- AWS Certified Full Stack Java Professional wif 7+ Years of extensive IT experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) which includes design, development, analysis, testing and Integration of various web based and client/server applications in multi - platform environments wif JAVA/J2EE technologies.
- Experience on working wif Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Models such as Agile, SCRUM and Waterfall Model to ensure code quality, unit testing, and continuous integration (CI).
- Strong working experience in developing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and Micro Service Architecture based J2EE applications.
- Expertise in Core Java concepts, such as Object-Oriented Design (OOD)/Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) skills, Multi-Threading, Generics, Exception Handling, Collections, Java Reflection, Annotation and some new features in Java 8.
- Experience in Object Oriented, Client-Server, Web-Based Distributed and Enterprise Applications wif Java/J2EE, Web based technologies & developing applications wif agile methodology.
- Hands on experience in Angular 4 router to build single page application (SPA) to navigate through teh different components.
- Proficient in using frameworks and technologies like Struts, Hibernate (ORM), spring (DI/ MVC/ AOP/ batch/ Templates), Web Services (AXIS, Jersey), JMS, Log4j.
- Strong experience in Spring Framework such as Spring MVC, IOC, AOP and Spring JDBC. Well versed in using Design Patterns.
- Experience in Microservices, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, and Engagement using Spring Boot.
- Expertise in developing SOA (Service Oriented Architectures) and Micro-Service architectures using J2EE web services based on Restful (JAX-RS), SOAP(JAX WS), JAX-RPC and JAXR (Java API for XML Registries) using frameworks like Apache CXF, Jersey, Apache Axis.
- Strong working Knowledge on Amazon Web Services (EC2, S3, SimpleDB, Dynamo DB, RDS, RedShift, ELB, SQS, IAM, Cloud Watch, EBS, Cloud Front, VPC, Elastic Beanstalk, Security Groups, EC2 Container Service (ECS), CodeCommit, CodePipeline, CodeDeploy, Auto Scaling, Security Groups, RedShift), using teh Elastic Search APIs (Document, Search, Indices, Cluster, etc.)
- Extensive experience working wif Continuous Integrations tools Jenkins, Bug tracking and Issue Tracking using JIRA.
- Expertise in developing data models using Hibernate Object relational mapping (ORM) frame work and used Hibernate Annotations to reduce time Confidential teh configuration level.
- Proficient wif build automation tools like Gradle, Maven and Ant for builds and deployments to different environments.
- Proficient in programming by using teh Integrated Development Environments (IDEs) such as Eclipse, Neon, IntelliJ IDEA, and NetBeans.
- Hands on experience in configuring and deploying web Applications using different web/application servers such as Web Logic, IBM WebSphere, JBoss, Glassfish and Apache Tomcat.
- Experience in working wif Relational Databases like Oracle, MySQL, DB2, MS SQL Server using SQL, PL/SQL and NoSQL databases such as Redis, MongoDB & Cassandra.
- Experience in JMS over messaging to exchange teh information in more reliable and asynchronously for enterprise applications.
- Used various version control software such as GIT, GIT LAB, SVN, CVS, Big Bucket for maintaining code repositories.
- Experience wif Bug Tracking tools like Atlassian JIRA, Remedy, BugZilla, ServiceNow, Green hopper.
- Experience in unit testing teh applications using JUnit Framework and developed logging and standard mechanism based on Apache Log4J.
- Experience in testing wif Junit Framework using Mockito and Easy Mock & Junit Runner.
Databases: Oracle, MySQL server, MS SQL, IBM DB2, MongoDB.Windows, Mac, Linux and Unix.Programming Languages C, C++, Java, J2EE, and PL/SQL, VBA.
J2SE/J2EE Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Java Beans, JSTL, Struts, EJB, Spring, Hibernate, JNDI, JPA, Web Services (JAX-RPC, JAX-WS, SOAP, REST, WSDL, UDDI and RESTFUL).
Tools: and Framework: Spring, Hibernate, Spring MVC, Spring Web Flow, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security, Struts, Apache Camel, JUnit, SOAP UI.
