- Around 6 years of experience as a DevOps Engineer/ Developer/Program Analyst/Production Support in Automating/building/deploying/Program Analyst/ and releasing of code from one environment to other environment.
- Experienced in Cloud automation using AWS Cloud Formation templates. Experience in Amazon Web Services EC2, ELB, S3, Route 53, EBS, VPC, AMI, SNS, RDS, Auto Scaling, etc.
- Experience in using Configuration management software's like Chef, Puppet, Ansible and Docker for Automation.
- Involved in the Installation and configuration of an automation tool Puppet that included the installation and configuration of the Puppet master, agent nodes and admin control workstation.
- Wrote some of the Puppet manifests for deploying, configuring and managing collected for metric collection and monitoring
- Used chef as Configuration management tool, in automation of repetitive tasks, quickly deploy critical applications, and proactively manage change.
- Extensive hands on experience in using Chef attributes, templates, recipes, files. Experience in managing On - site OS/Applications/Services/Packages using Chef.
- Knowledge of writing and maintaining Ansible build scripts for server management/deployment.
- Good exposure to Software Development Life Cycle, SCM practices along with software Build and Release Management methodologies.
- Used Docker for packaging applications.
- Creating IOS & Android applications based on UI/UX requirements and mockups
- Deployed Docker Engines in Virtualized Platforms for containerization of multiple apps.
- Expertise in design and implementation of Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Continuous Deployment and DevOps processes for agile projects
- Experience with CI (Continuous Integration) and CD (Continuous Deployment) methodologies using Jenkins/ Hudson.
- Skilled enough to build deployment, Build scripts and automated solutions (using scripting languages such as Python, Shell, Bash.).
- Alert Monitoring tool Experience, Tivoli,Wily, BSM, and HP Service Manager.
- Experience in branching, tagging and maintaining the version across the environments using SCM tools like Subversion (SVN), GIT, Visual SVN, and Tortoise SVN
- Experienced in applying patches and plug-ins for Dynatrace.
- Experience in migrating existing applications Dynatrace 5.5 to 6.0
- Experience with build tools Ant and Maven for writing build. xmls and pom. xmls respectively.
- Experienced in managing Production Support for Client on software
- Experienced in SOA and Web Services technologies, including Restful, JSON, Angular JS, ANT, MAVEN, JAX-WS, JAX-RPC, AXIS, SOAP, XML, WSDL, SAX and SAAS based design
- Experience in designing and developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) using SOAP and REST Web Services
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) framework and also used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time at the configuration level.
Languages: C#, Java, J2EE, HTML and Python
Servers: IBM Web Sphere, Web Logic, JBoss, Tomcat
Web Technologies: HTML5, XML, CSS
Operating Systems: Windows-XP/Vista/7, UNIX, Linux (Ubuntu), Mac OS
Database: MySQL, MS SQL, MongoDB, SQLITE
Continuous Management: Chef, Puppet, Ansible
CI Tools: Jenkins
Monitoring Tools: Nagios, Splunk
Built tool: Version Control
Maven and ANT: GIT, SVN
Frameworks: Web Services
UI Frameworks: Hibernate and Springs
SOAP, REST: CSS, Java Script, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, Node
Confidential, Knoxville, TN
- Automate infrastructure in AWS using amazon web services. Deploy puppet to completely provision and manage AWS EC2 instances, volumes, DNS, and S3.
- Virtualized the servers using the Docker for the test environments and dev-environment needs.
- Configuration Automation using Puppet and Docker Containers.
- Built and Deployed Java/J2EE to a web application server in an Agile continuous integration environment and also automated the whole process.
- Created continuous integration system using SVN, Ant, Jenkins, Puppet full automation
- Integrated Build Process through Jenkins to various SCM tools like GitHub.
- Adapted to enterprise environment security in order to provide ongoing support forPowerShell.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Hands on experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud services, Storage Accounts and Virtual Networks
- Experienced in Provisioning of IAAS & PAAS Virtual Machines and Web\Worker roles on Microsoft Azure Classic and Resource Manager and troubleshooting issues on Azure VMs.
- Installed and Configured Splunk Agent and Azure Appinsights for the VMs
- Hands on experience on applying security patches to Azure IAAS VMs.
- Knowledge of kibana, logstash, Splunk.
- Worked on Kibana for visualization in the open source data elastic search cluster.
- Implemented SCM tools i.e. GIT, Stash Repositories, Source tree, views, and the access control strategies.
- Deploy and monitor scalable infrastructure on Amazon web services (AWS) & configuration management usingAnsible.
- Integrated delivery (CI and CD process) using Jenkins and Puppet.
- Build application and database servers using AWS EC2 and create AMIs as well as use RDS for Oracle DB. Written shell scripts for automating logs backup and archiving.
- Used Puppet for Continuous Delivery. Managed CI and CD process and delivered all application in rpms.
- Manage deployment automation using Puppet, andAnsiblescripts.
- Managing Monitoring solution using Nagios, icinga,opennmsEnvironments.
