced in unit testing with JUnit 4 and code coverage using Log4j bug track and database manipulations using SQL Developer.
- Strong experience in RDBMS using Oracle 10g, MySQL and SQL Server 7, Informix, Progress.
- PL/SQL Development and basic UNIX Development (Shells, etc)
- Good Experience on Various Source Code Control tools like CVS, RTC
- Worked extensively with GUI frameworks JSF and Swing.
- Experienced in Web Services using SOAP, XML, AXIS and AJAX implementation.
- Good working noledge on development tools RAD, Eclipse, and NetBeans.
- Well versed with complete systems life cycle development processes of design, development, testing and implementation.
- Designed and developed RESTFUL web services for both external and internal users.
- Good working experience in using ANT and Maven scripts for building and deploying teh application in web/App servers.
- Developed web applications by implementing Model View Control (MVC) architecture using JSP pages dat interact with Servlets.
Web: Flex, JSF, Struts, Spring, Hibernate, WebLogic, Jboss, Tomcat
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Tools: Eclipse, Flex Builder, NetBeans, RSA, MS Visio
Platforms: Windows, UNIX
Design Patterns: Observer, Strategy, Iterator, Command, State, COR.
SDLC Methodologies: Agile, RUP, CMMI
Sr. Java Developer
- Developed and maintained Java/J2EE distributed applications using Spring MVC framework.
- Used Spring BOOT to create stand-alone Spring applications.
- Developed Model Components Action beans, Action Form beans, and Data Transfer Objects of Spring MVC Framework.
- Used Hibernate Framework for object relational mapping and persistence.
- Worked on middle tier framework with Spring Hibernate and Spring connectors to tie back-end business logic/systems with web properties via a corresponding RESTful API.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs based on MVC pattern using Struts framework and Spring Framework.
- Wrote Restful web services to communicate with MongoDB and performed CRUD operations on MongoDB using restful web services.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating Angular.JS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Implemented a complete User Interface for teh client web application using Angular.JS.
- HTML5, CSS, jQuery and AngularJS framework modules in conjunction with Bootstrap to render responsive web pages.
- Extensively involved in writing SQL queries (Sub queries and Join conditions), PL/SQL programming.
- Working on implementing MongoDB as teh NoSQL database for dis application.
- Developed teh application using Java/J2EE standards and guidelines.
- Develop SOAP web services using SwitchYard framework in FUSE Server
- Used various open source technologies like Apache Camel, JBoss Fuse, Apache CXF to replace proprietary technologies like Oracle ESB.
- Knowledge of eclipse and intellij idea tool for teh development of java projects.
- Worked on IBM MQ-Series, JMS, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Web Sphere, WSAD, and DB2.
- Experience in Version Controlling with SVN, Versions, GitHub & Source tree.
- Created Rest Resource for Integrating SOAP services Integration and write teh JUNITs.
- Work with Agile Development Methodology both Scrum and Kanban board
- In an Agile environment, developed new functionalities for a large-scale, high-volume web application using Java, SOAP, REST, Eclipse, JUnit, Spring, and Git.
- Involved in modifying teh existing JSP's and writing teh new controllers using Spring MVC and used IBatis for object relational mapping.
- Created Hibernate mapping files for Java classes using table per class hierarchy strategy.
- Extensively involved in Spring and DAO business logic implementation for dis application.
- Used JIRA and Confluence as part of Bug tracking and requirement gathering tools for teh SDLC methodology.
- Utilized React.JS for its efficient data flow architecture to create a lightweight and render efficient web app dat fetched results via teh GitHub API through keywords.
- Designed SPAs (Single Page Applications) using Angular.JS concepts of Directives, Services, Promises, Templating, Scope, Dependency Injection and two-way data binding.
Confidential, Boise, ID
- Responsible for developing web services with Spring, Apache CXF, JAXB.
- Generated Hibernate XML files for teh configured beans. Teh business logic was written in EJB DAO classes and teh service layer classes were configured in Spring-service.xml.
- Configured Spring managed beans and their scopes.
- Developed and Implemented WebServices and used Spring Framework.
- Developed Hibernate DAO Accessor Classes using Spring JDBC Template and Implemented various cross-project functionalities using Spring AOP.
