- Around 5+ years of experience in IT industry in Mule ESB Enterprise edition. Had an experience working on Mule API manager and RAML over Anypoint Studio, Anypoint Cloud - Hub.
- Worked on both Enterprise and Community edition of MULE ESB. Had an experience developing Rest APIs using Any point Platform.
- Extensive experience in designing, developing and managing APIs using Mule API gateway/portal.
- Experience in the areas of Object-Oriented Analysis (OOA) and Object-Oriented Design (OOD) using UML and SDLC of distributed applications.
- Experienced trouble shooting Mule ESB, including working with debuggers, flow analyzers and configuration tools.
- Extensively used Mule Components that include Data Weave, JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport and JDBC Connector and VM.
- Used OAuth and generated OAuth tokens.
- Design and Implemented RESTFUL Web Services using various data format (JSON, XML) to provide an interface to the various third-party applications.
- Strong application integration experience using Mule ESB with Connectors, transformations, Routing, ActiveMQ, JMS and RabbitMQ. Data Transformations using Mule ESB.
- Good Hands on experience in developing web-based, client-server and distributed architecture applications using Mule ESB, WSO2, XML, XSLT, XSD, Xpath, Web Services (SOAP, RESTFUL, WSDL, AXIS), Java/J2EE.
- Hands on experience in using Software development methodologies Agile Methodology, Scrum and Waterfall software development processes
- Having a wide experience with Workflow Management and Batch Processing.
- Experienced in developing restful Web Services for XML and JSON data types using the Advanced Rest Client.
- Hands on experience designing RAML specs, building APIs using API Kit in Mule applications.
- Administered in Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SNS Connector.
- Hands on experience in Mule Expression Language (MEL) - to access and evaluate the data in the payload, properties and variables of a Mule message.
- Created Mule ESB based tooling suite for handling message transitioning, validation, enrichment and routing to upstream and downstream entity data consumers.
- Had experience in using the enterprise security, notifications features provided by MULE.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communications, troubleshooting abilities, analytical skills which includes the ability to elaborate the customer requirements and implement technical solutions.
Programming Languages: Java, C++, C, PL/SQL, HTML
Core Java Concepts: Collections, Generics, File I/O, RMI, Multithreading, Serialization, Exception Handling.
Java Technologies: Java, J2EE, JDBC, Servlets, JSP
Web Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, Web Logic, Web Sphere and JBOSS
Operating Systems: Windows 2000/XP/7,8,10, UNIX/LINUX
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL
Messaging Systems: JMS, IBM-MQ Series, Active MQ
Scripting languages: Java Script, AJAX, Java script libraries- JQuery, DOJO, PHP
XML technologies: XML, DTD, XSD, XSLT, XPATH, JAXP, JAXB
Protocols: SOAP, HTTP, HTTPS, FTP, RMI, SMTP
SVN Tools: CVS, GIT, SVN
Tools: Log4j, JUnit, MUnit
ESB: MULE ESB 3.8/3.9/4.1
- Developed the application using Mule ESB and build & deployed the services.
- Involved in creating http inbound & outbound flows and orchestration using XPath using Mule ESB.
- Extensively worked on Data Mapper and Data Weave for complex Data transformations for use in Mule Flow.
- Worked on various connectors in Mule such as HTTP, FILE, Database, AWS, Azure and Sales Force etc.
- Used Mule ESB connectors such as Message Transformer, Choice Exception Strategies, Batch processing, etc. in designing the application as a middleware between the third-party system and the customer side system.
- Worked on implementing Web Services from Mule Flows.
- Implemented and consumed SOAP Web Services.
- Extensively worked with RAML and followed 3-layer API procedure.
- Worked on integrating MULE ESB with Sales Force in one of the interfaces.
- Involved in the interface design, development and migration of requisite web Methods services.
- Worked on Deploying the Mule application to Cloud Hub.
- Used MUnit for mocking and unit testing mule flows.
- Involved in Admin Activities utilizing Mule Management Console (MMC)
- Involved in the end-end development of the Project by understanding the existing application functionality and enhancing it with respect to the client requirement.
- Involved in trouble shooting and problem solving of the Integrations.
- Involved in the overall architecture of the web Methods solution.
- Created services to integrate with XML based applications using web Methods Developer.
- Developed XML Schemas and IS Schemas for validation.
- Review, to the extent possible, changes in code and the environment that will affect system performance.
- Used Git as a version and source-controlling tool and deployed the application on premises as well as on Cloud Hub.
Environment: Mule Anypoint Studio, MMC, Cloud Hub, Web Services, Web Methods Developer, JDBC Broker, GitHub, HTTP/HTTPS, XML, Java1.8
Confidential, Hartford- CT
- Responsible and active in the analysis, definition, design, implementation and deployment of full software development lifecycle (SDLC) of the project.
- AGILE development process has been followed. Experienced with stand-up, Retrospective, Demo, Planning and Code review meetings.
- Integration of Mule ESB system while utilizing MQ Series, Http, File system and SFTP transports.
- Implemented data transformation using XPATH, XSLT, Data Weave, custom java classes.
- Extensively used Mule components that include File, SMTP, FTP, SFTP, JDBC Connector, and Transaction Manager.
