- Good understanding on Selenium IDE and creating Scripts in Selenium - -RC by using Java.
- 7+ Years of software industry experience in Object Oriented technologies on client server, multi-tier applications, and Web technologies with Java/J2EE technologies involving System Analysis, Technical Architecture, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Extensive experience in J2EE technologies including specialization in JAVA SE, Servlets, JSP, JDBC, JNDI,Java Beans, XML, Struts, Oracle, HTML, and EJB for building Server-side Application with multilayer architecture.
- Experienced in deploying J2EE Application Sever like Apache Tomcat7.x, JBoss 4.2.3, Weblogic8.x/9.x and Web sphere 6.x, 7.0 servers.
- Followed best practices using J2EE design patterns (MVC, Service Locator, Singleton, Session Facade, Business Delegate, and DAO).
- Experience in Design and Development of Web Services usingRESTfulAPIsand SOAP.
- Extensive experience working on SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle Database development experience using tables, triggers, views, packages and stored procedures, PL/SQL.
- Working knowledge of Cloud-based infrastructure tools and components of AWSare EC2, S3, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC), Lambda and RDS/Dynamo DB.
- Experienced in conducting Unit testing and code coverage using JUnit.
- Expertise in various open source frameworks like Struts2.0/1.2, Spring 3.5 and ORM Technology like Hibernate 3.X.
- Extensive experience in Java SOAP RESTful Web Services, AngularJS, BackboneJS, NodeJSto create single web page applications.
- Experience on jQuery, AngularJS libraries.
- Good Hands on experience in Spring MVC,SpringORM, Spring AOP, Spring DAO, Spring Security, Spring-Hibernate, Spring Validations, Spring IOC, Spring Web flow, Spring-JDBC Integration on various Web Applications.
- In- depth knowledge of Spring Boot application development.
- Hands on experience using Messaging Services like RabbitMQ.
- Good Experience in designing and development of Microservices.
- Experience with Streaming platforms like Apache Kafka.
- Exceptional communication skills handling direct interactions with clients, excellent adaptability, proactive, team player, self-motivated, can work independently, and leadership attitude.
- Proven ability to work Individual Contributor, efficiently and as a part of a team with an ability to deliver within short deadlines.
Languages: Java 8/J2SE 1.4/1.5/1.6/1.7, XML, AWS Shell Script, SQL, PL/SQL
J2EE Technologies: JAVA /J2EE, Servlets, JSP, JSTL, JDBC, JMS, Web Services, REST, SOAP, WSDL
Frameworks: Struts2, LOG4J, Spring Core, Spring MVC, JSF, ICE Faces, Hibernate, Junit, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Spring Security
Databases: Oracle 9i/10g/11g, MS Access, IBM DB2, MSSQL Server 2005/2008, My SQL.
IDE & Development Tools: Eclipse, RAD, J Builder, NetBeans. Spring Tool Suite, SQL Plus, Toad, XML Spy, Pipeline Pilot
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSL, XML Schemas, DTD, DOM, SAX, FOP
Web/App Servers: Tomcat.9, WebSphere Application Server, BEA WebLogic, JBoss
Version Control Tools: CVS, Git, Clear Case, Sub Version
Operating Systems: UNIX, Linux, MS DOS, Windows NT, 2000, XP, 2003/XP/Vista/7/10
Methodologies: SDLC, RUP, Agile/SCRUM, UML, Design Patterns, SOA
Testing ToolsJUnit 4.x, JIRA, Rally, TestNG, Version1, SoapUI: JUnit 4.x, JIRA, Rally, TestNG, Version1, SoapUI
Build ToolsMaven, ANT: Maven, ANT, Gradle
Sr. Java Developer
- Understanding user change requirements and analysing the source systems and Developed UI pages using JSP &Spring MVC frame work.
- Involved in creating & consumingRestfulweb services to expose to other applications.
- Created User defined exception classes using Java.
- Followed AgileMethodology development practice paired programming, test driven development(TDD) and scrum status meetings.
- Used Rally to create user stories for sprint plan.
- Involved in documentation, review, analysis of requirements.
- Used RestAPIto expose the contract rates for clients and performed versioning of existing services.
- Strong Experience in Implementing Service oriented architecture and Web Services using SOAP, RESTFUL API's.
- Wrote springconfiguration file to define beans, define data source and Hibernate properties.
- Used Maven build script for building and deploying the application and Designing new database tables for the enhancements.
- Designed and developed Application based on Struts Framework using MVC design pattern.
- Involved in development of the application writing and configuring the web flows, using struts&Spring MVC.
