- Have 5+ years’ experience in developing web based, internet/intranet, client/server, distributed architecture and component - oriented architecture applications using Java/J2EE technologies and varied exposure to different types of project phases like Development, Maintenance and Production Support.
- Application development experience using multithreading, Serialization, Externalization, Collection, Generics.
- Working with relative ease with different Software development methodologies like Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM) and Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Proficiency in developing MVC2 based applications by using various integration of open source frameworks like spring, Struts and Object Relational Mapping Technologies like Hibernate.
- Expertise in developing MVC patterns-based web applications using Struts by creating forms using Struts tiles and validates using Struts validation framework.
- Proficiency in using Hibernate features such as HQL (Hibernate Query Language) and Criteria queries for effectively use of the relational Databases and prefer Second level cache (EH-Cache) to optimize performance.
- Experience in SOAP, REST and expertise in creating Restful Web Services with Spring MVC Framework.
- Extensive experience in J2EE platform including, developing both front end & back end applications using Java, Servlets, JSF, JSP, EJB, AJAX, Spring, Struts, Hibernate, JAXB, JMS, JDBC, Web Services.
- Developed UI pages withHTML5, CSS3 and created the Responsive Web pages using CSS Media Queries, and Bootstrap.
- Experience in working with different operating systems like Windows 7/XP/2000/98/95, UNIX and Linux.
- Experience with Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, and Microsoft Access in writing PL/SQL, stored procedures, functions and triggers.
- Proficiency in Enterprise Java modern programming languages such as RUBY and C#.
- Experience in storing data using Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) tool for communicating with database.
- Hands on experience in design, implementation and maintenance of system architectures using application servers like WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat and JBOSS.
- Hands on experience in Continuous Integration using tools like Jenkins, Bamboo.
- Experienced with XML related technologies such as XSL, XSLT, DOM, and SAX.
- Hands on experience in automated JUnit testing tool as well as Mockito framework.
- Hands on experience in automated TestNG testing tools in Powermock framework.
- Extensively used SVN and IBM Rational ClearCase for version control, using JUnit testing framework and comprehensive knowledge of Log4j for logging and MAVEN&ANT for project build.
- Expertise level knowledge in entire software development lifecycle (SDLC) process from business analysis to development, testing, deployment, documenting, maintaining and user training.
- A strong leader and team player, adept at supporting team members to achieve personal and professional goals. Outstanding oral and written communication skills.
Java/J2EE: Java, JSP/J2EE, RMI, Java Beans, JDBC, Spring, Servlets, JMS, JNDI, GWT, SSL
Frameworks: Spring, Hibernate, Struts, EJB, JSF, AngularJS, Camel
Application Server: Web sphere, WebLogic, JBoss, Tomcat
Languages: C, C++, SQL, and PL/SQL, UML
Version Controllers: SVN, CVS, Clear Case, Git
Build Tools: Maven, ANT
IDE's: Eclipse, RAD, WSAD, MyEclipse, Net Beans
Web Services: Soap UI, WSDL, RESTful
Testing: JUnit, Mockito, TestNG, Powermock
Operating Systems: Unix, Windows XP/Vista/7, MAC OS
Software packages: MS Office, MS project, MS Visio, Rational Rose
Database: DB2, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, SQL Server, MySQL, MS Access
Confidential, Austin, TX
Java / J2ee Developer
- Responsible for Analysis and Design of Documents required to develop API’s using Atlassian Confluence.
- Used spring core container to implement IOC concept to avoid tight coupling.
- Developed Controller class and defined spring configuration mappings.
- Involved in Building RESTful API’s to communicate over internet.
- Used SQL and Involved in writing the scripts to create tables and Indexes.
- Implemented the Project structure based onSpring MVCpattern usingspring boot.
- Used JSON for data transmission for Restful web services.
- Worked extensively on Spring boot for building web service
- Responsible in writing Constraint Validators for Email, Phone etc.
- Involved in the implementation of Data Access Layer using Spring Data Jpa.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding inHTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, to build thisSPA Single Page Application.
- Involved in writing JPA Queries to get the data from the repositories.
- Involved in development of business logic by using PL/SQL stored procedures.
- Development of test cases using TestNG and Mockito to check expected results.
- Implemented service layer on top of Cassandra usingcore Java, Datastax Java APIandRestful API.
- Involved in Configuring Apache Tomcat Web server for running the applications.
- Provided support to Front End team in integrating our API’s.
- Used Apache Maven as a build tool to manage projects build.
- Used agile development methodology.
