- Over 7 years of experience in design, development and implementation of Web Applications, web application security, database, and enterprise application integration.
- Has expertise in all the phases of System Development Life Cycle. Responsibilities include overall technical leadership, oversight of design, coding, troubleshooting, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Expertise in CQ5, CRX, JCR, Sling and OSGI technologies.
- Expert Confidential developing custom components, page templates, template components and workflow.
- Effective use of design patterns such as MVC (Model - View-Controller), DAO (Data Access Object), DTO (Data Transfer Object), and Business Delegate in the development of distributed Enterprise Applications.
- Extensive and in-depth knowledge in WebLogic Server &Portal Server.
- Expertise in Java, J2EE, CVS,ClearCase, SVN and ANT.
- Experience on working with JUnit and LOG4J.
- Strong hands-on with EAItechnologies like Spring 3.2 (Spring MVC), Struts 2.0, and Hibernate 3.0
- Strong hands on experience in developing the Enterprise and Web applications on n-tier Architecture using Java/J2EE, Spring, JSP, Hibernate, Servlets, EJBs, Struts, JNDI, Web services, XML, and JDBC.
- Expertise in applications development using Spring MVC, Dependency Injection, AOP, ORM, Tiles and Security.
- Proficient in using various IDEs like CRXDE, CRXDE-Lite, RAD and Eclipse.
- In-depth knowledge in design and development of MVC architecture using Struts framework.
- Good understanding of J2EE Security framework. Having experience in configuration of SSL on Web Logic server.
- Experience with Agile process methodology and Scrum methodology.
- Good knowledge on Oracledatabase(9i,10g,11g).
- Good team player with extraordinary problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Excellent communication skills, leadership qualities and writing skills.
J2EE Technology: Java Beans, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, EJB, JNDI, JMS
Architecture & Framework: Client-Server, MVC, J2EE, Struts, Spring, Hibernate.
Database: Oracle (9i,10g,11g), SQL server 2008,MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, IBM RAD,JBuilder.
Enterprise Web Products: CQ 5.6.1, CQ 5.5, CQ 5.4
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP/2003/VISTA/7/8, Linux, Unix
Conceptual knowledge: Web Services.
Query Languages: SQL, PL/SQL.
Programming Language: C, Java
Tools: BEA WebLogic 8.1, JBOSS V7, IBM Websphere Application Server 6.1, Tomcat 6.0, JUnit 4.0, ANT, Log4j, Mercury Quality Centre, Rational Clear Quest. ANT, Maven, SVN, Toad
Design & Control: UML, Rational Rose, CVS, Clear Case
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Create and maintain customer-facing Adobe CQ5 content management systems.
- Worked on CRX as a repository and accessing the CRX content nodes by SQL Queries and XPath.
- GIT is used as a distributed revision control system for CQ5. File vault in conjunction with GIT helps to pull or push the code to developer’s machine.
- Developed custom components, customized forms for Internet and Intranet sites of the company.
- Development of static web pages, landing pages, category landing pages using content management system, Adobe CQ5
- Provide estimates, designs, and specifications for CQ5 templates, components, and workflows
- Built various web pages using HTML, CSS, Java Script and JQuery.
- Setup and configure Authoring and Publishing environments, replication agents, CQ5 dispatcher to cache the landing pages html and serve as the static pages from Apache
- Extensive use of CQ Tag Libraries in the components.
- Using Angular JS to provide services to different components of portal.
- Worked on Angular JS for reading and Posting JSON data.
- Worked on CQ5 Forms customization by developing the custom form fields, writing the custom constraints for form fields and specifying the global validation resource type Confidential the form level.
- Provide author training to business users to familiarize them with the design and usage of the system
- Registered customized applications, created responsibilities, customized menus, attached menus to responsibilities and assigning to users
Environment: CQ5.6.1, Adobe Analytics, Adobe live cycle, Tomcat 6 and Gradle, Site Catalyst 14, Jenkins.
- Installed and Configured CQ5 Web Content management System and Apache Felix Admin Console.
- Installed CRXDE Integrated development environment and Configuration of the project with Subversionversion control.
- Developed Adobe CQ5 templates and reusable components.
- Extensively used CQ5 tagging features in developing components and templates.
- Worked on clipped apps component which pulls data from external J2ee apps, web services.
- Worked on Author instance to help authoring complex components on pages.
- Used JIRA & Mingle for bug tracking and project tracking.
- Worked on spring v3.0 modules like ORM, Core and MVC to design implementation for input requestprocessing.
- Entity classes in spring to integrate with Hibernate API.
- Used spring's native support for AOP for developing the authorization logic.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool and Perforce for source code repository.
- Used Maven to build and generate code analysis reports.
- Created documentation and project specific configuration as wiki pages in Confluence.
- Used SVN as version control and integrated with Hudson for continuous integration and nightly builds.
- Involved in building, deploying the code and moving code to different environments.
- Worked closely with Akamai, plus line for production deploy, Dispatcher cache, Akamai cache etc.
- Involved in supporting the application post production and maintenance.
- Experience working in an agile environment, involved in daily standup meetings.
Environment: Java (jdk1.5), JSP, Servlets, Java Script, HTML, CSS, Ajax, jQuery, Day CQ5.4 (WCM), Apache Sling, CRXDE, CRX, WCM, Jackrabbit, JCR Connector, Windows and Linux.
- Involved in understanding the requirements, feasibility analysis.
- Requirement Gathering from End User and developed UML Models - Activity diagram, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram using Rational software Architect.
- Involved in writing Struts Action, Action Form, Business Logic classes and also developed DAO layers to Oracle Database.
- The Service layer is developed using spring dependency injection and spring-hibernate module.
- Used Hibernate ORM Framework for developing persistence layer and involved in Mapping, Coding and Fine tuning of Hibernate Queries.
- Involved in the Development of CRUD functionality for various administrative system related tables and product components.
- Integrated spring with Struts and Hibernate.
- Involved in development and consumption of web services using Apache Axis 2 with JAX-WS specifications and used SAX and DOMXML parser for data retrieval.
- Design and Create web services using the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Implemented Various Design Patterns like Singleton, Front Controller, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Data Access Object.
- Worked with Oracle databases, running SQL scripts and procedures, and designing database table.
- Written JUnit tests to verify the code and did code reviews.
- Used Find bugs software to find bugs and improve quality of the code.
- Used Log4j for logging the application, log of the running system to trace the errors and certain automated routine functions.
- Coordination with the offshore/onsite team to meet the dead lines of the Project.
- Involved in Refactoring of the code there by leveraging an Optimized design and performance of the Application.
- Prepared test plans and test cases for unit testing, integration and user acceptance testing. Responsible for Production support of the Application.
- Worked closely with business analysis team to understand the existing Banking Application developed.
- Designed a new Banking Application (prepared Uses Cases, Sequence Diagrams, Class Diagrams, etc.)
- Used jQuery to traverse through a DOM tree and manipulated the nodes in the tree. Implemented theDrag and Dropfunctionality usingjQueryframework.
- Used JDBC in various servlets to interact with the database.
- Developed Servlets and JSPs for managing user registration and authentication as well as limited set of transactions (including transferring money between checking and savings accounts, generating statements, etc.) and other services.
- Designed and developed Application based on MVC design pattern using Struts Framework.
- Used Struts in the presentation layer for validations.
- Used Exception handling and Multi threading for the optimum performance of the application
- Created an SQLServer database, which includes tables, views, triggers, constraints, stored procedures, functions, etc.
- Managed build process using Ant
- Developed Test Cases and performed Unit Testing
- Provided production support