- Dynamic goal - oriented Java/J2EE Developer with Eight plus years of extensive development experience specializing in an environment building enterprise application using various J2EE technologies.
- Well versed with complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) process which includes Designing, Developing, Testing and Implementation along with strong interpersonal, analytical and organizational skills.
- Good Knowledge in development and deployment of enterprise applications for J2EE platform using Java/J2EE, Spring (MVC, AOP, ORM, IOC), Hibernate, Struts, EJB, Servlets, JSP, JMS, Oracle, XML, SOAP Web Services, RESTful Web Services, JSON, JAXB and Ajax.
- Experienced in deploying applications using web and application servers including JBOSS, IBM WebSphere, and Apache Tomcat.
- Strong Knowledge in XML technologies including XML, XSD(DOM, SAX, JDOM)
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and publishing Web Services that include several components like WSDL, SOAP, UDDI, Axis and JAX-WS.
- Experienced in back-end procedure development, for Database Applications using Oracle, DB2, SQL, NoSQL and PL/SQL.
- Proficient in unit testing the application using Junit, and Experienced in building tool ANT and logging tool Log4J.
- Working experience with Hibernate as the back-end ORM tool for implementation of persistence layer and mapping of POJOs.
- Experience with various J2EE design patterns like Singleton, Command, Factory, Observer, Front Controller, DTO, DAO, MVC, Session Facade, Business Delegate, Service Locator, Transfer Object and View Object in the development of enterprise applications.
- Good Knowledge in applying Java Messaging Service (JMS) for reliable information exchange across Java applications.
- Experience in working with build & deployment tools like Maven, Ant, and Jenkins.
- Experience with Java complaint IDE’s like Eclipse 1.0/2.0/3.0/3.1 , Intellij IDE, WSAD/RAD 6.0/7.0/7.5, jBuilder.
- Experienced in RDBMS Design. Worked on databases like Oracle, MySQL, and SQL Server with strong experience in coding using SQL, PL/SQL and Stored Procedures.
- Good knowledge in version control system tools like CVS, SVN.
- Experience in working with Cloud technologies like AmazonWebServices (AWS) and Cloud computing infrastructure such as Amazon Dynamo DB, Amazon SQS.
- Configure, monitor and automate Amazon Web Services as well as involved in deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon Web Services using EC2, S3, SQS, SNSand EBS.
- Experienced in Documenting the Software Requirements Specifications including Functional Requirements, Data Requirements and Performance Requirements.
- Well versed with core Java concepts like Collections, Multithreading, Remote Method Invocation (RMI), Serialization and Java Beans.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, self-motivated, willing to take initiative and able to learn quickly and apply new tools and technologies in the projects, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment to excellence.
Operating System: Windows 2000/NT/ XP/Vista/7, Mac OS and Linux/UNIX
Languages: Java, J2EE, PL SQL, C, C++
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL, MS SQL Server 2000
XML technologies: XML, XSL, XSLT, SAX, DOM, SOAP
IDE: RSA, RAD 6.x, IBM WSAD 5.1.2, Eclipse Kepler.
App Server: Weblogic 10.1, JBOSS
Web Server: Apache Tomcat 6.0/5.5, IBM Websphere, Weblogic, Jboss.
Testing: JUnit, Jmock
Build tool: Ant, Maven
Tools: TOAD, SQL Developer, Soap UI
System Design Development: Requirement gathering and analysis, design, development, testing, delivery
Confidential - Merrimack, NH
Java/ J2EE Developer
- Involved in design and development phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Responsible for developing Use case diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams and process flow diagrams for the modules using UML and Rational Rose.
- Developed DAO’s (Data Access Objects), Table classes which are java classes those encapsulate all database specific code using JDBC API.
- Implemented the Model View Controller architecture by developing controller and service implementation classes.
- Developed multiple Angular Applications using Angular CLI, TypeScript, git, RxJS
- Involved in the design and development of Business Tier using Spring, Data Access Layer using Hibernate.
- Used Spring ORM module for integration with Hibernate for persistence layer.
- Involved in writing Hibernate Query Language (HQL) for persistence layer.