- Used GIT for version control.
- Used sl4j for logging and debugging the application.
Environment: Java 1.8, Spring 4.1.1, Spring Data Jpa 1.5.2, Spring Boot 1.2.3, Spring Data Commons 1.7.2, Jersey 1.7, Oracle12c, Angular.JS, FasterXML/Jackson-module-jsonSchema, Tomcat 8, Web Services(REST), Intellij IDEA, UNIX/LINUX, Slf4j, GIT.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Java / J2ee Developer
- Development of features in various applications used byComcast
- Developed Front endComcastActivation interface using Velocity, Ajax,jQuery
- Designed the data layer using a combination of SOAP, AXIS 2, RESTful web services and occasionally Hibernate ORM.
- Used the Spring Framework for Customer authentication services.
- Develop REST services using Jersey.
- Achieve integration between applications using Apache Camel.
- Create Camel routes and made use of built in components to make REST calls, handle exceptions and enrich data.
- Develop custom processors and beans for mapping and data manipulation.
- Used Google Guice for dependency injection.
- Create workflows using Jboss Business process management.
- Integrated services with JBPM using custom work item handlers.
- Write SQL queries in Dev Center to query Cassandra for data validation.
- Used Jackson for processing Json objects and arrays.
- Write Unit and Integrations tests using Mockito and Powermock frameworks.
- Used JQuery in the project to develop API layouts and the external user frameworks.
- Developed Performed deployment of applications on IBM WebSphere Application Server
- Update Maven pom files with latest release builds.
- Followed Agile for rapid software development.
- Developed websites using AEM, including the creation, configuration and integration of templates, components, dialogs, widgets, workflows, and more.
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Propose technology solutions to enable the business to meet/exceed those goals.
- Developed Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, State diagrams usingRational Rose.
- Configured connection pools and establish a connection with MySQL.
- Configured and build Asynchronous communication with JMS services with MQ Series
- Extensively used Git for version controlling.
- Rich experiences of database design and hands on experience of large database systems in IBM DB2
- Created and maintained mappingfiles and transactioncontrol in Hibernate.
- Provided Log4j support for the application for debugging the system.
- Developed software installer for Mac OS X operating system.
- Used JUnit, TestNG test environments for test-based development.
- Used XSLT for transforming the XML content into HTML
- Used JAXB for marshalling and unmarshalling of message data.
- Used MyEclipse IDE for developing application.
Environment: Java, Apache Camel, AngularJS, Java script, HTML, JAXB, JQuery, Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Jboss JBPM 6, REST Web Services, SOAP, XML, MyEclipse, Mockito, Powermock, XSLT, AEM, TestNG, Rational Rose, Jenkins, Bamboo, Log4j, Jboss, Rally, Maven, Git, Agile, MySQL, Mac OS.
- Used Servlets, Struts, JSP and Java Beans for developing the Performance module using Legacy Code.
- Involved in EMI (Repayments), ChequeBounce, Deposits module in all activities.
- Involved in coding for JSP pages, Form Beans and Action Classes in Struts.
- Created Custom Tag Libraries to support the Struts framework.
- Involved in Writing Validations.
- Involved in Database Connectivity through JDBC.
- Involved in Writing DAO’s.
- Developed JUnit Test cases and performed application testing for QC team.
- Developed Core Java components to develop the transaction report.
- Configured connection pools and establish a connection with Ms Access.
- Participated in weekly project meetings, updates and Provided Estimates for the assigned Task.
- Responsible for deploying the application on Apache Tomcat.
- Implemented the project using IDE Eclipse.
- Used Rational Rose suite for designing the System.
- Used SVN configuration management tool for code versioning and release.
- Monitored the error logs usingLog4jand fixed the problem.
Environment: JAVA, J2EE, Struts, JSP, JDBC, ANT, XML, Apache Tomcat, Eclipse, JUNIT, Ms Access, Rational Rose, SVN, SOAP, log4j.
- Involved in the overall system analysis, design, development, and documentation.
- Involved in Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML for designing the application.
- Developed the application using the Struts.
- Developed JSP pages for the presentation layer, used custom tag libraries, JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL).
- Used Hibernate for handling the database access.
- Extensively wrote StoredProcedures, Triggers, and Cursors, Views for data retrieval and data storage and updates in T-SQL database.
- Wrote Apache ANT build scripts for building the application and test cases using JUnit for performing the unit testing.
- Used CVS for Version Controlling.
- Involved in resolving high priority tickets and issues related to the support system.