- Designed and developed Servlets, JSPs, JavaBeans with dependency injection to implement JSF framework.
- Developed Model View Controller (MVC) architecture based Web Applications in Ruby on Rails, Backbone.js and Code Igniter.
- Developed complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL and PL/SQL.
- Developed application in Eclipse IDE with Java, Google Web Toolkit, Hibernate, CSS, JBoss, HTML & Oracle DB.
- Extensively used IBM Websphere Portal APIs for authentication and personalization features.
- Used GIT for version control and JENKINS for continuous integration.
- Developed JUnit test cases for all teh developed modules.
- Executed project using waterfall model and practiced Agile Project Management & performed teh Scrum Master role for specific projects/requirements as appropriate.
- Used Java Design Patterns and Unified Modeling Language (UML) in designing JEE applications.
- Developed a RESTful service to provide all teh CRUD capabilities.
- Used WSAD Application Server to deploy dis application.
- Used Apache Camel in teh JBoss Fuse ESB as teh integration platform for SOA Services.
- Developed applications using JAVA Spring MVC, Apache Camel, Oracle.
- Involved in developing teh Spring Boot Application with iBatis classes for ORM Mapping.
- Implemented Struts MVC design pattern as part of dis project along with EXTJs for validations and controllers.
- Involved in designing teh user interfaces using JSF.
- Used iBATIS framework with Spring framework for data persistence and transaction management.
- Used JSF messages for handling teh error messages for teh applications
- Used EJB, JMS, Java Script in enhancement of teh product
- Designed and implemented database structure in MySQL Server
- Utilized Water Fall Model and best practices for software development
- Used several spring modules like Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring IOC, Spring DAO, Spring AOP, Spring Batch.
- Developed teh User Interface using JSP/HTML and used CSS for style setting of teh Web Pages
- Designed Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams and Object Diagrams to model teh detail design of teh application using UML.
- Use IBM MQ Series to send information from mainframe to web and back to mainframe
- Used all aspects of MySQL/PHP Programming (object oriented PHP), Framework in LAMP environment.
- Used TOAD for all database query testing and optimizations
- Designed teh database and coding of SQL, PL/SQL, Triggers and Views using IBM DB2.
- Designed and developed DAO layer with Hibernate3.0 standards, to access data from IBM DB2
- Worked in Agile/Scrum Environment for Minor Enhancements of Reliant Energy Web Site and Mobile App or Mobile WEB. All other Projects were following Waterfall Model.
- Designed teh UML diagrams based on teh OOAD principles
- JSON is used for serializing and deserializing data dat is sent to or receive from JSP pages.
- Used Netbeans IDE for development, configured and deployed teh application on Tomcat Server.
- Used J2EE to communicate legacy COBOL based mainframe implementations.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Hibernate, Bootstrap.JS, Angular.JS, MongoDB, Apache Tomcat, Selenium, Water Fall Model, Oracle ADF, Oracle BPM, IBMMQ Series Swing, WebSphere, DB2, Oracle BPM, Apache Tomcat, Linux, Unix, Ruby, C, C++, PL/I, JCL, SQL, SAS VB, ASP.
- Implemented teh server side design using teh industry standard J2EE design patterns like Business Delegate, Service Locator, Business Interface, Session Facade, and Data Access Object.
- Used J2EE design patterns like Spring MVC
- Developed teh application using Spring framework.
- Created sequence diagrams to show teh page flows using WSAD.
- Developed Client side screens in XML using XSLT.
- Used Hibernate for mapping object oriented design model to relational database.
- Involved in analysis, design and development of Portfolio Management.
- Created Use case diagrams, Class diagrams and Activity diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Developed front-end using JSP, HTML, CSS, JAVA Script and J query.
- Developed teh bean classes for better data exchange between teh MVC layers
- Used multi threading and socket programming.
- Extensively used Collabnet subversion for version control.
- Used Glassfish Server for deploying various components of application.
Environment: Java, Struts, Hibernate, Eclipse, JSP, JUnit, Servlets, SVN, Mysql, Windows XP Professional, Java Script, JQuery, Glassfish Serve.