- 7 years of professional experience in developing web applications with Java/J2EE technologies by involving in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Experienced in developing N - tier and MVC applications using the core technologies such as Java, Servlets, EJBs and JSP.
- Experienced in important roots of Core Java such as Multithreading, Collections, Exception Handling, Concurrency, File handling IO and Generics.
- Experience in developing J2EE web applications using frameworks like Spring, Struts and Hibernate.
- Hands on experience on Spring Frameworks such as Spring Boot, Spring Batch, Spring IOC, Spring JDBC and Spring Security.
- Experience in using Data Structures and Algorithms, Object Oriented Analysis and software design patterns.
- Experienced working with Java 8 features like Streams and lambda expressions.
- Excellent in relational database (RDMS) experience in Oracle, MySQL and PostgreSQL.
- Expertise in database modelling and development of NOSQL databases like MongoDB.
- Experience in designing transaction processing systems deployed on various application servers including JBoss, Apache Tomcat, Web Sphere, Web logic.
- Experience in developing web-services using REST and SOAP using JSON and XML respectively.
- Experience in using various Integrated Development Environments such as Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio and Spring Tool Suite.
- Hands-on experience in development of microservices and deploying in AWS.
- Experience with cloud computing service environments like AWS (EC2, EBS, S3, Elasticsearch, Cloud trail, VPC, RDS, Route 53, SNS and Lambda)
- Good understanding of Google Cloud Platform.
- Implemented the projects following software development methodologies such as Agile, Kanban and Waterfall.
- Used centralized repositories such as CVS, TortoiseSVN and distributed repositories such as GitHub for source code version control.
- Experience in Unix Shell Scripting and using Unix commands.
- Interacted with Business Analysts for requirement discussion and to check whether it can be implemented in the platform.
Programming languages: Core Java, J2EE, Java 7, Java 8, C, C++
Frameworks: Spring Core, Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Struts, Bootstrap, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Log4j, Splunk
J2EE Technologies: Servlets, JSP, JDBC, MAVEN, Log4j
Web services: (REST), JSON, XML, Microservices, Multi-threading, JMS
Web/Application Servers: WebSphere, JBoss, WebLogic, Apache Tomcat
Cloud Platform: AWS, Google Cloud Platform
Databases: SQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, PostgreSQL
NoSQL Databases: MongoDB
IDE: Eclipse, IntelliJ, Visual Studio, Spring Tool Suite
Source Control: TortoiseSVN, CVS, GIT
Software Methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban.
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
Full stack Java/J2EE developer
- Participated in requirement gathering and framework implementation sessions through Agile TDD methodology.
- Created new workflows for Enterprise business Markets (EBM) workflow Engine to sell enterprise products.
- Designed and developed various modules of the application with Spring MVC N-tier architecture and Spring Inversion of Control (IOC), Dependency Injection and Hibernate.
- Developed a business logic layer using Spring Dependency Injection and client-side Java-beans for DAO Design Patterns.
- Configured Dispatcher Servlet (Front Controller) and View Resolver to intercept incoming requests. Managed Spring MVC flow and invoke view components with the help of Dispatcher Servlet.
- Used Spring AOP terminologies to handle transaction management.
- Used Spring Security to avoid CSRF and XSS attacks and thereby fixing Checkmarx/security issues.
- Used Hibernate as persistence framework for DAO layer to access the Oracle10g database.
- Written PL/SQL in Oracle Database for creating tables, triggers and select statements.
- Involved in creating and deploying REST API and Microservices in Java J2EE using Spring Boot.
- Implemented authentication for Restful web services using Spring Boot Security Starter.
- Experience on variousAWSservices like S3, EC2, ECS, Cloud trail, VPC, RDS, Route 53, SNS, and Lambda.
- Inventory groups are added for Amazon EC2 for instances and monitoringAWShosts.
- Expertise in Authentication aspects using AWS like Identity and Access Management(IAM) such as creating IAM users, groups, organizing IAM users to the groups and assigning roles to the groups
- Created Buckets in Amazon S3 (Simple Storage Service) and stored files. Also enabled versioning and security for files stored.