- ImplementedOpenNMSnetwork management tool and wrote Java extensions to allow I.T. To become
- Converted manual deployments with the use ofCapistranoto fully automated ansibe provisioning and deployment of new code base.
- Manage VMware Infrastructure clusters on Production Test/Development environments.
- Experience working with VMWare tools to manage VM's running on ESX cluster nodes
- Provide responsive off-hours support in a 24 / 7 environment and ensure maximum availability of all servers and applications.
- Configuring CD/CI tools usingBlue-Greendeploymentmethodology.
- ImplementedBlue-Greendeploymentson Elastic Beanstalk for Java based Micro services using Thought Works EBdeployer.
- Experienced using different log monitoring tools like Splunk, ELK and LogStash for to see logs information.
- Red&BlackDeployment(RBDWCF): By consuming iControl.dll from F5 SDK, created a WCF service to switch VIPs/Pools during production releases. Also, developed corresponding UI.
- Worked on Cloudera Hadoop Version CHD5.
- Manage code repositories via git (bitbucket, github &Heroku).
- Maintained Wordpress websites using open source container hosting solutions; Openshift, Heroku as well as sites hosted on AWS.
- Managed and improved the deployment process for Ruby on Rails web applications via Capistrano and server less Puppet.
- Working with tools like kibana, elastic search, Kafka, Flume that were used for the internal applications.
- Writingcapistranoand bash scripts for implementing QA and PRODUCTION hot deployments
- Trained developers to get familiar onTFS2010 Work Items, Queue New Builds, and Work Spaces with Visual Studio 2010.
- Worked on building and deploying Java code, AWS, Azure, Chef, Cruise Control, Web Sphere Application Servers, and Jboss Application Servers. Anthill Pro,NoSQ
- I can understand the fundamentals of how to write Java or Python code to interact withCassandra.
- Worked with Google sense for Elastic search, postman for deployments and Rest for replay services in Kafka.
- Provide and maintain support for Internet/Intranet application environments, including application deployment, DNS, Apache and Tomcat configuration, load balancer configuration, troubleshooting, and failure analysis
- Experience withIOSDevelopment Xcode UI Kit and Aplle HIG.
- Strong Experience in design, development, testing and documentation of business processes using Oracle SOA Suite 11g/10g (BPEL, ESB/Mediator, OWSM, Rules Engine, BPM Work list, BAM) Oracle Service Bus/ALSB and AIA PIP
- Expertise in designing and building robust and fault - tolerant Fusion Middleware components in BPEL and OSB using the Oracle Fault Management Framework and catch/compensate activities.
- Knowledge on creating proxy and task services using Oracle Service Bus (OSB)
- Involved in integration of devices data and backend using Mirth Connect integration engine.
Software / Tools Used: C, Java, JNI, J2EE, HTML, Android, iOS, Google App Engine
Environment: Java/J2ee, Amazon EC2, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Jenkins, Docker, GitHub, SVN, Puppet, Apache, Nginx, Python, Ruby, Unix Shell Scripts, Jira, VMWare, Oracle DB
Confidential, Redwood Shores, CA
- Created Puppet Manifests and modules to automate system operations.
- Responsible for delivering an end to end continuous integration - continuous delivery system for the products in an agile development approach using Puppet and Jenkins.
- Designed and implemented cloud architecture, leveraging on Project Online, Sharepoint Online, MarketLogic Online, Azure AD, Azure SQL and Power BI. Migrated PlanView to Project Online.
- Initiated several tenants and used Azure PowerShell to manage multiple Azure tenants and multiple Project
- Online instances Designed, built, and usedPowerShellscripts for Active Directory (AD).
- Built Continuous Integration environment Jenkins, Artifactory and Continuous delivery environment using Jenkins, Yum and Puppet.
- Used Maven to build rpms from source code checked out from GIT and Subversion repository, with Jenkins being the Continuous Integration Server and Artifactory as repository manager.
- Involved in editing the existing ANT/MAVEN files in case of errors or changes in the project requirements.
- Responsible for managing distributed applications across hybrid AWS and physical data canter's.
- Implement systems that are highly available, scalable, and self-healing on the AWS platform.
- Created the AWS VPC network for the Installed Instances and configured the Security Groups and Elastic IP's accordingly.
- Designed and worked with team to implement ELK (elastic search, log stash and Kibana) Stack on AWS.
- Troubleshoot any build issue with ELK and work towards the solution.
- Experienced in various relational SQL andNoSQLdatabase platforms (MSSQL, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Redis, MongoDB)
- Working knowledge of VMware 5.5, and VCloud technologies, creatingprototypical.
- Responsible for creating & Managing Docker files for creating necessary base images used for automation of build & deployment environments.
- Manage environments for legacy codes using specific Docker containers based on the required architecture.
- Maintain a Live Like environment using Docker Containers to test any production issues on the setup and push it into production.
- Designing and implementing fully automated server build, management, monitoring and deployment solutions spanning multiple platforms, tools and technologies including Jenkins.