- Experience with MongoDB, REST APIs and data exchange format JSON, AJAX.
- Extensively used Hibernate in data access layer to access and updates in the database.
- Designed and developed web site application using AJAX, AngularJS, Bootstrap,Node JS,JavaSwing,CSS, HTML5, jQuery, JSP, Tiles framework and XML.
- Developed the java code using Eclipse as IDE.
- Developed all client-side logical implementation part of applications with AngularJS.
- Worked on AngularJS frame work to augment browser-based applications with MVC Capability, built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, jQuery and AngularJS.
- Created an on -the-fly configuration changes set up, with application saved in Node.js.
- Migrated existing business applications to Amazon cloud services (AWS) based environment and deploy applications using Amazon web services.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Tomcat app servers and MySQL database servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows), and Amazon AWS virtual servers (Linux).
- Worked in setting up Linux Environment on AWS cloud infrastructure, migrated corporate Linux servers from physical servers to AWS virtual servers.
- UsedRabbitMQ as a Message Oriented Middleware for integrating applications.
- Used Apache Kafka (Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- In-depth knowledge of front-end Single Page Application (SPA) development using open source framework AngularJS and Vue.js
- Extensively used JDBC to communicate with the Oracle database.
- Writing Java classes, reusable components and Java Beans for getting data from oracle tables.
- Used Oracle 10g database for tables creation and involved in the creation of the Data Access Objects (DAO) to query, store and retrieve the data from the Database using SQL, calling Oracle Stored Procedures.
- Performing the Unit testing and basic functional testing with different set of data.
- Supporting System Integrating Testing and User Acceptance Testing.
- Used SVN for version control as a project build tool.
Environment: Java SE 8, JDK 1.7/1.8, Hibernate,spring,Perl Scripting, Swing,AWS, Tiles, JSP 2.4, HTML5, CSS3, Angular, Bootstrap,JQuery, Node JS, XML, XSLT, SQL Server,Maven, JDBC, Apache Tomcat, FHIR, Eclipse, SVN, Windows XP, Jenkins, Kafka.
Confidential - Plano, TX
Full Stack Developer
- Implemented the architecture of the modules according to the J2EE standards (Presentation-tier, Business-tier and Persistence-tier).
- Part of a design team with extensive usage of Rational Rose in detail design phase through the detailed use cases with Sequence, Activity, Collaboration and Class diagrams using Rational Rose.
- Implemented open source MVC architecture using Spring MVC and configured the beans and extensively used Spring IOC for dependency injection.
- Used Spring AOP for transaction management features.
- Implemented persistence layer using Hibernate for Object relational mapping.
- Designed RESTful XML web service for handling AJAX requests.
- Designed REST APIs that allow sophisticated, effective and low-cost application integration.
- Involved in creating and extracting data from database using SQL Queries, PL/SQL Stored procedures, triggers and packages on Oracle 10g database.
- Used TOAD to view and administrate the Oracle database.
- Implemented logging by using Log4j, developed assertions to work with JUnit, and worked SVN control for version controlling.
- Used Maven for build code.
- Built and deployed WAR and JAR files for the product using IBM WebSphere application server.
- Tested Rest web services using postman, SOAPUI.
- Worked with core java concepts like Collections Framework, Multithreading and Memory management.
- Used JIRA to assign, track, report and audit the issues in the application.
- Worked on Distributed messaging system RabbitMQ to send messages to Existing Applications.
- Developed test cases and performed unit testing using JUNIT Test cases.
- Performed code build using MAVEN.
- Deployed the Application EAR and RESTful Services on JBoss Application Server.
- Used Java Messaging Service (JMS) for messaging, configured queues and topics on the web logic application server and used them for messaging.
Environment: JDK 1.7, Spring 3.2, Spring MVC, Hibernate3.2, JAX-RS, Jersey, SpringWS, Linux, Maven, JBoss 7, Oracle 11g, GIT, Eclipse, RabbitMQ.
Confidential - Atlanta, GA
- Involved in designing, developing and testing of J2EE components like Java Beans, Java, XML, Collection Framework, JSP, spring and Hibernate,Perl scripting.
- Used Spring/MVC framework to enable the interactions between JSP/View layer and implemented different design patterns with J2EE and XML technology.
- Involved in handling transactions using Spring Declarative Transaction management.
- Implemented Caching mechanism using Spring Gem Fire Template.
- Implemented DAO layer using different hibernate techniques like strategies, Inheritance, annotations and criteria interfaces.
- Used SOA Integration service for Data Integration Service and Functional Integration Service. Used SOAP UI for the functional testing and inspection and invocation of spring-basedWeb Services.