- Developed Restful/SOAP web services in Mule ESB based on SOA architecture.
- Design and Implemented XML/WSDL/SOAP/RESTFUL Web Services to provide the interface to the various clients running on both Java and Non-Java applications.
- Design and document REST/HTTP, SOAP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Strong knowledge and hands on experience in documenting and designing REST API’s using RAML.
- Done with transformers, exception handling, testing & Security of Mule ESB endpoint through OAuth.
- Have written MUnit test cases to validate the Mule flows.
- Implemented asynchronous messaging using Active MQ.
- Developed Mule flows to integrate Data from various sources into Database, from ActiveMQ topics and queues, some transformations were also done at the integration layer.
- Developed interfaces between SAP, Sales Force, REST and SOAP web-services.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Extensively used various J2EE design patterns like Factory, Singleton, Data Access Objects, Data Transfer Objects, Business Delegate and Session Façade in the project, which facilitates clean distribution of roles and responsibilities across various layers of processing.
- Extensively involved in developing core persistence classes using Hibernate framework, writing HQL queries, creating hibernate mapping (.hbm) files.
- Involved in writing SQL Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers and Views for Oracle 11g database, mapping done through Hibernate.
- Used CVS (Concurrent Version System) as the configuration management tool.
- Tested the developed components using JUnit.
- Involved in configuring Hibernate mapping files and POJO objects. Used Hibernate Transaction Management, Batch Transactions and cache concepts.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and update information from the Oracle database.
- Used Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for writing the queries.
- Used Log4J components for logging. Perform daily monitoring of log files and resolve issues.
- Involved in installing and configuring Eclipse IDE, Ant, Web Logic and Maven for development.
- Actively involved in getting the QA, UAT and production issues resolved.
- Used Agile methodology was to emphasize on face-to-face communication over written documents and make sure that iteration is passing through a full software development cycle.
- Designed UML diagrams like Use case, Class and Activity diagram based on the requirements gathered.
- Done with integrations using connectors such as Sale force, Data Base, HTTP, FTP and File Connectors.
- Used MMC mule management console to monitor the request and response payload.
- Developed a RAML based REST web services API's using Mule ESB.
- Developing Mule ESB flows and integrations by using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and enterprise application integration (EAI) using Mule Runtimes.
- Developing Mule ESB projects for the services with synchronous and asynchronous Mule flows.
- Extensively used Mule components that include JAXB, File Transport, SMTP Transport, FTP/SFTP Transport and JDBC Connector.
- Worked on various Mule connectors / adapters, developing API, APM and developing services on Cloud Hub.
- Used Sales force OAuth connector to enable OAuth authentication before performing the integration process, because to retrieve all contacts from the log as well as to make the process records safe.
- Used sales force analytics cloud connector to make connectivity to the third-party applications from which services used by the mule ESB.
- To configure the fields synchronized used Bi- directional synchronization opportunity between the two salesforce orgs.
- Build and Deployment of services in Mule ESB server. Code walk-through, Mule Debugging and Error fixing.
- Configuring the Mule process for fetching the data from topic and makes web service calls to the middle tier Mule ESB for processing and put the data on the Cloud hub.
- Used Log4j to capture the log that includes runtime exception and for logging info and are helpful in debugging the issues.
- Used GIT Hub for the version control.
Environment: Mule ESB, Any point Studio, JAVA, Servlets, EJB, JDBC, JAXB, RAML, Nexus, Apache-Maven, Cloud Hub, XML, XSLT, CSS, Ajax, JSTL, Web Logic Application server 10.3, SVN, Web Services - WSDL, SOAP, CXF, JAX-WS, JAX-RS, Jenkins.
- Involved in Requirements analysis, design, and development and testing.
- Designed UI using HTML, DHTML, Java Script, CSS and JSP.
- Used Java script for client-side validations.
- Developed SQL queries to store and retrieve data from database & used PL/SQL.
- Used Struts framework to maintain MVC and created action forms, action mappings, DAOs, application properties for Internationalization etc.
- Implemented business logic using Session Beans, Servlets and PL/SQL stored procedures
- Designed developed and maintained the data layer using Hibernate and performed configuration of Struts, Application Framework.
- Implemented MVP architecture using GWT framework.
- Worked on complete life cycle, Design, development and testing using OOA and OOD.
- Used multithreading to improve the performance of the application.
- Used Struts Validation framework to do business validation from server side.
- Involved in developing business components using EJB Session Beans and persistence using EJB Entity beans.
- Used JMS for Asynchronous messaging and developed the application using Eclipse IDE.Used Singleton design pattern in Hibernate to get an only single instance of Configuration and Session Factory objects.
- Involved in fixing defects & tracked them using QC & Provided support and maintenance and customization
- Developing customized reports and Unit Testing using JUnit.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the server.
- Supported the application in IST, QA and Production environments.
- Involved in building the code & deploying on the JBOSS application server.
Environment: Core Java, J2EE, JSP, JBoss, Oracle, Eclipse, EJB-Session Beans, Entity Beans, JMS, XML, HTML, Java Script, CSS, AJAX, SVN, Struts, XML, QC.