- Insightful proficiency of 6 years of IT experience in development of enterprise web application using technologies and frame works like Amazon Web Services, JAVA, J2EE, SPRING, HIBERNATE, Angular JS and well versed with RDBMS concepts. I am strong in developing multi - tiered applications, tools and system applications using above-mentioned technologies.
- I have been identified to execute the responsibilities by virtue of specialty occupation and expose to below mentioned areas.
Java Technologies: Core Java, Java EE
AWS Cloud Technologies: Lambda, EC2, RDS, IAM, Cloud Watch, Pivotal Cloud Foundry, EBS, IAM, S3, Route53, VPC, DynamoDB, SQS and SNS.
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat.
Build Tools & IDEs: Maven, Gradle, Eclipse, STS and IntelliJ
Databases: MySQL, MS SQL Server, DB2, Oracle, Postgres and DynamoDB, Cassandra.
Frameworks: Spring MVC, Hibernate, Spring Boot.
Testing: Junit and Spring Test
Design Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Test Driven Development
Version Control: UI Skills
Operating Systems: Project Management Tools
Others: Windows, Unix, Linux JIRA and Rally Splunk, Log4j
Software Development Engineer
Confidential, manassas, va
- Involved in requirements gathering, analysis, and design and development of application based on J2EE using Spring and Hibernate.
- Followed AGILE (SCRUM) methodologies with sprint planning every two weeks and daily stand up meetings to monitor the status.
- Implemented the business layer using spring framework and achieved data persistence through Hibernate ORM framework.
- Used Hibernate annotation for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) with Oracle 12c database.
- Worked withNoSQL Cassandrato store, retrieve, and update and manage all the details.
- Re-factored an existing legacy application to be compatible with newer applications.
- Involved in creating Mongo DB, collections and documents and developed Mongoose Schema objects to perform CRUD operations.
- Responsible to manipulate HTML5, CSS3 in JQuery as well as making the pages dynamic using AJAX, JSON and XML.
- Implemented views using Struts tags, JSTL2.0 and Expression Language used jQuery for client-side validations, and AJAX to create interactive front-end GUI.
- Created and configured EC2 instances on Amazon Web Services (AWS) for establishing clusters on cloud and created S3 buckets for our application.
- Developed messaging module using Spring JMS and ActiveMQ to exchange the information in more reliable and asynchronous way in Enterprise Applications.
- Worked on Unix Shell scripting during deployment, error altering and automating project management task.
- Developed Web Services using REST interfaces using MuleSoft's Mule Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) platform to deliver fast, reliable and scalable integration API code.
- Developed REST architecture-based web services to facilitate communication between client and servers.
- Implementing multi-datacenter cluster and designing data models in Cassandra and working with Cassandra Query Language.
- Used JAX-RS annotations to specify the type of data producing or consuming, validate the user requests, map user requests and to pass input parameters.
- Core contributor to the development of a private PaaS offering that hosts Red Hat's next generation applications.
- Worked with CQL to execute queries on data persisting in the Cassandra cluster.
- Implemented external customer page using Spring MVC pattern and IOC.
- Used Oracle database for data persistence and written various Yaml files- Liquid base for triggering data into database.
- Responsible in developing Spring Boot Microservices from scratch.
- Pushing and pulling the code to/from the central Git Repository for code integration and version control.
- Provided Technical support for Production environments resolving the issues, analysing the defects using JIRA, providing and implementing the solutions for defects.
- Developed the unit test cases Test Driven Development (TDD) and mock testing using JUNIT and Mockito frameworks.
- Conduct code reviews, suggest improvements that will help optimize the code.
- Implemented Java features such as Streams, Lambda expressions, method reference and Optional Class to reduce the code size and simplify the operations.
- Participated in builds using Maven and CI (continuous integration) using Jenkins.
- Created Maven build file to build the application and deployed on Tomcat 8 Web Server
Environment: Java 1.8, Eclipse IDE, Tomcat 8, JMS (Active MQ), HTML5, CSS3, Angular.2, Spring MVC, Oracle 12c, PL/SQL, Java 1.8, Git, JIRA, Mockito, Linux, Agile, Hibernate, Bootstrap, Ajax, Rest API, Mule ESB, Mongo DB, AWS, JSON/Yaml.
Confidential, ROSEMONT, IL
- Actively participated in the daily scrum meetings to produce quality deliverables within time information and helped clearing ambiguity in requirements document.
- Followed Spring MVC framework for the development of the project.