- Used Angular JS framework for building web-apps and is highly efficient in integrating with Restful services.
- Used AngularJS framework to associate HTML elements to models and also used Angular directives, working on attribute level, element level and class level directives.
- Developed RESTful API's, which takes in an HTTP request and produces the HTTP response in JSON Format using micro services.
- Customized RESTful web service using Spring RESTful API, sending JSON format data packets between frond-end and middle tier controller.
- Used Java Mailing or Messaging Service (JMS) API's for mailing detailed notifications depending upon the success and failure once the backend process
- Used Log4j Logger for all logging purposes and JUnit for integrated test runs, XML for building data structures required for Web Services and JMS for sending a-sync messaging using the Event based Framework.
- Installed DB2 UDB ESE 8.2 /V9.5/V10.1 and DB2 Fix pack updates on AIX, Windows, Linux servers,
- Used Hibernate JPA Entity Manager for CRUD Operations.
- Responsible for using Spring MVC to develop REST webservices within the application.
- Used Spring GemFire Cache Transactions with Spring's Declarative Transaction Management and their annotations
- Hands on experience with Java 8, REST Services, EJB, Weblogic, Spring Framework (Core and Boot) and JUnit
- Integrated the application with Spring-MVC using Spring Boot, Spring Dependency Injection (DI), and Spring Annotations.
- Implemented DAO layers using JPA standards and Hibernate API interfaces, developed POJO, and implemented Hibernate and integration with Spring Framework.
- Involved Jenkins continuous integration server installation and configuration for all GIT Repositories.
- Created multiple ANT, MAVEN, Shell scripts for build automation and deployment.
- Used JAXB to marshal Java object to XML object to put message in message Queue.
- Used SVN Version control and Used GIT for source code maintenance.
- Used Log4j for logging errors, messages and performance logs.
Environment: Linux, Windows, Oracle 10g, Weblogic 10.2, Java JDK 1.7/1.8, Clearcase
Technology and Tools: Servlets2.0, HTML, JDBC, JMS, EJB, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, Eclipse Kepler, Ant 1.6.5, Maven, Jenkins, ANT, Agile process, WebLogic, AWS - IAM, PL/SQL, GitHub, JUnit, Springboo, JAXB, JSON, Hibernate, Cassandra, Maven 3.0, XML, Scrum Master, Soap UI and Log4j.
Confidential - Redlands, CA
- Implemented object/relational persistence (Hibernate) for the domain model
- Developed and implemented the MVC Architectural Pattern JSP, Servlets and Action classes.
- Specified the default initialization file is through the log4j.configuration system property and loaded the log4j.properties from WeblogicClasspath.
- Effective usage of J2EE Design Patterns namely Session Facade, Factory Method, Command and Singleton to develop various base framework components in the application.
- Converted the following existing APIs developed in TIBCO to Spring Boot microservices.
- Implemented customers wallet management services (create wallet, update wallet, delete wallet) using Spring Boot microservices.
- Used Spring MVC framework for configuring the application.
- Used SQL and PL/SQL Programming extensively to talk to Oracle database.
- Worked on Producer API and created a custom partitioner to publish the data to the Kafka Topic.
- Responsible for creation and modification of MySQL Stored Procedures, XML Report Generation and SQL Database Optimization
- Responsible for migrating the Web services from shared Java environment to PCF - Cloud platform.
- Gained Knowledge on Electrode Platform which is a NodeJS/Web platform built on top of the ReactJS frameworks.
- Updated Hapi.js service worker to emit a new RabbitMQ message
- Created micro service plugin for Hapi.js service worker to read in info via RabbitMQ message bus in order to create and send SNS messages to AWS SNS topic
- Worked on AWS, High Availability Practices and deploying backup/restore infrastructure.
- Managed Data backup and archiving on AWS using S3 and Glacier.
- Worked on moving the production SQL server blueprint to the new AWS RDS Aurora instance.
- Implemented Kafka Customer with Spark-streaming and Spark SQL using Scala.
- Created a Running-location-Service using Spring Boot to store Running Information and address (From and to) to MySQL database.