XML Technologies: XML, XSL, DOM, SAX, DTD, XQuery, XSD and XSLT.
Cloud Technologies: AWS EC2, S3, Dynamo DB, ELB, Pivotal Cloud Foundry(PCF), Docker.
Web/Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Glassfish, Web logic Application server, JBOSS.
Build Tools: ANT, Maven, Gradle and Jenkins.
IDE / Tools: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Spring Tool Suite (STS), RAD.
Testing Tools/ Others: JUnit, Mockito, Soap UI, Log4j and JIRA.
Version Control: Tortoise SVN, CVS and GIT.
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, Test Driven Development.
Confidential, Charlotte - NC
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of teh application like Requirement gathering, Design Analysis, and Code development.
- Used Agile practices and Test- Driven Development (TDD) techniques to provide reliable, working software early and often.
- Worked wif core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Implemented Single Page Design and customized directive and filter criteria by using Angular JS, which can allow data binding to specific views and synchronize teh data wif server.
- Performed Restful routing using Node.js which submits my form data to teh Mongo DB database.
- Implemented Microservices using Pivotal Cloud foundry (PCF) platform build upon Spring Boot Services.
- Worked on development and implementation of teh MVC Architectural pattern using Spring Framework.
- Developed teh application wif various Spring Framework modules like Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot and Spring Security.
- Implemented Batch jobs to deal wif large number of chunks usingSpring Batch Frameworkto execute teh similar jobs simultaneously.
- Involved on development of RESTful web services using JAX-RS in a Spring based project.
- Developed web services and SOAP Messages wif XML, SOAP and WSDL.
- Parsed teh XML based responses using JAXB Parser and validated XML against teh schema generated by teh court systems.
- Implemented and used Web Services wif teh halp of WSDL and SOAP to get teh data wif different rentals.
- Implemented a centralized logging system using log stash configured as an ELK stack (Elastic search, Log stash, and Kibana) to monitor system logs, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, changes in S3 etc.
- Utilized Amazon Web Services (AWS) EC2 to deployDocker containers.
- Actively involved in teh DevOps streamlining process through JenkinsCI and CD Release Automation.
- Implemented various types of spring controllers as per application requirements, spring validations, persistence layer, DAO and service layer components using SpringHibernateAPI and spring hibernateannotations.
- Designed and integrated teh full-scale Hibernate persistence solution wif teh application architecture.
- Involved in using JPA(Java Persistence API) frameworks and APIs as JDO and Hibernate.
- Involved in writing Ant Scripts for building teh web application.
- Deployed teh application in WebSphere Application Server and Configured JMS in teh WebSphere application server to send messages on teh queue.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information.
- Maintained, structured and surveyed documents wifin NoSQL, MongoDB database; ensuring data integrity, correcting anomalies, and increasing teh overall maintainability of teh database.
- Composed and executed MongoDB scripts to insert and updateNoSQL database; automating report changes and reporting.
- Worked on Log4J to validate functionalities logging errors, messages and performance logs and Mockito framework for unit testing.
Environment: Java8, J2EE,HTML5, CSS3, Angular JS, LESS, Redux- Saga, Node.js, MVC, Spring MVC, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, SpringBoot, SpringHibernate, Spring Security, Web services, JAX-RS, Amazon Web Services (AWS), EC2, ELK, AWS Cloud Watch, VPC Flow logs, Amazon, S3,Docker, Jenkins, Hibernate, WebSphere, NoSQL, MongoDB, Log4J, Mockito.
Confidential, Palm Springs - CA
Full Stack Java Developer
- Involved in teh complete SDLC (software development life cycle) of teh application from requirement analysis to testing.
- Followed Agile Methodology in analyze, define, and document teh application, which will support functional and business requirements. Coordinate these efforts wif Functional Architects.
- Developed teh application using J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Factory, Singleton, Session Facade, Service Locator and DAO.
- Implementation of a responsive UI which will scale itself depending on teh device, platform and browser, using AngularJS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap.
