- 5 years of experience in application software development in banking and finance sectors, supporting web - based applications on JEE framework, Mule Anypoint Platform and multitier applications with distributed architecture.
- Expertise in Mule ESB 3.x over Anypoint Studio 6.x.x, Anypoint Cloud-Hub, API Gateway 1.x and API Management.
- Extensively used Mule Connectors like salesforce, database, SMTP and JMS.
- Experience is developing SQL Queries and stored procedures.
- Substantial exposure in developing applications using J2EE technologies including JSP, Struts, Servlets and JDBC.
- Experience Architecting Mule Projects with integration to 3rd party SaaS applications like Oracle Service Cloud.
- Designed and developed APIs using RAML and REST based APIs.
- Architecting complex SOA applications with ESB frameworks.
- Experience in distributed technologies, OO programming, analysis and design.
- Utilized MuleSoft extensive features like data weave, API designer and various connectors.
- Supported projects across the enterprise to adopt the integration infrastructure and integration interfaces on Mule ESB.
- Experience in Maven for build and deployment.
- Strong experience in analysis and design using SDLC, UML, Rational Unified Process (RUP) with software development models like Agile Scrum Model and Waterfall model
- Good knowledge in spring framework, Object Relation Mapping using Hibernate.
- Used various IDE's like Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, Net Beans and IntelliJ Idea.
- Experience in implementation of business applications using BEA Web logic, IBM Web sphere Application, J Boss and Tomcat.
- Excellent communication, Team work, inter-personnel and presentation skills, fast learner and organized self-starter.
- Ability to work with business functions to understand business requirements and develop technical specifications.
Rest Architecture, RAML Modelling
MuleSoft Any point platform suite of tools
MULE ESB (3.7 and higher runtime)
Enterprise integration Patterns
JEE suite of technologies
Languages: C, C++, Java, Java Script, PL/SQL, SQL, HTML, XML, XSLT
Application Servers: J Boss, Apache Tomcat, Web logic, IBM web sphere
Databases: Oracle, MySQL, DB2
Design Patterns: MVC, Singleton, Session Facade, DTO, DAO, Service Locator
SOA: Restful Web Service, Soap web service, JAX-RS, XML, JSON, WS Security, Mule ESB
Frameworks / APIs / Tools: Springs, Struts 1.1/1.2/Tiles, JSF, Log4j, Ant, WEB-SERVICES (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, Axis2, CXF)
IDE’s/Tools: Anypoint Studio, Eclipse, Net beans, RAD, J Builder, Maven, ANT, SVN
Server-Side Technologies: JSP, Servlets, Tag Libraries, JSTL, JSF, Tiles SOA Mule ESB
Protocols: HTTP, FTP, SFTP, SMTP, TCP/IP
Methodologies: OOAD, UML, Design Patterns, SOA, Agile, REST
Configuration Management Tools: GIT, CVS, SVN, ANT
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, Spring MVC, Micro Services, EJB, JMS
Operating Systems: Windows, UNIX, LINUX, Sun Solaris
Confidential, Chicago, IL
MuleSoft ESB Developer
- Responsible and active in the Analysis, Design, Implementation and Deployment of full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of MuleSoft project using AGILE process.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing Queues, Topics, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5 apps to Mule ESB 3.7.3 and updated all the dependencies.
- Migrated deprecated Data Mapper mapping to Data Weave in MULE ESB.
- Responsible in developing integration workflows using Mule ESB framework and implemented Data weave and content-based routing using Mule ESB.
- Developed RESTful web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide the interface to the various third-party applications.
- Experience in MuleSoft Anypoint platform on designing and implementing Mule APIs.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API's using RAML.
- Hand-on experience with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Code walk-throughs, Mule Debugging and Error fixing.
- Implemented clustering and throttling concepts for Mule based solutions.
- Used MMC (Mule management console to monitor the request and response payload).
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Involved in code coverage for unit tests, which was a requirement for committing to a repository.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database from ActiveMQ topics and queues and some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Sales Force and REST web-services.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Used CloudHub connector in the flows to trigger alerts during exceptions and captured the failed records for further recovery.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Used GitHub for the version control.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Ant, Web Logic and Maven for development.
- Actively involved in QA, UAT and production issues getting resolved.
Environment: Java/J2EE, Java1.7/J2EE, Spring, Web Services, MuleSoft ESB 3.5.3/3.7.3 , Any Point Studio, ActiveMQ, RAML, JSON, XML, Salesforce, SAP, Cloudhub, Oracle 12c, Mongo DB, JSON, Eclipse IDE, Ant, log4j, CVS, WebLogic, MUnit, Maven, GitHub.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
- Involved in the end to end Development of Projects covering all phases of Software Development Life Cycle including Requirement Analysis, Designing, Build/Construction, Unit/Assembly Testing and Deployment.