- Designing new components to fit in the already existing architecture using core Java, multi-threading different design patterns like the factory method, Abstract factory pattern, Singleton. While developing web-based applications used Web Services, both SOAP/WSDL and REST.
- Implemented PL/SQL queries and used Oracle stored procedures, and built-in functions to retrieve and update data from the databases. Worked on server-side web applications using Node.js.
- Involved in Message Broker Development using IBM integration, Message Sets and Message Definitions, Coded the ESQL for Message Transformation Nodes, Eclipse, XML/XSLT and XSD.
- Implemented Ajax and JQuery based navigation system visually identical to previous table-based system to improve ease of maintenance and organic search engine placement.
- Developed real time tracking of class schedules using Node JS (socket.io based on socket technology, Express JS framework).
- Developed the war/ear file using Ant script and deployed into Web Sphere Application Server.
- Developed specialized search system using Cassandra DB, AngularJS, Java Servlets, JUnit, Maven.
- Deployed, Managed and Monitored Cassandra DB Replica Sets / Databases. Prototyped Mongo DB new features across multiple stacks.
- Created tools to support and enable Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and system monitoring/reporting using Puppet, Chef, JSP and Shell Scripts with a Cassandra database.
- Installed, configured and hosted the Oracle, Tomcat app servers and Cassandra DB servers on physical servers (Linux, Windows).
- Used Cassandra AWR & ADDM to monitor database activities and performance tuning. Extensive Performance Tuning, Memory (SGA) Tuning, Configuration, maintenance and tuning of Cassandra DB.
Environment: Java, HTML, UML, XML, AngularJS, Node JS, Servlets, JSP, EJB, JDBC, JNDI, JAXP, SQL, PL/SQL, Oracle 10g, Eclipse, Tomcat, WebSphere, JUnit, Rational Rose.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
- Involved in analysis and design of the application.
- Designed the system architecture for correspondence application using MS Visio.
- Designed process flows and Class diagrams using UML.
- Developed User interface for the on-demand letter order management tool for service agents.
- Involved in drawing use case diagrams and sequence diagrams.
- Involved in configuration management of VSS, the version control tool.
- Involved in testing of application using Unit.
- Also used Annotation capabilities ofRESTfulAPIby providing ease development and client adoption.
- Implemented Spring Validator for domain level validation.
- Implemented JAAS for Authentication and Authorization of Users.
- Implemented XML Web Services using SOAP, UDDI, WSDL to authenticate user from external application and Apache Axis is used to serve Web Service.
- Implemented Ajax for creating interactive web application and for avoiding reloading of page for each request.
- Integrated spring with Hibernate for data insertion and manipulation.
- Deployed and tested the modules using Eclipse 3.2 & Web Logic Application Server 8.0.
- Implemented Spring AOP for calling a class before and after submission of form data.
- Oracle 10g is used for storing the user information.
Environment: Java, J2EE, Spring Batch, Oracle SQL,Cassandra DB, PL/SQL, HP ALM, AHP, JAXB, Maven,Eclipse, ECM, Unix Shell Script, Hudson, Sonar, SVN.
- Involved in the requirements gathering. Design, Development, Unit testing and Bug fixing.
- Developed a Restful web application using Spring Framework, Spring, Hibernate.
- Used Multithreading to enable multiple operations to be performed simultaneously.
- Developed Use Case diagrams, Class diagrams and Sequence diagrams to express the detail design.
- Implemented MVC architecture using spring framework developed Controllers, Form beans and configured the spring configuration file.
- Used validation framework in the application.
- Worked with EJBs (Session and Entity) to implement the business logic to handle various interactions with the database.
- Worked on Messenger service in various modules to communicate with JMS for asynchronous communication within Loan Application System.
- Wrote stored procedures, functions and triggers in PL/SQL.
- Developed critical elements of the server framework like user authentication, access control.
- Implemented messaging interfaces for asynchronous communication.
- Deployed business components into WebSphere Application Server.
- Wrote SAX and DOMXML parsers and used SOAP for sending and getting data from the external interface.
- Used XSL/XSLT for transforming and displaying reports. Developed Schemas for XML.
- Involved in design and developing re-usable web services using SOAP, XML, WSDL, UDDI, DOM, XML Schemas, JAXP, and XSL.
- Involved in writing the ANT scripts to build and deploy the application.
- Extensively used WSAD 5.1 while writing code & used CVS for version control.
- Utilized Hibernate for Object/Relational Mapping purposes for transparent persistence onto the Oracle9i database using HQL.
- Consistently produced the highest quality code through disciplined and rigorous unit testing and integration testing.