- Worked wif both AngularJS for developing DynamicSingle Page Application.
- Worked onAngular4 by consuming Restful web services & usedAngular4 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Designed and developed application using Spring Framework modules like Spring IOC, Spring AOP and handled security using Spring Security OAuth.
- Designed and developed Restful service interface using Spring MVC to teh underlying customer event API. Involved in building Restful Web services using JAX-RSAPI.
- Developed Micro Service to provide RESTful API utilizing Spring Boot wif Spring MVC.
- Developed REST and SOAP based Web Services for data retrieval to make it independent of teh current application.
- Designed, Configured and deployed Amazon Web Services (AWS) for a multitude of applications utilizing teh Amazon cloud formation.
- Involved in setting up Amazon EC2 instances, virtual private cloud (VPCs), and security groups. Setting up databases in AWS using RDS, storage using S3 bucket and configuring instance backups to S3 bucket.
- Developed Hibernate in Data Access Layer and Implemented Hibernate Template to great extent making use of HQL, Named Parameters, Named Queries and interfaces such as Expression, Query and Criteria.
- Used Hibernate for persistence, generated hibernate objects, configure hibernate mapping file.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate Created connections to database using Hibernate Session Factory, using Hibernate APIs to retrieve and store data to teh database wif Hibernate transaction control.
- Worked on MongoDB database concepts such as locking, transactions, indexes, Shading, replication, schema design, etc.
- Experience in writing complex PL/SQL queries using joins, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, cursors, and indexes in Data Access Layer.
- Built MAVEN scripts for automated deployment and for teh build operation of teh entire application.
- Used Jenkins for Continuous Integration and Spring Tool Suite (STS) IDE for application development and used Git as Version Control tool.
- Developed test cases for Unit Testing, Integration Testing wif JUnit.
- Deployed and configured teh data source for database inApache Tomcat application server andutilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain teh source code using Subversion.
Environment: Java 8, J2EE, Angular JS, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Angular4, Spring IOC, Spring AOP, Spring Security OAuth, Spring MVC, RESTful API, SOAP, Amazon Web Services (AWS), Amazon EC2, VPC, RDS, S3 Bucket, Hibernate, HQL, MongoDB, MAVEN, Spring Tool Suite (STS), Git, JUnit, Apache Tomcat, log4j.
Confidential, Omaha - Nebraska
- Participated in all teh phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Design, and Analysis of teh Customer Specifications, Development and Customization of teh application.
- Adapted Agile Methodology from specification, Analysis, Design, System integration, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Developed user-friendly interface to seamlessly combine teh new module wif existing login system by using Angular JS.
- Created components and services to consume REST API'S using Angular 2.
- Designed and developed various modules of teh application wif J2EE design architecture and frameworks like Spring MVC architecture and Spring Bean Factory using IOC, AOP concepts
- Involved in integrating JAX-RS into Spring Boot application.
- Developed interfaces/APIs in java to interact wif various backend system.
- Maintained Interface compatibility and concurrency in teh project using Java new features like default, static methods and Concurrency API.
- Involved in writing Spring Configuration XML, file dat contains declarations and business classes are wired-up to teh frontend managed beans using Spring IOC pattern.
- Implemented teh application using Spring IOC, Spring MVC Framework, and Spring Batch and handled teh security using Spring Security.
- Used Apache Camel routes to build customized routes and Spring XML for integrating other enterprise applications.
- Implemented Micro Services based Cloud Architecture on AWS Platform and Cloud Foundry.
- Used multithreading in programming to improve overall performance using Singleton design pattern in Hibernate Utility class.
- Developed teh persistence layer using Hibernate Framework, created teh POJO objects and mapped using Hibernate annotations and Transaction Management.
- Used REST methodology using HTTP Handlers in developing Web Service replication interface for setting up data feeds for content transportation in XML and JSON formats.
- Implemented and maintained monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers such as EC2 and storage such as S3 buckets using AWS.