- Worked on Pivotal cloud foundary (PCF) setup configuration.
- Used GIT for source code maintenance.
- Implementing the process and strategy of Health Portal UI, Dynamic Web Interface development with accessibility standards (508), Apply usability and performance on cross browsers such as (IE6+, FF3+, Chrome, Opera, and Safari Mac/pc), touch screen devices and different media interfaces.
Environment: Windows XP, Java JDK 1.6, Oracle 10g, Web sphere, CVS, Rational Clear quest Technology and Tools: Servlets3.0, JSP 2.2,HTML, XHTML, XSLT, JDBC, JMS, EJB, SOAP, WSDL, Web Services, PCF, NoSQL, Eclipse 3.2, Apache Kafka, Ant 1.6.5, Maven, Springboot, Microservices, Agile development process, AWS, RabbitMQ, XML, Nodejs, PL/SQL,JUnit, JMock, GitHub and Log4j.
Confidential - Irving, TX
- Involved in the development of business module applications using J2EE technologies like Servlets, JSP and JDBC.
- Configured and Deployed EAR & WAR files on WebSphere Application Server.
- Extensively used J2EE Design Patterns like Business Delegate, Session Façade, Service Locator, Data Access Object (DAO), Front Controller, and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Developed the user interfaces using JSP embedded with JSTL based on MVC architectureDeveloped Session Beans to encapsulate the business logic,
- Responsible for smooth error-free configuration of DWH-ETL solution and Integration with Hadoop.
- Designing and implementing semi-structured data analytics platform leveraging Hadoop, with Solr and Created partitioned tables in Hive
- Created Java Servlets and other classes, deployed as EAR file, connecting to SQL server database using JDBC.
- Setting up MongoDB Profiling to get slow queries, and Secured MongoDB using authentication.
- Configuring, implementing and supporting High Availability (Replication) with Load balancing (sharding) cluster of Mongo dB having TB's of data.
- Hibernate frame work is used in persistence layer for mapping an object-oriented domain model to a column Oriented Mongo dB database (Oracle).
- Imported data from various resources to the Cassandra cluster using Java APIs.
- Optimized the Cassandra cluster by making changes in Cassandra properties and Linux (Red Hat) OS configurations.
- Created platform as infrastructure with AWS (EC2, RDS, S3, and ELB) used Jenkins to run the automated deployments.
- Configure, monitor and automate Amazon Web Services as well as involved in deploying the content cloud platform on Amazon Web Services using EC2, S3 and EBS.
- Used SVN Version control and Worked in Agile Methodology
- Worked on Agile development environment. Participated in scrum meetings.
- Developed web pages using JSF framework establishing communication between various pages in application.
- Followed Use Case Design Specification and developed Class and Sequence Diagrams using RAD, MS Visio.
- Coded Test Cases and created Mock Objects using JMock and used JUnit to run tests.
- Configured Hudson and integrated it with CVS to automatically run test cases with every build and generate code coverage report.
- Configured Data Source on WebLogic Application server for connecting to Oracle, DB2 Databases.
- Wrote complex SQL statements and used PL/SQL for performing database operations with the help of TOAD.
- Used Hibernate mappings, relationships between tables and entity classes to access and update information in the database.
- Used Singleton, Business Delegate, Service Locator, DAO, BO, MVC, and Factory Design Patterns.
- Mentored co-developers with new technologies. Participated in Code reviews.
- Worked on a Data stage project which generates automated daily reports after performing various validations.
- Involved in design and development phase of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Involved in functional requirements review and creating technical design documents and Integration Solution Design documents.
- Created Various UML Diagrams. E.g. Class diagrams, Sequence diagrams.
- Design and Develop email sending process with encryption for user details enabling un-subscription.
- Designed and developed the application to be responsive for desktop and mobile devices using Bootstrap.
- Implemented SQL queries like Select, Insert, Delete, and Update statements.
- Used log4j for logging and SVN for version control.
- Worked on JUnit4 test suite for Unit Testing, Functional and Integration Testing.
Environment: Windows, Java JDK 1.5, WebLogic, Oracle.