- Around 7 years of experience in developing applications by involving in all the phases of the Software Development Lifecycle and Maintenance of Java/J2EE Intranet/Internet applications.
- Created J2EE based applications using Core Java, Servlets, JSP, FTL, SWING, JDBC, Spring MVC, Spring JDBC and Hibernate.
- Knowledge in multi - tiered distributed environment, OOAD concepts, good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and familiarity of Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), Microservice Architecture
- Broad contribution in creating Web Services, Restful API using Jersey Framework
- Expertise in writing JUnit test cases wif the data mocking by using Mockito and Power Mockito for unit testing application classes
- Highly proficient in developing Object-Oriented Design, Methodologies and applications in client/server and distributed environments using J2EE architecture
- Experience in writing complex queries for Elastic Search using and testing wif Kibana.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying J2EE applications on Oracle Web logic, Apache Tomcat, Pivotal Tc Server, Glassfish, Payara and JBoss
- Expertise working wif SOAP, Rest and Microservices using CXF, Jersey.
- Designed Use Case Model, Use Case Diagrams, and Class Diagrams, sequence diagrams. Good Understanding of UML components such as Use Case diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Class diagrams
- Experience on SQL programming for packages, stored procedures etc in Oracle, MS-SQL & MY SQL
- Guided and participated in many project documents, design and code reviews
- Created Hibernate mapping files, sessions, transactions, Query and Criteria must fetch the data from DB.
- Experience in working wif build tools like Maven and Jenkins.
- Good working knowledge wif a wide variety of Development tools, Intellij, Eclipse, and Spring Tool Suite and VISUAL studio.
- Proficiency in software development methodologies such as Agile, and Waterfall.
- Worked on production issues, which needs to be closed on the same day it is raised.
- Worked in Unit, Functional, Regression, GUI, Integration, Selenium, System, Compatibility, Performance and user acceptance testing. Experienced in testing Database Queries and all kinds of back end validation.
- Provided on call support as required. Monitoring and resolving production issues. Kept frequent follow-up and closed the issues as early as it is raised.
- Worked on multiple tasks together and able to prioritize the work accordingly.
- Involved in Creating Web UI Applications using JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Ajax, JQuery, and Angular.
- Conducted trainings for rest of the teams for the project setup and development.
- Ability to work individually as well as in a team wif excellent problem-solving skills, troubleshooting capabilities, learn new tools and concepts.
Java Technologies: Java 1.6/1.7/1.8, Spring JDBC, Hibernate ¾, Spring MVC ¾, Spring Boot, JSP, Servlets, JSON, JavaBeans, JDBC, Spring JDBC, Spring Data for Elastic Search, Spring ORM, SWING, Micro Services, JUNIT, Mockito and Power mock Framework
Web Services: REST, SOAP
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS SQL Server 7.0,MySql Workbench,PGADMIN3, Elastic Search, Kibana
Bug tracking tools: Bit Bucket, JIRA, Bugzilla
Application Servers: Tomcat 8, WebSphere 7, Pivotal tc Server 4.0.2
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Others: Eclipse, Eclipse RCP, RAD, GIT, Emma code coverage eclipse, Force.com Explorer, Force.com, Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector, Force.com Platform
Confidential, LOUISVILLE, KY
- Oversaw participation in requirement analysis and translation of business requirements into product designs elaborated in technical specifications, design documents, Use cases and technical requirements.
- Develop application design code and reusable frameworks utilizing a thorough understanding of Java, J2EE technologies, spring, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Restful Web Services, JDBC, Spring JDBC, Micro services and SWING.
- Designed and implemented data model using Hibernate as the persistence layer that uses Oracle as the backend databases.
- Enhancements to a Java Swing/Reports application that allows to generate order reports wifin 30 days.
- Experience in designing, developing and deploying Applications using Apache Tomcat Web Server, Glassfish Server and Payara.
- Developed and implemented solid processes and procedures in an effort to redesign application delivery.
- Involved in functional testing for Mapping changes on RWD (online web application), FOCUS machine (Store Order box), Android and IOS for Papa John’s application.
- Co-ordinated wif the testing team and fixed the defects.
- Published TDD unit tests to support the Ideal bug free development developed well-established UNIT tests to cover all possible business scenarios. Extensively used JUnit Test Suites and Test Cases written using Power Mockito.
- Co-ordinated wif the Testing team and helped them to understand the stories for selenium testing and involved in developing selenium scripts TEMPeffectively.
- Helped the teams for the project setup, Knowledge Transfer, Code Reviews and development.
- Performed code build and deployment using Maven and Jenkins.
