- Around 8 years of Extensive experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Object Oriented Programming of user interface for Client/Server applications, Web Based applications and various Database applications, Cloud computing.
- Strong in server side technologies like Node.js, JSP/Servlet, JDBC, JAVA.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Analysis and Design (OOAD) Concepts and designing experience using Star UML, Rational rose to develop UML/ design artifacts like Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and Use case realization.
- Expertise in designing and developing JEE/J2EE compliant systems using IDE tools like RAD, Eclipse, WebLogic Workbench and deploying these applications on UNIX/ Windows based local/Development/Integration Domain configurations, application server instances configures on top of WebLogic or Web sphere.
- Expertise in various components in spring such as IOC, AOP and Spring MVC, Spring - WS.
- Strong experience with JUnit in performing unit test and determining the application functionality.
- Experience in working with the Document Object Model (DOM) and DOM functions.
- Extensive Knowledge in cloud computing and Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience in working with RESTful Web Services and implementing RESTful API's.
- Extensive experience with Angular JS MVC framework including authoring complex directives, services, controllers and filters; working with animations, routing and states. Working experience on Backbone.
- Hands on experience on working with JSF wiring client side event to server side application code.
- Creative Knowledge in Art creation, modification and conversion- Logos, print media, web page and software interface design using Photoshop, Adobe Flash and Illustrator.
- Real time experience in UNIX, Perl &shell scripts for batch processing.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Design/Development (OOD), Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD), Model View Control (MVC) design pattern and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Sound knowledge in working with browsers compatibility issues with browsers like IE, Firefox, Safari, Opera, Chrome.
- Good Experience dealing with applications involving High Traffic Websites.
- Expert in designing web applications and web contents utilizing various Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques.
- Experienced in using UI editors like Sublime Text Editor, Eclipse, Notepad++ and Visual Studio.
- Quick learner with good analytical and communication skills coupled with a proactive attitude and good team spirit.
IDE'sandTools: Eclipse IDE, Net Bean, Dreamweaver, FireBug, Developer Tools, EditPlus, JSfiddle, Webstrom, Tatastrom, Sublimetext, jasmine
Database: MySQL, MSSQL
Development Tools: Adobe Photoshop CS5, Google Ad Words, Yahoo Search Marketing(spring tool suite)
Servers: Web Sphere, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat
Controlling and error reporting: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, GIT
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, UNIX, Mac OS.
Confidential, Carlstadt, NJ
Java UI Developer
- Created XHTML Pages with CSS and the Box Model.
- Responsible for transforming designed mock-ups to web pages, followed MVC Structure to develop Application.
- Wrote AngularJS controllers, views, and services.
- Used jQuery core library functions for the logical implementation part at client side for all the applications
- Involved in writing jQuery based Ajax Requests.
- Implemented responsive web design and maintaining larger style sheets using bootstrap and Sass.
- Used YUI library for building richly interactive web applications using techniques such as DOM scripting, HTML, AJAX.
- Built dozens of interactive charts, dynamic maps and dynamic reporting using Highcharts.js and some using D3.JS
- Expertise in using Twitter Bootstrap Framework responsive design.
- Debug the application using Firebug to traverse the documents and manipulated the Nodes using DOM and DOM Functions.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS, Couch DB and Socket Stream.
- Used jQuery plugins for Drag-and-Drop, Widgets, Menus, User Interface and Forms.
- Involved in enhancement of existing application utilizing Angular.js, created role based HTML navigation menu wherein menu items changes dynamically based on the values derived from the database in the form of XML.
- Implemented responsive web design and maintaining larger style sheets using bootstrap and Sass
- Used NPM, GRUNT for UI task runner and mastered in using the GRUNT commands for building and deploying the project.
- Wrote a stored procedure in SQL Server so that it can be simply reused instead of hard-coding the SQL queries in multiple places.
- Developed a core component of Analytics with Node.js, Angular.JS, Couch DB and Socket Stream.
- Ran the standalone front end application in Grunt Server. Used Google Chrome for debugging the application.
- Updated the HTML/HTML5 pages using jQuery and Ajax via JSON response Cordova Ionic.
- Involved in writing and modifying Procedure, Queries, Views and Triggers.
- Developed an interface to seamlessly combine the new module with their login system by using AngularJS framework.
- Implemented and consumed SOAP web services. Developed various validation XML files for client side validation.