- Automate the code review process and published the results on Jenkins as well the graph by comparing everyday nightly builds.
- Streamlined continuous integration continuousdeploymentin support ofbluegreenmethodologies
- Involved in design and implementing Blue/Green Deployment Model following security standard to avoid downtime during deployments.
- Responsible for Log analysis project, using Elastic search, LogStash and Kibana (ELK).
- Implement centralized logging using Log stash, Elastic search, and Kibana to assist in the diagnosing of runtime errors in systems that can span multiple servers.
- Coordinated different teams across the globe to deploy different builds to different environments on parallel development for multiple projects (DEV, QA, AUTH, UAT and PRODUCTION).
- Creating the automated build and deployment process for application, re-engineering setup for better user experience, and leading up to building a Continuous Integration system for all our products.
- Implemented the Build automation process for all the assigned projects in Vertical Apps domain.
- Monitor the UAT/Production Environments for any down time issues by performing regular cron job updates in servers.
Environment: GIT, Jenkins, WebSphere, Maven, Puppet, Docker, CentOS, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Sonar, AWS.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like Requirement gathering, Design, Analysis and Code development.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document the application which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts with Functional Architects.
- Develop and maintain elaborate services based architecture utilizing open source technologies like Hibernate, ORM and Spring MVC Framework.
- Involved in writing Junit test cases to test business functionality of the application
- Developed and configured the Java beans using Spring and Hibernate framework.
- Developed network and system monitoring system infrastructure using combination of multiple location OpenNMS & Nagios installs.
- Integrated Team City with TFS instance for CI and Octopus Deploy for CD.
- Worked on TFS-Rally Connector to Synchronize User Stories and Tasks Bi-Directional.
- Worked with Dev Teams on TFS Performance Monitoring in the New TFS 2013 Environment
- Used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information in the database.
- Created business objects and service classes to implement business logic.
- Developed Data Access Objects (DAOs) and business delegates for accessing data.
- Integrated Spring DAO for data access using with Hibernate
- Worked on writing SQL queries for MySQL databases.
- Worked onNoSQLdatabase Cassandra.
- Written JUnit Test cases for perform unit testing and tested web services with REST Client.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Testing, evaluation and troubleshooting of differentNoSQLdatabase systems and cluster configurations to ensure high-availability in various crash scenarios.
- Extensively used Oracle BPEL to build composite services and business processes.
- Design, develop integration solution between Oracle health insurance and Oracle E-Business Suite systems using BPEL, Mediator, OSB Proxy and Business Services to transfer various types of claims data from OHI to EBS for invoicing and ledger accounting.
- Experience in working with GIT and GIT Bash as the version control tools.
- Designed and developed Jenkins Build deployments.
- Used GIT as Version Control System for two applications. Managed development streams and integration streams.
- Used Perforce for the purpose of Software Configuration management and maintaining versions of the Symantec’s Website code.
- Developed UNIX and Bash scripts for the purpose of manual deployment of the code to the different environments and keep the team updated when the build is completed.
- Co-ordinated Instance Refreshes and Environment Re-base lining.
- Configuring of Dynatrace agents in the WebSphere application sever jvms for communication.
- Monitoring different Dynatrace cockpits data using Heap memory, GC, CPU and Physical memory.
- Troubleshooting different issues using the Dynatrace
- Executed DB scripts (DML and DDL) which have dependencies on the code on Oracle DB.
- Worked in creating WebSphere Application Server Clustered Environments and handling Load Balancing for QA, UAT and Production.
- Labeling activities in TFS once deployment is done.
- Created Dashboards using generated reports fromTFSin SharePoint Site.
Environment: Subversion (SVN), Jenkins, ANT, MAVEN, Web Logic, SQL server 2005, TFS 2010, Perl Scripts, Shell Scripts, XML, UNIX.
Linux / System Analyst
- Involved in gathering business requirements
- Deriving the Functional Requirements (FR’s) from the Business Requirements (BR’s)
- Modified existing software to correct errors and for additional functionality using an iterative development, testing & release cycle, as and when required
- Handled the service requests that include bug fixes, investigation, and enhancement
- Made changes to the existing Schema and wrote new Schemas to accommodate additions of new Variables according to users’ requirements
- Coordinated with deployment team, testing team, during the deployment of application in Development, Test and Production environment
- Involved in monitoring the daily responsibilities like requirement changesand taking care of issues that may arise in development level and in production level
- Primary Java Development and Enhancement support of J2EE Applications
- Monitored webservice functionality for throughput of all webservice calls
- Provided documentation for the WebServices that were being used
- Worked on sending out a customer satisfaction survey email, randomly, for the customer to give their feedback regarding the call
- Created complex Sql Queries and JDBC connectivity to access the database.
- Involved in application debugging, back-end stored procedure debugging and troubleshooting
- Provided data analysis, research and reporting to users
Environment: Java, Xml/Xpath, CSS, Oracle, Weblogic, Xmlbeans, JDBC, Webservices, Java Mail