- Experience in Application Deployment in the cloud (AWS) with CI/CD tools like Jenkins.
- Used Log4J and Splunk for logging and tracing the messages.
- Maintained source code in GIT Repository.
- Actively involved in code reviews and also in bug fixing.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. Java/J2EE developer
- Expertise in Agile methodology(Scrum) like Test Driven Development.
- Involved in build, deployment process and in setting up Development, QA and Production environments.
- The business layer is constructed using Spring, developed application using Spring MVC, Spring Batch for the server-side programming.
- Under the Spring framework used Jaxb to map java classes to Xml schemas and used Xslt to transform the Xml files, Xsd was used to describe the structure of Xml.
- Used Java Messaging Services (JMS) and Backend Messaging for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information such as payment status report.
- Used Spring MVC for Rest API’s, Spring dependency injection is implemented using spring core annotations and Spring Boot for microservices.
- Worked with NoSQL database like MongoDB to store non-relational data into collections, retrieve them as per requirement and to manage very large datasets.
- Implemented java multi-threading to update high volume data in database where the values are calculated using complex formulas.
- Implemented Business processes such as user authentication, Account Transfer using Session EJBs.
- Implemented a Distributed task execution framework on AWS Amazon EC2 using Amazon’s SQS and DynamoDB and evaluated the performance.
- Created WAR/EAR files using MAVEN and Bamboo to buildand deployed them on JBOSS server.
- Used Postman to test the REST web services operations.
- Created API Jenkins job, set up GitHub repository for project.
- Usedlog4jandslf4jtools for logging purposes.
- Involved in, but not limited to Unit Testing, Bugs, and Issues meetings to achieve zero bug convergence.
Confidential, Detroit, Michigan
- Gathered system requirements for the application and worked with the business team to review the requirements and went through the Software Requirement Specification document and Architecture document.
- Used Hibernate persistence framework on the backend against PostgreSQL database for extracting the data that is necessary to be displayed in user interface.
- Good working experience in application development using IDE's like Eclipse.
- Used PostgreSQL database for SQL, data migration scripts, stored procedures and functions.
- UsedSpringAOPfor cross cutting concerns and IOC for dependency injection.
- Worked on creating RESTful web services.
- Worked in agile methodologies for rapid development and regular adaption to varying requirements and continuous delivery of working software.
- Worked on database design and interacted with DBAs for implementation.
- Assisted with build and deployment process and in setting up production environment.
- Worked on installing and configuring Tomcat Server.
- Made use of TortoiseSVN for checkout and check in operations.
- Maintained decent documentation for the code written.
- Troubleshoot and provided resolution for different kind of issues during the various stages of project.
- Developed test cases and performed Unit Testing to identify and resolve functional and usability issues.
Jr. Java/J2EE Developer
- Worked on creating basic framework forspringand web services enabled environment for EI applications as web service provider.
- Created SOAP Handler to enable authentication and audit logging during Web Service calls.
- Created Service Layer API’s and Domain objects usingStruts.
- Designed, developed and configured the applications usingStruts Framework.
- CreatedSpringDAO classes to call the database throughspring-JPA ORM framework.
- Wrote PL/SQL queries and created stored procedures and invoke Stored procedures usingspringJDBC.
- Used Exception handling and Multi-threading for the optimum performance of the application.
- Used the CoreJavaconcepts to implement the Business Logic.
- Deployed and configured the data source for database in WebLogic application server and utilized log4j for tracking errors and debugging, maintain the source code using Subversion.
- Used Clear Case tool for build management and ANT for Application configuration and Integration.
- Created, executed, and documented, the tests necessary to ensure that an application and/or environment meet performance requirements (Technical, Functional and User Interface).
Environment: Windows, Linux, Rational Clear Case, Java, Drupal, JAX-WS, SOAP, WSDL, JSP,Struts, JPA, XML,HTML,CSS, Oracle, WebLogic.