- Used XML Web Services using SOAP to transfer the amount to transfer application that is remote and global to different financial institutions.
- Model View Controller (MVC) architecture has been adopted to provide framework.
- Utilized UML & Rational Rose suite for designing of the System. Followed DAO Pattern and J2EE framework facilitated the integration & deployment of DAO, SERVLETS, JSP and XML.
- Developed Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic and Entity beans as the persistence objects.
- Successfully performed the RESTful APIs Integration using XML and JSON.
- Ran the standalone front end application in Grunt Server. Used Google Chrome for debugging the application
- Performed the Unit testing for jobs developed to ensure that it meets the requirements.
Web Designer UI/ Web Developer
- Developed user interactive websites using web technologies like HTML, XHTML, and CSS according to health insurance standards.
- Developed dynamic UI using Angular JS.
- Created AngularJS controllers, services and used AngularJS filters for filter functionality in search box and integrator functionalities.
- Designed Responsive Web applications using media queries and Twitter Bootstrap.
- Developed Servlets and Utilized Node.js to create a fast and efficient chat server.
- Developed REST architecture based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Architected and developed a mobile web application publishing framework component library based on AngularJS.
- Developing applications using the Conductive Software AngularJS platform
- Created pages in Site Core and validated the HTML code with W3C Validator.
- Implemented AJAX functionality using JQUERY, JSON and XML.
- Design and development of Web pages using HTML, CSS and XML including AJAX controls.
- Responsible for maintaining current websites that include updating web pages and upload new content changes.
- Developed and designed the various screens and its architecture in accordance to UI Specs.
- Involved in the development of Dynamic loading of web pages using Ajax calls with server pages.
- Brought the HTML and CSS of an existing web site to the latest web standards.
- Worked on tools like Eclipse, Toad, Perforce, Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Created a CSS framework for using a 12 column grid preferred by the designers as well as implementing parts of Object Oriented CSS to cut down on repetitive code.
- Worked through cross browser compatibility issues with layout and styles for all new CSS that was implemented
- Used GIT as a repository tool and as a version control.
- Worked on tools like Eclipse, Toad, Perforce, Adobe Fireworks and Photoshop
- Currently participating in the research of new technologies like JQUERY-Mobile for few potential mobile app development efforts. Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery.
- Worked closely with business analysts in understanding the technical requirements of each project and prepared use cases for different features and designs.
Confidential - Los Angeles, CA
- Interacted with the Client to comprehend their current applications and outline the site as indicated by their framework necessities in this way assumed imperative part and played important role in requirement gathering.
- Involved in creation of CSS templates for the website working with CSS Background, positioning, text, border, margin, padding, table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS3 Border, CSS3 Background, CSS3 Transitions
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with Restful Web APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON, XML and jQuery
- Designed business applications using web technologies like HTML4, XHTML, and CSS2 based on the W3C standards
- Used CSS/CSS3 to embed the online videos for product introduction.
- Communicate with other members in the team to better understand the functional requirements and transfer them into technical requires.
- Responsible for developing various static and dynamic modules which are displayed in different web pages according to the specifications.
- Used CSS Sprites to decrease the number of HTTP requests and load time of web pages.
- Extensively involved in the design, coding, deployment, and maintenance of the project.
- Worked on the design and deployment of the UI interfaces.
- Experienced debugging and solving cross-browser compatibility problems.
JAVA UI Developer
- This user friendly application involves creating an account, registering a product and creating service request for the related products. This is the Retail domain project.
- These all applications are directed to a public server where all EJB components are been deployed and loaded and from here it interacts with the database and retrieves the data to the customers.
- Designed and integrated the full scale Hibernate / Spring / EJB persistence solution with the application architectures.
- Developed the business logic and front-end programming (HTML) for web application that matched requirements.
- Coordinated project activities and ensured that all project phases are followed and documented properly.
- Extensively involved design discussions and user experience sessions to provide inputs on the layout and UX.
- Designed the front-end applications, user interactive (UI) web pages using web technologies like HTML and CSS.
- Used JQuery for creating various widgets, data manipulation, data traversing, form validations, create the content on the fly depend on the user request, implementing Ajax features for the application.
- Improved user experience by designing and creating new web components and features.
- Involved in complete SDLC - Requirement Analysis, Development, System and Integration Testing.
- Widely used optimization techniques in existing code.
- Handling cross browser/platform compatibility issues (IE, Firefox, and Safari) on both Windows and Mac.