- 12+ years’ overall IT experience in building & providing robust & complex, technical & customer aligned solutions on Web & mobile devices for highly integrated CRM systems on force.com & Java platforms for insurance, pharmaceutical, Hi - Tech Comm. & Banking clients.
- 8X Salesforce certified professional with 5+ years of experience strategizing solutions, architecting, designing and developing cloud based apps & servers hosted on force.com & heroku platform using some of its newest features like Lightning, integration with bots, financial service, marketing & community cloud.
- Leading & delivering multiple Salesforce product-based projects as part of the pre-sales activities helping win multiple new projects for my organization.
- As an active holder of PMP, successfully planned & managed multiple medium to large sized Salesforce implementation projects
Apex & Visualforce
SF Integrations (bots, AWS’s Alexa, Guidewire, Java apps)
ANT, Git, Bitbucket, Jenkins
Java/J2EE - Spring, Hibernate, Struts
NON - TECHNICAL/ PROJECT MANAGEMENT:
Strategic Analysis, Technical Assessment
Define Project Scope, Project Scheduling & Resource planning, Effort Estimation
Excellent communication & coaching
Analytical, troubleshooting & problem solving
- Provide strategic analysis and technical assessments for new and existing applications built on Salesforce
- Provide High Level Architecture & Design for client applications and in-house product developments
- Collaborate with Salesforce & client EA team to vet out solutions/architecture for specific use cases
- Building UI & Integration frameworks to be referred by the Development team
- Provide SME support for performance & other complex issues during implementation of various projects
- Represent & articulate the solution architecture to the client Architecture Review Boards, if required
- Provide subjective & objective Estimates across various inception & implementation projects
- Create & present technical decks during RFP orals for in-house products built on Salesforce
- Lead a teams of developers assigning and monitoring progress of their task
- Confidential (Chicago, USA) Part-Time Technical Project Manager, Oct 2014 - Sept-2016
- Initiate project including identifying stakeholders & preparing contract documents
- Defining Scope and gathering requirements
- Project scheduling, Estimation and resource planning
- Risk identifications and mitigation plan
- Monitor progress of implementation & communicate them to the stakeholders
- Coordinate UAT Sign-Offs & Deployment processes
Confidential, San Francisco
- Create detailed design from the business requirements for force.com salesforce applications to be consumed by developers
- Designed & implemented data Model, configuration & customization on force.com platform.
- Build integrations with Salesforce including various patterns
- Build deployment scripts across multiple environments using Salesforce migration tool & Je
- Supervise and assign tasks for developers both onshore and offshore
- Confidential (Philadelphia, USA, Bangalore, India) Senior Developer, Sep 2009 - Mar 2011
- Requirement Analysis, Design & Development of Java/J2EE Applications built using frameworks like Spring, Hibernate & Struts.
- Process improvement activities as a team member for Six Sigma projects
- Confidential (Bangalore India, Mumbai, India) Software Developer, July 2005 - Sep 2009
- Worked as Java Developer writing server classes as well front end pages using related technologies and frameworks like Struts, JSP, HTML
- Built deployment scripts using ANT and helped automate the deployment process
- Delivered a fool-proof solution to provide the end users (Insurance Agents) with a Responsive & intuitive portal hosted on Salesforce, on top of the organisation’s core policy quoting and processing system built on Guidewire.
- The architecture intending to support >25,000 users included multiple integration with various systems one of which was a newly tried approach to integrate between the Guidewire rules and Salesforce.
- Successfully architected, designed & implemented various product-based Salesforce projects for the Digital Transformation practice team in Confidential, partnering with Salesforce.
- Salesforce Community built for Insurance and banking clients which are completely configurable to meet the needs of business requirements.
- Financial Advisor Desktop, a custom lightning App hosted on Salesforce Financial Cloud with integrations to marketing cloud & AWS’ Alexa Skill Kit, to assist, primarily the product specialists and financial advisors to manage their clients and increase wallet share.
- Built & provided solutions for over 38 small enhancement projects for this insurance client over a period of one year for their sales & opportunity management application built on Sales Cloud. The solutions for the requirements were primarily focussed on building a custom application which heavily used Apex and Visualforce pages.
- It also included various real-time and scheduled integrations with external systems like Guidewire and other legacy systems. It is during these projects I have introduced a re-usable REST framework within their technical ecosystem which was heavily using SOAP based web services for all real-time calls.