- Developed various integrations using MuleSoft as per the User Acceptance Criteria defined by the business users.
- Developing and deploying mule project on cloud hub.
- Tested SOAP web services using SOAP UI and REST web services using REST Client.
- Writing application code and development activities for large projects especially in a SOA environment with Mule ESB 3.5.
- Implemented Mule flows for each entity with retry mechanisms with private flows.
- Developed web services and data synchronization services.
- Involved in using Core java concepts - Collections, Exception Handling, Multi-Threading, Serialization and Java 1.5 features etc.
- Created MULE ESB artifact and configured the MULE configurations files and deployed
- Performed Proof of Concept on extracting image metadata & GPS coordinates using Metadata-Extractor.
- Developed application using Mule ESB and build and deployed the services. And also done with Unit testing using Test Utility.
- Migrated Mule ESB 3.5 apps to Mule ESB 3.6.
- Secured API with Basic Authentication security module.
- Implementing and consuming REST web services.
- DAO layer implementation using JPA and DB connector of Mule ESB 3.5.
- Wrote Oracle PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers, views for backend database access.
- Developing and securing CXF web services in Mule ESB.
- Provides support for all testing phases and post production.
- Prepared Change Request business documents and involved in change and release management.
- Performed Unit testing using JUNIT, System, Regression, and Integration Testing.
Environment: Mule ESB 3.5,3.6, MMC, AnyPoint Studio, ActiveMQ, JSON, Cloudhub, XML, XSD, XPATH, WSDL, SOAP, JAX-RS, CXF, JMS, GIT, SOAPUI, Maven etc.
- Highly involved in requirements gathering and designing the Domain Model and Business Model for the application.
- Created API and exposed on cloud, which is being invoked by ABI system.
- Wrote transformation classes and feeded into the Teradata.
- Used Boot strap as style sheet along with Angular JS.
- Created customized Requing flows so as to avoid a single data loss.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and Packages in Oracle.
- Implemented Springs Aspect Oriented Programming (AOP) feature to overcome cross cutting concerns.
- Developed and exposed the Web Services by using SOAP.
- Used Any Point & Studio Visual Debugger to debug the mule flows at Data mappers.
- Created Mule Flows to connect graph API and marketing API.
- Worked with Mule ESB for Message routing between clusters and data transformation.
- Involved in effort estimation and impact analysis for integration SOAP web services.
- Consumed RESTful responses in XML as well as JSON formats.
- Used ANT for building the Project. Used Git for version control.
- Used Spring and Hibernate for dependency injection and Data Persistence.
- Implemented Spring Batch Jobs for processing the CSV files.
- Written the shell scripts for automation process for build and deployments in Unix/Linux.
- Involved in peer to peer code reviews and given the review comments for my subordinates.
- Involved in development of the server-side business logic using Action Classes, Action Forms, Helper classes and DAO access layer classes.
- Handled the QA deployments in JBoss.
- Followed Agile Scrum methodology that included iterative application development, weekly Sprints and stand up meetings.
- Provided technical and business support for the team.
- Involved in the entire project life cycle from analysis, installation, development, testing, production and end user support
- Developed theStrutsAction classes and Action Form classes and configured them in Struts configuration files as part of the controller component
- Extensively used WebSphere Studio Application Developer for building, testing and deploying applications
- To keep track of latest Versions implemented CVS Structure
- Designing JSP usingJavaBeans
- Worked on Eclipse & RAD 6.0 environment
- Wrote SQL queries for JDBC connection to Oracle database
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database.
- Used embedded classes and maps to model ternary relationship in JPA.
- Created class diagrams and sequence diagrams using rational rose
- Clear Case is used for version control.
- Implemented various Custom Tags and JSTL tags.
- Utilized Design patterns MVC, VO, DAO, Factory, Singleton
- Maintained a separate DAO layer for CRUD operations.
- Used SVN for source control repository
- Developed Unit Test Cases with JUnit.
- Built test harness module with JUnit, Mockito for creating unit tests and integrated with Ant build.
- Involved in Module Testing and Integration Testing.
- Used IBM RAD IDE for application development.
- Performed Defect Tracking on a regular basis to make sure every defect has traceability back to the source by using tools such as Clear Quest.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, JSP, JSTL, JPA, DTO, Core JDK 1.4/1.5, XML, Windows XP/2000, Websphere6.1, RAD 6.0, Oracle 9i/10g, SVN