- Actively participated in ticket resolving using JIRA.
- Worked in AGILE methodology.
Environment: JDK 1.8, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, JDBC, Spring JDBC, Hibernate, JSON, J2EE, XML, Micro Services, JUNIT, Power Mock 1.6, JAX-RS, JAX-WS, Java SWING, HTML, CSS, FTL, JSP 3.0, Angular, Maven, Jenkins, Log4j, GCP, Postman, Glassfish and Tomcat
Confidential, COPPELL, TX
- Participated in various phases of life cycle like Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of the application.
- Worked on Designing and Created Design documents for various modules in the project.
- Developed Elastic Search Queries to provide Equity Asset Data (Candidate Details, Account Holders, Applicant tracking and Jobs etc.,)
- Involved in requirements gathering, brainstorming and the design process from the beginning of the project.
- Designed and developed the REST based Microservices using the Spring Boot
- Migrated spring-based application to cloud based Microservices.
- Worked on the technical design specifications and the framework design. Mentored new team members on the business process and the technologies used.
- Expertise in JUnit test cases wif the data mocking by using Mockito for unit testing application classes.
- Written and executed test cases for unit testing using Mockito, JUNIT framework.
- Worked on Unit testing, Integration testing also corresponding testing efforts wif the QA team.
- Involved and worked in testing Client-Server and Web based application.
- Used Jenkins and maven for deployment and code build.
- Involved wif maintenance team for several screen and functionality enhancements.
- Developed java modules implementing business rules and workflows using Spring Boot
- Worked exclusively on Pivotal Tc Server for managing performance and security optimization for Web Applications.
- Used Bitbucket for the repository and version management through SourceTree for GIT UI.
- Worked closely wif the offsite team to migrate, deploy and test multiple releases
- Test execution, defect Reporting
- Participate in daily status or standup calls
- Used JSF tags in UI.
- Developed and maintained a repository of detailed documentation on various fixes, enhancements.
Confidential, South San Francisco, CA
- Involved in the entire Life cycle of the project like Analysis, Design, and Development and Testing phases of the Application.
- Involved in developing components on Reporting Dashboard wif Spring MVC, Spring Framework and Hibernate.
- Developed internal coding using J2EE technologies based on the MVC Architecture.
- Implemented RESTful Web services to retrieve data from client side, made REST API calls from Angular JS, parsed the data to project to client, and handled the security and Authorization using Spring Security and OAuth.
- Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Spring/Hibernate Batch Transactions and Hibernate cache concepts.
- Wrote complex SQL and HQL queries to retrieve data from the Oracle database.
- Used Core Java concepts to implement business logic
- Involved in writing DAO classes & modifying existing entity mapping using Hibernate.
- Involved in creating and Deployment of REST API and Microservices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Worked on creating and configuring of Reusable Components using Core Java.
- Implemented Business Logic using Java, Spring MVC and Hibernate. Achieved Dependency injection by creating spring services, spring controllers and DAOs to wire objects of business classes.
- Implemented DAO pattern to fetch data from database using Hibernate to carry out various database operations and avoid redundant database access statements.
- Developed Restful Web Services for Historical Data Module for Customer Data Portal.
- Consumed Restful Web Services using Spring REST Template.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT Test cases.
- Performed application coding and programming. Conduct design and code reviews
- Performed code build and deployment using Maven and Jenkins.
- Involved in build and deployment of microservices wif Jenkins.
- Developed the project using agile methodology.
- Used Jira to track the bugs in the application.
- Planning Low-Level Design archives from Solution reports shared by Solution Analysis group.
- Business process usage utilizing advances: Enterprise JavaBeans, Core Java.
- Streamlining of Code.
- Designed User Interface components using JSP, constructed System components and developed server-side part using Java, EJB, and Spring Frame work.
- Unit Test case planning and execution
- Created stored procedures and triggers using MySQL.
- Worked wif GIT repository to manage project. Worked for Continuous Integration deployment, automating build, and tests using Jenkins, and Maven.
- Execution of Batches utilizing a part of house Batch Framework.
- Scheduling Batches using in-house Scheduler Framework.
- Tending to issues from Client Environment in testing stages.
- Handling approaching and active messages XML through XSLT utilizing JAXB (Java API for XML Processing) and Flat File handling
- Generated the required XML files to transfer data between the server and the web pages.
- Implementation of Centralized Error and Exception handling mechanism in whole module, which is going to be propagated for whole product.
- Implemented incremental deployments to Assembly environment using Jenkins Continuous integration tool which drastically avoided formality time of release requests for the unit testing of developers