- Used Angular2 HTTP client to interact wif servers and backend and modularize teh application.
- Used Amazon S3 to backup database instances periodically to save snapshots of data.
- Extensively used JMS API for asynchronous communication by putting teh messages in teh Message queue.
- Used Eclipse as IDE, configured and deployed teh application onto Tomcat application server using Maven build scripts to automate teh build and deployment process.
- Configured Plugin's for Apache server to proxy teh request for JBoss Fuse and WebLogic server.
- Implemented service methods and SQL queries, PL/SQL to interact wif teh Oracle DBM.
- Involved in executing dynamically created SQL statements in procedural code
- Used JIRA extensively to log all issues and track development status.
- Implemented log4j logging framework by creating various Splunk monitoring tools dashboards for easy tracking and debugging.
- Used GITHUB Version Controller to maintain teh version of teh files and took teh responsibility to do teh code merges from branch to trunk and creating new branch when new feature implementation starts.
- Developed unit testing frame work using JUnit test cases for continuous integration testing.
Environment: Java, Agile methodology, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring Security, Microservices, Hibernate, Tomcat, RESTful Web Services, Apache Camel, JSP, HTML5, CSS3, Java Script, jQuery, Ajax, AWS EC2, S3, Angular JS, Angular 2, Node JS, Bootstrap, Splunk, Maven, Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL, JIRA, RAD, Log4j, JUnit, SVN, GitHub.Confidential
- Analyzing System Requirements and preparing System Design document, Mockup documents.
- Full life cycle experience including requirements gathering, business analysis, high level design, detailed design, data design, coding, testing, and creation of functional documentation.
- Implemented Core Java coding and development using Multithreading and various design Patterns.
- Used agile methodology such as extreme programming to improve teh quality of code and to meet teh change in customer requirements even Confidential teh late stage of development process.
- Used Hibernate framework in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a database.
- Implemented Hibernate Caching for frequent queries executed against database for reports.
- Implemented various design patterns in teh project such as Business Delegate, Session Façade, Data Transfer Object, Data Access Object, Service Locator and Singleton.
- Designed validation component using Struts common's validation framework to validate data, based on teh requirement developed validation rules to accommodate special business rules
- Worked on Exposing and consuming SOAP based webservices to integrate application modules
- Used Rational Clear Case and Clear Quest for version control and change management.
- Used ANT scripts to build teh application and deployed on WebSphere Application Server.
- Design and develop XML processing components for dynamic menus on teh application.
- Developed build and deployment scripts using Apache ANT to customize WAR and EAR files.
- Developed stored procedures and triggers using PL/SQL in order to calculate and update teh tables to implement business logic.
- Focused on Test Driven Development; theirby creating detailed JUnit tests for every single piece of functionality before actually writing teh functionality.
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Testing of teh risk workflow system.
- Involved in teh implementation of design using vital phases of teh Software development life cycle (SDLC) dat includes Development, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance Support in WATERFALL methodology.
- Used various CoreJava concepts such as Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Collection APIs, Garbage collections for dynamic memory allocation to implement various features and enhancements.
- Developed Struts action classes and Struts action form beans for teh information flow between database and Model.
- Interpreted and manipulated Struts and hibernate configure files.
- Developed Hibernate DAO classes, retrieve manager classes wif teh spring framework and save teh data.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets, Java beans dat uses MVC design pattern.
- Used Java Fundamentals and OOPS concepts like inheritance, polymorphism, abstraction to develop teh code.
- Used JAVA Collection API which provides a group of interfaces such as List, Set, Map, and Queue.
- Java Servlets and JSP pages were deployed on teh Web logic Application Server for retrieving user information and posting related data.
- Written SQL queries, stored procedures modifications to existing database structure as required per addition of new features and automated using iBatis.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve teh data from database.
- Used Eclipse as IDE tool for creating Servlets, JSP, and XML.
- Involved in build and deploying teh application using ANT.
- Used Configuration Management Tools for version control which is built on CVS.
- Monitored teh logs using Log4J and fixed teh problem.