- Used Spring framework including Spring core /IOC, Spring Web-MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring ORM, Spring AOP modules.
- Created the Spring MVC controllers to handle/route the user requests.
- Involved in setting up spring security in securing the app based on user roles.
- Create RFP (Request for Proposal) micro service to provide RESTful API utilizingSpringBootwithSpringMVC.
- Build REST/SOAP based Services for all user-based operations like enroll user, modifying user and authenticate user depending on risk factor of the user login.
- Developed and consumed REST based Web services to allow communication between the applications.
- Designed and developed business and persistence layer components using Spring IOC and Hibernate and Spring JDBC framework.
- Used Hibernate in persistence layer and developed POJO's, Data Access Object (DAO) to handle all database operations.
- Used Hibernate as ORM tool for data persistence and retrieval of data like information of current customer enrollment etc.
- Wrote complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures PL/SQL using SQL developer & TOAD, executed on Oracle Database.
- Maintained SVN repositories for DevOps environment automation code and configuration.
- Used Maven automated build scripts to compile and package the application and implemented Log4j for the project.
- Log4j framework has been used for logging debug, info & error data.
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated builds based on polling the Git source control system during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, Git, JUnit and Maven.
- Deployed the application on to Apache Tomcat Server.
- Written JUnit Test cases using Mockito framework.
- Used Git for version control tool and Spring Tool Suite (STS) for IDE.
- Used JIRA as a defect tracking system for all projects.
- Developed Micro Services with the help of Spring Boot and JHipster.
Environment: Java,Hibernate, Spring4x, XML, UNIX,JSP, DB2, MVC,J2EE, JUnit,HTML, Jar, Database, Maven, Jenkins, Source tree, Mi cro Services, Spring MVC framework, Spring MVC annotations, Spring Boot, Spring security, Oracle, Agile, JSP, AJAX, jQuery, AngularJS, GIT, JIRA, eclipse, Apache server.
- Responsible for discussing and understanding the requirements received from the client and preparing design document with approach details for the implementation of the enhancement.
- Followed Agile Methodology to emphasize on real time communication over written documentation.
- Interacted with Business Analysts to come up with better implementation designs for the application.
- Integrated Spring (Dependency Injection) among different layers of an application.
- Developed Web services to allow communication between applications through RESTFUL Web service.
- Used Spring MVC framework controllers for Controllers part of the MVC.
- Created rich client using Ajax to pull the data from database.
- Implemented Hibernate for data persistence in Workflow screens.
- Developed web logs functionality to track the number of hits for the Webpages using Angular JS, Schedulers and Spring Batch.
- Implemented JDBC for Non-workflow screens, Alerts and batches.
- Involved in development of Agent Verification System using Spring MVC/BOOT framework.
- Created data model and generated Hibernate mappings and domain objects using Hibernate tools.
- Implemented Java Persistence API (JPA) through Hibernate.
- Worked with WebLogic, Tomcat as the application servers and JMS as the message Server.
- Performed Clear Quest defects, Database change requests logging using Clear Quest.
- Used Maven Cruise-Control for project builds.
- Used ApacheKafka(Message Queues) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of important information between multiple business applications.
- Used JIRA for the issues reported by the testing team.
- Experience in creating key spaces, tables and secondary indexes in Cassandra.
- Developed various JUnit, test cases for Unit and Functional Testing respectively.
- Worked with Testers in resolving various defects in the application and was an integral part of the team.
- Developed producer and consumer RESTful web services component.
- Used LDAP Authentication for single sign and authentication, logging and Validating User Credentials.
- Did unit testing and integration testing for the stop and transfer modules.
Environment: Java, Spring, Hibernate, JSP, XML, Apache Tomcat application server, JBoss, REST Web services, Apache Axis, Java Performance Analysis Tool, Cassandra, Eclipse Memory Analyzer.
jr. java developer
- Involved in gathering initial software requirements for the application.
- Developed web application using JSP, Servlets,Javabeans that uses MVC design paradigm.
- Developed MVC Model Classes which route submissions via Business Delegate to the appropriate business components and render retrieved information.
- Developed front-end using HTML, CSS and JSP.
- Improved user interface of the application using CSS.
- Used JDBC for database connectivity to invoke Stored Procedures and Functions.
- Wrote SQL for JDBC prepared statements to retrieve the data from database.
- Monitored the logs using Log4J and fixed the problem.
- Implemented Ant to build jar and war files and deployed war files to target server.
- Fixed Defects for modules and performing input validations.
- Involved in production support to the existing applications.